Most Retarded Thing You've Ever Seen In Final Fantasy
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-27 11:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:

I like COR's that pull, I encourage them to usually, though I've been told by a few "COR isn't a pulling job, I can't pull and keep up with rolls!" Really? Cause many others don't seem to have any issue doing just fine with rolls and pulling.
i haven't played COR yet but it might be hard for me too do it at first (cuz, i have a bit of ADD and i can't run to pull, then hope tank vokes it off while i /roll and stuff like that. )

I love to pull. I remember i was main healer in qufim once (i think i was...RDM?) and everyone refused to pull and i'm like "you guys are so damn lazy, i'll pull" and i actually did pull w/ dia and everyone's like "You're the healer! don't pull!" and i actually had fun pulling. After it was done (it was actually a successful party), everyone's like "you should do BRD" ---i have brd to 11 i think xP some people were like "ok ok i'll pull" and i'm like "NO! this is fun!" it was actually the first time i've pulled for a party lol. it was either me on RDM or me on SCH. don't remember. but it was fun as hell.
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-27 11:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ankiseth said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
I had this happen to me...on BST...

I always wonder how people can somehow not realize "omg, thats a PET, used by a PET JOB!" Its like, did you not read up on the jobs at all, when you started this game? ><

I about sh*t myself one of my first parties in the Dunes when a BST invis'd and ran through our camp with an Antlion pet. I thought the puller aggro'd or something, clearly I wasnt trying to engage it or anything, but was noob-ish of myself nonetheless :P
XD Thats understandable though, I've done that to mess with people in the Dunes, only on SMN with Fenrir or Diabolos, the /panic and chaos that sometimes ensues is hysterical.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-04-27 11:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember a rdm tele`ing all but one of the blms out of a Limbus run, got a whm in sky that almost tele`s her pt every run as well, im just glad im never in her pt during runs.

Funniest thing i saw was a nin Mijin Gakure in exp pt cuz his 2hr macro was next to his voke macro, wtf macro`s their 2hr
 Fairy.Tibirian
Server: Fairy
user: Tibirian
By Fairy.Tibirian 2010-04-27 11:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol - Like you Pic Ankiseth - Nice to find someone else who likes that game
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 11:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Shayka said:

I like COR's that pull, I encourage them to usually, though I've been told by a few "COR isn't a pulling job, I can't pull and keep up with rolls!" Really? Cause many others don't seem to have any issue doing just fine with rolls and pulling.
i haven't played COR yet but it might be hard for me too do it at first (cuz, i have a bit of ADD and i can't run to pull, then hope tank vokes it off while i /roll and stuff like that. )

I love to pull. I remember i was main healer in qufim once (i think i was...RDM?) and everyone refused to pull and i'm like "you guys are so damn lazy, i'll pull" and i actually did pull w/ dia and everyone's like "You're the healer! don't pull!" and i actually had fun pulling. After it was done (it was actually a successful party), everyone's like "you should do BRD" ---i have brd to 11 i think xP some people were like "ok ok i'll pull" and i'm like "NO! this is fun!" it was actually the first time i've pulled for a party lol. it was either me on RDM or me on SCH. don't remember. but it was fun as hell.

I was a mnk fisherman A lot lol.

I found it fun even though it was melee pulls.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-27 11:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Bismarck.Ankiseth said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
I had this happen to me...on BST...
I always wonder how people can somehow not realize "omg, thats a PET, used by a PET JOB!" Its like, did you not read up on the jobs at all, when you started this game? ><
I about sh*t myself one of my first parties in the Dunes when a BST invis'd and ran through our camp with an Antlion pet. I thought the puller aggro'd or something, clearly I wasnt trying to engage it or anything, but was noob-ish of myself nonetheless :P
XD Thats understandable though, I've done that to mess with people in the Dunes, only on SMN with Fenrir or Diabolos, the /panic and chaos that sometimes ensues is hysterical.
this gives me an idea of going whm/smn, summoning fenny, inviz, run thru a camp of newbs and watch

i remember when i first tried in like 2003 (smn was out) and i was all "OMG WHM/SMN I WANT!" of course i never got to :( but i thought it was freaking awesome =3 ah the days of the old and me being young

