Most Retarded Thing You've Ever Seen In Final Fantasy
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-27 10:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I've seen a few HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE things >.> My bazaar comment says something about examining me won't help you figure out what I am, so naturally people guess, I was /healing in Buburimu once, someone examined me and mind you I was obviously a DRG [what other job gets a wyvern afterall?] And he sends me a /tell "You're a WAR!" Dead serious.

Another time also in Buburimu [should avoid this place maybe] Again on DRG, running through there, had someone yell at me to "disengage the dragon" because "he wanted to kill it and save me" I'm like "I'm a Dragoon? Thats my pet?" "So I can't kill it?" "...no"

RDM during a Dyna-Jeuno run had macroed his tele spells apparently, teleport-holla'd the tank party -.- While trying to hit his refresh macro apparently, I have more, just need to grab screenshots/remember from memory, heh.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 10:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ex has brd like.. 67 or something, and has always refused to pull.

GG.

lol wtf.

Reminds me of a couple of people on Shiva who refuse to be in a merit unless it's got 2 brds to avoid being fisherman.

I pulled from 24 > 75 lol, people saying you can't pull without Ni are derpy derp derps.
 Carbuncle.Cianti
Server: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2010-04-27 10:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Biginallways said:
Someone was trying to CS stun Kirin the other day... I LOL'd hehe

Apparently Stun does work on Kirin.. he is just very resistant to it.
 Fairy.Tibirian
Server: Fairy
user: Tibirian
By Fairy.Tibirian 2010-04-27 10:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Brd or Cor refusing to pull is like a redmage refusing to haste a merit party just doesn't make sense. I don't go to dd as a monk and refuse to dd =).

And I once had a redmage ask me why monk needed haste, because he said the other dd a sam needed it more for WS
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-27 10:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

GG.

lol wtf.

Reminds me of a couple of people on Shiva who refuse to be in a merit unless it's got 2 brds to avoid being fisherman.

I pulled from 24 > 75 lol, people saying you can't pull without Ni are derpy derp derps.

On a few occasions I didn't wanna pull so I said /mage onry :P

Turns out, meriting sucks no matter what you're doing on BRD
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-27 10:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't do much dumb stuff but when I do it usually involves an alliance dying lol. The Paladin I assisted in Dyna once hadn't turned off his autotarget and I ended up hitting the summon and astral flowing the whole alliance <_<
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-27 10:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
I've seen a few HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE things >.> My bazaar comment says something about examining me won't help you figure out what I am, so naturally people guess, I was /healing in Buburimu once, someone examined me and mind you I was obviously a DRG [what other job gets a wyvern afterall?] And he sends me a /tell "You're a WAR!" Dead serious. Another time also in Buburimu [should avoid this place maybe] Again on DRG, running through there, had someone yell at me to "disengage the dragon" because "he wanted to kill it and save me" I'm like "I'm a Dragoon? Thats my pet?" "So I can't kill it?" "...no" RDM during a Dyna-Jeuno run had macroed his tele spells apparently, teleport-holla'd the tank party -.- While trying to hit his refresh macro apparently, I have more, just need to grab screenshots/remember from memory, heh.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLLL @ the "disengage the dragon"

<3 that made my day.

and lolfailRDM
i only have my teleports macroed under macrotag "telewhore" >.>;
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 10:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

GG.

lol wtf.

On a few occasions I didn't wanna pull so I said /mage onry :P

Turns out, meriting sucks no matter what you're doing on BRD

I love meriting as brd lol.

Yeah, fishing should be something you do though, no excuse for it lol.

I really do get pissed when brd's say they can't pull without Ni, it's not hard to pull with Ichi, nor slow if you time it right.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-27 10:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:

GG.

(That's more of an up-and-coming HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE fail in training..)
Sounds like many RNG and BRD's on Asura "{Fisherman}{No thanks}" in their seacoms, thats your job, you pull! Don't want to pull? Don't level that damned job, usually the same ones you see trying to DD in the party, if they even manage to get one.

Post deleted by User.
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-04-27 10:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Said THF INSISTED that if you "mug a God/NM on pop...it increases the TH rate" and used the fact that the B.Hiadate dropped as PROOF.

Maybe he's related to the SMN that would tell people to let Fenrir pull because he has TH5 and it only activates if he attacks first.

Quote:
I really do get pissed when brd's say they can't pull without Ni, it's not hard to pull with Ichi, nor slow if you time it right.

QFT! I don't have Ni and can chain pull just fine without it.
 Fairy.Tibirian
Server: Fairy
user: Tibirian
By Fairy.Tibirian 2010-04-27 10:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Brd's that don't pull don't really do anything
Run to dd's sing
Run to mages sing
Toss Cure

Repeat
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 10:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

GG.

(That's more of an up-and-coming HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE fail in training..)
Sounds like many RNG and BRD's on Asura "{Fisherman}{No thanks}" in their seacoms, thats your job, you pull! Don't want to pull? Don't level that damned job, usually the same ones you see trying to DD in the party, if they even manage to get one.

