FFXIAH Linkshell Ni

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
268 users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
 Ramuh.Krizz
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
Posts: 23561
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-14 11:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Sav, my BST is the job at 23 =P
[+]
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Offline
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1932
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-07-14 11:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Rowland said:
Page 740.

Is it really necessary to say the page number? If anyone is actually curious about it they can do some simple math and find it out.
 Bahamut.Citag
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user:
Posts: 1230
By Bahamut.Citag 2009-07-14 11:19:22
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Work potlucks make me nervous...
 Cerberus.Savannah
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Savannah
Posts: 7938
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-14 11:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Krizz said:
Sav, my BST is the job at 23 =P


ugh I hate that job ::shudders:: lol

mmmmmmmmmmm boredness~
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Offline
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
Posts: 13080
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-14 11:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yea it would be annoying to see you actually count to 1k lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
Posts: 40469
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-14 11:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Excesspain said:
Rowland said:
Page 740.

Is it really necessary to say the page number? If anyone is actually curious about it they can do some simple math and find it out.

Unless they r bad at math
 Ramuh.Dasva
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
Posts: 40469
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-14 11:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Alyria said:
Yea it would be annoying to see you actually count to 1k lol

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,
32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52... im bored
 Cerberus.Savannah
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Savannah
Posts: 7938
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-14 11:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
boooo now I have to scroll page ::tearsup::
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
Posts: 23561
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-14 11:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Savannah said:
Krizz said:
Sav, my BST is the job at 23 =P


ugh I hate that job ::shudders:: lol

mmmmmmmmmmm boredness~


What makes BST so bad?

Edit: And your BST is only 2? That's way too early to pass judgement... I'm assuming this isn't your first character?
[+]
 Cerberus.Savannah
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Savannah
Posts: 7938
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-14 11:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
its BST >.>
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Offline
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1932
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-07-14 11:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Dasva said:
Excesspain said:
Rowland said:
Page 740.

Is it really necessary to say the page number? If anyone is actually curious about it they can do some simple math and find it out.

Unless they r bad at math

That's why Computers/Cell phones come with Calculators.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
Posts: 40469
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-14 11:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Excesspain said:
Dasva said:
Excesspain said:
Rowland said:
Page 740.

Is it really necessary to say the page number? If anyone is actually curious about it they can do some simple math and find it out.

Unless they r bad at math

That's why Computers/Cell phones come with Calculators.

What is this computer and cell phone you speak of!?!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Offline
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
Posts: 13080
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-14 11:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Rowland said:
Alyria said:
Yea it would be annoying to see you actually count to 1k lol

Ok you're in charge of editing people's posts to include a page number since you had to put your foot down to close the other tread


No... If someone here does NOT know how to ADD! They don't belong here, GTFO!
 Hades.Medjai
Offline
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: medjai
Posts: 1377
By Hades.Medjai 2009-07-14 11:31:30
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Alyria said:
Rowland said:
Alyria said:
Yea it would be annoying to see you actually count to 1k lol

Ok you're in charge of editing people's posts to include a page number since you had to put your foot down to close the other tread


No... If someone here does NOT know how to ADD! They don't belong here, GTFO!


Gets The Fuk Out ; ; I CANT ADD /cry
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Offline
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1932
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-07-14 11:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Dasva said:
Excesspain said:
Dasva said:
Excesspain said:
Rowland said:
Page 740.

Is it really necessary to say the page number? If anyone is actually curious about it they can do some simple math and find it out.

Unless they r bad at math

That's why Computers/Cell phones come with Calculators.

What is this computer and cell phone you speak of!?!

Computer:
User submitted image

Cell Phone:
User submitted image
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Offline
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
Posts: 6524
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-14 11:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Citag said:
Work potlucks make me nervous...
lol, as they should. What're you bringing?

I can't believe we had to go Ni! After the voting and everything! </3

Edit: lolseinfeldedition cell phone.
 Cerberus.Savannah
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Savannah
Posts: 7938
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-14 11:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I just want off this page....i'm tired of scrolling over....
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Offline
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1932
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-07-14 11:34:43
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Savannah said:
I just want off this page....i'm tired of scrolling over....

..................................................
...........................................
...........................................
............................................
.............................................
..............................................
..............................................
............................................
............................................
............................................
............................................
..............................................
...............................................
.......................................................
 Cerberus.Savannah
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Savannah
Posts: 7938
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-14 11:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
/sigh
 Ramuh.Dasva
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
Posts: 40469
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-14 11:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Excesspain said:
Computer:
User submitted image

While taht thing in the back is a computer those panels are super old analog... actually I used to stand watch on newer versions of the same thing. Actually at one time I think I was on one that was exactly like that... damn old navy technology...
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user:
Posts: 1759
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-14 11:41:23
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Citag said:
Work potlucks make me nervous...


Does anyone else have a slight fear to try the cooking of someone you don't know?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Offline
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
Posts: 13080
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-14 11:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Tbest what ya doing at work for your birthday?!
 Cerberus.Savannah
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Savannah
Posts: 7938
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-14 11:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
lmao Row XD
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Offline
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1932
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-07-14 11:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Excesspain said:
Savannah said:
I just want off this page....i'm tired of scrolling over....

..................................................
...........................................
...........................................
............................................
.............................................
..............................................
..............................................
............................................
............................................
............................................
............................................
..............................................
...............................................
.......................................................

Aly wins...
 Ramuh.Dasva
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
Posts: 40469
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-14 11:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Lilbusta said:
Citag said:
Work potlucks make me nervous...


Does anyone else have a slight fear to try the cooking of someone you don't know?

Depends on the person... but I've had to deal with Navy food for awhile so yeah... whats the worst that will probably happen you spit it up and tell them to not quit there day job?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Offline
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
Posts: 13080
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-14 11:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
What did I win!?!??!?!