Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 117 118 119
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-30 09:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no such thing as video posting rights xD
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 09:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

girlboy said:
Privileges:
Every user has a list of permissions referred to as privileges enabling access to different features on the site. Below I will explain what privileges are and what they do.

Comments: Allows posting comments on items in the database.
Avatar: Allows for the changing of avatars.
Image Upload: Allows uploading of screenshots to the site.
Forum Post: Allows posting on the forum as well as use of the chatroom.
Private Message: Allows private messages to be sent. Website staff can be messaged regardless of this privilege.
Nodes: Allows creation and modification of nodes.
Reporting: Allows reporting of posts, comments, or screenshots.
Ratings: Allows rating of screenshots.
Forum Topics: Allows for creation threads in the forums.
BBCode: Allows use of BBCode in posts in the forums.
Player Comments: Allows posting of comments on character pages.
Global Writes: Suspension of this privilege suspends all of the above in one action.

FFXIAH General Information Thread
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-30 10:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Ramyrez, I think he is beyond the point of showing him the error of his ways.

If you call me an egotistical fool, I would agree.

At least you and I know that I understand my own faults, and in previous statements, I'm not going to change my ways unless I want to.

But he hasn't even gone further than realizing his own faults. In a way, he is just like Pleebo in thinking that he is the greatest thing on this planet.

Please answer me this, you guys quoting me without answering me:

Why is Israel allowed to build more colony into palestine, but it's a big issue that the crimea people voted to be a part of russia and got annexed by russia?

If russia only took 1 house a day, would people have accepeted it like they accept it for Israel?
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 10:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »

At least you and I know that I understand my own faults, and in previous statements, I'm not going to change my ways unless I want to.

But he hasn't even gone further than realizing his own faults. In a way, he is just like Pleebo in thinking that he is the greatest thing on this planet.

Why is Israel allowed to build more colony into palestine, but it's a big issue that the crimea people voted to be a part of russia and got annexed by russia?

If russia only took 1 house a day, would people have accepeted it like they accept it for Israel?

I'm pretty sure the particulars of the "vote" in Crimea were a crock of ***. Not as bad as voting in North Korea, but the conclusion was foregone because of the way in which the vote was held and overseen.

I've already answered your question indirectly by saying I think both sides are fighting for *** reasons and they should stop it, throw their stupid religions out the window and make one unified region based on mutual beneficial interest.

If these terrorists and militants would start putting all that hard work they put into new and inventive ways of killing each other (and themselves) into new and inventive ways of bettering themselves and the world it would literally be a win for everyone in the world who isn't a warmongering, belligerant *** (so, admittedly, many world leaders would see limited benefit, but the lives of millions > a few elite ***).

I mean, hell...Israel is full of brilliant thinkers, and I'm sure that Palestine and its supporters have quite a few bright crayons of their own in the box, if they'd just stop worrying about blowing people up long enough to let the do something innovative in a field that doesn't involve death.

Throwing religious squabbles aside, unifying and creating a country capable of innovation and trade in a newly-stablized region would be a beautiful thing...

But no, that makes too much sense. Let's get some kids killed so we can blame it on the other guys.

Also, we weren't talking about you most of the time, but rather, Senky.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-30 10:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

I'm pretty sure the particulars of the "vote" in Crimea were a crock of ***. Not as bad as voting in North Korea, but the conclusion was foregone because of the way in which the vote was held and overseen.

I've already answered your question indirectly by saying I think both sides are fighting for *** reasons and they should stop it, throw their stupid religions out the window and make one unified region based on mutual beneficial interest.

If these terrorists and militants would start putting all that hard work they put into new and inventive ways of killing each other (and themselves) into new and inventive ways of bettering themselves and the world it would literally be a win for everyone in the world who isn't a warmongering, belligerant *** (so, admittedly, many world leaders would see limited benefit, but the lives of millions > a few elite ***).

Also, we weren't talking about you most of the time, but rather, Senky.

