Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 882 883 884 ... 1375 1376 1377

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-28 18:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Let me know when Trump is promoting violence towards Mexico I can wait !

I never said he was promoting it. What he is doing is making unsubstantiated and inflammatory claims that triggers angry and unstable people. If what he was saying was true or had any social purpose besides appealing to angry old white people, it would be a different story.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2015-08-28 18:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
you're acting like all types of hate speech condone direct violence.
it's about hate, not physicality.

What Trump said has nothing to do with hate. He was saying he is tired of illegal immigrants committing crimes.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-28 18:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

you're acting like all types of hate speech condone direct violence.
it's about hate, not physicality.

What Trump said has nothing to do with hate. He was saying he is tired of illegal immigrants committing crimes.

No, he said that the Mexican government is essentially releasing their prisons across the border.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-28 18:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Seriously, this guy was tormented by the poison that is liberalism.

This is a man who burdened himself every time a reporter used the phrase "out in the field" because he felt it was a reference to cotton fields and was therefore a racist micro aggression.

Remember guys and girls it's not "PC" it's "treating people with respect" or else. Micro aggressions will no be tolerated.
Two men tormented by the poison that is conservatism.
Donald Trump Cited as Inspiration in Beating of Homeless Latino, Police Say

What a boring game this is.

Except for the fact that looking at a watermelon isn't racist at all. While the state of our broken immigration system however is ruining this country.

dun dun dun

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-28 18:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

This is a man who burdened himself every time a reporter used the phrase "out in the field" because he felt it was a reference to cotton fields and was therefore a racist micro aggression.

Remember guys and girls it's not "PC" it's "treating people with respect" or else. Micro aggressions will no be tolerated.

You mean the same attack Trump himself condemned, saying that isn't the way to solve problems?

Yet the same people who beat the person will hear that and think that the homeless Latino man was a problem they had to solve in the ultimate wisdom of Trump and themselves. A problem that they just shouldn't have solved with violence!

I mean it was trump himself who said a couple of days ago at that press conference where Ramos was booted from. That he would have the illegals that are into crime out of here so fast our heads would spin. Of course people will hear his nonsense and act because a man on fire causes fires.

This whole immigration hatred coming off of a chunk of the Republican party is toxic.
Look man, if you cant at least recognize the difference between legal and illegal immigration, you really aren't tall enough to ride.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-08-28 18:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

you really aren't tall enough to ride.
I thought all jockeys are meant to be short.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-28 18:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean the same attack Trump himself condemned, saying that isn't the way to solve problems?

Yet the same people who beat the person will hear that and think that the homeless Latino man was a problem they had to solve in the ultimate wisdom of Trump and themselves. A problem that they just shouldn't have solved with violence!

I mean it was trump himself who said a couple of days ago at that press conference where Ramos was booted from. That he would have the illegals that are into crime out of here so fast our heads would spin. Of course people will hear his nonsense and act because a man on fire causes fires.

This whole immigration hatred coming off of a chunk of the Republican party is toxic.
Look man, if you cant at least recognize the difference between legal and illegal immigration, you really aren't tall enough to ride.

Just move to San Fran there is no difference !

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-28 18:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Except for the fact that looking at a watermelon isn't racist at all. While the state of our broken immigration system however is ruining this country.

Ok... lol... but how exactly is the immigration system ruining this country? I can't help but feel like we're talking about different countries.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-28 18:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
You can preach hate from coast to coast then just absolve yourself of any responsibility by condemning unstable people's reactions to it.
So, when you don't agree with somebody, it's considered hate speech now?

Go figure.

Show me a quote from Trump (with sources please, video and/or audio only) of him saying that we should go beat up random people.

I know you won't find it.

But anyway, if you are attributing this attack on Trump, I can also attribute every single hate crime starting from the Martin case where a black person has attacked white people and/or businesses (aka looting in Ferguson) from Obama's "if I had a son, it would be like him" comment.

The perpetrator attributed it to Trump. Trump said the Mexican government was sending rapists and murderers over the border. That's hate speech.

