New Impeachment Scam Thread. Nice People Only.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29
By Nausi 2019-11-20 22:29:10
Link | Quote | Reply

sweet, i must have missed it last time. I'm watching now.
By Josiahafk 2019-11-20 22:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-20 22:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Yep Trump bribed Ukraine for an investigation that never even happened, but they got the money anyways.

Is this the "Trump attempted to do {insert illegal activity} but failed, so he is innocent because the activity in question didn't actually happen?" defense? If I attempt to murder someone, but fail, am I okay legally since it didn't happen?

Do you guys think this stuff out before you post?

Of course, you should try it.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-20 22:37:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Yep Trump bribed Ukraine for an investigation that never even happened, but they got the money anyways.

Is this the "Trump attempted to do {insert illegal activity} but failed, so he is innocent because the activity in question didn't actually happen?" defense? If I attempt to murder someone, but fail, am I okay legally since it didn't happen?

So what evidence is there that there was a bribery attempt, because all there is in hearsay and "presumptions". Sondland admitted today that the president told him there was no QPQ, and he has no evidence that there was.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-20 22:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

So what evidence is there that there was a bribery attempt, because all there is in hearsay and "presumptions". Sondland admitted today that the president told him there was no QPQ, and he has no evidence that there was.

Listen Mr. Strawman, I never mentioned bribery, hearsay, QPO... so what argument are you looking to create?
By Viciouss 2019-11-20 22:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sondland testified today that there was indeed a quid quo pro set up in May. The team in charge of setting it up was led by Giulani, and included Sondland, Rick Perry, and Kurt Volker. Their job was to get the Ukraine to investigate Trump's political rivals in exchange for a face to face. There is no evidence refuting these facts. Nothing.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By volkom 2019-11-21 00:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
volkom said: »
This video pretty much sums up my opinion about the whole impeachment inquiry.

Didn't you already try to post that video?

Pointlessly, yes.
It's not actually. It's a different one by Tim Pool that goes over his analysis and opinion over today's testimony. It's okay to debate and criticize different view points but I guess you just like ignoring everything that you dislike and disagree with. The guy is a left leaning moderate and he brings up a lot of good talking points. It's worth checking out in your free time.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-11-21 00:30:31
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't need the media to tell us what Sondland testified to in his opening remarks and subsequent testimony. He clearly established the quid pro quo

you are on crack.

He explained that HE came to the conclusion that the aid and the meeting were contingent on the announcement of an investigation. When asked who told him that it was, he said he was never told by anyone on this planet.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-21 05:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Yes he confirmed Trump said "No quid pro quo", on September 9th, after congress was notified of the whistleblower complaint.

He got caught. Whatever he says afterward has no value.
this is the part where I ask, do you listen to yourself before you post?

How did he get caught? Sondland states he told him no qpq. Ukraine got the money, he didn't get an investigation. When did he bribe anyone? We have the transcript, its not in there.

where is the evidence he asked for a bribe, extortion, or qpq?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-21 05:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Eboneezer said: »
We don't need the media to tell us what Sondland testified to in his opening remarks and subsequent testimony. He clearly established the quid pro quo

you are on crack.

He explained that HE came to the conclusion that the aid and the meeting were contingent on the announcement of an investigation. When asked who told him that it was, he said he was never told by anyone on this planet.
Not only that he completely contradicted his opening statement during his testimony. That completely destroys his reliability in making these allegations.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-21 05:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lefties are just going to ignore the contradictory and exculpatory statements and evidence and hope no one notices.

good plan lmao.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-21 06:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
So are the people who initiated this drama, knowing it wouldn't succeed, wasting tax payers money by doing it?

Yes, Trump has been wasting tax payer's money since his inauguration.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-21 06:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lefties are just going to ignore the contradictory and exculpatory statements and evidence and hope no one notices.

good plan lmao.

So...testimonial statements from witnesses are considered hearsay, but contradictory statements are evidence?

Gotcha!
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-11-21 06:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sondland testified today that there was indeed a quid quo pro set up in May. The team in charge of setting it up was led by Giulani, and included Sondland, Rick Perry, and Kurt Volker. Their job was to get the Ukraine to investigate Trump's political rivals in exchange for a face to face. There is no evidence refuting these facts. Nothing.

