Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 117 118 119
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 07:20:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Asura.Ccl said: »
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
If only everyone took their own advice.
If all you can do is retort to insults then I don't even consider you a person worth talking to. Especially if you later whine about personal attacks.

edit: typed before above post
But you DO consider Senkyuutai worth talking to, right? the one person in this thread who has done nothing but fling indoctrinated insults at anyone who disagrees with him, and completely ignores the facts?
CCL isn't that much better to be honest.

He doesn't resorts to insults or attacks quite as much, but he does when you don't buy into the propaganda.

Outside of the college student paid by Israel(with source, always) where did I insult someone? If I did without making it being an obvious sarcasm I apologize.
Indirectly, where your words portrayed that the person you are responding to is an idiot for not believing in you. That happened several times.

last page is a good example.

Well I don't agree with this being insult; to each his own lol

Edit: I claimed the 50th page btw.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-31 07:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You're in for a lot of troubles.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 07:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Everyone, please give a hand to Voiceless for giving us the greatest troll thread of the year.

Not only did he give us a hot topic for screaming at each other for, but termed it as an "internet petition" request thread, and was hardly ever a part of it. What really makes this shine is that it has gone to 49 pages without demaining, topic banning, or otherwise deletion, where most other threads by this time would have been doomed to oblivion.

Let us all congratulate Voiceless as being FFXIAH's #1 troll of 2014, and award him with the ever coveted Golden Poo Award.

Funny thing is, if it's real gold, that's worth a lot.
This would have been more hilarious, if it was an American Dad meme about roger's jewel encrusted turd.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 07:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
If only everyone took their own advice.
If all you can do is retort to insults then I don't even consider you a person worth talking to. Especially if you later whine about personal attacks.

edit: typed before above post
But you DO consider Senkyuutai worth talking to, right? the one person in this thread who has done nothing but fling indoctrinated insults at anyone who disagrees with him, and completely ignores the facts?
CCL isn't that much better to be honest.

He doesn't resorts to insults or attacks quite as much, but he does when you don't buy into the propaganda.

Outside of the college student paid by Israel(with source, always) where did I insult someone? If I did without making it being an obvious sarcasm I apologize.
Indirectly, where your words portrayed that the person you are responding to is an idiot for not believing in you. That happened several times.

last page is a good example.

Well I don't agree with this being insult; to each his own lol

Edit: I claimed the 50th page btw.
Don't worry about it. At least you know your mistake and are changing for the better.

I retract my statement saying you are nearly as bad as Senkyuutai
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 07:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I hereby declare war on you all. *runs forward with a rubber sword*
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 07:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does that sword look like a giant rubber dong?
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 07:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Beaten.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 07:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

Beaten.
by a giant rubber dong.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 07:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is fonewear who was only betting on 30 pages!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 07:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to buy a pair of $500 sunglasses to impress the ladies.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-31 07:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You rang

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-31 07:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

You rang

He didn't impress the ladies, though.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 07:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

You rang

By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 07:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Page 50 - wow.
I've read pretty much every post. Some where enlightening and some read like they were taken from the Israeli's propaganda playbook. Be that either by those of us who are unfortunate enough to have been programmed by the mainstream media to think what we think, or by actual Israeli media propogandists. Of course, there is always the third type, which is the worst; opinions that stem from pure hate-filled racism.

You see the Israeli propograndists are and can be ignorant of the truth as well. This is a temporary situation. They will eventually, through their daily lives come to know or experience something which opens their eyes to the truth. They will then either choose to ignore it, or do the right thing.
This is Demonstrated best by the countless Israeli IDF reserve soldiers who refuse to serve, and by the even greater number of present and ex-IDF soldiers who are speaking out against the brutal occupation of Palestine.

It is also demonstrated by the countless scholars and leaders in their fields who happen to be either Jewish or Israeli, and speak out against Israel's systematic oppression against a beleaguered and desperate people, who have been in this situation for some 70-80 years. Prominent and Heavyweight names from across all walks of life like Nelson Mandela, Steven Hawkins, Noam Chomsky, Norman Finklestein, Bono of U2, Barack obama, Roger Walters of Pink Floyd, Eddie Vedder of Pearljam, Ice Cube, Cold play, Lionel Messi,.... the list goes on and on.. All these people continue to, or have in the past, speak out against the Israeli oppression of the Palestinians. This list includes ex-mossad chiefs, ex-CIA heads, ex-IDF generals as well.

