HERRO Leviathan
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
By Remora.Morbidthrasher 2010-03-05 03:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Simplydark said:
Remora.Aneu said:
Meh, can't really generalize him either. I only made my post to get his side, the argument between Cav and Ninian was going nowhere. Thorny is too intelligent for his own good sometimes, he's hard to figure out. I personally think it's fun to observe IdkBro in general. Everyone I know in it is quite a character.

Doesn't really concern me too much what happened before I joined Covenant but I do think there is potential in at least the core members of the ls if not more of them. I say this with no particular merits (No, not ingame merits) of my own to call myself any good. I don't doubt that some of Cov were probably rude towards IdkBro. I also can say with assurance that Will (the leader) probably tried to stop his members, he's a good guy.

Noobs and IdkBro alike are mean to any player not in league with them. I know some real noobs with attitudes who buy stuff like Nash legs without having HQ staves, Ixion capes with Philomath stoles who try to talk down to me. I think to most, it matters more when a players you know are skilled are the ones to mistreat you. So don't take anything anyone says personally.

I think everyone should make their own judgement of what Thorny is like. I'm not his friend, but for no reason he has always given me advice when I ask him questions. I respect his skill and knowledge of game mechanics. I respect his devotion to his linkshells. I used to have an ill impression of him just because I heard of stuff he had done till members of Apotheosis that I was friends with set me straight. Who knows why he does the stuff he does sometimes lol.

I may just be too happy though that he just killed an Armed Gears pop for me a few hours ago >_> Despite seemingly having already read my previous post in this thread. Yay Aurum feets for me, one slot less gimpy!

(On a side note, I'm going to get flamed to death when I put Covenant on now)

Don't worry about it Aneu. There's no point of bringing our tensions into another server. In the end it won't even matter. I'm being neutral and my ls may hate me for it but picking sides won't get us anywhere. I'm not one to talk ***. It's done and it's done.

Good point, Leo. There's plenty of evidence of the douche ls's and individuals on our server..but might as well let it fly for now.
By Socomalpha 2010-03-05 06:16:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Arkimedes said:
Hello Everybody!

Is there already a turf war between remora and leviathan starting even before the merge?

Cant we all just get along? lol :P

Seems to be only Remorians arguing. Levi is pretty peaceful.

Remora.Simplydark said:
This is going to be pretty interesting due to the fact that we're adding another 1.5k people into another 1.5k server.

My guess is it will be like the beginning somewhat in regards to population.
[+]
 Remora.Simplydark
By Remora.Simplydark 2010-03-05 11:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Exodus will bot all your HNMs! D:
 Remora.Jekyll
user: surfjam04
By Remora.Jekyll 2010-03-05 12:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Simplydark said:
Exodus will bot all your HNMs! D:
Yes, they are. Prepare to watch all HNM's pop pre-claimed.
 Remora.Arkimedes
user: Arkimedes
By Remora.Arkimedes 2010-03-05 18:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Good point....
In that case, not all of us Remorians are like that lol
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
Server: Leviathan
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-06 00:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, it's not like Leviathan hasn't seen a bot before. Olde news is olde news.
[+]
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2010-03-06 01:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lev is a pretty good place.

Like mentioned before, most use dynamicalendar.com so we work together. Also like nat said, guyle likes to steal zones. It does stink that everyone is comfortable with their schedules and now we are being forced to change. SE needs to take a month off and make dynamis, limbus, etc. instanced. I welcome you to our new home and I hope we can all co-exist. Going to be sad seeing more doing sea. Most shells don't do sea. Low man Ix's is hard when you worry about someone stealing you mob.
 Remora.Arkimedes
By Remora.Arkimedes 2010-03-07 01:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ill just be happy to get more party invites. As it sits now, it takes hours for people to get parties anymore. I think with more people it will be a lot easier to lvl jobs. I'm pretty excited about the merge minus the possible problems with endgame scheduling.
By Menemeneo 2010-03-07 12:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan is an old server and used to have more drama and LS/Player disagreements years ago when FFXI was still growing. Now days cooler tempers and just overall maturity levels are better. Lot's of Levi's players have aged several years and have been online together for quite awhile now.

I don't play as much as I used to but when I log on it's still the server I know it to be.
 Leviathan.Menemeneo
user: Menemeneo
By Leviathan.Menemeneo 2010-03-07 12:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and welcome to the Remora players. Can't wait to have adventures and mishaps together.
 Remora.Ryujia
user: Ryujia
By Remora.Ryujia 2010-03-07 12:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Willoflame said:
Leviathan.Tepogue said:
Tuesdays are packed for Dyanmis and the leaders work together for the most part by utilizing http://www.dynamiscalendar.com/index.php to schedule areas.

Looks like you guys are pretty packed on Tues/Sat (the days that we go in) so we're going to change to Thurs/Sun. Thanks for that website, didn't even know it exist.

No no that's our days!

And I apologize Leviathan. I'm usually not starting ***, and I hold no grudge against IdkBro, (anyone really) as they saw last night. I agree they are skilled, and rather quick with the pewpew. I had just thought it was ironic, but meant nothing by it, and no I wasn't QQing.

