Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 117 118 119
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-30 08:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Asura.Ccl said: »
I have a that I do not understand:

Why is Israel allowed to build more colony into palestine, but it's a big issue that the crimea people voted to be a part of russia and got annexed by russia?

If russia only took 1 house a day, would people have accepeted it like they accept it for Israel?
It's a question no one other than one or two select people so far in this thread would answer seriously.
Don't you mean 1 or 2 select people would agree with you on?

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean that they were not answering seriously.
Seriously = with credibility.

If you would like to debate what is credible or not in this very thread, I invite you to peruse my previous posts that explained this in depth. Not deep enough apparently as some of you are still missing it but... still deep enough.

Courage, you can do it.

Inb4 mandatory "I am entitled to my own opinion and am allowed to shove it down your throat until you accept it, just like with religion". America's people #1 paradox. It all comes back to the same point, I find it funny.
By fonewear 2014-07-30 08:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 08:19:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is Israel allowed to build more colony into palestine, but it's a big issue that the crimea people voted to be a part of russia and got annexed by russia?

If russia only took 1 house a day, would people have accepeted it like they accept it for Israel?
It's a question no one other than one or two select people so far in this thread would answer seriously.

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean that they were not answering seriously.

If you would like to debate what is credible or not in this very thread, I invite you to peruse my previous posts that explained this in depth. Not deep enough apparently as some of you are still missing it but... still deep enough.

Courage, you can do it.
Must be the French in you, but seriously =/= credibility.

For example: a certain "scientist" keeps posting crap about global warming on this website, and his credibility extends only as far as what he parrots. He hasn't shown a thought in the world, but he keeps posting his viewpoints like it is gospel.

Creditable? No.

Serious? Yes.

But in your mind, which not many people will agree with, anyone who would have a "serious" conversation with you would be the only ones who you deem serious. You have admitted that you only listen to those who you agree with, so the only people who could possibly have a "serious" conversation with you are those who agree with you.

And guess what? We are having a serious conversation right now. We had one before also when I discussed your methodology of expressing your opinion (guess what, also not a serious topic to you, as you have also stated in this thread).

Inb4 mandatory "I am entitled to my own opinion and am allowed to shove it down your throat until you accept it, just like with religion". America's people #1 paradox. It all comes back to the same point, I find it funny.
Apparently it is not an American thing alone, as you have just proved by the very post you accuse Americans of doing.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-30 08:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Courage, you can do it.
Must be the French in you, but seriously =/= credibility.

For example: a certain "scientist" keeps posting crap about global warming on this website, and his credibility extends only as far as what he parrots. He hasn't shown a thought in the world, but he keeps posting his viewpoints like it is gospel.

Creditable? No.

Serious? Yes.

But in your mind, which not many people will agree with, anyone who would have a "serious" conversation with you would be the only ones who you deem serious. You have admitted that you only listen to those who you agree with, so the only people who could possibly have a "serious" conversation with you are those who agree with you.

And guess what? We are having a serious conversation right now. We had one before also when I discussed your methodology of expressing your opinion (guess what, also not a serious topic to you, as you have also stated in this thread).

Apparently it is not an American thing alone, as you have just proved by the very post you accuse Americans of doing.
What?

You have a serious issue when it comes to reading what you want to understand in a post rather than requesting the person to clarify. For the simple reason that I never said that specifically.

I'll say this in a more explicit way so that you can understand and think before posting next time: when you (the root: American usual attitude) are being targeted by someone classifying as X, the idea is to actually make sure that you do not have any amount of X in any of the posts you'll make answering the accusation.

You have literally failed at that. But you're not the only one. Just try to be "the one that didn't fail" before I can take you "seriously", aka, you having any amount of credibility not toward me but toward the topic at hand. It has always been about the topic, not me, but you guys can't even read/grasp/understand a subject, and it has nothing to do with your flag, it's just you being part of the sunday pseudo-intellectual group of losers that inhabit P&R.

Get good, you need it.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 08:28:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Courage, you can do it.

From the guy who won't cite sources or backup his fatuous claims of suppressed cancer cures, but looks down his nose at everyone.

You find it funny that "Americans" (way to lump everyone on a continent in with one U.S. stereotype, by the by) do the exact same thing that you do yourself.

