Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 109 110 111
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-24 00:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Are you guys pretending to interpret statistics again?

Canada sucks greasy wart covered hobo *** in an open rail car during a sleet storm while kneeling in broken glass!

Their women look like alanis morrisette, they are as bitchy as avril lavigne and they smell like rotting whale blubber!

Canada is the nickelback of countries!

The only statistics anyone should care about is usa is #1 and canada never left the gate!

I looked at the math again. You're right.

Canada = Sucks
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-05-24 00:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
The fact is the NFL didn't make this go away, the league basically told teams make your own rules, but if they are on the field, they have to stand, or else, we are gonna hit the team with a 5 digit fine! But, if the whole team stays in the locker room for the anthem, that's completely ok! Oh and we just signed a 2.5 billion dollar deal with Verizon, revenue is soaring, we really don't care about this issue.

The ability to protest on camera was the biggest factor going into this. And if it was a non-issue for the NFL monetarily then they wouldn't have touched it. The Verizon deal got them money, but the dwindling fanbase was costing them money.

I don't think you have an understanding of how people in business think. They don't just sit around going, "Well, we're doing better than last year, so let's just completely ignore our most glaring issues that are destroying our previously loyal fanbase. Yeehaw!" Liabilities don't simply get brushed under the rug because you made one good deal.

And if you think the owners don't care about the fines, just watch how often the players get away with kneeling this year, if at all. With the exception of maybe the 49ers, you can bet that the owners will not allow that crap to be a normal occurrence.

Estimates put league revenue for 2017 at over 14b, UP from 2016, despite everything bad that was happening during last season, and wow were they having problems. The anthem issue is way overblown, it didn't affect their bottom line at all, which is all the owners care about.
By fonewear 2018-05-24 07:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic Welcome back...did the Cubs win the World Series yet ?
By fonewear 2018-05-24 07:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic Welcome back...did the Cubs win the World Series yet ?
By fonewear 2018-05-24 07:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

And no I'm not going to edit the post I meant to ask it twice...
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-24 08:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-05-24 08:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Their women look like alanis morrisette, they are as bitchy as avril lavigne and they smell like rotting whale blubber!

We send all these people in your country and you are stupid enough to take them in, AH!

But, if the whole team stays in the locker room for the anthem, that's completely ok!

Don't worry, Trump will push to expel them from the country.

I would hush up on the Canada outrage there, my friend from the North.

Canada allows 60 ISIL Terrorists back to Canada
By fonewear 2018-05-24 10:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a good way of getting what you want...lol
By Nausi 2018-05-24 10:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Nausi said: »
... Before feminism, 6s would pair with 6s, 8s with 8s etc, with a little variablility in between. After feminism, all the women embrace their inner *** and just share the 10s, 9s and 8s wondering why all the alphas wont commit to one entree at the buffet. This leaves all the reat of men to be involuntarily celibate (incels).
Bull pucky.

I was around before the pill and second wave feminism. No one got into my pants on looks. I have always favored brains. In brains I am a 10. I have slept with 5s brains department because they were good with words.

My mom was a DDG Jewish princess. 8 easy in looks. Only one of her three husbands was near as good looking as she.

But as I said, if you are not an incel, stop sounding like one.
Chanti, the numerals do not reflect looks alone but a generalized reference to sexual market value. For women this is largely in regards to looks but not all. For men this is largely in regards to their capacity as a provider, but again not exclusively.
By Nausi 2018-05-24 10:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats and liberals today are doubling down on “players should be able to disrespect the flag”. Not many think that should be tollerable.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-24 10:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
clearlyamule said: »
I was around before the pill and second wave feminism. No one got into my pants on looks.
Goddamn how old are you granny?
Pretty sure they said they were Jewish and alive during world war 2, so you can imagine the ***seen.
Born in 1944 so not really aware of the war at the time.

Got interested in politics before I was 8. I blame that on Pogo.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-05-24 14:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

What absolutely slays me about the "I hate Trump at any cost" crowd, is that they 100% refuse to understand anything he does outside of the liberal narrative.

I mean they've been so wrong so often about him and what he's capable of, you would think someone would start to retain those examples.

This is 100% the art of the deal.
By Nausi 2018-05-24 14:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The fact is the NFL didn't make this go away, the league basically told teams make your own rules, but if they are on the field, they have to stand, or else, we are gonna hit the team with a 5 digit fine! But, if the whole team stays in the locker room for the anthem, that's completely ok! Oh and we just signed a 2.5 billion dollar deal with Verizon, revenue is soaring, we really don't care about this issue.

The ability to protest on camera was the biggest factor going into this. And if it was a non-issue for the NFL monetarily then they wouldn't have touched it. The Verizon deal got them money, but the dwindling fanbase was costing them money.

I don't think you have an understanding of how people in business think. They don't just sit around going, "Well, we're doing better than last year, so let's just completely ignore our most glaring issues that are destroying our previously loyal fanbase. Yeehaw!" Liabilities don't simply get brushed under the rug because you made one good deal.

And if you think the owners don't care about the fines, just watch how often the players get away with kneeling this year, if at all. With the exception of maybe the 49ers, you can bet that the owners will not allow that crap to be a normal occurrence.

Estimates put league revenue for 2017 at over 14b, UP from 2016, despite everything bad that was happening during last season, and wow were they having problems. The anthem issue is way overblown, it didn't affect their bottom line at all, which is all the owners care about.

If they only care about the bottom line then wouldn't it stand to reason that forcing the players to stand would affect the bottom line positively?

Or do they only care about YOUR interpretation of the bottom line?
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-05-24 14:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

As usual we can just continue to ignore nausi and his delusions.
By Nausi 2018-05-24 15:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been gone for months, and you haven't added anymore variety to your comebacks?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-24 16:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

What absolutely slays me about the "I hate Trump at any cost" crowd, is that they 100% refuse to understand anything he does outside of the liberal narrative.

I mean they've been so wrong so often about him and what he's capable of, you would think someone would start to retain those examples.

This is 100% the art of the deal fail.
In most of the press, even some of the right leaning press, this is scored as Kim 1, Trump 0.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-24 22:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Nausi's still in his delusions. I'm surprised no one in his family has yet tried to have him committed to a psych ward for his safety and the safety of others.

Clearly psych wards aren't that helpful if they're dumb enough to let people like you have internet access.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-24 22:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been gone for months, and you haven't added anymore variety to your comebacks?

The dev for Viciouss.exe is super lazy. Give him a few more months.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-05-25 06:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

In most of the press, even some of the right leaning press, this is scored as Kim 1, Trump 0.
Doesn’t matter, they are probably anti-trump right leaning places. You do know thise exist right?
By fonewear 2018-05-25 06:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

(INSERT SHEKEL HERE) (SONG PLAYS)
By fonewear 2018-05-25 06:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

MY JEW GOLD

By Nausi 2018-05-25 07:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn’t matter, they are probably anti-trump right leaning places. You do know thise exist right?

Trump is better than I could ever have expected, he is literally running rings around everyone in DC. They are stuck in a stiff and stale methodology of doing things.

Don’t make the mistake of underestimating his decisions. It way to early to take a victory lap.
By fonewear 2018-05-25 07:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic I'm still waiting did the Cubs win the World Series yet ? I mean I know it is May but they should have won the division by now.
By fonewear 2018-05-25 08:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »

Donny how can you find a random tweet but can't put together and independent thought of your own ?
By fonewear 2018-05-25 08:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Elon Musk a fragrance for men who like to build rockets.

Picture this you are flying through outer space when you realize you have a funky scent...what's that slap on some Musk By Elon Musk and the space aliens will breed with you !
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 109 110 111