Guise, we can't speak the truth anymore, it's hate speech...
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-28 18:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate myself does that mean I'm guilty of hate speech ?

I mean I am white so why wouldn't I hate myself !
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-28 18:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see what legal or illegal has anything to do with a growing hatred for immigration spawning from the camp of trump reporters.
Can I have an example of said "hatefulness" on immigration that isn't illegal?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-28 19:01:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You can preach hate from coast to coast then just absolve yourself of any responsibility by condemning unstable people's reactions to it.

Go figure.

Show me a quote from Trump (with sources please, video and/or audio only) of him saying that we should go beat up random people.

But anyway, if you are attributing this attack on Trump, I can also attribute every single hate crime starting from the Martin case where a black person has attacked white people and/or businesses (aka looting in Ferguson) from Obama's "if I had a son, it would be like him" comment.

The perpetrator attributed it to Trump. Trump said the Mexican government was sending rapists and murderers over the border. That's hate speech.

The Mexican government is casting out their rapists and murderers across the Rio Grande and nobody on either side of the border has any evidence of it... It would sound like a conspiracy theory if it wasn't so blatantly pandering to xenophobia.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-28 19:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok... lol... but how exactly is the immigration system ruining this country? I can't help but feel like we're talking about different countries.

Aside from the whole breaking immigration law is a crime and therefore illegals are criminals by nature, tons of them are violent criminals (as trump has pointed out).

Flooding this country with violent criminals isn't bad?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2015-08-28 19:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry Hillary can't lose ! Or if she does they will do a recount circa 2000 !
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-28 19:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Aside from the whole breaking immigration law is a crime and therefore illegals are criminals by nature, tons of them are violent criminals (as trump has pointed out).

Flooding this country with violent criminals isn't bad?

Where are you getting statistics on violent crime rates among undocumented immigrants? With such an absence of data, isn't it possible that they have lower rates of violent crime than natural born Americans or legal immigrants? It's a lot of assumption built on nativist rhetoric with the goal of soaking up votes. It's a classic Wizard of Oz routine and you have bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-28 19:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Go figure.

The Mexican government is casting out their rapists and murderers across the Rio Grande and nobody on either side of the border has any evidence of it... It would sound like a conspiracy theory if it wasn't so blatantly pandering to xenophobia.

Well clearly you know how to stick those fingers in your ears.

Illegal alien crime spree Hate speech.
By fonewear 2015-08-28 19:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry Hillary can't lose ! Or if she does they will do a recount circa 2000 !

Randomly jumping off to a topic no one is even talking about.

Let me check the title of the thread...random...carry on !
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-28 19:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see what legal or illegal has anything to do with a growing hatred for immigration spawning from the camp of trump reporters.
Can I have an example of said "hatefulness" on immigration that isn't illegal?

It is not worth the time.

I know where you stand, and you can safely assume where I stand.

The nomination/election can't come soon enough. So we can get this clown out of the limelight.
You don't have to cite anything, I'm just looking for anything you think secretly means hate.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2015-08-28 19:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh this is tiring. I think we learned what hate speech is.

Hate speech: Anything that offends people.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-28 19:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well clearly you know how to stick those fingers in your ears.

Illegal alien crime spree Hate speech.

So, they take the number of convicted crimes of illegal aliens, double it to match the current felony conviction rate, and call all of those people violent criminals. Then, they work in reverse from the estimated number of undocumented immigrants, apply the rate American citizens commit crimes, and then use the bigger number. Sound credible enough to preach it as fact to bunch of unstable hate-filled people. You can believe whatever you choose to, but that doesn't make it true.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-28 19:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah if you were standing at a podium saying "USA is sending their rich old white guys to us. These people are not the best of USA and make no mistake, they don't want these people. Those rich old white guys have problems and they're bringing those problems to us!"

And I'm standing there calling it hate speech and you're saying it's not. Because the situation is reversed.

Again if you can't comprehend the difference between "illegal immigrant" and "mexican" or "hispanic" or "brown person" then you're not tall enough to ride.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-28 19:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a point to this thread if you look really really close squint your eyes you can see it !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 882 883 884 ... 1375 1376 1377