Obamas War Without Congress Approval

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Obamas war without congress approval
Obamas war without congress approval
First Page 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-13 18:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Michiiru said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
Bahamut.Refreshtwo said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
What did I just read?

we killing muslims with drones. muslims get upset makes more terror groups we kill with drones. that makes more terror groups.

to put it into video game terms we just killing "sin" armor by killing the people we never go after islam the core aka "yu yevon" and we cant say any thing about it we just go "yay we beat sin" there peace, but it keeps coming back.

Yes im a liberal but the world needs to come out and say it we need to deal with islamm by deconverting proplr it may take 100-300 years but there one day will be peace in the middle east one day.

You *** idiot. There is war in the middle east because there is oil in the middle east.
1.6 Billion muslims, only 100 million in the areas of conflict. (Arabian Gulf) and Palestine because a western colony was implanted there.
Want peace in the middle east and the world? Get the *** out of other people's countries Yankee.

The oil part is correct, it's been a war for resources forever, however last I checked, Iraq isn't a major oil exporter, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait were.

If we wanted peace in the Middle East, then you need to rewind a long *** time and figure out a way to prevent the crusades. A lot of this ***was ended, however anyone who has their thumb up their *** just wants to blame the US for everything.

If you could get those radical idiots out then by all means do so. Don't call us a bunch of yankees or derogatory terms, because there's a lot I could call you and get banned for you ignorant ***.

How many Muslim nations have attacked the US?
How many muslim nations has the US attacked?

Simple

and simpler:
How many nations have attacked the US?
How many Nations has the US attacked?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-13 18:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Do you know how ignorant you sound?
There's no such thing as a "people returning home after centuries"..
Hypothetically, lets say a large group of Jews were kicked out of their land by the romans. Lets also say this happened 2,000 years ago, as is stated by the Ashkenazi Jews.

You think that some people who are the descendants of others who died over 2,000 years ago, have the right to go an evict another people living in a land they've known as home their entire lives? the homes of their father, their grandfather, their great grand father... hundreds of generations...

You are *** bat ***crazy.
Not at all, plus the UK had control of the region and they gave it to them, regardless of what tribes may have been in the area: the land wasn't there's.

But the radical muslims who want to kill all the jews most definitely are bat *** *** insane.

Did they want to kill them before or after they stole their land?

Muslims, Jews, and Christians have been at war since they originated. Do you think this is a new thing since the state of Israel?

Also... I don't pretend to be any kind of expert on the middle east, but religious radicals have been employing terroristic methodology since the end of the Arabic empires over a thousand years ago.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-13 18:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Hypothetically, lets say a large group of Jews were kicked out of their land by the romans. Lets also say this happened 2,000 years ago, as is stated by the Ashkenazi Jews.

You think that some people who are the descendants of others who died over 2,000 years ago, have the right to go an evict another people living in a land they've known as home their entire lives? the homes of their father, their grandfather, their great grand father... hundreds of generations...

Not at all, plus the UK had control of the region and they gave it to them, regardless of what tribes may have been in the area: the land wasn't there's.

But the radical muslims who want to kill all the jews most definitely are bat *** *** insane.

Muslims, Jews, and Christians have been at war since they originated. Do you think this is a new thing since the state of Israel?

Also... I don't pretend to be any kind of expert on the middle east, but religious radicals have been employing terroristic methodology since the end of the Arabic empires over a thousand years ago.

So don't assert things if you have no clue as to what you're talking about. So what if there was terrorism being deployed before? How the hell is that relevant to today?

Do you know how insane you sound due to your level of ignorance? Its like an Asian saying the USA has been a terrorist state ever since the 1700's. They blew up british ships didn't they? Those acts weren't carried out during war.. they were terrorists acts.

What about the more recent Israeli terrorists acts against the US military, that occured this century? The blowing up of a US Navy ship by the Israelis... look it up..
But hey, all of this is just random *** facts i'm throwing back at you because they are absolutely irrelevant as is the mentioning of some fairy tale legend about people being exiled from their land 2,000 years ago to justify the killing of children and innocent people today...

what the *** are you smoking
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-13 18:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Did they want to kill them before or after they were given the land they were nomads on?
ftfy and waaay before
By Jetackuu 2014-09-13 19:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

So don't assert things if you have no clue as to what you're talking about. So what if there was terrorism being deployed before? How the hell is that relevant to today?

