Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 72 73 74 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 15:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

There was no backpedaling, just you not understanding again.

Neocon bias, etc.

edit: but it's all there, black and white, and you even bolded it. So ignore reality again as usual, that is your MO though.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-28 15:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Odin.Zicdeh said: »
I have blonde hair and blue eyes, so I don't have to work.

True story, get $175 a load down at the sperm bank. Usually pull $800/mo just firing out knuckle children.

Moral of the story? Get Aryan.
Damn, should die my hair blonde, and hope they don't notice?

Do it. And if you can prove you're "Artistic" you get even more. They used to do IQ too, but then everyone started walking in with certifications from "testmyiq.com" and when your results show a median of 178...

Siren.Mosin said: »
Get Aryan.

damn my irish ancestors!

Irish is actually "In" right now. Especially natural red or auburn hair in the family. Green Eye/Auburn Hair actually commands a higher price than Blonde/Blue.

Designer babies hooooooooooo.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 15:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, so I don't have to work.

True story, get $175 a load down at the sperm bank. Usually pull $800/mo just firing out knuckle children.

Moral of the story? Get Aryan.
Damn, should die my hair blonde, and hope they don't notice?

Do it. And if you can prove you're "Artistic" you get even more. They used to do IQ too, but then everyone started walking in with certifications from "testmyiq.com" and when your results show a median of 178...

Ah, I definitely couldn't pull off the artistic ***. I wonder if I still have my old IQ tests.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-28 15:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Neocon bias, etc.

edit: but it's all there, black and white, and you even bolded it. So ignore reality again as usual, that is your MO though.
You were the one who said people shouldn't have to work for a living.

So, what are they going to do? Volunteer at a bank? Grocery Store? Being a truck driver? Civil Engineer? Heck, for any job at all? When all they have to do is sit back and watch TV?

Heck, who's going to volunteer to run the TV station?

You were the one who doesn't understand his own words, and it's meaning.

Somehow, I should have expected that from you, one who has no problem raising taxes on those who pay them....
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 15:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I fully understand my own words, and yes I said "for a living" go figure that some people work to get above the bare necessities (inb4 The Jungle Book.jpg) but that concept literally escapes you.

The sad part that you don't realize is that we're already heading there, I just have qualms with how we're doing it, and would like to change some of the steps.

as for the taxes: those who pay them at a lower rate than everyone else*
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-28 15:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Neocon bias, etc.

So, what are they going to do? Volunteer at a bank? Grocery Store? Being a truck driver? Civil Engineer? Heck, for any job at all? When all they have to do is sit back and watch TV?

Somehow, I should have expected that from you, one who has no problem raising taxes on those who pay them....
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-28 15:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is nobody watching watching Obama talk live about Iraq and Ukraine?

To sum it up, the U.S. is not going to do anything ever again. It's broke.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-28 15:36:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Robots. We just need unlimited robots.

And everyone mine bitcoins and other cryptocurrency. Now nobody has to work, hell, nobody has to move.

To solve the inevitable issue of how to convey our fat and bloated ***, I suggest the Vladimir Harkonen Brand Floatgirdle.

By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 15:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Dealing with more issues of obesity, exercise, general boredom and the subsequent crime are major issues. Dealing with those while maintaining freedom is a giant key, unfortunately fascists all around would like to curtail that.

Not a fan, personally.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-28 15:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I fully understand my own words, and yes I said "for a living" go figure that some people work to get above the bare necessities (inb4 The Jungle Book.jpg) but that concept literally escapes you.
Obviously you do not. Ask yourself why would anyone work at all if they can obtain the basic needs with no effort at all. You would find that, for most people, the answer would be that they wouldn't.

Then ask yourself this: How is the government going to pay for all of these basic needs to the people who refuse to work (i.e. you) if they are fully supported by the government. The only answer would be to tax 100% of those who do work to better themselves.

The obvious next question is: Why would anyone want to work at all if all of their effort will not make their lives better? The only answer would be, they wouldn't.

You are then left with a vast majority of people who will not work because they are already supported with the "basic" needs to survive, and those who would work still would not because their efforts will not improve their lives at all.

That is the concept that escapes you. You obviously have never done any critical thinking in your life, or any analysis of issues and problems, or you would have come to that conclusion in the first place.

The sad part that you don't realize is that we're already heading there, I just have qualms with how we're doing it, and would like to change some of the steps.
I do, and so do a lot of other people. Why else do you think that people are complaining about the current state of the government and it's transition to becoming a nanny state?

as for the taxes: those who pay them at a lower rate than everyone else*
Spoken like a true idiot. Explain to us all how I can get around the Alternative Minimum Tax, which is 28%.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 15:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh such unhealthy skepticism from somebody who refuses to even accept a world they cannot imagine.

I understand what my words are very well, and know for a fact that your dissenting points are not only wrong, they have already been proven wrong via human history.

You don't understand where the world is going, you really don't, and a world where people don't have to work for a living =/= nanny state.

