HERRO Leviathan
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-08 15:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So this is in Levi discussion because.... Making your server look bad for us guys :/ This was supposed to be a humble welcome thread iirc. Not "Let all the Remoraians bash the ***out of each others' gear and LS's to get it out of their systems before the sever move" thread. Levi's got enough bs "lolyurgimpurLSsucks" drama. Start anew and forget the baby bs.
 Remora.Aneu
Server: Remora
user: Luz
By Remora.Aneu 2010-03-08 15:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

In defense of half the posters, any thread Thorny comes into is a drama thread. In defense of Thorny, he's usually right though he has to be an *** at the same time. I, for one, am liking this thread. Maybe it's time for mod to lock it though.
[+]
 Remora.Arkimedes
user: Arkimedes
By Remora.Arkimedes 2010-03-08 18:30:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, Ryu is my friend too :P

We danced for a GM at kirin lol
 Leviathan.Pesan
user: Pesan
By Leviathan.Pesan 2010-03-09 11:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Frotaut said:
As a member of Avantgarde, i say *** you or don't be jealous because we can do with 12 people what it takes 36 other people to do in your shitty *** ls's. Levi we are coming to get you can't wait.

So after seeing this, i seem to have to agree with Ninian on that statement of *** (agreed 2 times in one thread no less).

And 2nd Fro, love the 2 statements of:
Remora.Frotaut said:
can't wait to come *** up your server ^^ see you soon.
Remora.Frotaut said:
As for anything else i really just wanted to say hi the the peeps from levi i'll soon be seein and saw the random *** about a shell i enjoy no matter how "gimp" you may view it.

Wow, way to make a good first impression. Over half the crap I'm hearing i'll go for: POIDH.

Thorny may be a ***, that's true. However, he's a *** for a reason.
[+]
 Remora.Frotaut
user: frotaut
By Remora.Frotaut 2010-03-09 13:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

ok i guess i get to clarify some things cause this thing is just too funny, first off lol me saying "I can't wait to come *** up your server" 1. dont take it literally because theirs nothing i can do to *** up any server. duh... 2. What i meant by it was i as in Remora and myself the influx of people that's gonna *** up your server your ah your camps your farming grounds your ab areas everything. as for Ninian and Thorny first off i've never met these guys yet they talk about a ls i love i dont care if our gear is as uber as theirs but i think if you read the pages before the last post you read you'd see it was ninian spouting off *** about other ls's being ***, and i gotta say calling the kettle black. I will 100% agree that our leader Arucaurd is a *** ***ask him he'll tell you that too, but there's a big dif between AG and IDKbro (insert your stupide comments here because i'm sure someone is gonna say something about us being gimp same old HS ***) to me it's that the ls i'm involved in is honest people. Sure in the past Ag has prob. done some ***not to be proud of but in the time i've been part of this group it's been nothing but respect to the game and the other people playing it. We've never stolen a mob or mpk'd a group ***we've helped people out that lost claims. So everyone can say w/e they want but it falls in step with your frame of mind. i know i log in go to events and log out most of the time not even bothering to talk to a single person in the game not on my shell. So if that makes me a *** well i guess i can join the group. Other than that All of you shouldn't take so much stock in what is said by anyone on this forum, and thorny should prob just keep most of his comments to himself anyway, i looove the way he snaked into a conversation that had nothing to do with him. Drama doesn't happen it's created.
[+]
By Rojo 2010-03-09 15:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Wall of Text
(Club) All Races
DMG: 1 Delay: 284
INT-10 MND-10
Additional Effect: Damage proportional to number of words and/or lack of proper punctuation.
Lv.1 All jobs
[+]
 Leviathan.Erang
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2010-03-09 19:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread needs a comedic intermission.

please, you have to watch in 720p HD to actually SEE whats going on... dont frown upon my cheap attempt at getting hits on my video. see you in Levi soon, turd nuggets.

Remora.Jekyll
user: surfjam04
By Remora.Jekyll 2010-03-12 10:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

/eats some of Aneu's popcorn while watching people getting ran over multiple times.
 Remora.Eriuddo
user: Eriuddo
By Remora.Eriuddo 2010-03-13 07:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
i say *** you or don't be jealous because we can do with 12 people what it takes 36 other people to do in your shitty *** ls's
Saying that to the linkshell with the most lowman experience on Remora(probably anywhere tbh) is pretty laughable, that's why we're knocking AvantGarde. As you said, drama is created, and you asked for it.
 Remora.Frotaut
By Remora.Frotaut 2010-03-13 13:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

see he had to have the last word ^^ Btw your member was knocking AG before i entered this forum.
 Remora.Eriuddo
user: Eriuddo
By Remora.Eriuddo 2010-03-13 13:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Frotaut said:
see he had to have the last word ^^ Btw your member was knocking AG before i entered this forum.
LOLOOLL U DUMM
BUT I BET ULL SAY SUMTHING ELSE 2 RSPOND CUZ U GTTA HV LAST WRD
[+]
 Remora.Aneu
By Remora.Aneu 2010-03-13 16:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Alrighty, let's kill this bit off guys please. Frotaut, dude just stop. You don't know what you're talking about, you don't know who you're talking to, you don't know what his ls can do. I'm trying to be nice to you dude. You two will have this going on forever at this rate. Thorny and his ls are everything he says they are, they have created some lowman strats themselves that your linkshells may or may not use. Again, not trying to sound rude. Just trying to let you know that he's not just full of hot air.