I've always been quite supportive of the French and hated the various negative stereotypes associated with them. You've got a beautiful language, a rich culture and a fascinating history as a country and geographical region.

I continue to believe all those things. Your narcissistic ramblings, condescending quips, and self-aggrandizing attitude aren't going to change that.

But you have done a great service to me and this forum in reminding us all that the abhorrent behavior of the worst people of the U.S. is alive and well in citizens of the world's other great nations as well.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 08:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, how come you turned a criticism on your ability to listen to discerning opinions into an attack on my ability to read what you wrote?

And yet, still accuse Americans of, as you put it, "shoving our opinions down your throat until you accept it," when you are doing the exact same thing.

I'm sorry your narrowminded viewpoints keep you from seeing past the words of who you agree with.

But I do have a "serious" question for you: Do all French people think in the same way as you do, in regards to egotistic viewpoints? Do you consider yourself to be average or exceptional in regards to your countrymen and women?
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-30 08:32:49
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2014-07-30 08:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

To summarize the entire thread:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 08:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
To summarize the entire thread P&R section:

ftfy
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-30 08:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

Courage, you can do it.

From the guy who won't cite sources or backup his fatuous claims of suppressed cancer cures, but looks down his nose at everyone.

You find it funny that "Americans" (way to lump everyone on a continent in with one U.S. stereotype, by the by) do the exact same thing that you do yourself.

I've always been quite supportive of the French and hated the various negative stereotypes associated with them. You've got a beautiful language, a rich culture and a fascinating history as a country and geographical region.

I continue to believe all those things. Your narcissistic ramblings, condescending quips, and self-aggrandizing attitude aren't going to change that.

But you have done a great service to me and this forum in reminding us all that the abhorrent behavior of the worst people of the U.S. is alive and well in citizens of the world's other great nations as well.
I clearly stated that I am not allowed/in position to cite the sources.

But anyway, what are you doing here mister knight? I don't remember you being any more relevant than any of them, mind crawling back to your hole? I'm sure Florida or something similar rustled your jimmies in the past 9 hours or so, as usual, you should be busy discussing about it.

The bold part is something you should have avoided saying. Stating the obvious won't make you look any smarter, nor do I actually care about what you think about our history/culture, it's irrelevant with the topic at hand.

>narcissistic
Top 3 best jokes of the thread. No, really, you can call me a lot of things, but narcissistic? When I'm LITERALLY the least narcissistic? Are you high, or are you unable to understand this word's definition? Or both?
And then you think you can make smart paragraphs? Really now?

What's up with all of you being unable to read/grasp what someone mean? If you don't understand and you are actually intelligent, then ask, do not assume and go on absolutely idiotic rants like that.

Idiocy is part of every human being, I never claimed to be exempt of it. You really didn't read the post I made in answer to Zahrah, and you still barge in thinking you're going to actually have a valid input? Get out lol.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 08:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez, I think he is beyond the point of showing him the error of his ways.

If you call me an egotistical fool, I would agree.

At least you and I know that I understand my own faults, and in previous statements, I'm not going to change my ways unless I want to.

But he hasn't even gone further than realizing his own faults. In a way, he is just like Pleebo in thinking that he is the greatest thing on this planet.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-30 08:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, how come you turned a criticism on your ability to listen to discerning opinions into an attack on my ability to read what you wrote?

And yet, still accuse Americans of, as you put it, "shoving our opinions down your throat until you accept it," when you are doing the exact same thing.

I'm sorry your narrowminded viewpoints keep you from seeing past the words of who you agree with.
Because, just like Ramyrez, you can't/didn't read. Is that hard of a concept to understand?

I don't use sarcasm font and the meaning of my sentences requires you to actually think. Did you read my answer to Moldtech? What did you understand of it? Because my answer to you was very similar in some parts.
I'll just conclude that the select few that enjoys answering so much really cannot read. It's like you guys are unable to understand more than one meaning, I'm astonished.

