New Impeachment Scam Thread. Nice People Only.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28 29
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-13 16:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, so blocking aid is a crime now? Give a round of applause to our international law expert.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-13 16:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Viciouss said: »
Now, we do know he did block the money for that exact reason.
No, WE don't. We the people, speculate and are investigating that now. Currently it's a partisan run attempt.

This "WE" you keep mentioning, does not exist. Look how many people here don't agree with that.

Conservatives anyone to the right of Vic isn't a person and therefor doesn't fall into the category of "we". The only entities with proper person-hood are those of the faithful.

I know I'm being factitious, but seriously read over what these folks write or say. It only makes sense from the perspective of someone who believes only those who agree with them deserve to be recognized as people.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-13 16:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Oh, so blocking aid is a crime now? Give a round of applause to our international law expert.

Defeating a Democrat in an election is the crime committed here sir.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-13 16:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Who was that guy who threatened to block a billion dollars in aid if they didn't fire a certain prosecutor? Probably somebody unimportant.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-13 16:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
volkom said: »
The GOP gas been accusing, without evidence, Schiff of having interacted with and spoken to the whistleblower directly. He has denied it and there isn't any evidence that disproves him.

but in the closed testimony hearings it was stated that schiff blocked any attempts and questions about identifying the whistleblower's identity. We don't have any info on what questions were asked or phrased but how would he know to stop a question if it would potentially expose the whistleblower. The witness could give whatever answer to a question and then say the name as part of the explanation....

Right, the name of the whistleblower is protected by whistleblower laws. It gives them the right to file a complaint anonymously, which they did. The GOP has been launching a concerted effort to expose the person's identity, and Schiff has stopped them every time. Officially, no one in Congress knows who the person is. They just have the complaint.

but technically wouldn't the guy not be considered a whistleblower because the info they know is all second/third hand knowledge?

No, he is considered a whistleblower, and the law protects him. First/second/third hand knowledge doesn't invalidate his complaint.

ah, you right. the form wording was changed and the person didn't file the complaint first before talking with certain members of congress ~ suspicious

Oh it gets worse then that, Eric didn't even write the complaint it was written by his lawyer under direction from the chair of the house intelligence committee. The big giveaway was that Eric is a CIA agent not a lawyer, yet the complaint form and it's annexes were clearly written by someone with extensive legal expertise.

This isn't unheard of, I mean if your going to hire an attorney then it's usually best for them to fill out everyone and send it to you to review and sign. The difference is there is usually a special form you attach where you state it was prepared by this attorney and that you've designated them as your legal representative.

Which brings me to an interesting point, good lawyers are stupidly expensive out here (DC area). A CIA agent doesn't make enough money to retain one much less pay for all these services, so who exactly is paying this lawyer with deep connections to the Democrat National Committee?
Same lawyer that said the coup has begun at about the same time Trump was inaugurated.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-11-13 16:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
DirectX said: »
Vic stopped answering all of my questions :(

No I didn't. You didnt come up with anything that Hunter Biden did wrong.
And there hasn't been any more proof that Trump did wrong than what has been for Hunter. It's all hearsay and supposition with contradictory evidence and statements for both. This is why we need full transparent (not this carefully curated ***we've been getting) investigations into BOTH

No, not even close. We know Trump blocked foreign aid for 4 months, that's an act of wrongdoing.
Just like we know Biden admitted on tv to blocking aid...
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-13 16:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Who was that guy who threatened to block a billion dollars in aid if they didn't fire a certain prosecutor? Probably somebody unimportant.
Which is why this is so absurd.

Lefties really do want to impeach Trump for Biden’s crimes.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-11-13 16:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Also who the hell believes anything Schiff says after his "parody" routine?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 16:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Now, we do know he did block the money for that exact reason.
No, WE don't. We the people, speculate and are investigating that now. Currently it's a partisan run attempt.

This "WE" you keep mentioning, does not exist. Look how many people here don't agree with that.

Conservatives anyone to the right of Vic isn't a person and therefor doesn't fall into the category of "we". The only entities with proper person-hood are those of the faithful.

I know I'm being factitious, but seriously read over what these folks write or say. It only makes sense from the perspective of someone who believes only those who agree with them deserve to be recognized as people.

Oh hey, it only took 4 pages for Saevel to personally attack me.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-11-13 16:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Also lets all be honest here. Regardless of how you feel about anyone involved, regardless of what you choose to believe about what happened even if you think this makes it past the House does any single person really believe Epstein killed himself er that this will go anywhere in the Senate?

Do any of you actually think the members of congress pushing this think it will? Or do you think they've read the projections that say the only likely path to Trump losing 2020 is very high turn out from negative partisanship?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 16:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic stopped answering all of my questions :(

No I didn't. You didnt come up with anything that Hunter Biden did wrong.
I didn't say he personally did anything wrong. I said that the circumstances of his employment are evident corruption for anyone not bullshitting themselves due to a myopic political view.

Do you, or do you not agree that the conditions of his employment are dubious?

Do you feel it is appropriate for the son of a presidential candidate to be employed in such circumstances?

If Donald Trump does get past all of this, how will you feel? Will you accept the result of the trial?

Before you deflect, I have made my view on Donald Trump apparent numerous times. I have no stake in American politics but people that are so oblivious to their selective outrage and calls for justice are the real problem in the world today.

We have already said its a conflict of interest for Hunter to have that position, and it stops there. No evidence was ever brought forward of any wrongdoing by either Biden while he was on the board. Don't accuse me of deflecting when it doesn't happen.