I think the main issue with the Israel/Palestinian conflict is not because people have religion it's because Israel is a Jew state that discriminate non jew.

The same issue would happen if Israel was a muslim/christian state discriminating other religion; I believe you can have a state religion, but you cannot discriminate people because they don't agree with your state religion.

About Crimea, I believe the vote was fair and the result are what people want for the region or they wouldn't be at war with the people in favor of joining Europe.

Why is it ok that there was a coup d'etat because the president that took over is Pro Europe ? wasn't the previous one elected the normal democratic way?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-30 10:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

something innovative in a field that doesn't involve death.
*Tesla death laser*
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 10:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
*Tesla death laser*

/avarice
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 10:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the main issue with the Israel/Palestinian conflict is not because people have religion it's because Israel is a Jew state that discriminate non jew.

The same issue would happen if Israel was a muslim/christian state discriminating other religion; I believe you can have a state religion, but you cannot discriminate people because they don't agree with your state religion.

About Crimea, I believe the vote was fair and the result are what people want for the region or they wouldn't be at war with the people in favor of joining Europe.

Why is it ok that there was a coup d'etat because the president that took over is Pro Europe ? wasn't the previous one elected the normal democratic way?

You may not have been involved in enough threads with me to be clear on my stance on religion.

It isn't the root of all problems. But getting rid of it as a whole would ideally be a good way to start getting rid of a lot of problems.

As for Ukraine, as much as people like to paint the US as an international bully (and make no mistake; we certainly are on some levels), Russia is even worse.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 10:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You are talking about two different times.

When Israel first settled in it's current location, they were coming off of the largest genocide of our history. Now, if you have a world of "hurt feelings" and are wanting to capitalize on said "hurt feelings," would you do anything in your power to take as much as you can, or just say "don't worry about it people, we are cool about the whole 'mass genocide of my people' thing that just happened to us"?

Israel saw an opportunity and took it.

Now, fast forward to the present. We have a small part of a nation who wants to succeed from their current nation and get annexed by a much larger one. Not everyone wants that to happen, and there isn't any "hurt feelings" to capitalize on. So, people (outside of the region) are going to pitch a fit if they see fit to pitch it.

You are talking about two different scenarios here. There is no similarities involved.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 10:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

When Israel first settled in it's current location, they were coming off of the largest genocide of our history. Now, if you have a world of "hurt feelings" and are wanting to capitalize on said "hurt feelings," would you do anything in your power to take as much as you can, or just say "don't worry about it people, we are cool about the whole 'mass genocide of my people' thing that just happened to us"?

Now, fast forward to the present. We have a small part of a nation who wants to succeed from their current nation and get annexed by a much larger one. Not everyone wants that to happen, and there isn't any "hurt feelings" to capitalize on. So, people (outside of the region) are going to pitch a fit if they see fit to pitch it.

You are talking about two different scenarios here. There is no similarities involved.

I also approve of this more objective look at your presented scenarios.

I still say ditching religion as a species can't hurt.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 10:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I also approve of this more objective look at your presented scenarios.

I still say ditching religion as a species can't hurt.
Not anymore. Morals can be taught in a different media now, since it has been ingrained into our society for centuries.

I don't see the benefits of religion today, but that's the accountant in me talking.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-30 10:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a car!
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 10:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
wut dis?

Tesla Model S

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 10:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

And before anyone quips about it being affordable and I should just get one, the problem isn't cost for me, but lack of availability of fueling stations in Pennsylvania.

As the brand/technology grows I'll get one.

But as it is I think there's plans for one to two stations on the turnpike running from Pittsburgh to Harrisburg/Philly.

Once they get 1-2 on I-79/80 and a few around Pittsburgh/Erie, I'll be making the investment.
 Leviathan.Redherring
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Redherring 2014-07-30 10:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

$408/month {That's too bad.}

they will be coming out with a less expensive model, $35k is the last figure i heard. still not a budget car but still a a lot less expensive compared to their other models.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 10:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It's really not that terrible. It's less than the combined price of the two vehicle payments I'm making now and by the time they actually catch up technology-wise around this state both my vehicles will be paid off and at least one of them will have several years of service left in it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 11:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Business lease, which includes terms to that lease.