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-27 11:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Shayka said:

I've only played COR when I've had to dual box my boyfriends character for Dynamis/sky or random merit parties, its fun lol, but I'm used to pulling on THF and WHM [Dia pull is ftw =3] Lol, I can agree it is fun to pull on the odd-non-pulling jobs, its always fun to do something out of the ordinary too, because you gotta do something to make the game more interesting XD
 Siren.Spookyx
Server: Siren
user: spookyx
By Siren.Spookyx 2010-04-27 11:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Kujata.Akeda said:
TransformersDynamis-Jeuno someone came DRG/WHM and kept casting Diaga to trigger Healing Breath. This of course awoke all the sleeping mobs and after being told to stop the DRG said they were doing it because they get more HP from Diaga because it hits multiple mobs.

After we all LOLed he told us he was 'leaving to find a LS that isn't full of stupid n00bs'.

Reminds me of a guy who lasted 2 hours in our LS.
He was on THF, we were at Byakko.
Set up the SATA on Tanks, Set up the MB, Prepared the wind-toss...
Pop Byakko.
Douche IMMEDIATELY MUGS Byakko.
Hate goes shitty. THF Dies, Mage dies trying to save said THF. BLM dies Stunning in the chaos. Things get under control. We kill Byakko. B.Hiadate drops.

The ***storm that ensues afterwards was the LS going "WTF was THAT you asshat??"

Said THF INSISTED that if you "mug a God/NM on pop...it increases the TH rate" and used the fact that the B.Hiadate dropped as PROOF.

Yeah. /breakshell after literally 2 hours. 1 hour of sky. 1 hour of argument.

We've had people come and go in the LS.
Sometimes, they'll piss off a few people.
NEVER, have I EVER, seen the ENTIRE LS go off on a new member in unison on the 1st night.
Definitely memorable.
 Bismarck.Ankiseth
Server: Bismarck
user: Darkfire
By Bismarck.Ankiseth 2010-04-27 11:15:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Tibirian said:

Likewise XD

And how come the threads come this far and nobody has mentioned the people you see TPing in 3+ heca pieces for the greater TP gain?
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-27 11:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
this gives me an idea of going whm/smn, summoning fenny, inviz, run thru a camp of newbs and watch

i remember when i first tried in like 2003 (smn was out) and i was all "OMG WHM/SMN I WANT!" of course i never got to :( but i thought it was freaking awesome =3 ah the days of the old and me being young
Do it! Its fun! lol
Asura.Calatilla said:
I remember a rdm tele`ing all but one of the blms out of a Limbus run, got a whm in sky that almost tele`s her pt every run as well, im just glad im never in her pt during runs.

Funniest thing i saw was a nin Mijin Gakure in exp pt cuz his 2hr macro was next to his voke macro, wtf macro`s their 2hr
The special people macro their 2hour ><
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 11:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ankiseth said:
Fairy.Tibirian said:

Likewise XD

And how come the threads come this far and nobody has mentioned the people you see TPing in 3 heca pieces for the greater TP gain?

Or full Hachiman >.>
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-27 11:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:

Do it! Its fun! lol
Asura.Calatilla said:

I have it macrod for when I'm soloing an ENM or I'm BRD doing a rotation for zerg

I've yet to hit it accidentally
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-27 11:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Shayka said:
i haven't played COR yet but it might be hard for me too do it at first (cuz, i have a bit of ADD and i can't run to pull, then hope tank vokes it off while i /roll and stuff like that. ) I love to pull. I remember i was main healer in qufim once (i think i was...RDM?) and everyone refused to pull and i'm like "you guys are so damn lazy, i'll pull" and i actually did pull w/ dia and everyone's like "You're the healer! don't pull!" and i actually had fun pulling. After it was done (it was actually a successful party), everyone's like "you should do BRD" ---i have brd to 11 i think xP some people were like "ok ok i'll pull" and i'm like "NO! this is fun!" it was actually the first time i've pulled for a party lol. it was either me on RDM or me on SCH. don't remember. but it was fun as hell.
I've only played COR when I've had to dual box my boyfriends character for Dynamis/sky or random merit parties, its fun lol, but I'm used to pulling on THF and WHM [Dia pull is ftw =3] Lol, I can agree it is fun to pull on the odd-non-pulling jobs, its always fun to do something out of the ordinary too, because you gotta do something to make the game more interesting XD
reminds me when i first went RDM and found out i could use a Bow lol
in the ls i was in (back on Cerberus) i'm like "OMG BOW!!!" got like 2 stacks of the lvl1 arrows, stood still outside in east saru, shot things, and killed with a sword. it was so damn fun XD then i hit 10 and bam healing job :(!
 Fairy.Basilo
Server: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-04-27 11:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Cianti said:
Sylph.Biginallways said:
Someone was trying to CS stun Kirin the other day... I LOL'd hehe
Apparently Stun does work on Kirin.. he is just very resistant to it.

