eww :P

seriously though, ah.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-23 20:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah idk about other states, but cheap industrial warehouses/spots are all over in NJ.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-23 20:30:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Yeah idk about other states, but cheap industrial warehouses/spots are all over in NJ.
I'll have to look into one...

see if there's any around here.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-23 20:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-23 21:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
You and I might both be up cancer creek later because of smoking.

you're probably safe.
No one is safe! Everything causes cancer nowadays, at this rate we'll soon find that posting on forums causes cancer of the -insert organ/body part here-.

We're all screwed!
Well, the cold fact is a bit worse than your humorous hyperbole:

Everyone who lives long enough develops cancer. Everyone. Cancer is just a cell that has slipped loose and gone crazy. Literally every male's prostate will develop benign cancerous growths if he lives long enough (and yet no one talks about prostate cancer -- it kills fully 33% more men per year than breast cancer does, too).

The reason "everything" gives you cancer is because we're doing this crazy thing where we don't die at the ripe old age of 34 anymore. On the plus side, though, in the past 50 years we've managed to make most cancers treatable, if not outright curable. It's only a few really sticky ones (breast cancer being near the top of the list) that we're having trouble with.

The best medicine, therefore, is just to be aware of your own health as you age, notice anomalies, and get them checked sooner than later. Don't be like a 16-year-old boy with his first car who lets the thing make a funny sound when he brakes for 7 or 8 months before finally deciding to replace the pads or careen off a slick highway into a ditch.
Late as hell, had to nap before work.

This supports me in my decision of hating the idea of living past the age of 45. :D

Continue your lives.
Server: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-24 06:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning Ni.

all my Disciple of Magic and Disciple of War jobs are at 50! (as well as Disciple of the Land)

I got a nice crown with it (take a look at my character, should be updated. I used it as a glamour lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-24 07:05:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Most cyclists around here aren't riding their bike to work, the store, etc. they are riding for exercize, which is what the path we all paid for in taxes is for.
Yup, I don't run into the packs of them unless its on weekends, and I have done a fast J-Turn to avoid them the one time I ran into them in my neighborhood years ago.

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Sometimes you just can't win. Man
Agreed and I am never rude to them. And I get that Sidewalks are off limits on most places, but some localities are allowing cyclists on them again around here, I think. Clearly not in the city, but the suburb where sidewalks are frequented ONLY by those walking their dogs or joggers. I know its not a perfect surface but when I used to ride my bike as a teen I would never ride on the road unless crossing it. Cuz drivers are foolish and distracted. And that was back in the day before cell phones and texting was a major distraction. /shrug

I know I should not *** about it much, but what really gets me is when the cyclists are out cycling around in rush hour. I am shure they have their reasons for the time they do. Weekends I can't *** at all about it since, hey, that's what weekends are for, recreation/rest/relaxing how ever you unwind. And I always give a wide space when passing them when they don't have their own lane, such as move into a different lane.

I am also not perfect, I try to watch out as well and just last month I was making a right turn into another road, my signal on completely, waiting for an opening to get on that road, and as I start moving a cyclist just darts out of my blind spot infront of me and crosses road. He was not on the road before either, no clue where he came from, but of course I didn't want to hit him so I slam the brakes and just watch as his *** goes down the road with no concern for his safety around my SUV that could have hurt him if I didn't stop in time or if I had floored it from the stop.

Anyways, Ono hope you have better luck than Tiger when riding.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-24 07:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
PA?
Oklahoma.
Whoa, there's Amish in non PA areas??????????

kind of like when I'm on an unfamiliar road and the weather is bad, I'll be driving slow and have my blinkers on, I'll still move over if people want to pass me, let them.
And here I thought I was only one to do that....

Ok, how about....when people don't use their turn signal to turn lanes??? Last I check I can't read minds to know thats what they wanna do. And no it ain't the hoopties that do this, but the upper class and new vehicles that the turn signals by all cases should work on. Bah.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-24 07:12:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I started driving late at the age of 18, the first day I had my first car, I learned to hate two things; trains and bicyclists.
School buses always annoyed me, still to this day. Not so much the idea of them, but more like the fact around here they literary stop every 200 feet or so down the same road. "Oh no my kid has to walk an extra 200 feet, no!"

Even worse is when they clog up the highways when they could easily turn down a side road. I would think having bus stops on the side of highway would be very dangerous.

It seems like there is no planning involved.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-04-24 07:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Continue your lives.

but how?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-24 07:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah, I don't hate on buses. Inconvenient as they may be, meh. I never run them red stop signs on them. A couple localities in my neighboring blue state, are adding cameras to the school buses to catch those that run the stop signs on the bus. I don't think we have that problem here Jet. >_>;
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-24 07:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't run them either, I don't mind having them stop here and there, but the constant stopping drives me nuts.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-24 07:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

3 lane highway held up every 1/10 of a mile, when they could just drive down the side street, what is that?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-24 07:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

3 lane highway held up every 1/10 of a mile, when they could just drive down the side street, what is that?
Shitty planning and horrible placement of *** stops! wow...a couple big stops near me in the morning, have had medians added in past 10 years to allow drivers the ability to pass them safely.

So the bus turns into this special median area or side street at entrance of a apt complex, and since there is a median, drivers can keep on going.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-24 07:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Shitty planning and horrible placement of *** stops! wow...a couple big stops near me in the morning, have had medians added in past 10 years to allow drivers the ability to pass them safely.

So the bus turns into this special median area or side street at entrance of a apt complex, and since there is a median, drivers can keep on going.
That's what they need here.
[+]
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-24 07:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
PA?
Oklahoma.
Whoa, there's Amish in non PA areas??????????
I know there's some in Ohio (I used to go to a camp ground right by some amish people. Michigan might have some as well.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-24 07:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Any issues with Jay walkers??? Again, another state locality near me is having lots of pedestrians getting hit by drivers. So their cops are having the interns bait drivers at crosswalks to ticket them for not yielding. And which is all fine and dandy, but they aren't doing ***for the jay walkers that don't cross at crosswalks where many of the pedestrians are getting hit! So glad I don't live in that county, just use it's roads to bypass the highway at times >_>;

Kalyna Maimhov said: »
I know there's some in Ohio (I used to go to a camp ground right by some amish people. Michigan might have some as well.
I never knew that... /ques GI Joe end theme
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-24 08:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Mag....

We need you, it's a mess in here...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-24 08:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Mag....

Indeed! Dead fish everywhere from being sold on a bus!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-24 08:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER Edit: Death to tarus!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-24 08:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Time to go 'farm' some more copper!

[+]
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-24 08:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Time to go 'farm' some more copper!

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local-news/investigations/copper-thieves-caught-on-camera
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-24 08:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Mag....

But the chilluns... they need me...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-24 09:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Mag....

But the chilluns... they need me...

PARKER Edit: HEY! TEACHER! LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!!!
[+]
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-24 10:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

http://i.imgur.com/o1bUf3N.png

damnit 4chan not again
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-24 11:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Slow day today!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-24 11:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Slow day today!
You know what helps make the day go faster?

the fast forward button
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-24 11:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to get on BF4 for a hour or two after work tonight Mos... You should hop on.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-24 11:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hrmmm...The lovebug expressed an interest in possibly playing 'Elder Scrolls Online'. So cynical about MMORPGs now. :/
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16589 16590 16591 ... 18549 18550 18551