Remora.Ryujia
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Ryujia
By Remora.Ryujia 2010-02-28 16:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
No its you Mizuo!
Sorry, but I'm left to believe he's the bear, and willing to hit your asian looking ***.
*camera*
Just pretend I'm not here. :3
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-02-28 16:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hes the asian one ._.;
 Remora.Ryujia
By Remora.Ryujia 2010-02-28 16:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Then you're the bear!

@ Ninian : Go with Niniann! or Ninianofremora, Ninianforever, Deonrytruninian lol

..sorry.
 Remora.Ninian
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-02-28 16:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ryujia said:
Then you're the bear!

@ Ninian : Go with Niniann! or Ninianofremora, Ninianforever, Deonrytruninian lol

..sorry.

....shoot me nao.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-02-28 16:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not a bear ; ; I shave.
 Remora.Ryujia
By Remora.Ryujia 2010-02-28 16:57:14
Link | Quote | Reply

My Slug Shot shall wiff true, as it always does. You are spared this day..
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
I'm not a bear ; ; I shave.
I don't. 8D
 Remora.Zil
user: xZilx
By Remora.Zil 2010-02-28 19:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

When servers merge, players that have had their character longer and played more shouldn't be forced to change their name...

But hey, that's just my opinion and I know S.E. could care less.

/sigh

Zil = Remora-born back in October of 2004.
...this merge is going to suck. =/
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-02-28 19:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah :/

Thankfully I'm staying on levi so I get to keep mine ._.; Theres like a hohenheim on every server.
 Alexander.Haruku
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Haruku 2010-02-28 19:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

um.... i didnt see server alexander up there >.>
 Remora.Zil
user: xZilx
By Remora.Zil 2010-02-28 22:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe that means you have nothing to worry about, Haruku.
By shadower 2010-02-28 22:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan not on the list...damn it...I want to meet new ppls >.<
 Leviathan.Solare
user: Solare
By Leviathan.Solare 2010-03-01 03:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Levi is going to be huge. Its fairly large even now, nvm the Remora players coming over. How many is on during NA/EU/AU play times? Coming from Ifrit 3yrs ago, Levi is a very nice bunch of people. A lot less bickering then Ifrit lol.

ShadowRavenLoft owns the majority of AU players, for those Remora people who would like that.

Good luck to those coming over. At least you'll still have all your friends and stuff when you move. You wont even realise its a new server.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 04:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

1k-1.5k at NA primetime, sometimes less. I haven't checked in a while but that's about it. Our merit camps are usually empty whenever I try to merit, or only one camp occupied.
 Leviathan.Solare
By Leviathan.Solare 2010-03-01 04:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems the opposite on here on Levi. Sometimes during NA prime time, its hard to find a merit camp, and occasionally, fights for people trying to claim birds. Will be interesting to get another 1-1.5k people during this time though!
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 04:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Solare said:
Seems the opposite on here on Levi. Sometimes during NA prime time, its hard to find a merit camp, and occasionally, fights for people trying to claim birds. Will be interesting to get another 1-1.5k people during this time though!

If by interesting you mean awful... :<

Not looking forward to fighting over merit camps/limbus zones/dynamis zones/etc etc. :s I quite enjoy my empty server, lol...
 Leviathan.Solare
By Leviathan.Solare 2010-03-01 04:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:
Leviathan.Solare said:

If by interesting you mean awful... :<

Not looking forward to fighting over merit camps/limbus zones/dynamis zones/etc etc. :s I quite enjoy my empty server, lol...

She'll be right. During JP times, you can get heaps. I've noticed they dont really merit during that time. Limbus is ok. Dynamis is usually fine too.

You'll be right. If not. send a /tell and we can *** about it for a while.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 04:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

@_@ I hope things work out decently, but I'm really concerned. Also I'm not going to have a nice name either. :s
By Socomalpha 2010-03-01 09:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm curious if anyone has any warnings of things to come from Remora. RMT tells/bot's etc., Player and/or linkshells? No need to flame a person or group, just curious.
 Remora.Cavinne
By Remora.Cavinne 2010-03-01 10:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Simplydark said:
I don't want to leave Remora ; ;

Me either Simplydark :(
[+]
 Remora.Cavinne
By Remora.Cavinne 2010-03-01 10:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Socomalpha said:
I'm curious if anyone has any warnings of things to come from Remora. RMT tells/bot's etc., Player and/or linkshells? No need to flame a person or group, just curious.

