Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 117 118 119
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 03:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Innocent my fat white ***.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 03:17:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Well, I suppose we can all sleep better at night knowing that Hamas is rejecting cease-fires and murdering people because the other guys started it.

Some ppl can't sleep at night because their home was being bombarded :(

Jetackuu said: »

Did you just say it doesn't require hatred to wish ppl die, and all the kids and babies died there aren't "innocent"?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-27 03:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If a terrorist group falls, the US will just fund/provide weapons to a new one. It's endless, they "win" by letting them kill each others.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 03:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hamas rejected Cease Fire because Israel refuse to remove their army from Gaza.

So far the death count on this is:

Palestinian: 1049 deaths(mostly civilians, over 100 childrens) over 6000 injruy
Israel: 43 Soldiers 2 Civilian

So who is the terrorist on this war ? I'm not sure. And don't tell me there was weapon on an UN building(school and hospital) or on a beach with kid running away for their life(was recorded by French TV, there was no one on that beach beside the kids).
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 03:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Hamas rejected Cease Fire because Israel refuse to remove their army from Gaza.

So far the death count on this is:

Palestinian: 1049 deaths(mostly civilians, over 100 childrens) over 6000 injruy
Israel: 43 Soldiers 2 Civilian

So who is the terrorist on this war ? I'm not sure. And don't tell me there was weapon on an UN building(school and hospital) or on a beach with kid running away for their life(was recorded by French TV, there was no one on that beach beside the kids).

Gonna need some excuse to start a war yo! Personally I don't buy the excuse.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 03:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

According to french News there was Protest in Israel against their government Satuday night to stop this genocide.

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Gonna need some excuse to start a war yo! Personally I don't buy the excuse.

Can you have peace if the army that just murdered your people stay and occupy your country? I know I couldn't.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 03:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I suppose we can all sleep better at night knowing that Hamas is rejecting cease-fires and murdering people because the other guys started it.

Some ppl can't sleep at night because their home was being bombarded :(

Did you just say it doesn't require hatred to wish ppl die, and all the kids and babies died there aren't "innocent"?
Not what I said at all, but that's all you want to see, so have at it.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 03:54:54
Link | Quote | Reply

According to french News there was Protest in Israel against their government Satuday night to stop this genocide.

Even their own ppl are against it, I wonder why half the posts on the forum supported it....unless they're making money off the war lol.

Quote:
Quote:

No, I don't "want" to see it, I just couldn't understand the reason behind what you just said there unless you explain it.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 03:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You wouldn't "see it" even if I slapped you in the face with it, so I won't waste my time. However nice job in confusing two different parts of the conversation.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 04:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

You wouldn't "see it" even if I slapped you in the face with it, so I won't waste my time. However nice job in confusing two different parts of the conversation.

I didn't "confusing 2 different parts of the conversation" since my last sentence was a question to confirm what you just said, not a statement.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 04:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You did actually.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 04:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

You did actually.

It doesn't matter if I did, as long as I add a question mark at the end of sentence it's not an incorrect statement.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 04:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It does matter, as it's deflection, but hey.

I don't expect you to grasp that, as somebody who's defending terrorists.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 04:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

He isn't defending the Likud, an organisation that disrespected many of the UN resolutions what are you talking about?
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 04:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

He isn't defending the Likud, an organisation that disrespected many of the UN resolutions what are you talking about?
Saying that Israel is the aggressor in the situation at hand is ludicrous, and tantamount to defending terrorists.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 04:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

But they are the aggressor, the main reason of this war is a lie about when/how and who killed 3 poor Israeli kids.

If someone from canada or mexico kill 3 American kid then hide, will America decimate their country?
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 04:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Which post I wrote that's "defending terrorists"? Holy crap at your skill at putting words in other's mouth. The only post I wrote about terrorists are below:

Also FYI, certain country doesn't view them as "terrorist organization", IMO bombarding innocent civilians is just as "terrorist", if not more.

The first part is just copy and past on the Hamas info on wiki, by your logic wiki is also "defending terrorists" because I was just copying what they said.

The 2nd part was based on the def of FBI:

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives” (28 C.F.R.

Further more, the fact that I said "just as terrorists" means both sides fits the definition.

Exactly which part of my post was "defending terrorists"?
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 04:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Regardless, it was Hamas that rejected the extended ceasefire. It's hard to side with an aggressor that refuses to hold off launching missiles for longer than 12 hours.

"Aggressor" isn't a very objective term to use in this situation. Hamas is "aggressor" to Israel is just like how Israel is "Aggressor" to Palestinian. If Israel wasn't "aggressor" at start Hamas wouldn't even exist.

Finding excuses to justify attacking the innocent is like watching 5 year old kid arguing. "You start it first!" "NO YOU!". I have a hard time understanding why so many people defend for Israel even though they don't live there, when one side is clearly slaughtering a lot more ppl.
This post is why you support terrorists.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 04:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

But they are the aggressor, the main reason of this war is a lie about when/how and who killed 3 poor Israeli kids.