Do you know how insane you sound due to your level of ignorance? Its like an Asian saying the USA has been a terrorist state ever since the 1700's. They blew up british ships didn't they? Those acts weren't carried out during war.. they were terrorists acts.

What about the more recent Israeli terrorists acts against the US military, that occured this century? The blowing up of a US Navy ship by the Israelis... look it up..
But hey, all of this is just random *** facts i'm throwing back at you because they are absolutely irrelevant as is the mentioning of some fairy tale legend about people being exiled from their land 2,000 years ago to justify the killing of children and innocent people today...

Nobody is using them being given their land back as a justification for killing anyone, nor does it need to be: the actions of the radicals are all the justification they need to level the strip to the ground, yet they still try to work with these ***, for what reason I cannot fathom, their generosity is too much.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-13 19:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Did they want to kill them before or after they were given the land they were nomads on?
ftfy and waaay before

Do you even know what a nomad is?
oh these sure do look like nomads to me,not.
YouTube Video Placeholder

And even if the land was occupied only by nomads, its still their *** land. You just show your imperial programming and inability to accept other people's cultures even when they are thousands of miles away from you. No no the entire world should live by your standards. Get a student loan, a mortage, work 9-5, drink beer with your buddies after work and watch the game..
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-13 19:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It wasn't their land, it belonged to the UK, and they could do with it as they pleased, they decided to give it to the Jews, ergo now it's the Jew's land. Also: lol that shows how much you know about me or "my standards" but go on being a ridiculous twatwaffle.

Hint: I really don't give a ***about anyone's culture, it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
 Cerberus.Stereo
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Stereo 2014-09-13 19:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It wasn't their land, it belonged to the UK, and they could do with it as they pleased, they decided to give it to the Jews, ergo now it's the Jew's land. Also: lol that shows how much you know about me or "my standards" but go on being a ridiculous twatwaffle.

Hint: I really don't give a ***about anyone's culture, it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Since you're so enlightened, please do share what you perceive to be "the grand scheme of things".
By Jetackuu 2014-09-13 19:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Stereo said: »

Since you're so enlightened, please do share what you perceive to be "the grand scheme of things".
I can promise you that it has nothing to do with anything that's been said so far in this thread.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-13 19:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully they actually take care of ***this time and just crush these *** with overwhelming force, they'll never learn otherwise, unless they're dead.
By Blazed1979 2014-09-13 19:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Refreshtwo said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
What did I just read?

we killing muslims with drones. muslims get upset makes more terror groups we kill with drones. that makes more terror groups.

to put it into video game terms we just killing "sin" armor by killing the people we never go after islam the core aka "yu yevon" and we cant say any thing about it we just go "yay we beat sin" there peace, but it keeps coming back.

Yes im a liberal but the world needs to come out and say it we need to deal with islamm by deconverting proplr it may take 100-300 years but there one day will be peace in the middle east one day.

You *** idiot. There is war in the middle east because there is oil in the middle east.
1.6 Billion muslims, only 100 million in the areas of conflict. (Arabian Gulf) and Palestine because a western colony was implanted there.
Want peace in the middle east and the world? Get the *** out of other people's countries Yankee.

The oil part is correct, it's been a war for resources forever, however last I checked, Iraq isn't a major oil exporter, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait were.

If we wanted peace in the Middle East, then you need to rewind a long *** time and figure out a way to prevent the crusades. A lot of this ***was ended, however anyone who has their thumb up their *** just wants to blame the US for everything.

If you could get those radical idiots out then by all means do so. Don't call us a bunch of yankees or derogatory terms, because there's a lot I could call you and get banned for you ignorant ***.

How many Muslim nations have attacked the US?
How many muslim nations has the US attacked?

Simple

and simpler:
How many nations have attacked the US?
How many Nations has the US attacked?

I would deserve a Phd if I answered the bold question... just too much ***to list down to be honest.
By Blazed1979 2014-09-13 19:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully they actually take care of ***this time and just crush these *** with overwhelming force, they'll never learn otherwise, unless they're dead.

You mean to tell me that the US faked getting its *** kicked in Afghanistan for world sympathy? They didn't use overwhelming force there?
Weren't the tururists who blew up the twin towers hiding in afghanistan? So the US's response to that was to ... use underwhelming force?
By Jetackuu 2014-09-13 19:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

There's been well over a dozen attacks against the US by muslim nations.