Anyway.. I'm a bit excited for the merge myself. Can't wait to meet you all. :D
 Remora.Arkimedes
By Remora.Arkimedes 2010-03-07 13:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryu is always starting *** :P
Btw, whats with the spider-squirrel?
 Remora.Izunita
user: Izunita
By Remora.Izunita 2010-03-08 07:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Don`t mess with ryujia -.-99 she is mah friend and she is ~innocent and naive~ ( remember to send me my paycheck Ryu,i wont be able to farm in Zitah anymore since we will be packed again with Le-mora Fusion ¡_¡ )

About the melodrama with Eriuddo and company,.. wel i have mixed experiences,. one day he came and stole/overcamped my merit party camp, and in top of that,his party were talking sheet about us in /s.. but i must say a good point, 2 days ago my ls wiped with Jailer/prudence at 1 percent ( yes, is sad,but happened)jailer went unclaimed and Eriuddo popped from nowhere with a simple blizzard 3 and killed it, he was kind in invite one of the officers and give the items. So in resume, no hate no sympathy. Neutral.

Remora.Frotaut
user: frotaut
By Remora.Frotaut 2010-03-08 10:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

can't wait to come *** up your server ^^ see you soon.
 Remora.Frotaut
By Remora.Frotaut 2010-03-08 10:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian-
Also I think AvantGarde(sp?) run by Arucard(sp, also) is pretty assholish too. Of course person-names and LS names are subject to change upon merge.-

As a member of Avantgarde, i say *** you or don't be jealous because we can do with 12 people what it takes 36 other people to do in your shitty *** ls's. Levi we are coming to get you can't wait.
 Remora.Eriuddo
user: Eriuddo
By Remora.Eriuddo 2010-03-08 11:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Frotaut said:
don't be jealous because we can do with 12 people what it takes 36 other people to do in your shitty *** ls's
You're cute. You do realize that I'm Thorny from BG, my linkshell pioneered most severely lowman strats, and we hold the record minimum on like a dozen mobs? Nobody is jealous of Avantgarde, go wipe to fragment mobs some more. I hear the apoc hits twice as hard if it takes you a dozen tries to win.. or maybe that's because your leader tps in flame rings.
[+]
 Remora.Frotaut
By Remora.Frotaut 2010-03-08 11:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Eriuddo said:
Remora.Frotaut said:
don't be jealous because we can do with 12 people what it takes 36 other people to do in your shitty *** ls's
You're cute. You do realize that I'm Thorny from BG, my linkshell pioneered most severely lowman strats, and we hold the record minimum on like a dozen mobs? Nobody is jealous of Avantgarde, go wipe to fragment mobs some more. I hear the apoc hits twice as hard if it takes you a dozen tries to win.. or maybe that's because your leader tps in flame rings.

should prob. only speak about thing in wich you actually have real knowledge of works better that way ^^
 Remora.Frotaut
By Remora.Frotaut 2010-03-08 11:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

lolthorny the walking Remora joke and wtf is BG? isn't that short for background?
 Remora.Eriuddo
By Remora.Eriuddo 2010-03-08 11:42:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Frotaut said:
wtf is BG? isn't that short for background?
if this doesn't make my point, idkwtf
[+]
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-08 11:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Frotaut said:
can't wait to come *** up your server ^^ see you soon.
This is win.
 Remora.Eriuddo
By Remora.Eriuddo 2010-03-08 11:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Frotaut said:
So blah blah blah blah more ego maniac talk from someone who effects me in no way shape or form
You realize this started because you posted that a member of my linkshell was jealous of your gimpshit group, right? If that's not egomania, I have no idea what is. The fact you don't know what BG is(regardless of stance on it), makes it even funnier.
 Remora.Frotaut
By Remora.Frotaut 2010-03-08 12:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

did someone fart? because i smell ***
 Remora.Frotaut
By Remora.Frotaut 2010-03-08 12:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Eriuddo said:
Remora.Frotaut said:
So blah blah blah blah more ego maniac talk from someone who effects me in no way shape or form
You realize this started because you posted that a member of my linkshell was jealous of your gimpshit group, right? If that's not egomania, I have no idea what is. The fact you don't know what BG is(regardless of stance on it), makes it even funnier.

how is it funny, is BG your linkshell? i think that the fact you had to announce yourself
(You're cute. You do realize that I'm Thorny from BG, my linkshell pioneered most severely lowman strats, and we hold the record minimum on like a dozen mobs? Nobody is jealous of Avantgarde, go wipe to fragment mobs some more. I hear the apoc hits twice as hard if it takes you a dozen tries to win.. or maybe that's because your leader tps in flame rings.)
like i would think oh it's thorny i better back down, would make a dif. i dont care if anyone really is jealous but why bad mouth a ls that has nothing to do with you, random bashing to make yourself feel good? You could be the best player on Remora but you fail overall all i've read from this forum so far from you is your head is so far up your *** you actually believe your better than everyone else, and do you always speak for your ls mates or can they form their own comments. As for anything else i really just wanted to say hi the the peeps from levi i'll soon be seein and saw the random *** about a shell i enjoy no matter how "gimp" you may view it.
 Remora.Eriuddo
By Remora.Eriuddo 2010-03-08 12:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Frotaut.Remora said:
i dont care if anyone really is jealous but why bad mouth a ls that has nothing to do with you, random bashing to make yourself feel good
Are you this dense? You blatantly bashed mine by implying anyone in it would be jealous of Avantgarde.

And no, BG is not my linkshell. Try harder.
[+]
 Remora.Frotaut
By Remora.Frotaut 2010-03-08 12:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

he wont stop till he has the last word watch ^^
 Remora.Aneu
user: Luz