If someone from canada or mexico kill 3 American kid then hide, will America decimate their country?
If that "country" had elected that group to lead them, to incite war and terror, then yes, we'd wipe them off the face of the *** planet, as we *** should.

edit: also: they aren't the aggressor, you're full of ***, and a terrorist supporter.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 04:36:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If that "country" had elected that group to lead them, to incite war and terror, then yes, we'd wipe them off the face of the *** planet, as we *** should.

edit: also: they aren't the aggressor, you're full of ***, and a terrorist supporter.

They aren't the aggressor ? they didn't invade Gaza and hunt Hamas people supposedly while looking for the kids while THEY KNEW kid were dead already? How isn't that an aggression?
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 04:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

They aren't the aggressor ? they didn't invade Gaza and hunt Hamas people supposedly while looking for the kids while THEY KNEW kid were dead already? How isn't that an aggression?

Search/rescue missions aren't aggressive by nature, but go on and keep blaming the victims.

I'm with the others now, they just need to start bombing the *** out of Gaza everytime they step out of line.

There's no rationalizing with those terrorists, and there's no rationalizing with people like you who support them.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 04:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Regardless, it was Hamas that rejected the extended ceasefire. It's hard to side with an aggressor that refuses to hold off launching missiles for longer than 12 hours.

"Aggressor" isn't a very objective term to use in this situation. Hamas is "aggressor" to Israel is just like how Israel is "Aggressor" to Palestinian. If Israel wasn't "aggressor" at start Hamas wouldn't even exist.

Finding excuses to justify attacking the innocent is like watching 5 year old kid arguing. "You start it first!" "NO YOU!". I have a hard time understanding why so many people defend for Israel even though they don't live there, when one side is clearly slaughtering a lot more ppl.
This post is why you support terrorists.

More like you don't really try to read nor understand what others say.

I don't see how above post is equal to support terrorists. I only explained the subjective nature of the term "aggressor". I even used "" to explain that it's a subjective POV of certain group of ppl, but not fact. If I say something that's my opinion or an absolute fact, I'd say "X is the aggressor" but not "X is the "aggressor"". See the difference?

When I said "aggressor" I also wasn't talking about Hamas attacking Israel, but more about event started before they exist. AFAIK, ppl started the organization called Hamas because of hatred toward Israel. If you don't agree with my opinion based on internet info, you're free to come up with a logical reasoning. But labeling anyone didn't go "Hamas are the bad guy" as "terrorists supporters" is exaggerating, no?

Half of the info on the above post were copy and paste from wiki as well, by your logic they also support terrorists. Even Savael's posts made more sense to me than yours.

The last sentence "one side is clearly slaughtering more ppl" is based on the number I found on the internet too, it's just a number comparison. Not sure how that's supporting terrorists as well.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 04:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Search/rescue mission

They knew the kid were dead already; they weren't searching for the kid, there were aggression on palestinian people and hamas while this false search wich escalated to the current situation.

I agree we shouldn't support terrorist like the Likud.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 04:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
didn't know we had to pick a side lol.
Clearly if you don't agree with Israel government you're supporting terrorist.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 04:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It doesn't surprise me at all that you don't see it, but nonetheless you are still a terrorist supporter.

People started the group because they're religious zealots hell bent on destroying a nation and it's people due to their batshit insane religious beliefs, Israel is not responsible for that, and that sir is why you're a terrorist supporter.

The fact that you keep trying to pick apart the rest and really don't understand what you yourself are saying is impressive though.

Also: it doesn't matter who's killing more, Israel is on the defensive, if they *** wiped out the entire strip, the world would be better off.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-27 04:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually quite sick of people defending horrible people just because they can identify other people as being more horrible. When terrorists fight each other, the group that kills less people is still a terrorist group.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dubai
Server: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-07-27 04:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Even their own ppl are against it, I wonder why half the posts on the forum supported it....unless they're making money off the war lol.

Quote:
Quote:

No, I don't "want" to see it, I just couldn't understand the reason behind what you just said there unless you explain it.

Because most people who post here are shallow and ignorant?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 04:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually quite sick of people defending horrible people just because they can identify other people as being more horrible. When terrorists fight each other, the group that kills less people is still a terrorist group.

I fully agree with that.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 04:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

People started the group because they're religious zealots hell bent on destroying a nation and it's people due to their batshit insane religious beliefs, Israel is not responsible for that, and that sir is why you're a terrorist supporter.

People started the group because they're religious zealots hell bent on Creating a nation on a land that doesn't belong to them and it's people due to their batshit insane religious beliefs(The chosen people and so on), Israel IS RESPONSIBLE for that, and that sir is why you're a terrorist supporter.*

For *** sake we had a religious zealot on this very thread saying: Palestinian are insect and Israel will get helped by SUPERNATUAL power

Did I mention the Likud charter that say all land belong to them due to Zionist value ?
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 117 118 119