First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 12:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Wynter said:
Hehe some great stuff in here!!

Back when i first started the game i reached level 50 with my hubby, we couldnt understand why we couldnt get anymore exp....we asked somebody and they said they didnt know ( I bet they where laughing at us lol) My other half called a GM and asked what was wrong with the EXP, he said go speak to Maat, I said to my husband its lies who the *** is Maat? Omg the shame. Anyhow we did speak to Maat lol and the rest is history!! I have since learned to read up on Wiki :D

Lmao, I bet tang wasn't happy with the GM XD
[+]
 Shiva.Wynter
user: Wynter
By Shiva.Wynter 2010-04-27 12:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

lol

Nope nor me :D

I have been warped out of Dynamis >.> by the WHM the whole DD party!!!! Was in Dyna then on Latheine Meadows.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 12:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Wynter said:
lol

Nope nor me :D

I have been warped out of Dynamis >.> by the WHM the whole DD party!!!! Was in Dyna then on Latheine Meadows.

Wow, I'm guessing that sucked lol ><
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-04-27 12:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of my favorites include..

Call for help on kirin after babies were dead..killing it the old fashion'd way..

And a saw a ls trying to kill Nidd and a Rdm for some reason went to use Chain-spell either cure or nuke but instead hit Tele-Dem. It was awesome and it just happened to be the tank party that got tele'd.

Crap ls's that bot and keep claiming Darters in DA is alway very very funny and see them wipe over and over again..ahhthe good old days.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-04-27 12:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I could still be considered a noob, but back when I was a far noobier noob I used to drop beastman seals because I didn't know what they were for, I couldn't sell them, and I couldn't eat them.

Once in a party killing crabs my food wore off, so I went to eat another one and accidentally ate a piece of yucky crab meat. They all laughed at me. /blush QQ

I used to party with a pld who insisted on pulling. I leveled part of rng and part of thf with him, both of those are pulling jobs. I would run to fetch a mob a tiny bit before the one in camp died, and the millisecond that the mob in camp died he would run out, too. I asked, yelled, begged, pleaded, and hissed at him to sit his butt in camp, told him I would feel much more confident if I knew when I got back to camp there'd be a pld there waiting to provoke the mob I pulled. He still insisted on running out and flashing or provoking random mobs. I don't even remember the number of times I pulled, then he pulled a different mob and we ended up with two mobs in camp. He was a good pld, but that pissed me off to no extent because it happened every single stinking time we partied. I finally just told him if he wanted to pull, then he could have fun with that and I would sit my butt in camp twiddling my thumbs while he pulled. Then every stranger that we partied with thought I was a noob thf or rng because the pld was pulling instead of me. /sigh ><

One of my first dyna runs, we were doing Jeuno and I was on rng. We had almost wiped at the AH, and it ended up so there was a party or so still up and fighting the last mob in camp, everyone else was dead or sitting by the ah weakened and resting. I, noob that I was, thought to myself that since I was a rng and could stay away from the mob, I could pewpewpew while weakened and all would be fine. So I stayed by the ah with the resting people and sidewindered the mob. This pulled insta-hate, goblin ran up to me and bomb tossed, killing me and everyone else by the ah for a lovely almost-entire-ls mpk. Oops!

Fighting Oryu, the run leader had arranged me on rng and another person on drk to kill worms and elementals (after the mages had aspired the elementals. We weren't to kill them until the mages said they'd sucked them dry.) Leader then told the drk that on occasion, if all the worms were dead, that she could throw off absorb spells and such on Oryu. So instead of killing worms with me, drk spends the entire time trying to absorb and nuke the dragon with the mages. >< I could kill the worms alone, but they went much faster with the drk there as well and then I got stuck trying to run away from a stonega III and died because the drk wasn't there stunning nasty worm spells. By the time I was back up and unweakened, there were worms under the mages causing them headaches and pains in the arses. When the leader asked me what happened, I tattled and the drk was not invited on any more Oryu runs. Moral of the story: "occasionally annoy the dragon when there are no worms up" does NOT mean "ignore the worms and nuke the dragon like a mage."
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-27 12:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