Quote:
But I do have a "serious" question for you: Do all French people think in the same way as you do, in regards to egotistic viewpoints? Do you consider yourself to be average or exceptional in regards to your countrymen and women?
I haven't met every citizen yet so I wouldn't be able to tell you what everyone thinks on average.
If I had to give the example of my friend who was reminded to me by Ramyrez (breast cancer guy), he's even more extreme than me because he will not move from his opinion, because "he's right". While myself, I'm actually very interested in listening passionate people be just as passionate as me and if they're really good at argumentation and are actually right, I'll surrender very easily, I'm French after all.

As for if I'm average or exceptional, I see myself as the lowest level of intelligence possible, because I refuse to actually believe that there is a single human being dumber than me out there. So stop ruining my belief by half/not reading stuff, will you?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-30 08:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So...Israel hit an electricity central and the army said that was the main objective and now it's up to the government if continuing or not.

Mind you, they first nuked a kids playground the same day, I guess they just suck at aiming?

Either way the army basically said it clearly that they've secured the situation for now and continuing would be totally political. What are they gonna do..?
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 08:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Courage, you can do it.

But anyway, what are you doing here mister knight? I don't remember you being any more relevant than any of them, mind crawling back to your hole? I'm sure Florida or something similar rustled your jimmies in the past 9 hours or so, as usual, you should be busy discussing about it.

The bold part is something you should have avoided saying. Stating the obvious won't make you look any smarter, nor do I actually care about what you think about our history/culture, it's irrelevant with the topic at hand.

>narcissistic
Top 3 best jokes of the thread. No, really, you can call me a lot of things, but narcissistic? When I'm LITERALLY the least narcissistic? Are you high, or are you unable to understand this word's definition? Or both?

What's up with all of you being unable to read/grasp what someone mean? If you don't understand and you are actually intelligent, then ask, do not assume and go on absolutely idiotic rants like that.

Idiocy is part of every human being, I never claimed to be exempt of it. You really didn't read the post I made in answer to Zahrah, and you still barge in thinking you're going to actually have a valid input? Get out lol.

Mmm. I love the smell of vitriol in the morning.

Get it all out. I truly hope this is cathartic for you because it's clear you need some form of release. This isn't the venue I would personally choose for such therapeutic needs, but hey. I'm not here to judge how people deal with their insecurities.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-30 08:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
So...Israel hit an electricity central and the army said that was the main objective and now it's up to the government if continuing or not.

Mind you, they first nuked a kids playground the same day, I guess they just suck at aiming?

Either way the army basically said it clearly that they've secured the situation for now and continuing would be totally political. What are they gonna do..?
They bombed Hamas' TV station, that was actually well done on that part.

However, they bombed a lot of innocents in the process. The images of Aid were really bad.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-30 08:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Courage, you can do it.

>narcissistic

Mmm. I love the smell of vitriol in the morning.

Get it all out. I truly hope this is cathartic for you because it's clear you need some form of release. This isn't the venue I would personally choose for such therapeutic needs, but hey. I'm not here to judge how people deal with their insecurities.
It's not insecurities, more like bad "feels" in general.

I usually am really careful in how I talk in real and I'm really the last person you'll see lose patience and burst. But for some reason, when I'm on forums or any chat thing in general, when someone is being an idiot I'll poke him in the eye. It's a VERY bad side that I manage to get rid off at times, but I'm not wise enough to shut it down for good. But I'll have to very soon anyway.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 08:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Because, just like Ramyrez, you can't/didn't read. Is that hard of a concept to understand?

I don't use sarcasm font and the meaning of my sentences requires you to actually think. Did you read my answer to Moldtech? What did you understand of it? Because my answer to you was very similar in some parts.
I'll just conclude that the select few that enjoys answering so much really cannot read. It's like you guys are unable to understand more than one meaning, I'm astonished.
What, the diatribe of personal attacks? Is that all you can do?

Let me give you a hint: If multiple people "cannot read" as you have accused them of doing, maybe it isn't the people's fault for your lack of communication skills. Or you are a blithering idiot. One of the two.

I haven't met every citizen yet so I wouldn't be able to tell you what everyone thinks on average.
If I had to give the example of my friend who was reminded to me by Ramyrez (breast cancer guy), he's even more extreme than me because he will not move from his opinion, because "he's right". While myself, I'm actually very interested in listening passionate people be just as passionate as me and if they're really good at argumentation and are actually right, I'll surrender very easily, I'm French after all.

