Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » 7 dead babies found
7 dead babies found
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By fonewear 2014-04-14 13:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe she watched too much Breaking Bad and thought she could kill babies in exchange for meth.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-14 13:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

How many pages do I have to wait before I start breaking out my collection of dead baby jokes?
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-14 13:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It is page two and abortion is legal go ahead ...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-14 13:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
The really scary thing is someone wanted to have kids with this women... multiple times...

Must really need your meth fix. Only thing I can think of.

She couldn't afford birth control but could afford meth!
Most people just want to have sex with someone else. Looks aren't always the determining factor.
 Bismarck.Ariyon
Server: Bismarck
user: Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2014-04-14 13:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Bismarck.Ariyon said: »
Quote:
None of them even knew Huntsman was pregnant in recent years.
How big would this woman have to be for nobody to notice the change in body mass? I mean, usually you can look at a woman and go "Oh, she's pregnant." Investigators also believe that West is the father, in which case there's no reason he shouldn't have known, right? "Did you bang your wife seven times without protection? Did the condom rip? Was she on the pill? No? Okay, these probably weren't yours then."
Not as big as you might think... A friend of mine awhile back... her sister hid her pregnancy for the full term and gave her baby up for adoption without ever letting her parents know and she lived in the same house as them. She was definitely overweight but not huge.
Fair enough, but she did this seven times. Was everybody in the house blind?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-14 13:40:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Why do you think the majority of divorces have the mothers retain custody of the children, even if the father can support them much better than the mother can?

The legal system is very skewed towards women leniency than anything else.
While there is a general bias in granting custody to women it doesn't have anything to do with leniency towards women in the legal system.
I was using an example of women leniency in the judicial system. There are many more, but it is so obvious that I don't need to repeat them...
You should have used an actual example then. It has nothing to do with leniency on women but with a bias to the relationship of a mother and child as opposed to the father and child. Really just going with how it's always been. Not a fan of it myself either but yea... point stands.
Wait, what?

You acknowledged that there is a bias (and by definition leniency) towards women in divorces, but you wanted me to provide an example to prove both of our points, even though we are not arguing against each other?

I don't understand your point. We are both in agreement, what is there to argue?
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-14 13:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you fit 7 dead babies in a bowl?

How do you get them back out of the bowl?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-14 13:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
Ah, our conspiracy theorist returns.

I was talking about Nausi and his post.

And that's pretty rich coming from the Obama=Kenyan muslim crowd.
You mean his overly sarcastic post? That's the only one he made before your supposed comment.

Or did I just buy into the system where that is what you think he think we should think he thinks you think about?
 Bismarck.Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2014-04-14 13:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

How do you fit 7 dead babies in a bowl?

How do you get them back out of the bowl?
I just ate...
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-14 13:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember kids once the government says something is legal it is no longer immoral. And abortions come with a free sticker.

Kiss me I had an abortion today !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-14 13:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
None of them even knew Huntsman was pregnant in recent years.
How big would this woman have to be for nobody to notice the change in body mass? I mean, usually you can look at a woman and go "Oh, she's pregnant." Investigators also believe that West is the father, in which case there's no reason he shouldn't have known, right? "Did you bang your wife seven times without protection? Did the condom rip? Was she on the pill? No? Okay, these probably weren't yours then."
Not as big as you might think... A friend of mine awhile back... her sister hid her pregnancy for the full term and gave her baby up for adoption without ever letting her parents know and she lived in the same house as them. She was definitely overweight but not huge.
Fair enough, but she did this seven times. Was everybody in the house blind?
Maybe? In households where the father is in prison and the mother has plead guilty to a felony you're less likely to have good structure. Could be that unless someone said something no one bothered to care enough to even pay attention or ask. Just went about their day like always. Maybe they knew and never said anything... idk...

I'm more amazed that no one ever stumbled across the bodies as they seemd fairly easy to find.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-14 13:44:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do you think the majority of divorces have the mothers retain custody of the children, even if the father can support them much better than the mother can?

The legal system is very skewed towards women leniency than anything else.
While there is a general bias in granting custody to women it doesn't have anything to do with leniency towards women in the legal system.
I was using an example of women leniency in the judicial system. There are many more, but it is so obvious that I don't need to repeat them...
You should have used an actual example then. It has nothing to do with leniency on women but with a bias to the relationship of a mother and child as opposed to the father and child. Really just going with how it's always been. Not a fan of it myself either but yea... point stands.
Wait, what?

You acknowledged that there is a bias (and by definition leniency) towards women in divorces, but you wanted me to provide an example to prove both of our points, even though we are not arguing against each other?

I don't understand your point. We are both in agreement, what is there to argue?
bias =/= leniency
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-14 13:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you make a dead baby float?
By fonewear 2014-04-14 13:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you make a tasteless joke ? You use the same joke formula over and over.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-14 13:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember kids once the government says something is legal it is no longer immoral. And abortions come with a free sticker.