However, and forgive me for generalizing, but I find no other way of saying this - the ignorant Americans active on these forums, without any knowledge of the history of the situation, being too lazy to look into it and not being aware of how his/her tax dollars are spent - HE is the most guilty of any, and the absolute worst. They turn the subject into a laughing matter. I used to think that they were oblivious to the atrocities committed on the ground, but I've seen a few posts here that clearly direct them to images and newsfeeds of hundreds of children with their brains splattered across the floor, some of them still in their mother's arms.... such horror.. and yet, some still address the subject either with dismissal, or even worse, with a "wipe them all out".
Such words are themselves a crime against humanity. They are no different from the words of Nazi in the 1940's. Such words clearly demonstrate that in their opinion, not all life is sacred, only their lives and those of their friends. Those that look and talk like them. Those that watch the same TV shows and news programmes as them. Anyone else who differs, well ... "wipe them out".
Doesn't sound or appear to be very democratic to me.

Speaking on democracy, if the majority of the planet was governed by democratic governments, you would be one of the smallest minorities. The chinese, Indians and Muslims would be the majority. Do you truly believe in democracy, once faced with the hard numbers?

Muslims happen to be a 5th of this planet. "Wiping them all out" would be the worst act against humanity.

The middle east, which accounts for about 700 million people, is in a state of perpetual war because of 6 million european settlers. What is ironic to note, is that the European and American supporters of Israel always mention how Israel is the only democracy with western values in the middle east. Why would/should a country not geographically located in the west, have western values? What's wrong with eastern or middle eastern values? The defense and main justification for Israel's apartheid governance is, in itself, Racist at the very core.

Lets not fool ourselves into believing this defense of Israel is based on what is just or right. It is nothing more than the arrogance of the strong and mighty who does not need to see others' perspective or views because they can use force when necessary.

Like it or not, the world is more Muslim than it is American. Rather than looking at the world using your own subjective values and standards of judgement, perhaps you should learn to understand others...

What grinds my gears the most is that an American has the power to make a difference, to save countless lives on all sides, but continues to be the inactive, apathetic, lazy and clueless politically...

When faced with hard facts about what is going on in Palestine, as demonstrated in this forum, you derailed it and turned it into a dog pile of ***.

I guess you're just too used to living in filth, everywhere you go and everything you touch, turns to it.
By fonewear 2014-07-31 08:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Elliot Rodger would probably support Israel.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-31 08:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is the Vote:

The truth is: country really close to the US(Europe/Japan) or being helped by the US didn't want to disagree with them so they didn't vote, If Israel was really the good guy in this story those country would have 100% voted no.
Right, because those countries with the same, or more human rights violations and crimes against humanity, that share much of the same *** up morals, where it's ok to kill any kind of dissenting voice, or imprison them, or strip them of their rights as human beings, would really vote with the US.

Hell, the Philippines loves the US, and still voted "yes", so there goes that theory..

Mexico is really close to the US, and part of the "Americas" that you have chastised for being on the same landmass, and generalized as thinking the same way.

To be fair not all the countries on that list are "most oppressive regimes in the world" nor "harbor known globally active terrorists willingly". You sound like every single country on that list are like that.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 08:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Page 50 - wow.
I've read pretty much every post. Some where enlightening and some read like they were taken from the Israeli's propaganda playbook. Be that either by those of us who are unfortunate enough to have been programmed by the mainstream media to think what we think, or by actual Israeli media propogandists. Of course, there is always the third type, which is the worst; opinions that stem from pure hate-filled racism.

You see the Israeli propograndists are and can be ignorant of the truth as well. This is a temporary situation. They will eventually, through their daily lives come to know or experience something which opens their eyes to the truth. They will then either choose to ignore it, or do the right thing.
This is Demonstrated best by the countless Israeli IDF reserve soldiers who refuse to serve, and by the even greater number of present and ex-IDF soldiers who are speaking out against the brutal occupation of Palestine.

It is also demonstrated by the countless scholars and leaders in their fields who happen to be either Jewish or Israeli, and speak out against Israel's systematic oppression against a beleaguered and desperate people, who have been in this situation for some 70-80 years. Prominent and Heavyweight names from across all walks of life like Nelson Mandela, Steven Hawkins, Noam Chomsky, Norman Finklestein, Bono of U2, Barack obama, Roger Walters of Pink Floyd, Eddie Vedder of Pearljam, Ice Cube, Cold play, Lionel Messi,.... the list goes on and on.. All these people continue to, or have in the past, speak out against the Israeli oppression of the Palestinians. This list includes ex-mossad chiefs, ex-CIA heads, ex-IDF generals as well.