As if I'm average or exceptional, I see myself as the lowest level of intelligence possible, because I refuse to actually believe that there is a single human being dumber than me out there. So stop ruining my belief by half/not reading stuff, will you?
I wasn't expecting you to have met and talked with every Frenchmen. I'm asking, based on your viewpoint of the French culture, are you average or not?

You state that you are the dumbest one of them all, and I highly doubt that. You do try to turn it around into another personal attack, which is actually par for the course for you.

The point is, you are not the center of the universe. You are a human being, like me, and like everyone else here. Don't think that, just because you agree with a few people, nobody here is willing to give you a serious conversation (as you have put it) and that people who do not agree with you (a majority of the forum) does not know how to read based on the fact that they don't automatically agree with your greatness and bow to your superiority.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 08:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Continue, since it is totally political and not the "army's fault"
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 09:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Palestine fires from close vicinity to innocents because in today's world it's easier to goad your enemy into killing your non-combatants than it is to kill them yourself and blame your enemy.

Israel plays the "we were just returning fire, it's not our fault they shot at us first" card.

More *** from both sides who were already fighting each other for *** reasons.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 09:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez, I think he is beyond the point of showing him the error of his ways.

If you call me an egotistical fool, I would agree.

At least you and I know that I understand my own faults, and in previous statements, I'm not going to change my ways unless I want to.

But he hasn't even gone further than realizing his own faults. In a way, he is just like Pleebo in thinking that he is the greatest thing on this planet.

It's my fault for repeatedly engaging him. I realize that.

I'd just block him but I actually feel kind of bad blocking anyone anyhow. Makes me feel lazy.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-30 09:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So we agree that defense was just an excuse?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-30 09:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

What, the diatribe of personal attacks? Is that all you can do?

Let me give you a hint: If multiple people "cannot read" as you have accused them of doing, maybe it isn't the people's fault for your lack of communication skills. Or you are a blithering idiot. One of the two.

As if I'm average or exceptional, I see myself as the lowest level of intelligence possible, because I refuse to actually believe that there is a single human being dumber than me out there. So stop ruining my belief by half/not reading stuff, will you?
I wasn't expecting you to have met and talked with every Frenchmen. I'm asking, based on your viewpoint of the French culture, are you average or not?

You state that you are the dumbest one of them all, and I highly doubt that. You do try to turn it around into another personal attack, which is actually par for the course for you.

The point is, you are not the center of the universe. You are a human being, like me, and like everyone else here. Don't think that, just because you agree with a few people, nobody here is willing to give you a serious conversation (as you have put it) and that people who do not agree with you (a majority of the forum) does not know how to read based on the fact that they don't automatically agree with your greatness and bow to your superiority.
The problem is that, I don't know if it's an inferiority complex, but you seem to think that I see myself as being above because I do understand something that you don't. I am actually amazed that some people cannot grasp the thing that have been said and persist in their logic (which has none). This is why I compared it to religion, because the people I am talking about are biased from the start, came in this thread claiming X and Y and when Z was answered, they simply shat on it. Keep in mind that Z was the answer with the most logic (objectively) and was only about the events themselves, they had nothing to do with any third party element.

However, I did point out that the people claiming X and Y were of the same caliber, the same group, and that was probably why they were all following the same bias and keeping closed when the Z points of view was thrown on the table.

From there, people were more worried about defending their integrity than the fact that they might, or not, be biased and indeed, be completely closed to any kind of logical element brought to them. Case in point, you last few posts.

It is not about being wrong or right here, which is something I explained in my very first post. The point here is that there is a problem that needs to stop. How it would be stopped is irrelevant since there is nothing we can logically come up with that would be viable, not at our level.
So, people instead shifted toward the "I will defend either side", which is something I explained as "wrong" right off the bat.
Did any of the people who did answer me actually think about the very first point I made? I know that Viciousss and Jet did, but you're still not there, for example.

I'm "fine" with Viciousss keeping his opinion, it's perfectly fine, absolutely fine, keep it. The point is, he has no impact whatsoever (neither do I, do not read what I didn't say) so his opinion in the end can be kept, it doesn't hurt anyone, not even himself.
However, you can have an opinion while understanding that it's wrong. I don't have a personal example I can give that wouldn't stir up a lot of drama so I'll just keep it without example.