Cor's with {Fisherman} {No Thanks} annoy me too.

imo Cor's are better fishers on Imps due to random rampant silence raping brd songs.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-27 10:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Shayka said:
I've seen a few HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE things >.> My bazaar comment says something about examining me won't help you figure out what I am, so naturally people guess, I was /healing in Buburimu once, someone examined me and mind you I was obviously a DRG [what other job gets a wyvern afterall?] And he sends me a /tell "You're a WAR!" Dead serious. Another time also in Buburimu [should avoid this place maybe] Again on DRG, running through there, had someone yell at me to "disengage the dragon" because "he wanted to kill it and save me" I'm like "I'm a Dragoon? Thats my pet?" "So I can't kill it?" "...no" RDM during a Dyna-Jeuno run had macroed his tele spells apparently, teleport-holla'd the tank party -.- While trying to hit his refresh macro apparently, I have more, just need to grab screenshots/remember from memory, heh.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLLL @ the "disengage the dragon"

<3 that made my day.

and lolfailRDM
i only have my teleports macroed under macrotag "telewhore" >.>;
Well I wish he had his teleports under the right macros, I was in that tank party! D: Later found him dead outside the cloister in Quicksand Caves, I'd love to know what could kill a 75 rdm in there so easily >.> And I will never forget "disengage the dragon" I wonder how many peoples pets he tried to kill.
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-27 11:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

I enjoyed pulling in the beginning too, but you get burned out on it.
[+]
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-27 11:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

GG.

Cor's with {Fisherman} {No Thanks} annoy me too.

imo Cor's are better fishers on Imps due to random rampant silence raping brd songs.
I like COR's that pull, I encourage them to usually, though I've been told by a few "COR isn't a pulling job, I can't pull and keep up with rolls!" Really? Cause many others don't seem to have any issue doing just fine with rolls and pulling.
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
:)
=p I didn't see that when I posted! >.>
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-04-27 11:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Another time also in Buburimu [should avoid this place maybe] Again on DRG, running through there, had someone yell at me to "disengage the dragon" because "he wanted to kill it and save me" I'm like "I'm a Dragoon? Thats my pet?" "So I can't kill it?" "...no"
I had this happen to me...on BST...
Fairy.Tibirian said:
Brd or Cor refusing to pull is like a redmage refusing to haste a merit party just doesn't make sense. I don't go to dd as a monk and refuse to dd =).

And I once had a redmage ask me why monk needed haste, because he said the other dd a sam needed it more for WS

I don't pull on cor for many reasons. 1) Delay 2) I lose track of the roll timers 3) I don't like to pull therefore I am bad at it 4) BRD is better at pulling.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 11:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Yar, I definitely can't do merit parties for more than 4 hours in a row at tops lol.
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-27 11:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Yar, I definitely can't do merit parties for more than 4 hours in a row at tops lol.

Hah! I usually seacom that I only want to merit for an hour and a half tops

I've never been able to party for a long time
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 11:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Tibirian said:

I don't pull on cor for many reasons. 1) Delay 2) I lose track of the roll timers 3) I don't like to pull therefore I am bad at it 4) BRD is better at pulling.

@4 Cor's are situationally better, and should be prepared to pull if the BRD can't because of weakness or silence.

Cor's who refuse to pull are as bad as brd's who refuse to pull imo.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 11:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Egg has made some epic merit parties I've stayed in for hours, he's the king when it comes to lasting in a party for ages, I normally burn out after 3-4 hours lol.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-27 11:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:

I always wonder how people can somehow not realize "omg, thats a PET, used by a PET JOB!" Its like, did you not read up on the jobs at all, when you started this game? ><
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-04-27 11:06:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Tibirian said:

@4 Cor's are situationally better, and should be prepared to pull if the BRD can't because of weakness or silence.

if i NEED to pull, ill pull but i almost never pull in merit ptys b/c i simply do not pull well enough to keep the pty happy. Also, Any job can technically pull...so imo, a War that doesnt pull is just as bad as a brd that doesn't pull

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Lorielain
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-04-27 11:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

On Bahamut(as Atrithk), there was a guy who came from nowhere, sat in Jueno all day looking for party as WAR60...with a gimp WHM sub.
He OBVIOUSLY bought his account, and I'm pretty sure he thought sword+shield were better for damage than GA.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-27 11:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Tibirian said:

if i NEED to pull, ill pull but i almost never pull in merit ptys b/c i simply do not pull well enough to keep the pty happy. Also, Any job can technically pull...so imo, a War that doesnt pull is just as bad as a brd that doesn't pull

You've got to remember DD tend to have ammo that they don't want to switch in and out due to loss of TP, that's why BRD / THF / RNG / COR are good pullers. hell even drk's can pull and my friend has done lots.
 Bismarck.Ankiseth
Server: Bismarck
user: Darkfire
By Bismarck.Ankiseth 2010-04-27 11:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

I always wonder how people can somehow not realize "omg, thats a PET, used by a PET JOB!" Its like, did you not read up on the jobs at all, when you started this game? ><

I about sh*t myself one of my first parties in the Dunes when a BST invis'd and ran through our camp with an Antlion pet. I thought the puller aggro'd or something, clearly I wasnt trying to engage it or anything, but was noob-ish of myself nonetheless :P