However, and forgive me for generalizing, but I find no other way of saying this - the ignorant Americans active on these forums, without any knowledge of the history of the situation, being too lazy to look into it and not being aware of how his/her tax dollars are spent - HE is the most guilty of any, and the absolute worst. They turn the subject into a laughing matter. I used to think that they were oblivious to the atrocities committed on the ground, but I've seen a few posts here that clearly direct them to images and newsfeeds of hundreds of children with their brains splattered across the floor, some of them still in their mother's arms.... such horror.. and yet, some still address the subject either with dismissal, or even worse, with a "wipe them all out".
Such words are themselves a crime against humanity. They are no different from the words of Nazi in the 1940's. Such words clearly demonstrate that in their opinion, not all life is sacred, only their lives and those of their friends. Those that look and talk like them. Those that watch the same TV shows and news programmes as them. Anyone else who differs, well ... "wipe them out".
Doesn't sound or appear to be very democratic to me.

Speaking on democracy, if the majority of the planet was governed by democratic governments, you would be one of the smallest minorities. The chinese, Indians and Muslims would be the majority. Do you truly believe in democracy, once faced with the hard numbers?

Muslims happen to be a 5th of this planet. "Wiping them all out" would be the worst act against humanity.

Like it or not, the world is more Muslim than it is American. Rather than looking at the world using your own subjective values and standards of judgement, perhaps you should learn to understand others...

What grinds my gears the most is that an American has the power to make a difference, to save countless lives on all sides, but continues to be the inactive, apathetic, lazy and clueless politically...

When faced with hard facts about what is going on in Palestine, as demonstrated in this forum, you derailed it and turned it into a dog pile of ***.

I guess you're just too used to living in filth, everywhere you go and everything you touch, turns to it.

I had a long, well-expressed post typed out in response to this.

I deleted it.

Bottom line is that if you want to be taken seriously when you spit venom at the U.S. for not being more accepting and tolerant of the rest of the world, and when you accuse us of generalizing an entire category of people based on the actions of a high-profile few...don't do the exact same thing, insulting us in similar fashion.

Edit: especially when you have written proof in this very thread -- which you allege to have read -- that some of us want to see the aggressors on both sides adequately punished and removed from the equation.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 08:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Here is the Vote:

The truth is: country really close to the US(Europe/Japan) or being helped by the US didn't want to disagree with them so they didn't vote, If Israel was really the good guy in this story those country would have 100% voted no.
Right, because those countries with the same, or more human rights violations and crimes against humanity, that share much of the same *** up morals, where it's ok to kill any kind of dissenting voice, or imprison them, or strip them of their rights as human beings, would really vote with the US.

Hell, the Philippines loves the US, and still voted "yes", so there goes that theory..

Mexico is really close to the US, and part of the "Americas" that you have chastised for being on the same landmass, and generalized as thinking the same way.

To be fair not all the countries on that list are "most oppressive regimes in the world" nor "harbor known globally active terrorists willingly". You sound like every single country on that list are like that.
I never said or implied all countries on that list. Read what I wrote again. I also pointed out that the Philippines, which has had it's own internal political repression, and close ties to the US, voted "Yes", despite the US voting "No"
By fonewear 2014-07-31 08:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

"I hate quotations tell me what you know" Emerson.

A self aware quote. I'm scared.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 08:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

There are also benefits as to why a thread is derailed - It breaks the tension, and creates a dialogue of something common to agree on, and reduces the stress and anger levels of the involved posters.

Then we carried on the discussion once again, which devolved into more mud slinging and personal attacks.

like being generalized as falling prey to the Zionist propaganda for those that disagreed or had a different opinion or viewpoint, with little mention of falling prey to the Hamas propaganda machine.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 08:10:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is the Vote:

Funny how he said the most oppressive regimes... I'm not agreeing that they are oppressive or the worst human rights violators, that sounds like a blanket statement based on an opinion with no facts or truths backing it, just something they heard once about a country in a world they have no geographic knowledge of...