/comfort liela
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-27 12:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing on Bahamut: Anything involving Birdhair
 Hades.Dierdren
Server: Hades
user: Dierdren
By Hades.Dierdren 2010-04-27 12:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The first time in Ghelsiba Outpost I will never forget it a small little Tarutaru with the massive train of Orc's after him. Prolly the cutest and funniest thing I've ever seen!!
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Another time also in Buburimu [should avoid this place maybe] Again on DRG, running through there, had someone yell at me to "disengage the dragon" because "he wanted to kill it and save me" I'm like "I'm a Dragoon? Thats my pet?" "So I can't kill it?" "...no"
I had this happen to me...on BST...
Fairy.Tibirian said:
Brd or Cor refusing to pull is like a redmage refusing to haste a merit party just doesn't make sense. I don't go to dd as a monk and refuse to dd =). And I once had a redmage ask me why monk needed haste, because he said the other dd a sam needed it more for WS
I don't pull on cor for many reasons. 1) Delay 2) I lose track of the roll timers 3) I don't like to pull therefore I am bad at it 4) BRD is better at pulling.
@4 Cor's are situationally better, and should be prepared to pull if the BRD can't because of weakness or silence. Cor's who refuse to pull are as bad as brd's who refuse to pull imo.

In some bards defense there are a krap ton that pull EVERY merit party and I feel that those who do should be entitled to at least one merit party where they can just chill and run to melee Sing, run to mages sing and cure.

That's one thing that I can't stand either is when the brd pulls (Normally me) and the WAR or /WAR doesn't voke the darn bird off me.

Also the BRD's that say they can't pull cause they don't have NI should get their heads examined!!!!
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-27 12:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Inglorion
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-04-27 13:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing on Bahamut: Anything involving Birdhair
Can't just leave it to Birdhair..there are many names that need to be on that list but he can certainly be crowned King of them all.

I should try to find all the funny rants about Birdhair sometime...too funny
 Cerberus.Arteus
Server: Cerberus
user: Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2010-04-27 13:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Cerberus.Arteus said:
Arteus
=O
:D
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-04-27 13:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
I could still be considered a noob, but back when I was a far noobier noob I used to drop beastman seals because I didn't know what they were for, I couldn't sell them, and I couldn't eat them.

I'm sure everyone did this. I know I did, lol.
 Sylph.Akibakei
Server: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-04-27 13:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I win
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 13:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Odin.Liela said:

I'm sure everyone did this. I know I did, lol.

I did even though my shell leaders told me not to QQ
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 13:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:

I win

Herp derp bandwagon.

More like:

Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-04-27 13:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Correction:

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane 2010-04-27 13:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:
Correction:

QFT

Dress Spheres *Cringes*
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-04-27 13:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to admit though it was a fun game. But an utter failure of an FF. If my mind could only convince me it wasn't part of the series, I might have enjoyed it more.
 Bismarck.Recaldy
Server: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2010-04-27 13:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

It didn't have blitzball did it? I wouldn't know because I never played it. lol
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-27 14:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

emo cloud
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-04-27 14:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Recaldy said:

I actually don't know. I gave up waaaaaay too early, cause I was so disgusted at the whole pretty-princess-dress-me-up-charlie's-angels theme that followed the whole game. Not to mention the ridiculous burlesque stripper music done for every scene and situation -.-
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-27 14:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
I actually don't know. I gave up waaaaaay too early, cause I was so disgusted at the whole pretty-princess-dress-me-up-charlie's-angels theme that followed the whole game. Not to mention the ridiculous burlesque stripper music done for every scene and situation -.-
don't forget that they didn't even strip for us!

i tried to demand a refund but S-E never replied :(
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-04-27 14:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, just an example of the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE-ness; this was actually used as the chocobo music:

Fairy.Cailleach
Server: Fairy
user: Cailleach
By Fairy.Cailleach 2010-04-27 14:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

People kiting Kirin.....
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-04-27 14:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:
Okay, just an example of the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE-ness; this was actually used as the chocobo music:

... I feel like I should grab a cane and a bowler hat, and swagger through the ghetto after hearing that..
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-27 14:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I just realized something...

we all hated X-2 cuz it was too girly and too skanky yet this game is still the psyched favorite... and it has this scene

so we like a crossdressing character but we hate stripper-clothed characters...
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-27 14:07:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:

I win
I actually liked FFVIII.
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Herp derp bandwagon.

More like:

Getting there...
Shiva.Weewoo said:
Correction:

/thread
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Server: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-04-27 14:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The stupidest thing I've done was when i was a lvl 32rdm(i think) and saw JEJ and freaked out b/c it checked Impossible to gauge.
So i put up snk SS blink phalanx Protect shell blaze spikes and invis just so that i don't aggro.
P.S. Rabbit charm was 3m when this happened... >.>
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-04-27 14:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Stupidest thing I ever did in FFXI was start a second character :/

I have had 3 over the course of my playing time on FFXI. That was the dumbest thing I ever did lol.

4 years

3 characters

Too much QQ and lolz
 Titan.Cripnicc
Server: Titan
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-04-27 14:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

When i started i used to hit log out to rest then get up right before i logged out and the do it again till i was full hp