Eriuddo=Thorny from BG, read Thorny's posts on BG some time, he knows this game inside and out. Google BG forums, it will be the top result. You'll find that (when you can find what you're looking for through the MASSIVE amount of troll posts and flaming) it's an incredibly informative site. Even has random question thread and whatnot if you're too lazy to use search function. I personally wouldn't dream of posting on there myself since even with a legitimate question anyway, post count=troll bait.... always. Fun to read though, check it out later. You can learn a lot off that site. Curious if this post will get flagged for referring someone to another site o.O

This topic should be Herro Remora, if Levi players start reading this they'll vacate the server as soon as you're allowed to.
 Remora.Absinthe
user: Absinthe
By Remora.Absinthe 2010-03-14 18:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Rojo said:
Wall of Text
(Club) All Races
DMG: 1 Delay: 284
INT-10 MND-10
Additional Effect: Damage proportional to number of words and/or lack of proper punctuation.
Lv.1 All jobs

I am going to /befriend you as soon as I arrive.

Nice to meetcha, Leviathan!
(b'.')b
Can't wait to party together! Does Windy own everything over there too? Or is your world upside down? XD
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-14 21:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Absinthe said:
Nice to meetcha, Leviathan!
(b'.')b
Can't wait to party together! Does Windy own everything over there too? Or is your world upside down? XD

Nice to meet you as well Absinthe. No, windy and basty pretty much suck here. Sandy dominates all. Windy loses their campaign city just about once a month. Sandy most of the time is 1st in conquest and owns La Vuale(S) regularly.
 Remora.Frotaut
By Remora.Frotaut 2010-03-16 08:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

i know his ls and what they can do btw aneu i wont take credit away this was fun though i just wasn't a fan of his ls mate knocking my ls for no reason idc who he is or where he's from, and yes BG forums are sweet and i agree i wouldnt' post in there i'm not elite enough to mess around in that site. Either way people shouldn't just go around talking ***about other ls's for no reason. i wouldnt' have said a thing if his ls mate hadn't tried talking ***about a ls they have nothing to do with in the first place, why did they feel the need to even bother with their comments of AG is as bad as they feel. Either way merge is gonna suck i like my 1k of people to deal with 2k gonna suck.
 Remora.Llianon
user: Llianon
By Remora.Llianon 2010-03-16 10:50:55
Link | Quote | Reply

just wana add a thing about merging server that may have passed out of ur brain...
FF gonna stay the same as in remora (or levi).
More peeps will just make it funnier and look like the old days when remora was full.
*** gonna keep bitching...stealers gona keep stealing and life will keep living :p
like persan and natsushii said we are just showing them the troubles we don't really have on remora...every LS do his thing in his corner. And we hardly have trouble with other LS.
Merging may change that but no need to start the war before to know what LS must live or die. LOL
Say hello to others, keep doing ur stuff and talk when it's needed.
that's all folks,
cya at the end of the month
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-17 16:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Frotaut said:
i know his ls and what they can do btw aneu i wont take credit away this was fun though i just wasn't a fan of his ls mate knocking my ls for no reason idc who he is or where he's from, and yes BG forums are sweet and i agree i wouldnt' post in there i'm not elite enough to mess around in that site. Either way people shouldn't just go around talking ***about other ls's for no reason. i wouldnt' have said a thing if his ls mate hadn't tried talking ***about a ls they have nothing to do with in the first place, why did they feel the need to even bother with their comments of AG is as bad as they feel. Either way merge is gonna suck i like my 1k of people to deal with 2k gonna suck.
My head imploded.
 Leviathan.Cumincustard
By Leviathan.Cumincustard 2010-03-18 03:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I like eggs. just wanted you guys to know.
 Remora.Ojor
user: Rojo
By Remora.Ojor 2010-03-19 08:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh my, yes. Eggs are incredible and in fact, edible as well.

They are also very colorful this time of year, I've noticed.

On a side note, some sort of NM Forest Hare dropped a large bag of these colorful eggs for me in East Ronfaure last night. I know not what nefarious plans this rabbit had with so many eggs so near San d'Oria, but I sure put a stop to them! I have no idea why the bard in Lion Springs sang of me as the 'Ether Averter' though...
 Leviathan.Cumincustard
By Leviathan.Cumincustard 2010-03-19 12:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

!!! you killed the Easter bunny...monster!! :/

JK :P
By Blackwhirlwind 2010-03-19 13:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Were on our way Leviathan ^_^, Monday is the takeover :) jk
 Remora.Izunita
user: Izunita
By Remora.Izunita 2010-03-20 11:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

22 @_@,is so soon now.Hope Levians citizens don`t be racist and acept us. End game LS, can i have it?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-03-21 06:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Party @ my MH Monday night when servers are back on. I got 5 kegs and tons of meat to toss on the grill. $5 cover charge!
By Remora.Blackwhirlwind 2010-03-21 13:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

One day away ^_^
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-21 17:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Word to the wise, blacklist Shalyee/Rosalee as soon as possible. This person IS NOT A WOMAN. He will trick try to trick you. He's a resident idiot/emo in the village.
 Remora.Tryune
user: Tryune
By Remora.Tryune 2010-03-21 23:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Levi! So glad to see a server actually doing things! *cheers*
 Leviathan.Flic
user: Flic
By Leviathan.Flic 2010-03-22 21:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Dont think I've seen it mentioned anywhere but what are currency/alex prices like on Remora.
Here they are 6-7k for byne, about 12 for shell and bronze is 12/14 now. Alex is about the 3,500 mark.
 Remora.Aneu
By Remora.Aneu 2010-03-23 01:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like people getting along.

Leviathan.Socomalpha
By Leviathan.Socomalpha 2010-03-23 06:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to Remorathan. Is it all you ever dreamed of??
 Remora.Aneu
By Remora.Aneu 2010-03-23 21:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Socomalpha said:
Welcome to Remorathan. Is it all you ever dreamed of??

Except for the lag of 4200 people on when I first signed on, I'm liking it. It's nice to have more players around, Remora was so dead. Half my friends had to change their names though ;_;
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7