Yar, also 1 NW Apollyon Behemoth floor I was telling the group these hit hard and fast, they dont sleep they move fadt under gravity and they dont stun so be careful. Two mins later a 75 drk in tp gear and what looked like no macc/int/skill gear managed to stun the smaller Behemoths there. This isnt a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing ive seen, just poiting it out because wiki says "immune to stun" we cant always trust our sources or even past experiences.

As for most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing ive seen recently myself its gonna have to be that campaign fight I keep whining about lol. Some PUP taking an unclaimed mob thats hitting the tower pulled it all the way to near where the chocobo lady is in Jugner. Thats all the way around the tree bit in the middle anti-clockwise to an orc ramp in viewing distance of recall-jugner telepoint. How fkin dumb is that, pretty silly of me to chase him that far but I hate when a campaign wont end because someone has done this. Well yeah 1 gekko from me as he hit the top of the ramp engaged and deployed and I took it all the way back to the tower where everything else had been killed and everyone piled on. lol.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-04-27 11:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, there are "certain" situations when macro`ing your 2hr would be a good idea, but in an exp pt?
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-27 11:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:

Do it! Its fun! lol
Asura.Calatilla said:

I have it macrod for when I'm soloing an ENM or I'm BRD doing a rotation for zerg

I've yet to hit it accidentally
You're one of the smart/lucky ones then, I've seen a few people randomly hit their 2hour macros, nothing like being in a party and your WHM randomly bene's because they accidentally hit their macro for it ><
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-27 11:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
this gives me an idea of going whm/smn, summoning fenny, inviz, run thru a camp of newbs and watch i remember when i first tried in like 2003 (smn was out) and i was all "OMG WHM/SMN I WANT!" of course i never got to :( but i thought it was freaking awesome =3 ah the days of the old and me being young
Do it! Its fun! lol
Asura.Calatilla said:
I remember a rdm tele`ing all but one of the blms out of a Limbus run, got a whm in sky that almost tele`s her pt every run as well, im just glad im never in her pt during runs. Funniest thing i saw was a nin Mijin Gakure in exp pt cuz his 2hr macro was next to his voke macro, wtf macro`s their 2hr
I have it macrod for when I'm soloing an ENM or I'm BRD doing a rotation for zerg I've yet to hit it accidentally
i used to have benediction macroed
i never accidentally hit it but i wanted to make a new macro and deleted the 2hr macro =3

also nin's 2hr is *** awesome. <3 free warp
 Bismarck.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-04-27 11:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
i used to have benediction macroed
i never accidentally hit it but i wanted to make a new macro and deleted the 2hr macro =3

also nin's 2hr is *** awesome. <3 free warp

Thats really the "Most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE Thing You've Ever Seen In Final Fantasy" Kaly?
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-27 11:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
reminds me when i first went RDM and found out i could use a Bow lol
in the ls i was in (back on Cerberus) i'm like "OMG BOW!!!" got like 2 stacks of the lvl1 arrows, stood still outside in east saru, shot things, and killed with a sword. it was so damn fun XD then i hit 10 and bam healing job :(!
Aw ; ;, I can't strictly heal on WHM, I get bored too quickly, I have to melee or do something to keep myself entertained, too bad we can't use a bow D: to my knowledge anyway, maybe I'll lvl RDM lol
 Alexander.Garlend
Server: Alexander
user: Garlend
By Alexander.Garlend 2010-04-27 11:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets see. The most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing I've ever seem in FF. That would have to be almost all of FF8. Watch these FF8 vids as reference. http://spoonyexperiment.com/video-list/

