Men Notice Women, Somehow This Is News.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Men notice women, somehow this is news.
Men notice women, somehow this is news.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-10-30 13:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
It's like driving with the clutch(which I know most americans aren't familiar with), you have to measure pushing and releasing in the right amount and right moment or you'll cause the car to shutdown.

And the give and take with clutch transmission is different with every car...

And that's why it's so much easier to just get an automatic. In the actual scenario this applies as well.

The automatics are no fun to drive tho. True, they do get your from point A to point B but they can't compete with the thrilling nature of a manual.

And some people just take public transit for convenience reasons.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-30 13:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

fractalvoid said: »
She doesn't have to be, we're men.

We're pigs by nature.

speak for yourself

No, I'm pretty confident speaking for all of us on this one.

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
But everyone should have an automatic as a backup.
A harem of cars no doubt?
[+]
 Bahamut.Aelissa
user: Ivinora
By Bahamut.Aelissa 2014-10-30 13:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, this happens in all big city's around the world...

is it harassment? well that depends i guess, just saying hello and have a nice day I can handle, but before I had my hubby and whenever i had to go to big city's to visit friends it would really be annoying whenever a stranger flocks to you, follows you keeps pushing you to "go have a drink" "or give my number", and in most cases after saying no get either
1) Stalked till i got to the house/place i was meeting said friend
2) called names like *** (yes *** for saying no lol)
and yes this happend everytime atleast with 2-3 strangers.
at some point i got so annoyed by it that everytime i headed out to see a friend that well, I took a knife with me, whenever I had a guy who wouldn't stop following I'd get them to an alley, pull the knife and they'd run... .

compaired to so many things i have seen or have been said to me back then, this video is pretty tame.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-10-30 13:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It's like driving with the clutch(which I know most americans aren't familiar with), you have to measure pushing and releasing in the right amount and right moment or you'll cause the car to shutdown.

And that's why it's so much easier to just get an automatic. In the actual scenario this applies as well.

The automatics are no fun to drive tho. True, they do get your from point A to point B but they can't compete with the thrilling nature of a manual.

That's why I just prefer to walk by myself.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-10-30 13:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

Aww, public transit isn't so bad. It's cheap and efficient, but you just have to learn to deal with the strange smells. Wait, we're just talking about cars, right?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-30 13:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Jezz said: »
/facepalm
Don't act like you don't know what's going on, and every is just 'being nice' to that lady.

How would you, as a man, feel if you were walking down the street wearing whatever it is you normally wear, only to have the exact same thing that happened to that lady happen to you? That is, you're just minding your own business, not speaking or making eye contact with anyone, and having men say to you what they said to her. Hello, Hey beautiful, DAMN, or just silently walk beside you...

Would you be flattered? Stop and say 'hi' back?
There's a HUGE difference between 'noticing a pretty lady' and hitting on someone.

*** yeah I'd be flattered
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-30 13:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

HEY YOU BEAR YA LOOKIN SMOKING TONIGHT! *spanks Draco's ****
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-10-30 14:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Aww, public transit isn't so bad. It's cheap and efficient, but you just have to learn to deal with the strange smells. Wait, we're just talking about cars, right?
Not to mention all the other strange characters that have been inside that public transportation, including the ones that could be in there the same time you are.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-30 14:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aelissa said: »

is it harassment? well that depends i guess, just saying hello and have a nice day I can handle, but before I had my hubby and whenever i had to go to big city's to visit friends it would really be annoying whenever a stranger flocks to you, follows you keeps pushing you to "go have a drink" "or give my number", and in most cases after saying no get either
at some point i got so annoyed by it that everytime i headed out to see a friend that well, I took a knife with me, whenever I had a guy who wouldn't stop following I'd get them to an alley, pull the knife and they'd run... .

compaired to so many things i have seen or have been said to me back then, this video is pretty tame.
That woman to me just wanted the attention, and she got it.

I'm sad that there is an actual movement about this....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-30 14:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Another chapter in the....

WAR ON WOMEN?
[+]
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-10-30 14:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

According to dictation brought upon by our society, it is up to the man to do the initial introduction.
I haven't had a single woman come up to me and ask me out.
That would be weird, right?

As a woman from california that's lived in a lot of states and parts of the USA, NYC isnt the norm for america if you want to study interactions between men and women.
There is plenty of places where men are gentlemen more often than not, and others where they are the opposite.