You are really an idiot, and I expect not a very good tax preparer (or just a liar) if you can't admit that the wealthy pay less a % of their $ in taxes.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 15:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd almost say in denial, aka delusional, which is the neocon MO.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-28 15:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet is advocating communism without realizing it.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-08-28 15:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Irish is actually "In" right now. Especially natural red or auburn hair in the family. Green Eye/Auburn Hair actually commands a higher price than Blonde/Blue.

O snap! I'm a proven redhead maker.

looks like I have to ditch my family & move to a city with a sperm bank so I can play video games all day instead of half-assedly working & posting here!
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 15:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I'm not actually, I know very well what communism is, and it doesn't work.

I'm advocating a healthy mix, since neither communism, nor capitalism work 100%.

But hey, continue being biased.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-08-28 15:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Taxes aren't high enough, actually.

says the guy not paying any lol

That's what makes him a liberal...
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 15:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Taxes aren't high enough, actually.

says the guy not paying any lol

That's what makes him a liberal...
Actually it doesn't, as I'm not one.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-08-28 15:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
people shouldn't have to work for a living in the first place.

work will set you free.

Also what makes him a liberal....
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-08-28 15:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Robots. We just need unlimited robots.

And everyone mine bitcoins and other cryptocurrency. Now nobody has to work, hell, nobody has to move.

To solve the inevitable issue of how to convey our fat and bloated ***, I suggest the Vladimir Harkonen Brand Floatgirdle.

Heart plugs for everyone! 1/2 off today only!
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-08-28 15:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Also what makes him a liberal...
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 15:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not surprised 2 of the resident neocons think I'm a liberal though, "us vs them" mentality, etc.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-28 15:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not just lower Income Tax to 10% for everyone, and impose a 50% sales tax on anyone. Then we have high taxes and the flexibility to opt-out of most of it. ITS FOOLPROOF.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-28 15:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Neocon bias, etc.

The garbage man can !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-28 15:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh such unhealthy skepticism from somebody who refuses to even accept a world they cannot imagine.
Are we finally witnessing self-realization? Is Jet finally admitting to his own illogical thoughts?

I understand what my words are very well, and know for a fact that your dissenting points are not only wrong, they have already been proven wrong via human history.
I guess not.

Prove it then.

You don't understand where the world is going, you really don't, and a world where people don't have to work for a living =/= nanny state.
You have yet to give any thoughts to this, or make any counterpoints, just conjecture and opinions.

You are really an idiot, and I expect not a very good tax preparer (or just a liar) if you can't admit that the wealthy pay less a % of their $ in taxes.
I gave you an easy and obvious way to prove me wrong, and yet, you did not take it. Of course, if you weren't constantly talking out of your *** all the time, you would have realized it.

The absolute minimum percentage a person who makes over $175k (about $220k if married) pays in tax is 20% in 2013, 15% prior to 2013. That is the capital gains rate, not including any possible Obamacare tax. Nobody who makes over that threshold pays less than that, there are no exceptions. And that's only if your total income comes from capital gains and qualified dividends.

But please, tell us how you can bypass the tax law, if you make that much. Regardless of your answer, I will have only one thing to say: tax fraud.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-08-28 15:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

ITS FOOLPROOF.

*crazyunregulatedblackmarketpopsup*
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 16:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Are we finally witnessing self-realization? Is Jet finally admitting to his own illogical thoughts?

I guess not.

Prove it then.

You have yet to give any thoughts to this, or make any counterpoints, just conjecture and opinions.

I gave you an easy and obvious way to prove me wrong, and yet, you did not take it. Of course, if you weren't constantly talking out of your *** all the time, you would have realized it.

The absolute minimum percentage a person who makes over $175k (about $220k if married) pays in tax is 20% in 2013, 15% prior to 2013. That is the capital gains rate, not including any possible Obamacare tax. Nobody who makes over that threshold pays less than that, there are no exceptions. And that's only if your total income comes from capital gains and qualified dividends.

But please, tell us how you can bypass the tax law, if you make that much. Regardless of your answer, I will have only one thing to say: tax fraud.

I just read a whole lot of "no you" and some more delusions about taxes.

Yeah, what firm do you work for again? as I'm going nowhere near that place.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 16:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Buuut thanks for proving stating that some pay less than 28%
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-28 16:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

My only takeaway from this conversation so far is that the government discriminates against single people. Why the *** do married couples get to reach 220k for the cutoff?! ACLU HELP MEH True story, three of my friends are getting married just because they drop to a lower tax bracket.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-28 16:05:37
Link | Quote | Reply

To summarize the thread:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By gdiShun 2014-08-28 16:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

My only takeaway from this conversation so far is that the government discriminates against single people. Why the *** do married couples get to reach 220k for the cutoff?! ACLU HELP MEH True story, three of my friends are getting married just because they drop to a lower tax bracket.

But polygamy is illegal!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 72 73 74 ... 1375 1376 1377