But its funny because I bet the countries in that list that may be oppressive, are US backed regimes.... lol
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-31 08:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is the Vote:

I never said or implied all countries on that list. Read what I wrote again. I also pointed out that the Philippines, which has had it's own internal political repression, and close ties to the US, voted "Yes", despite the US voting "No"

This is your original post:

Quote:
So according to the article, only the most oppressive regimes in the world, that harbor known globally active terrorists willingly, or commit to the slaughter of their own people for standing up for human rights, actually supported the UN Human rights resolution.

Sounds like "all the countries on the list" to me.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 08:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

What I can say about that graph is that I expected nothing other than abstention from Italy. Our country has a long reknown history of only taking sides if they're sure of the winner.
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 08:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

However, and forgive me for generalizing, but I find no other way of saying this - the ignorant Americans active on these forums, .

I emphasized the specific group of people I was addressing for you. I was raised in L.A. My wife is from L.A, my kids uncles are from L.A, my in-laws are from L.A, 2 of my best friends are Marines and have served 3 tours. I'm not Anti-American. I'm anti a specific type of American. I guess you could call me a republican basher. The republicans do not represent the right anymore, they represent the ultra-right. They're so far to the right that they are more or less Nazi germany.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-31 08:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is the Vote:

Funny how he said the most oppressive regimes... I'm not agreeing that they are oppressive or the worst human rights violators, that sounds like a blanket statement based on an opinion with no facts or truths backing it, just something they heard once about a country in a world they have no geographic knowledge of...

But its funny because I bet the countries in that list that may be oppressive, are US backed regimes.... lol

Based on the freedom in the world report in 2014, some countries on that list scored a 1 and 1(highest), which has same lv of freedom as the US and Canada.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 08:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Page 50 - wow.
I've skimmed over these 50 pages, only reading in full posts that I agree with. Overall, I just want to say that Israel and America are ***and I'm the best thing to happen on this earth since sliced bread.
How come you just didn't say this? That is all you were saying in that wall-o-text there.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 08:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Again, read what was written. You're intentionally omitting facts from what was posted, even using what I posted.

"According to the article"

And blazed, very few, particularly China, Russia, Argentia, African countries, etc. are backed by the US. At most, they receive foreign aid, which is snatched up by the dictators/governments, and denied to the people for whom they were sent.

Even other countries, on that list, accuse each other in the UN meeting halls, of human rights violations. There are plenty of documents to support it. So it's not really a blanket statement.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 08:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Again, read what was written. You're intentionally omitting facts from what was posted, even using what I posted.

And blazed, very few, particularly China, Russia, Argentia, African countries, etc. are backed by the US. At most, they receive foreign aid, which is snatched up by the dictators/governments, and denied to the people for whom they were sent.

Even other countries, on that list, accuse each other in the UN meeting halls, of human rights violations. There are plenty of documents to support it. So it's not really a blanket statement.

I absolutely agree. I was just saying that you can't say the countries that voted yes are human violaters themselves and at odds with America on a core level.

That list of countries that voted yes are unified in one thing and one thing only; they think Israel is an oppressive state killing innocent people and voted so.

EDIT: Also, (and if pushed to find source I will find it) I seem to recall that the United States is one of the countries with the most "terrorists" active in it). Can we accuse the US of harboring terrorists just because there are some loonies in there with some radical ideas?
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 08:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell, China-US and Russia-US play the "human rights violations" ping-pong game once per news cycle, it seems sometimes.

And they're all right. By varying degrees, of course, but splitting hairs aside, there isn't a country on Earth above reproach when it comes to fair, humane treatment of all of its citizens, international visitors, and prisoners.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 08:23:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I absolutely agree. I was just saying that you can't say the countries that voted yes are human violaters themselves and at odds with America on a core level.

That list of countries that voted yes are unified in one thing and one thing only; they think Israel is an oppressive state killing innocent people and voted so.
I was just thinking of the irony of heavily oppressive governments voting on Israel being guilty of crimes against humanity/human rights violations, without taking into account what Hamas is doing/has done.

By no means, when I say Hamas, do I include everyone in Palestine under that name. I know better than that.

Hell, when 9/11 happened, the school I went to, had a large muslim population. A friend of mine came to class, terrified of being beaten up, even though he was innocent. So I stood up, told the class, if anyone wants to beat him up, they have to go through me first.

Several tried. It ain't easy standing up for your convictions, and gets ya hurt.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 117 118 119