I did give a lot of nuance in the meaning of my most extreme accusations. I didn't give any nuance for the "pseudo intellectual" part, yes, because it doesn't need any, it should hit you at the core of your FFXIAH persona, much like the others. That is, if you have any self criticism (I'm not saying you don't have any, you could have had it and chose to ignore it to keep a facade).

All in all, I'm not the center, no, I'm not even right on a lot of things I said I'm sure if I spend 5 minutes thinking about all the possible logical outcomes a claim I made can have. However, in this specific situation that is Israel VS Palestine, you have only two solutions, and only two:

- Israel (government etc) is removed from there as they shouldn't be here to begin with (70 years overdue, ok). I don't mind what happens to these people, they could just merge with other countries, whatever really.

- Simply hope for the conflict to end. Which would involve either side being wiped, which will most likely be Palestine seeing the difference in power/backup. Or, it would involve external help, which is very tricky to pinpoint right now due to the many posts I've made explaining why. So in the end, from us, people who aren't there, we shouldn't care much, but it would be wrong to take sides at this very moment, because there is literally no side to pick.

My point of view is, I don't have any word that would really give my exact feeling on it but, "superior". Why? Because my point of view could seek who's right but in doing so, the conclusion isn't satisfactory, not because of my opinion, but because of the actual pending outcome. That was my first conclusion. However, due to it being unrealistic, I tried to think what could be the other possibilities. Most of them as I explained before were wiped due to being unrealistic, too, so in the end, the only realistic/logical opinion to have is my second point.

Once again, it has nothing to do with me, I'm merely someone that thinks a specific way, whether it is right or wrong is irrelevant, what matters is the result, and the result is based on the situation, not on anything I bring myself.

And I have no idea if I'm average or not. The French populace is similar to any Western populace. It's fed by medias, it cannot think by itself, it doesn't go on internet enough outside of Facebook and other stuff of the same caliber. However, the French populace in general doesn't care much about stuff happening outside, especially if you go in the countryside. They care about poverty, jobs, they care about being able to see tomorrow, not what is happening in Israel. But if you ask them what they think about it, they'll simply tell you "I don't give a ***". Which I agreed when Jet posted that, that was the best reaction.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-30 09:15:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Palestine fires from close vicinity to innocents because in today's world it's easier to goad your enemy into killing your non-combatants than it is to kill them yourself and blame your enemy.

Israel plays the "we were just returning fire, it's not our fault they shot at us first" card.

More *** from both sides who were already fighting each other for *** reasons.
Yeah, what happened in the past few days has been disgusting. They actually put cannons on top of bunkers where kids/civilians were hiding, thinking Israel would look bad for killing civilians.

They're going to get wiped, I don't see how it could be avoided at this point, the different is too big.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 09:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Mostly. I think that Israel has the right to defend themselves and make (abet) limited surgical strikes after being attacked, but those surgical strikes have long passed the defense state and gone to offensive (in my opinion).

But since the Israeli army has stated that they are finished "securing the situation" and that any actions taken are purely for political purposes only, they will continue, with their excuse as "it's the Prime Minister's fault."
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-30 09:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Great report by YT - US Medis is too harsh on Israel

EDIT: fixed. thanks for clue.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 09:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Mostly. I think that Israel has the right to defend themselves and make (abet) limited surgical strikes after being attacked, but those surgical strikes have long passed the defense state and gone to offensive (in my opinion).

But since the Israeli army has stated that they are finished "securing the situation" and that any actions taken are purely for political purposes only, they will continue, with their excuse as "it's the Prime Minister's fault."

This, more or less. Palestine is "more" at fault, but that's like saying being an accomplice to murder is "less" severe than being the actual murderer.

You're still a major factor in the death of an innocent.

Both sides need to knock it the *** off.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 09:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM__GfSeCbI

EDIT: Mods have removed my posting video rights?

Did you try to post it as a video and got a blank video?

Because you have it posted as a link here.

Or did it actually give you a message saying "you can't post videos because we said so"?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 09:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you try [youtube ]GM__GfSeCbI[/ youtube]?
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-30 09:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

doubtful.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-30 09:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

>https

Remove the "s", you should be able to link it.
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 117 118 119