Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22258 22259 22260 ... 22566 22567 22568
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-08-12 12:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

So we're playing Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on the SNES. Who are you choosing for your character?

There is no Johnny Cage. He's dead! It's over. Live in the now.

There is no Rayden either. He is off pretending to be highlander or causing big trouble in little China.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-12 12:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Esdain said: »
So we're playing Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on the SNES. Who are you choosing for your character?

There is no Rayden either. He is off pretending to be highlander or causing big trouble in little China.
Blanka!
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-08-12 12:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah. Blanket. Michael Jackson's hidden character.

In other news.

I just found out that they stopped making this. I can taste this picture. Okay, we've got Kraft. They aren't going anywhere. We've got noodles. Everyone loves noodles and those that don't are communists. Savory chicken? That's better than normal chicken. This is chicken noodle basic *** 101.

Negan's birthday gift. The Blanka blanket.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-08-12 15:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Final day to declare has passed, and AC37 has its 4 official Challengers to RNZYS (Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron) in Barcelona, 2024-

Challenger of Record (official "I'm first!" in sailing): INEOS Team UK; as well as Swiss Alinghi Red Bull, NYYC (New York Yacht Club) American Magic, and Pirelli Luna Rossa.

The Italians, of course feeling the need to live up to that high style life, sporting a new paint job on their first generation foiling monohull they've been practicing in for the past year (they competed in this boat in 2021). This truly is the F1 of sailing now, considering the sponsor money involved, as well as the level of tech compared to just 20 years ago....let alone 40. For a sport where propulsion is still based on the wind, its pretty fun to watch the evolution reach where we're at now.
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-08-12 16:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm being notified that Rick and Morty are now entering season 6. Is this a show that I should have watched or is it like the word "yeet" and is something I can totally ignore and still live a complete life?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-08-12 16:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm being notified that Rick and Morty are now entering season 6. Is this a show that I should have watched or is it like the word "yeet" and is something I can totally ignore and still live a complete life?
I enjoyed the first two seasons the first time I watched them. The third season was less enjoyable for me, and trying to rewatch the first two seasons was even worse.

Part of me thinks it's really funny because of the shock, which is a thing that has absolutely no value moving forward.

But they've also made 3 more seasons since I stopped watching, so maybe it's not bad and it's more a "me" problem. If you have nothing better to do, maybe give the first season a shot and see if it's your thing.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-12 16:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously it's just a cartoon, you aren't missing anything.

It's on the better end of the scale of ***to watch to waste your life on.

Also; Beavis and Butthead got a new miniseries in addition to the movie. And they react to youtube videos.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-08-12 20:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Also; Beavis and Butthead got a new miniseries in addition to the movie. And they react to youtube videos.

Imagine if they were still watching MTV like the original? Intead of music videos, they'd be watching the teen pregnancy show lol.
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-08-12 21:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Final Fantasy 1 character select screen:

YouTube Video Placeholder

Warrior. Thief. Monk. Red Mage. White Mage. Black Mage.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-08-12 23:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

genius
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-08-13 01:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, yes. My childhood.

I'm going with Noob Saibot. He's completely broken and easy to play. His disabler move is OP and one of his combos is executed by just pushing the same button four times.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-08-13 02:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I was never a fan to fighting games in general, but when I played MK, i used to like Liu Kang because he is the protagonist and because his fireball was easy to perform (his firewall, Scorpion's fishing, Vector's net and SubZero's ice).
By Pantafernando 2022-08-13 06:48:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive been compulsorily eating cheese slices here and there...

Kinda addicted. I try to use only 4 of them for my breakfeast, then I end with 8 or 9. Plus 3 that I eat during the day.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-13 13:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Ive been compulsorily eating cheese slices here and there...

Kinda addicted. I try to use only 4 of them for my breakfeast, then I end with 8 or 9. Plus 3 that I eat during the day.
[+]
By Viciouss 2022-08-13 13:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Ah, yes. My childhood.

I'm going with Noob Saibot. He's completely broken and easy to play. His disabler move is OP and one of his combos is executed by just pushing the same button four times.

Smoke!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-08-13 13:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I've always liked Kung Lao and Sektor, but Sektor is only playable in like every other entry in the series lol

In the case of MK3, probably Sektor then. I'd tend to pick the cyborg characters because I'd feel slightly less bad when they'd die. I never could play those games well.

Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-08-13 14:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

The most aggravating thing (at the time, but is hilarious in retrospect) was playing with your friends, getting the win and trying to dunk on them even harder during the Fatality, but pressing one wrong button during it so it was like
"AWWW YEAH, GONNA RIP OUT YOUR GODDAMN SPINE, LOSER!"
*kick in the shin, guy falls over*
"FUUUUUUUCK!"
[+]
By Viciouss 2022-08-13 15:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Every character in that game was fun to use, that's probably their peak. PS2 had a couple of good games but I haven't really enjoyed anything since then.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-08-13 16:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Every character in that game was fun to use, that's probably their peak. PS2 had a couple of good games but I haven't really enjoyed anything since then.

Yup. I was really into every game until Mortal Kombat 4 more or less killed it for me. I've heard good things about the latest titles, but I really don't have enough willpower to hop into fighting games that lock characters/content behind DLC paywalls unless I know for sure that I will thoroughly enjoy the experience.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-08-13 17:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm currently sort of interested in Street Fighter 6. It looks like they're trying really hard with that one. And they've teased the concept of a create-a-character which is always a big plus from me.

Though I'd really need it to be a solid game to buy it. Fighting games require a bit too much dedication for my liking
[+]
By Viciouss 2022-08-13 18:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I enjoyed MK deception, despite half the roster being absolute garbage, the other half was really good. But since then...crap.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-13 21:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got to watch bullettrain.

It's like Quentin Tarantino makes Smokin' Aces. All the best stuff. So much bad *** packed on one train.

(it did need one more female assassin) 7:1.5
[+]
By Draylo 2022-08-14 17:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I think ive lost count how many series ive seen where two people are talking on the phone and they hang up without saying goodbye or anything. Or where they drink straight black coffee with nothing added or they fake drink and it looks so obvious theres nothing in the cup.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-14 17:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Imagine you're on take 217 and you had a sip of coffee 216 times already lol
[+]
By Draylo 2022-08-14 18:01:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow they found this guy, they need Jill now

Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-08-14 21:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Image-generating AI’s picture of “Final Fantasy VII Cloud” is so wrong, yet so right

[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-08-14 21:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

When Final Fantasy VII first came out and a friend was exceitedly describing the characters and world to me, the very first thing my brain conjured at the name Cloud was Lakitu from Super Mario Bros...

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-08-14 22:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
I think ive lost count how many series ive seen where two people are talking on the phone and they hang up without saying goodbye or anything. Or where they drink straight black coffee with nothing added or they fake drink and it looks so obvious theres nothing in the cup.

The fake drinking thing is what gets me. There's some drinkable yogurt commercial that annoys me every time I see it because the container is obviously empty and the actors are barely even trying. Can't you just have the actors drink water so that it's at least somewhat believable?
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-08-14 22:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lately what's been getting under my skin in terms of filmmaking is when they're filming the back of one person's head as they talk and their lips aren't moving even the slightest bit to the words supposedly coming out of their mouths. It's usually in shot/reverse shot conversations. I notice it in almost every live action show and movie now and it drives me insane.
By Pantafernando 2022-08-15 02:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell the AI to picture FFV Butz...

Or FFIX Zidane...
First Page 2 3 ... 22258 22259 22260 ... 22566 22567 22568