I seem to have missed President Trumps name in your list of people. Could you point out what line that is on?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-21 07:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »

I seem to have missed President Trumps name in your list of people. Could you point out what line that is on?

Is that the latest GOP defense strategy? Giuliani/Sondland/Perry/Volker all did this on their own and Trump was completely clueless and astonished at their actions? What would be their motivation? I don't think that would fly in a court of law. Nevermind that we have Trump admitting it on camera.
By Nausi 2019-11-21 07:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

good plan lmao.

So...testimonial statements from witnesses are considered hearsay, but contradictory statements are evidence?

Gotcha!
Holy ***dude.

If someone testifies for x then against x, they’ve completely discredited themselves and their testimony. Which means there is stIll ZERO evidence Trump did anything wrong.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-21 07:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Is that the latest GOP defense strategy? Giuliani/Sondland/Perry/Volker all did this on their own and Trump was completely clueless and astonished at their actions? What would be their motivation? I don't think that would fly in a court of law. Nevermind that we have Trump admitting it on camera.
Please post evidence of Trump admitting he was bribing Ukraine.

Lets see it.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-21 07:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

good plan lmao.

The left decided the outcome of the investigation and "wrote" the report months ago, this is them trying to sell it to the American public and they are failing pretty badly at that. Those who've already drunk the koolaid are gonna vote for whatever puppet the DNC decides to push forward, there is no hope in changing those minds and therefor votes. The two important groups of people are the right leaning never-trumpers, the ones who won't vote Democrat but didn't want to vote for Trump either and the moderate swing votes that represent the majority of the USA. The goal of the Republicans during this debate is to get the "witness's" so say things that make the Democrats look bad, specifically making Schiff and Peloski look childish terrible. That will encourage people to vote *against* them and *for* President Trump, mostly because they look like bullies and he's standing up to them.

This isn't about impeachment as the it's already dead to the Senate, it's about using congress to directly campaign for the as-of-yet-unnamed-democrat-puppet.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 08:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems like it, Trump assembled the team and told them what to do, they tried to do it for 5 months, when it didn't work he tried to pull the plug and pretend nothing ever happened. It's a pretty funny strategy.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-21 08:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lefties here say they have evidence, but don’t put it forth because they know it isn’t real and it won’t survive the slightest examination.

Righties here provide links that the left simply ignores because they know it blows away their case.

Literally they are retreating into their bubble.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-21 08:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Like remember when mueller said “I didn’t charge him because he’s president” (or something) in the morning hearing. And then in the NEXT hearing invalidated that and said the opposite?

Thats what happened yesterday. Bait and switch yet again for all the Trump haters out there.

Thats what they’re doing to you. They think you deserve that. They think you’ll do what they want if they treat you like that.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 08:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, no exculpatory evidence has been put forth. Every twitter link about the Ukraine has been completely fake. The Burisma head was not arrested yesterday. There was no bait and switch yesterday. Sondland established the quid pro quo that lasted for 5 months until Trump got caught and pulled the plug. Sondland never contradicted himself. The spin is hilarious.

Now today we have a rebuttal witness to debunk every Ukrainian conspiracy theory the right has put forth. They are all fake.
By fonewear 2019-11-21 09:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
So are the people who initiated this drama, knowing it wouldn't succeed, wasting tax payers money by doing it?

Yes when your Democrat candidates are this terrible you will do anything to distract the voter and focus on Trump.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-21 09:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, no exculpatory evidence has been put forth. Every twitter link about the Ukraine has been completely fake. The Burisma head was not arrested yesterday. There was no bait and switch yesterday. Sondland established the quid pro quo that lasted for 5 months until Trump got caught and pulled the plug. Sondland never contradicted himself. The spin is hilarious.

Now today we have a rebuttal witness to debunk every Ukrainian conspiracy theory the right has put forth. They are all fake.

I'd say it's ok for you to be ignorant. But I'm worried about the people you associate with. They shouldn't be subjected to your ignorance.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 09:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the concern fone!
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-21 09:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the concern fone!

That one is free next one I'll have to bill you for !
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 09:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll send it to Trump!
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29