Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 75 76 77 ... 98 99 100
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 20:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yankees left their starter in their for one batter too long, should never have let him face Altuve. Looks like Game 7 is inbound, rest easy tho Yanks fans, cuz its Charlie Morton.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-20 21:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Try to give a speech about conviction and pride in the same week you advocated that people should not protest or stand up for their beliefs if it affects their profits.
I never said that. I never said that people shouldn't protest or stand up for their beliefs. I said that they should do that while representing an organization that probably doesn't share their beliefs.

How would you like it if your boss in the bus company you work in all of the sudden started preaching white supremacy? Would you like to continue to work in that company? How about your fares? Do you think the people who ride your buses would like to know that?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-20 21:06:21
Link | Quote | Reply

And don't chicken out like Pleebo did. Answer the question, if you can.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 21:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I never said that.

Since when does that matter when it comes to you? You make up my arguments all the time, you just made up Pleebo's arguments, you literally just lie about people's posts in an effort to insult them, and it fails every time. Today was no different.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-20 21:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't make up people's arguments, I said what I was expecting Pleebo to say if he answered the question. Since he has no convictions, obviously, he wouldn't answer even the simplest question.

And please, point out the lie. Because you keep using that word, but I seriously don't think you know what it means.

Don't worry, I don't expect a retort out of you. You certainly have no backbone, but then again, you also don't have any critical thinking skills whatsoever. That's shown every time you accuse anyone of lying....

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-10-20 21:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
I never said that.

Since when does that matter when it comes to you? You make up my arguments all the time, you just made up Pleebo's arguments, you literally just lie about people's posts in an effort to insult them, and it fails every time. Today was no different.

Sorry guys, my Viciouss AI seems to be malfunctioning. Usually it just posts things about baseball and whines about Nausi, but it has gone off the rails a bit lately. I'll have the patch up and running in no time.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 21:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't make up people's arguments, I said what I was expecting Pleebo to say if he answered the question. Since he has no convictions, obviously, he wouldn't answer even the simplest question.

And please, point out the lie. Because you keep using that word, but I seriously don't think you know what it means.

Don't worry, I don't expect a retort out of you. You certainly have no backbone, but then again, you also don't have any critical thinking skills whatsoever. That's shown every time you accuse anyone of lying....

You make up my and Pleebo's arguments every day. Then you throw the insults. You have basically devolved into a mixture of nausi and Altima. Nobody gives a ***about your "questions" or "expectations." Its sad really.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 21:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

This manipulative behavior to goad your responses out of people is a very strong deterrent towards engaging you at all. Do not expect much dialogue from me in the future.

This is all he does nowadays.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-20 21:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

My advocacy doesn't change. Any individual has the right to protest anything they see fit.
Good, then you have no problem when people stop riding your bus because nobody agrees with your boss's philosophy. You and your coworkers are out of a job because of your boss's bad behavior, and you are ok with it.

At least you have principles.

There is a big difference between an individual protesting something, and a company going behind a cause. If the investors of my company said they were investing in funding white supremacy political parties, then I'd be against supporting them financially. At that point it's no longer the same thing. But if I found out the CEO of my company likes Trump? He has that right and freedom.
And what about supporting Trump on company time, using the company name, and acting on behalf of the company?

Because *shock* that is what the NFL players, and Coach Pop, is doing. I don't care if Coach Pop protests against Trump, but I don't want to see the Spurs organization hurt because of it.

That is what I said. How you think I said otherwise, well, that's awfully Vic and Pleebo of you to do it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-20 21:50:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Case in point:

This manipulative behavior to goad your responses out of people is a very strong deterrent towards engaging you at all. Do not expect much dialogue from me in the future.

This is all he does nowadays.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-20 21:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You make up my and Pleebo's arguments every day. Then you throw the insults. You have basically devolved into a mixture of nausi and Altima. Nobody gives a ***about your "questions" or "expectations." Its sad really.
Sure, whatever you say bub.

Don't worry, you didn't lower my expectations of you any. Kindof hard to do, since I had none of you.

All you do is flail and troll all day long.

So, how's that search for the lie going? I'll give you a hint: How can I "make up your and Pleebo's arguments every day" when you don't even post everyday? Hell, we talk, what, twice a week at most?

That's called a lie, bub. Figured it's about time you learned what it is.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 22:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Kinda like you can keep your doctor, premiums will go down, it was a video, this isn't about the 2nd amendment, and Trump will never sit in the oval office.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 22:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

You realize when you make up people's arguments, like you did today, you are lying right? I mean, Brian Williams is a liar for life because he made ***up. I know you are desperate to separate the two because you don't want to be like Brian Williams, but its too late for that. Maybe when you stop making up people's arguments, you can stop being accurately called out for lying.

Like I said, nobody gives a ***about your "expectations," especially since you have just become the new Altima. Throw insults around, post cartoons, say nothing. I wonder if you look in the mirror when you are throwing out those pathetic insults? Nothing would surprise me with you now.
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 22:03:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh speak of the idiot, Altima stops by.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-20 22:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

So, you don't mind if people came to your doorstep, burned the gay pride flag, started calling for your death, and all that other fun stuff that comes with burning the US flag.

I mean, that's the only explanation there is for you from dodging the direct question to you.

But then again, that's what I expected from you, you have no conviction in your own rhetoric....no wonder you are so easily manipulated and completely taken in by the "flavor of the day" rhetoric your representative happens to be mad at that day.
What. The. ***. Are you getting at? I already answered about the flag even though it had nothing to do with conversation going on then you tacked on some non sequitur about gay bashing.

If you and Nausi are actually trying to manipulate me into some gotcha-style debate, it's completely obvious and you guys are failing horribly.

It's completely outrageous to disrespect the rainbow flag but it's totes cool to crap on the ole stars and stripes, y'all! Come at me, you conversational puppeteers!
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 22:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

And reported, this is ridiculous.
By fonewear 2017-10-20 22:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Astro's rolling tonight !
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 22:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Not you Pleebo, Viciouss. Sorry, I cannot edit and you popped in.
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 22:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

crimsondragon said: »

Great plan, bring the mods to ban you.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-10-20 22:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if you look in the mirror when you are throwing out those pathetic insults?

Meta.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 22:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

This game is over...why bring in Betances?
By fonewear 2017-10-20 22:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

You should have waited till the Cubs won the WS to buy that hat...
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 22:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Why? I bought 3 hats last year, 1 this year. 1 for each round.
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 22:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

crimsondragon said: »

Great plan, bring the mods to ban you.

Why would I be scared of the mods? I am not the one harassing and insulting people.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-20 22:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Gary Sanchez so ***, second time he's done that. And idk why Girardi didn't pull Severino and Robertson sooner.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 22:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I spent like 2 grand last year on the Cubs playoff run, 3 tickets for about 1k, a shitload of merchandise, and beer.
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 22:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »

Gary Sanchez so ***, second time he's done that. And idk why Girardi didn't pull Severino and Robertson sooner.

Did he have anyone up to replace Robertson at the start of the inning? Because that inning got out of hand really fast.
First Page 2 3 ... 75 76 77 ... 98 99 100