There is 1 endgame LS that is very rude and not pleasant to be around. They will do anything to ruin your fun to get what they want. :(
[+]
 Remora.Ojor
user: Rojo
By Remora.Ojor 2010-03-01 11:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

{/wave}

Dyna will certainly be an issue; we've still managed to have problems on occasion even with as relatively 'dead' Remora has been over the last year. Fighting over limbo zones will be fun too.

On the up-side, I think it will be nice to see some normal camps being used again due to the higher numbers. Thanks to level sync and some prolific ABing, some lower-level parties have become few and far-between on Remora.

Now that we'll all be needing to level subs to 49--NIN, FML--and start XPing again on our 75 jobs, the increase in player base will be nice.

Socomalpha: I honestly haven't watched much for RMT; only in the last week have I begun to see the odd RMT tells resurface after being nearly silent for a month. There are a few people I would consider 'notorious' but that would be from personal experience, even if including shell-mates, and I wouldn't want to speak for everyone. Every server is going to have its elitist asshats, its painfully terrible players and/or raging *** so I'd expect everything to increase in some semblance of proportion.

Regardless, there are a hell of a lot of good people I feel privileged to be associated with that will soon call Leviathan home; I think the good will far outweigh the bad.

...and I'm usually a cynic.

Anyway, here's a random Q--which nation has been the strongest in Conquest and Campaign on Levi? Remora has had Windy taking Conq most often with Sandy a close second while campaign has been dominated by Sandy for.. well, ever.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 11:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Cavinne said:
Socomalpha said:

There is 1 endgame LS that is very rude and not pleasant to be around. They will do anything to ruin your fun to get what they want. :(

I think you're referring to the shell I'm in. While this is not completely true, I can understand why you feel that way. I will say that my shell does NOT negotiate Dynamis/Limbus zones/times, and assuming same for Einherjar. We ARE ruthless to an extent, but I assure you, the "fun-killing" you received was a result of your LS members provoking us. We are easily provoked.

Also I think AvantGarde(sp?) run by Arucard(sp, also) is pretty assholish too. Of course person-names and LS names are subject to change upon merge.

Not to mention Exodus monopolizes Kings.

Anyway, I don't want to merge.....

By Socomalpha 2010-03-01 12:28:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ojor said:

Anyway, here's a random Q--which nation has been the strongest in Conquest and Campaign on Levi? Remora has had Windy taking Conq most often with Sandy a close second while campaign has been dominated by Sandy for.. well, ever.

San D'oria for anything and everything.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 12:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Socomalpha said:
Remora.Ojor said:

San D'oria for anything and everything.

NOT FOR LOOONGGG D:<

Windurst or bust.
By Socomalpha 2010-03-01 12:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

How's the Japanese to English speaking ratio(Remora)? Leviathan has a pretty heavy Japanese player base.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 12:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Socomalpha said:
How's the Japanese to English speaking ratio(Remora)? Leviathan has a pretty heavy Japanese player base.

Pretty sure we're mostly NA/EU.
By Socomalpha 2010-03-01 12:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds good, I think The Eu playerbase will be happy with some more "mates". Hopefully we can make the best of a not so ideal situation.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 12:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Socomalpha said:
Sounds good, I think The Eu playerbase will be happy with some more "mates". Hopefully we can make the best of a not so ideal situation.

Yeah. There's a lot of mixed shells (EU+NA) but that causes a lot of problems for playtime. We have at least 4 EU players in my shell (maybe more, too lazy to mindcount) and they can only attend a few events. While I hope they don't leave us for another shell, perhaps they can go to the events they can't make with us with someone else and it works out, etc.
 Leviathan.Xepherhiro
By Leviathan.Xepherhiro 2010-03-01 18:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I like Mizuo's Avatar >_>;

ANYWAYZ...Yeah i got nothin' else to say. I do feel bad for all those who DO have to merge with the other servers and need to have their name changed. I don't think there's gonna be any other way SE can go about this however.

Btw i'd like to add that Sandy just rapes...usually everything. "Lastok" can hardly get out of last place, Windy usually always up there tho. Sandy has had Gustaberg OP for about 8 weeks in a row now (***' SMN Burn >.>;). I'd like to see Windy number 1 from now on tho. It would give me a reason to change nations, i hate Sandy.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7