Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 98 99 100
By fonewear 2017-10-20 22:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

crimsondragon said: »
Viciouss said: »
And reported, this is ridiculous.

Great plan, bring the mods to ban you.

Why would I be scared of the mods? I am not the one harassing and insulting people.

Mods don't do anything they just like to watch anime mostly.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 22:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

This is also dumb, 6 run lead, game 7 tomorrow, lets bring in the closer.
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 22:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Turns out more widows tape the Presidents calls. So far nothing approaching what a democratic congresswomen who openly is calling for his impeachment, claims to have overheard.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/20/gold-star-widow-releases-trumps-call-after-husband-was-killed-in-afghanistan/
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-20 22:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

His own chief of staff corroborated the statements along with the congresswoman and the widow so it's pretty apparent who's lying. Like I said before, he probably doesn't know how to relate to other people emotions and his own clumsiness with words likely fumbled the delivery. The problem is how he continually presses the issue making it worse than what a simple explanation or apology would be.
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 22:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Source please? While you're at it, I'm still waiting on the last one as well.
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 22:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is too stupid to apologize, even when caught red handed. Still waiting on the proof he claims to have.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-20 23:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems unnecessary to link something easily referenced by googling plus it's a pain on a phone but I guess:
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/us/politics/john-kelly-son-trump.html
Quote:
He said Mr. Trump was merely trying to express what Mr. Kelly had discussed with the president before the phone call — that soldiers like Sergeant Johnson were doing what they loved, and what they had chosen to do, when they were killed serving the country.
Kelly then got contradicted the next day on Twitter. It's the same pattern each week almost.
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 23:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
His own chief of staff corroborated the statements along with the congresswoman and the widow so it's pretty apparent who's lying.

Source please? While you're at it, I'm still waiting on the last one as well.

Seems unnecessary to link something easily referenced by googling plus it's a pain on a phone but I guess:
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/us/politics/john-kelly-son-trump.html
Quote:
He said Mr. Trump was merely trying to express what Mr. Kelly had discussed with the president before the phone call — that soldiers like Sergeant Johnson were doing what they loved, and what they had chosen to do, when they were killed serving the country.
Kelly then got contradicted the next day on Twitter. It's the same pattern each week almost.

What you sourced does not back up your claim in the slightest. For one it doesn't mention the widow. Then what Kelly does allude backs the Presidents story. What you claim comes from a congresswomen who is actively trying to impeach the President and you still have not sourced your claims.
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 23:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is too stupid to apologize, even when caught red handed. Still waiting on the proof he claims to have.

Must be a democrat thing, allege an accusation with no proof, then demand proof the alleged accusation never occurred.

It's brilliant, they probably stole it from the republicans.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-20 23:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I meant that as Kelly corroborated what the widow and congresswoman had said earlier not that they were there with him. Kelly told the press he had fed Trump what to say, including the part about knowing what he signed up for.
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 23:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The story has been confirmed by a relative in the car, altima is just too stupid to know that. Meanwhile neither Trump nor Kelly nor anyone else has been able to offer any proof it didnt happen.
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 23:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I meant that as Kelly corroborated what the widow and congresswoman had said earlier not that they were there with him. Kelly told the press he had fed Trump what to say, including the part about knowing what he signed up for.

What happened was kelly told him what to say, but instead of writing it down, trump just improvised it and bungled it completely. Then attacked the media/congresswoman and made it worse for himself.
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 23:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Except for Kelly didn't say what you are saying he said. And the Widow has not said anything. So you can stop with that perpetuating lie until you have an actual source saying otherwise.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 23:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

What happened was kelly told him what to say, but instead of writing it down, trump just improvised it and bungled it completely. Then attacked the media/congresswoman and made it worse for himself.

Grasping at straws with no proof to back your assertions. You sure have me by the tail.
By Zerowone 2017-10-20 23:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Turns out more widows tape the Presidents calls. So far nothing approaching what a democratic congresswomen who openly is calling for his impeachment, claims to have overheard.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/20/gold-star-widow-releases-trumps-call-after-husband-was-killed-in-afghanistan/

You realize this is not the same woman right?

Johnson was killed in Niger.

What Kelley said about the Congress women was proven to be categorically false. She gave praise to Republican legislators not herself at the rally in the question. How do we know? Cause we got the tape.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-reg-wilson-kelly-tape-of-speech-20171020-story.html?dfdfdfd

Now what you could say is that what the Congresswoman and the mother found offensive was not what the widow the found offensive. Johnson’s wife was offended that the President never said his name and kept referring to Johnson as “your guy”.

Which is slightly off-putting for me, because the president of the United States should at least say “our guy”, given he is the commander in chief.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 23:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

They arent assertions. They are widely reported facts, but like i said, you are too stupid to know.

If they are facts, by all means source them. I am not stopping you from making a fool of yourself.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 23:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »

Turns out more widows

Now what you could say

I'm not saying anything. I'm simply pointing out what was not said and asking for proof positive of what the congresswomen says to be true. She has nothing but her "word" as evidence and her word is forfeit since she has been trying to impeach the President for months. I can see how this would be confusing to people that don't pay attention to politics and people like this congresswomen count on people like you.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-20 23:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Go out and find them yourself, you managed to find a completely unrelated link, so we know you can do it, you just have to stop being an idiot. I dont need to, since everyone else is up to speed.

That isn't how burden of proof works. You can continue to beat your head against a wall claiming to be right all you want. Until you provide evidence to your claims that wall isn't going anywhere.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-10-20 23:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

stupid
idiot

Keep it up, Vic. See how long you can get away with it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 23:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as Altima is allowed to post, rules are obviously out the window.
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 23:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

All of the links were posted days ago, prolly while Altima was still banned. I'm not reposting them, especially for scum like him.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-20 23:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The mother not the widow, sorry. It's Kelly's own words. Dunno where the disconnect is here.
By Viciouss 2017-10-20 23:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

The mother not the widow, sorry. It's Kelly's own words. Dunno where the disconnect is here.

There is no disconnect, everyone is on the same page.
By Zerowone 2017-10-20 23:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Turns out more widows

Now what you could say

I'm not saying anything. I'm simply pointing out what was not said and asking for proof positive of what Kelley says to be true. He has nothing but his "word" as evidence and his word is forfeit since he is paid to vouch for the President for months. I can see how this would be confusing to people that don't pay attention to politics and people like this President and Kelley count on people like you.

No confusion here.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-21 00:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

More Air Force pilots??

Damn, should I be nervous?
By crimsondragon 2017-10-21 00:04:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The disconnect is that people keep trying to push the narrative that the Widow is claiming this. While it was the congresswomen that fed the (interpreted) story to the Media and the mother hasn't came forth and said what the congresswomen is claiming. That is why I keep asking for proof. None of them has it and the Widow is silent, the person here that matters.
By crimsondragon 2017-10-21 00:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Turns out more widows

Now what you could say

I'm not saying anything. I'm simply pointing out what was not said and asking for proof positive of what Kelley says to be true. He has nothing but his "word" as evidence and his word is forfeit since he is paid to vouch for the President for months. I can see how this would be confusing to people that don't pay attention to politics and people like this President and Kelley count on people like you.

No confusion here.

Then why ask if I am confused when it is clear that I am not?
By Nausi 2017-10-21 00:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said before, he probably doesn't know how to relate to other people emotions
dude, cmon. if you really believe this, then you're hopelessly drunk on liberal propaganda?
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 98 99 100