Spoony ftw
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 11:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I have Hundred fists macro'd (CTRL 0) so that I can change all haste gear into atk+acc gear lol.
 Bismarck.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-04-27 11:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
This isn't as HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as most things that I've seen but, I remember when I started FFXI I was in Dangruf Wadi soloing on my 14 MNK and I was fighting this mob right, so I'm like what if I start going in circles around the mob!?! I actually believed that helped for couple months till I figured out it just made me motion sick and didn't help in the fight 8(

When I was new my first character was a mithra mnk and I was confident that I could assist in dodging attacks. I had it timed pretty good, right before they swung their weapon I'd dodge to the opposite side, or if they swung a diff way I would dodge into them. I swear 80% of the time they missed me. Did it matter or was it my kitty evasion? lol
 Phoenix.Premier
Server: Phoenix
user: Premier
By Phoenix.Premier 2010-04-27 11:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Shayka said:

The only thing that makes COR a pain to pull on is gun delay. This does get remedied(for the most part) once you can equip peacemaker but at the expense of gun dmg and exp/hr. Unfortunately the faster the party kills, the harder it becomes. Even after Peacemaker, most parties can kill a bird in the time it takes to shoot the gun which takes away from exp per hr.
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-27 11:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
You're one of the smart/lucky ones then, I've seen a few people randomly hit their 2hour macros, nothing like being in a party and your WHM randomly bene's because they accidentally hit their macro for it ><

For these events, I have 4-5 macros all among alt/ctrl 1-3

My 2 hour macros is usally ctrl + 0
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-27 11:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to ask, how does mugging the mob *** up the fight? I mug the hell out of Gods right when they're popped and it's NEVER EVER a problem.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-27 11:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Chasuro said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
i used to have benediction macroed i never accidentally hit it but i wanted to make a new macro and deleted the 2hr macro =3 also nin's 2hr is *** awesome. <3 free warp
Thats really the "Most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE Thing You've Ever Seen In Final Fantasy" Kaly?
me having bene macroed kinda was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE (tho i should put it bakc in but on my "emote macro" line so i don't accidentally hit it in an exp party. it's one of those things where it's a last resort and getting to it is slow via ps3 controller lol)
Asura.Shayka said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
reminds me when i first went RDM and found out i could use a Bow lol in the ls i was in (back on Cerberus) i'm like "OMG BOW!!!" got like 2 stacks of the lvl1 arrows, stood still outside in east saru, shot things, and killed with a sword. it was so damn fun XD then i hit 10 and bam healing job :(!
Aw ; ;, I can't strictly heal on WHM, I get bored too quickly, I have to melee or do something to keep myself entertained, too bad we can't use a bow D: to my knowledge anyway, maybe I'll lvl RDM lol
whm can throw rocks i think xD i love to heal and if i did anything more, my ADD kicks in. usually i just focus on the hp/mp bars to the lower right of my screen.

Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-27 11:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
reminds me when i first went RDM and found out i could use a Bow lol in the ls i was in (back on Cerberus) i'm like "OMG BOW!!!" got like 2 stacks of the lvl1 arrows, stood still outside in east saru, shot things, and killed with a sword. it was so damn fun XD then i hit 10 and bam healing job :(!
whm can throw rocks i think xD i love to heal and if i did anything more, my ADD kicks in. usually i just focus on the hp/mp bars to the lower right of my screen.
The almighty pebble! Something so tiny usually pisses off a mob so badly too XD I'm gonna save my pebbles from now on. Lol, I have to have other things to do, if I just focus on curing I can and have fallen asleep before from boredom, I can't be in parties for too long on any job before I get bored and start getting distracted.
 Bismarck.Recaldy
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2010-04-27 11:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fighting Ouryu on my rdm and I used chainspell to start raising people when immediately getting hit alongside an additional effect silence. You can imagine the rest and I couldn't sotp laughing at myself for a good ten minutes after. I have a screenshot to prove it. xD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.