Kiss me I had an abortion today !
There is a reason they have two seperate words here. This is not an abortion but you do know that. While I find both to be appalling we must also recognize the difference.

Edit: You should also look up the definition of morality.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-04-14 13:48:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno these jokes are pretty tasty to me...
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-14 13:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

What is more disgusting than a barrel full of dead babies?

What is worse than that?

What is even worse than that?!?
 Bismarck.Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2014-04-14 13:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm more amazed that no one ever stumbled across the bodies as they seemd fairly easy to find.
That bothered me a bit too. Decomposing bodies tend to smell, but the article doesn't say how well they were wrapped, if at all. Then again, if your family's cooking meth you might not notice it? I'm not at all familiar with the smell, so I can't attest to its potency.

Edit: I'm fully aware the article makes no mention of them making meth, but it does say that the father was arrested for possessing the chemicals to manufacture it, so it seems like a fair assumption.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-14 13:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I just find it funny that once something is legal people don't think about the moral aspect.

I'm not judging people for abortion. It is definitely different from murder.

I don't take killing of anyone lightly whether protected by the Supreme Court or not.
By fonewear 2014-04-14 13:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
What is more disgusting than a barrel full of dead babies?

What is worse than that?

What is even worse than that?!?

Yea that was funny the first 50,000 times I heard it.

Also Chelsea Handler wants her jokes back.
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-14 13:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I hear the point of Obamacare was so Obama can personally perform abortions himself and eats them.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-14 13:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I just find it funny that once something is legal people don't think about the moral aspect.

I'm not judging people for abortion. It is definitely different from murder.

I don't take killing of anyone lightly whether protected by the Supreme Court or not.
I think that stems from people not caring all that much in the first place. Might just be that they always agreed with it but only feel comfortable saying so now that it's legal.

You obviously have all the people that might think something is ok in the first place and those that will always think its wrong but the vast majority of people usually end up in some gray area in the middle.

It might also be because they don't really understand the topic... they may have a biased form of information that helps them lean a certain way and then if you have someone saying its ok... especially the people that can punish you for it or say that it's ok to do...

hypothetically you and I could liken abortion to murder while others look at it as nothing more than blowing your nose and getting rid of something unwanted. Which is right? Idk... but the collective morality differs from personal morality.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-14 13:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

That bothered me a bit too. Decomposing bodies tend to smell, but the article doesn't say how well they were wrapped, if at all. Then again, if your family's cooking meth you might not notice it? I'm not at all familiar with the smell, so I can't attest to its potency.

Edit: I'm fully aware the article makes no mention of them making meth, but it does say that the father was arrested for possessing the chemicals to manufacture it, so it seems like a fair assumption.
We'll just have to wait for more information to come out if any does at all to ever know the truth or what is given to us as such lol.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-14 14:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree morality is not the same for everyone. Maybe to some people abortion is a good option that is up to them to decided.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-14 14:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
I hear the point of Obamacare was so Obama can personally perform abortions himself and eats them.

Didn't Square make a video game or two about that?
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-14 14:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I just knew a few dead baby jokes and I hate actually contributing to these threads, so I saw an opportunity to use them.

I didn't even know abortion was officially legal or whatever since I live under a rock and the only news I really care about is whatever gets posted in update notes for the video games I play.

I guess my morality was only holding me back as long as there was not a thread with "dead babies" in the title.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-14 14:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I see this is a meth problem that leaded to murder. I'm no meth expert but she has the face of an addict.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-14 14:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree morality is not the same for everyone. Maybe to some people abortion is a good option that is up to them to decided.
From my experience with it sometimes for people it feels like it's their only option. No doubt that it's their own fault in the first place but it doesn't change the fact it's the way they feel. I had a friend once who had two children already just barely scraping by and got pregnant again... She felt like she had no other option but to do this otherwise her entire family would be out on the street so she went through with it (it was no easy decision either). A couple months later sh emet the man of her dreams and he took her away and they have 6 kids between them. the decision haunts her to this very day even more so because she would have been able to make it.

While I still don't agree with her decision it's much harder to bash on someone or judge them when you know the personal circumstances rather than attributing all abortions to *** who can't keep their pants up.

Morality is fluid and has changed greatly over the few years we have had our nation. At one point we thought it was ok to have slaves. We no longer have that notion. For some people though that was just a reality and they accepted it never thinking about it being another way. When someone told them it could then they may have changed their minds right on the spot.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-14 14:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It is pretty depressing to read the story. I have a dark sense of humor and even this is pretty disgusting to me.

I wouldn't wish a child dying on anyone no matter what the reason.

The kids that died deserved a chance to live the mother has to live with this for the rest of her life. Sad all around.
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-14 14:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I could live to see the day when abortions are mandatory just so I can see how people in that time react to hearing about making laws that allow people to have abortions.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8