Outside the USA in places like sweden, dating and courting mechanics are completely different.
A woman in sweden that expects the guy to make the first move is going to be very lonely, as a woman here its all on you to make the 1st move.
The list goes on, flowers aren't a thing here, you always split the bill when going out, etc.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-30 14:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Another chapter in the....

WAR ON WOMEN?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-10-30 14:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sapphire said: »
According to dictation brought upon by our society, it is up to the man to do the initial introduction.
I haven't had a single woman come up to me and ask me out.
That would be weird, right?

As a woman from california that's lived in a lot of states and parts of the USA, NYC isnt the norm for america if you want to study interactions between men and women.
There is plenty of places where men are gentlemen more often than not, and others where they are the opposite.

Outside the USA in places like sweden, dating and courting mechanics are completely different.
A woman in sweden that expects the guy to make the first move is going to be very lonely, as a woman here its all on you to make the 1st move.
The list goes on, flowers aren't a thing here, you always split the bill when going out, etc.
The more and more I read up on this place, the more I want to live there. Take me to this magical land known as Sweden!
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-30 14:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Damn I didn't know I was being sexually harassed by my neighbour. Next time she says hello I'll pepper spray her.

Harassment is a one way street my friend.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-30 14:13:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Damn I didn't know I was being sexually harassed by my neighbour. Next time she says hello I'll pepper spray her.
Will she apologize for being pepper sprayed, that's the real question.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-10-30 14:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Why? I mean if she is just an attention ***, as you claim... then she's got you right where she wants you giving her more attention and spreading the story for her so moer people look in on it...

The people who call others out on it would actually do themselves all sorts of favors if they just let this stuff go...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-10-30 14:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I always enjoy a good "I'm the victim of women" session by the male conservatives here... Entertainment at it's finest!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-30 14:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I always enjoy a good "I'm the victim of women" session by the male conservatives here... Entertainment at it's finest!

Is someone saying they are the victim of women here?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-10-30 14:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

"I am a human not a sammich"
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-30 14:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm okay with this
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-30 14:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Why? I mean if she is just an attention ***, as you claim... then she's got you right where she wants you giving her more attention and spreading the story for her so moer people look in on it...

The people who call others out on it would actually do themselves all sorts of favors if they just let this stuff go...
Sorry, but I'm not spreading this to anyone. I didn't post this story, nor do anything besides comment on it.

Who's saying that again? Can you quote them in saying that? You know, without altering their words to fit your argument.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-30 14:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

I'm okay with this
*spanks Draco's *** with a tuna*
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-10-30 14:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, but I'm not spreading this to anyone. I didn't post this story, nor do anything besides comment on it.

Who's saying that again? Can you quote them in saying that? You know, without altering their words to fit your argument.
You are by commenting and keeping threads like this alive...

Do you guys even read your own posts?
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-10-30 14:36:04
Link | Quote | Reply

In a couple of months time she`ll post a video about about she's single and lonely because no men will talk to her.

There's no harm in talking to a random stranger in the street.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-10-30 14:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said: »
In a couple of months time she`ll post a video about about she's single and lonely because no men will talk to her.

Hilariously true.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-30 14:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So? I don't know about you, but I'm laughing at her for doing this in the first place.

What are you doing to comment on this? Oh right, nothing but bitching.

I'm sure that we do. Which is why I'm questioning if you do or even understand. I'm sure that you, like Jet does all the time, are just trolling.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-10-30 14:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

When I read this, and saw this:
It made me think of the REALLY dirty letter I wrote to Kitty that she shows off to everyone. Being Mayor is pretty sweet.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-30 14:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

So? I don't know about you, but I'm laughing at her for doing this in the first place.

What are you doing to comment on this? Oh right, nothing but bitching.

I'm sure that we do. Which is why I'm questioning if you do or even understand. I'm sure that you, like Jet does all the time, are just trolling.
Have we not talked about continuously goading people and taking jabs like this?
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-10-30 14:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly, all 17,362,469 views this lovely young woman got were by male victims, threatened at the very thought that they could be judged for their disgusting behavior. Females playing the victim has never and will never be a real issue, they are too busy being persecuted at every turn to trade dignity for attention.

This PSA sponsored by Flavin, your resident male feminist.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10