Looking at the terms, it's 36 month lease, with a $5,000 down payment and at least a 70% business use requirement. It also looks like there is a final payment of 50% of the value of the vehicle at the time of the signing due on the last payment of the lease, so ownership of the car does not go straight to you when you sign the lease, but when you make the last payment.

So, it is more expensive than you think.

The other terms for personal use looks to be the same, except $680 per month, no business use requirement, and you still don't own it until you pay the last payment +50% of the value of the vehicle.
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-07-30 11:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
*Tesla death laser*

/avarice
Being all electric, it may avoid the 180% tax that most cars have in Denmark.

Just checked: yep, 612kDKK, or roughly corresponding to 113kUSD. So it's only the moms of 25%.

Honestly, if they have the same near-zero variable rate financing terms for it as for many other cars here, its pretty darn tempting.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 11:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Wait, seriously?
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-07-30 11:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, seriously?
The tax, or that it avoids it?
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 11:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Business lease, which includes terms to that lease.

Looking at the terms, it's 36 month lease, with a $5,000 down payment and at least a 70% business use requirement. It also looks like there is a final payment of 50% of the value of the vehicle at the time of the signing due on the last payment of the lease, so ownership of the car does not go straight to you when you sign the lease, but when you make the last payment.

So, it is more expensive than you think.

The other terms for personal use looks to be the same, except $680 per month, no business use requirement, and you still don't own it until you pay the last payment +50% of the value of the vehicle.

Well, as stated above, they are going to be putting out a slightly more cost-friendly model in the near future. They're building a plant of their own to produce their components and as such costs will come down considerably.

They're really great machines. I've yet to read a single negative review that didn't come across as "change is bad mmkay?".
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 11:29:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, seriously?
The tax, or that it avoids it?

I'm guessing the tax, given his profession and position on taxes/government spending.

He probably stepped afk to chunder.
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-07-30 11:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering that the equivalent class Mercedes/BMW are over 1000k DKK, it isn't a small item.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-30 11:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

https://passtheknowledge.wordpress.com/2014/07/28/argentinas-president-christina-kirshner-will-revoke-citizenship-from-every-citizen-with-the-possession-of-both-argentinian-and-israeli-passports/

If all country would do that, the situation there would be better already.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 11:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

This is amputating a leg to remove an ingrown toenail.

It's also political spin. They aren't "assassinating women and children".

It's a tragedy that innocents are dying. But they aren't being targetted by the Israelis.

And, again, the Palestinians put them in harm's way in the first place.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-30 11:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

So making an illegal move, that specifically targets anyone of Israeli descent in Argentina, is somehow going to make the situation better?

These retards actually support Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist tactics, and defend them, and ultimately, restricts and makes it illegal for one to stand up for what they believe in, if it's a belief that differs from that of the Argentinian dictator?
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 11:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
So making an illegal move, that specifically targets anyone of Israeli descent in Argentina, is somehow going to make the situation better?

These retards actually support Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist tactics, and defend them, and ultimately, restricts and makes it illegal for one to stand up for what they believe in, if it's a belief that differs from that of the Argentinian dictator?

Also, "if all coutries did (X), the situation there would be better already" is a dangerous statement in and of itself.

Because (X) could be any number of radical things that would, in fact, stop a bad situation on the spot.

But (X) may also hurt millions of innocents physically, emotionally, culturally, or financially.

Oh hey. I think someone tried this once before.

"If we just (X), our country will be better because this group won't be subverting our morals, ruining our economy and causing problems."

Where (X) = kill all Jews and/or place them all and place into concentration camps.

I'm not sure it's invoking Godwin when it's actually directly relevant to the conversation.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 117 118 119