The US has attacked very few nations in general, but I'm going to assume you mean how many times as the US sent troops in a nation to conduct combat operations: a shitload, but that's not the same thing as attacking a sovereign nation, and the last one we did it was with Nato support, even if our leadership lied about it, and a lot of us are rather pissed off about that as well.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-13 19:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »

You mean to tell me that the US faked getting its *** kicked in Afghanistan for world sympathy? They didn't use overwhelming force there?
Weren't the tururists who blew up the twin towers hiding in afghanistan? So the US's response to that was to ... use underwhelming force?

Yes we used a severely underwhelming force in regards to fighting guerrilla warfare tactics, but you apparently don't understand this concept.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-13 19:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

My ignorance? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-13 19:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we just glass the desert already and get this ***over with?
we can pump the oil out either way.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-13 19:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The US has attacked very few nations in general, but I'm going to assume you mean how many times as the US sent troops in a nation to conduct combat operations: a shitload, but that's not the same thing as attacking a sovereign nation, and the last one we did it was with Nato support, even if our leadership lied about it, and a lot of us are rather pissed off about that as well.

A dozen attacks?
List them if you can count that high.
By snakeplisken 2014-09-13 19:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

We all know the real solution to the worlds problems is to argue about them on a video game forum site.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-13 19:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

A dozen attacks?
http://www.google.com {you can have this} you look it up instead of being an ignorant fool who does nothing but continue to prove your ignorance and be childish.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-13 19:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

A dozen attacks?
http://www.google.com {you can have this} you look it up instead of being an ignorant fool who does nothing but continue to prove your ignorance and be childish.

I knew you couldn't count past 2.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-13 19:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

you look it up instead of being an ignorant fool who does nothing but continue to prove your ignorance and be childish.
called it
By Blazed1979 2014-09-13 19:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

you look it up instead of being an ignorant fool who does nothing but continue to prove your ignorance and be childish.
called it
If its only 12 attacks, it shouldn't be hard to recall them from memory, especially since you say you are sure of this. If you didn't remember then you would just be fabricating ***up, right?
So just list them.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-13 19:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I said well over, and I'm not doing your homework for you, go enlighten yourself. They're well documented.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-09-13 20:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama just sucks, he's a horrible leader for the US and whoever defends him by saying Bush was worse, I shall say this:

Both sucked. (Ok now let's see how many people think that is bait. Cya in the morning.)

That's why even Hillary's 2016 team is trying to distance themselves from Obama and this war. Democrats(those supporting Hilldog) and Republicans are both going after Obama.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-13 21:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Obama just sucks, he's a horrible leader for the US and whoever defends him by saying Bush was worse, I shall say this:

Both sucked. (Ok now let's see how many people think that is bait. Cya in the morning.)

That's why even Hillary's 2016 team is trying to distance themselves from Obama and this war. Democrats(those supporting Hilldog) and Republicans are both going after Obama.

And they should. I'm not saying that there was a better way or pretending to know a better way, but his way is bordering on overreach of executive power. If you're going to overstep your authority, the least you could do is get the job done.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-09-14 00:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

called it
If its only 12 attacks, it shouldn't be hard to recall them from memory, especially since you say you are sure of this. If you didn't remember then you would just be fabricating ***up, right?
So just list them.
I said well over, and I'm not doing your homework for you, go enlighten yourself. They're well documented.

Haahaaha Jet doesn't prove things. Everyone should know this by now.

However, I'm in agreement with glassing the desert.
[+]
 Phoenix.Michiiru
Server: Phoenix
user: Michiiru
By Phoenix.Michiiru 2014-09-14 00:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »

And they should. I'm not saying that there was a better way or pretending to know a better way, but his way is bordering on overreach of executive power. If you're going to overstep your authority, the least you could do is get the job done.

But all Obama does is pussy foot around and squander what limited resources we have. If he wants to paint a pretty image of the Democratic Party, he is NOT making them look good, especially with what he's done to things like cuts to education, and acting like he doesn't even know wtf his government is doing (As in he claims he just heard about it himself. If you're gonna lie, make an honest effort to. FFS I was holding a lie for over 10 years until I finally caved in and went "I'm sorry Joe, but yes I did steal that Gameboy Color you had left right on the bleacher, where it sat for over 5 hours in an empty gym with people passing by.)

Back on topic: Obama, LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET THE *** OUT OF THE WAY.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-14 00:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
called it
So just list them.

Haahaaha Jet doesn't prove things. Everyone should know this by now.

However, I'm in agreement with glassing the desert.

You confuse not spoon feeding you with well documented and presented truths with "not proving things" I'm not here to babysit morons.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19