Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » [XIV] Heavensward Discussion
[XIV] Heavensward Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12
By Draylo 2015-06-24 17:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

lol funny, they all jumped to the FFXIV bandwagon and now its taboo to bash it at all. Yet every single FFXI thread about any kind of update, you will see the same culprits bashing the game endlessly without consequence while people are just trying to enjoy the damn game.
By Enuyasha 2015-06-24 17:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
Lakshmi.Chilzen said: »
Really hoping the PS3/PS4 are not more inept than the PS2 when it comes to the types of content we can have.
I can't pull a quote from anywhere, but I think I remember reading that they would drop PS3 support if needed, unlike PS2.

Again, I can't source that, so don't take it as fact~ but I figured I'd at least mention it.
They planned to drop PS3 support around Heavansward, or some type of verbage. Theyve stated that if consoles hold the game back they would rather drop the consoles than dumb the game down.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-24 17:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I have seen a Draylo Azure in my server. is that you?
VIP
By Kalila 2015-06-24 17:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
It doesn't make it any more right to come in here and bash it because people complain about XI.

People is a general term, what moderators need to know are the specific people that come in and bash XI in XI threads. I'd recommend letting them know who to keep an eye out for so they can take action against it. They aren't able to read every thread, and rely heavily on the report function to get things done. Be responsible and let the moderator team know.

Two wrongs don't make a right, especially when it's people who aren't bashing XI.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-06-24 17:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

They know who the people are... We ALL know who the same idiots that bash XI are lol. They do nothing about them because they don't care, hell some of the mods even bash XI. Yet now that people are coming with constructive criticism in a thread you labeled "discussion" they can't say anything negative? Seems a bit silly considering all the XI hate that is easily thrown around. I haven't bashed anything in this thread though if you are specifically talking about me.

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-06-24 17:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

They know who the people are... We ALL know who the same idiots that bash XI are lol. They do nothing about them because they don't care, hell some of the mods even bash XI. Yet now that people are coming with constructive criticism in a thread you labeled "discussion" they can't say anything negative? Seems a bit silly considering all the XI hate that is easily thrown around. I haven't bashed anything in this thread though if you are specifically talking about me.
Okay, but we have some new moderators. I'd recommend letting them know because they might not be as familiar with who is known for doing what.

Can't always blame everyone for a problem that exists, if you want something fixed try to be a little more serious about getting the problem you're seeing fixed.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-24 17:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

it is mostly to discuss new content, discoveries, support, achievements for the new content, and not as much as to beat the dead horse with a stick and go around sidetracking about SE's poor decisions, business model or just QQ about stuff they dont like.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-06-24 18:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kaitaru said: »
I'd recommend not listing users names here, as that's no better than a player warning thread. You're calling them out publicly when you should be addressing the issue with a moderator, like Rooks!

Rooks has been doing a lot for the site lately, I'm sure he wouldn't be against trying to address some users concerns about certain users making threads un-fun for others by bashing the game they like.

Really, just because a small group of people are doing something doesn't make it right if you do it to other games.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2015-06-24 18:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, but we have some new moderators. I'd recommend letting them know because they might not be as familiar with who is known for doing what.

Can't always blame everyone for a problem that exists, if you want something fixed try to be a little more serious about getting the problem you're seeing fixed.

I'm beyond the point of caring about seeing it fixed. I just felt it necessary to point out the hypocrisy. Now that its a game you care about and your clique all of a sudden its a nono.

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-06-24 18:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

no need to pry Draylo as we are not welcome here
Everyone is welcome here, just not the criticism against the game, which isn't needed at all and doesn't contribute to the discussion, just adds page numbers of bickering and pushing people away.

Same thing with any XI thread, and I would recommend the same action in those threads as in this one.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-06-24 18:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that its a game you care about and your clique all of a sudden its a nono.
Many people hate XIV, please stop trying to cause problems.
 Valefor.Yoloswag
Server: Valefor
user: volkom
By Valefor.Yoloswag 2015-06-24 18:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Haters gonna hate.
But can't deny~character models are pretty sexy
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
Server: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2015-06-24 18:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

On the dropping of PS3 support bit, Yoshi said Heavensward was gonna work for them, but future support would likely end after it, as in the next expansion isn't guaranteed. This was in several live letters and interviews if I'm not mistaken, but it has been said several times now to get the point across to the more stubborn people to jump to PC or PS4. They even extended the PS3 > PS4 transfer campaign to get the point across.

Anyroad, I just learnt tonight that you actually get new job quests every two levels post 50, as opposed to the usual 5, so I hope nobody else makes the same mistake as me. I kinda figured when people said "56 and 58", that these new things would just be class abilities auto unlocked, and nope, not the case at all.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-24 18:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought I read that they'd drop PS3 support at the last 3.x patch
VIP
By Kalila 2015-06-24 18:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Just hard to find players that actually have opinions on other sites, god forbid trying the OF.
I'm not against making a thread where users discuss some of the issues with the game they'd like to see fixed, but I have a feeling it might cause a lot of drama...

and I wouldn't recommend going to a game's OF to do so, you'll have a lot of diehard fans that would fight to the death to defend what they love. Nothing wrong with defending what you love, but it probably wouldn't be a good idea starting something like that over there if you're looking for some type of mature discussion about real issues.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-06-24 18:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I will say that I have enjoyed the new music in Heavensward very much, and I think some of them became my new favorites.

Really well done. I'm very pleased with the music choices.
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-06-24 18:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I will say that I have enjoyed the new music in Heavensward very much, and I think some of them became my new favorites.

Ravanas Theme is a beast.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-24 18:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »

Ravanas Theme is a beast.

Lyrics for phase 2
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-06-24 19:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismark's theme is pretty amazing to.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-24 22:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

some of these quests are pretty funny lol
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-24 22:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a triple triad board for the house, had to remove the chairs though because it makes you stand up lol

First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12