I expect Trump will get past this, only because there aren't enough Republicans to vote to remove him, but the damage is already being done. We have an established act of wrongdoing. Yes, blocking Congressionally approved aid is an abuse of power Rav.
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 16:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

You were the first to be hostile to Saevel...

Think so? Quote where i addressed Saevel.
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 16:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The GOP gas been accusing, without evidence, Schiff of having interacted with and spoken to the whistleblower directly. He has denied it and there isn't any evidence that disproves him.

but in the closed testimony hearings it was stated that schiff blocked any attempts and questions about identifying the whistleblower's identity. We don't have any info on what questions were asked or phrased but how would he know to stop a question if it would potentially expose the whistleblower. The witness could give whatever answer to a question and then say the name as part of the explanation....

Right, the name of the whistleblower is protected by whistleblower laws. It gives them the right to file a complaint anonymously, which they did. The GOP has been launching a concerted effort to expose the person's identity, and Schiff has stopped them every time. Officially, no one in Congress knows who the person is. They just have the complaint.

but technically wouldn't the guy not be considered a whistleblower because the info they know is all second/third hand knowledge?

No, he is considered a whistleblower, and the law protects him. First/second/third hand knowledge doesn't invalidate his complaint.

ah, you right. the form wording was changed and the person didn't file the complaint first before talking with certain members of congress ~ suspicious

Oh it gets worse then that, Eric didn't even write the complaint it was written by his lawyer under direction from the chair of the house intelligence committee. The big giveaway was that Eric is a CIA agent not a lawyer, yet the complaint form and it's annexes were clearly written by someone with extensive legal expertise.

This isn't unheard of, I mean if your going to hire an attorney then it's usually best for them to fill out everyone and send it to you to review and sign. The difference is there is usually a special form you attach where you state it was prepared by this attorney and that you've designated them as your legal representative.

Which brings me to an interesting point, good lawyers are stupidly expensive out here (DC area). A CIA agent doesn't make enough money to retain one much less pay for all these services, so who exactly is paying this lawyer with deep connections to the Democrat National Committee?

This is the first time I am addressing Saevel, and its entirely fake. He has repeatedly spammed this allegation that Schiff's staff wrote the complaint/Schiff wrote the complaint/Schiff had something to do with the writing of the complaint, and he has never even come close to posting any evidence proving it, much less alleging it. It didn't happen. He is lying.
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 16:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Also lets all be honest here. Regardless of how you feel about anyone involved, regardless of what you choose to believe about what happened even if you think this makes it past the House does any single person really believe Epstein killed himself er that this will go anywhere in the Senate?

Do any of you actually think the members of congress pushing this think it will? Or do you think they've read the projections that say the only likely path to Trump losing 2020 is very high turn out from negative partisanship?

Its going to be a month or more long trial in the Senate, and the WH obstruction is going have to come to an end, so we can learn even more information. The great thing about the Senate trial is even tho the GOP controls the Senate, they don't oversee the impeachment trial.
By fonewear 2019-11-13 16:54:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread lacks potential.

New thread same terrible users.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 16:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, and he was talking ***about me, in a very long winded diatribe that once again, wasn't accurate.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 17:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, and he was talking ***about me, in a very long winded diatribe that once again, wasn't accurate.
He wasn't being hostile though. This thread isn't non-banworthy anymore so you should consider being overly defensive and your tone of response.

And thats why I casually dismissed his nonsense. Then he personally attacked me, because thats the kind of coward he is. He has spent the last few years falsely labeling people that he has blocked because he is gutless. Earlier in the week he labeled everyone that didn't agree with him "pedo-enablers," then he and nausi continued to call everyone that for the rest of the day. And thats probably what got that thread shut down. And now he is right back to it, accusing me of viewing everyone that doesn't agree with me as "not a person." And guess what? He is lying. Because thats all he does.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 17:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess what? That was last week in a thread with different rules. If he pulled that ***now he would be open to the same criticism. Right now you're the only one that is seemingly unable to cope with being civil.

Really? Because I don't see you or anyone else criticizing him for falsely accusing me of viewing you as not a person. Get back to me when that happens. Also, this thread doesn't have "different rules."

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 17:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

So, standard rules. Whats different then? Other than we have to talk about the impeachment hearings? Are personal attacks allowed?

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2019-11-13 17:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Its going to be a month or more long trial in the Senate, and the WH obstruction is going have to come to an end, so we can learn even more information. The great thing about the Senate trial is even tho the GOP controls the Senate, they don't oversee the impeachment trial.
Nice response that doesn't actually respond to any of it.

regardless nothing will change. People are tired after years of russiagate, people are tired after all the Kavanaugh nonsense and then when it got brought up again, people are tired of Russiagate 2.0. The wolf might actually be here this time but you've cried too much already

The average person tuned out long ago and the people still tuned in for the most part adamantly will only ever consider their side and the info presented that goes to "prove" that side and all else is facts I don't like even if it's of exactly the same level and quantity. Which of course is exactly what Schiff is counting on with the way information has been getting out. And the few that actually bother checking different sources and questioning them are being shouted down with described above and are beginning to tune out themselves or stick to places/people that also actually bother looking at other sides.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 17:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Start here.

Nah I'm good. Its ok, I don't view you as not a person. It was a funny allegation tho.
By fonewear 2019-11-13 17:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »
anything here needs to stay on the given topic and follow the standard rules. That little loophole is intentional; I want to see if people can actually behave with a stricter set of rules. No more leeway, because looking back through the post history, it's not deserved.
Do you even read posts or just use this place to rant incessantly?

I think you know the answer to that question .
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-13 17:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, blocking Congressionally approved aid is an abuse of power Rav.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28 29