Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Bush VS. Clinton
Bush VS. Clinton
First Page 2 ... 9 10 11
By Altimaomega 2014-04-08 23:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

http://theweek.com/article/index/259530/republicans-are-realizing-that-jeb-bush-is-their-only-option-in-2016

The Chances of a Bush VS. Clinton is not only stupid but extremely unlikely. The only reason this article was written is to farther polarize everyones view of each party. Rand Paul is making good headway but they dismiss him in half a sentence. As for the democrats the main reason Hillary keeps coming up is because thats all they have that would stand a chance against any Republican.

I oppose all democrats but the 2nd to last thing we need is another Bush in the whitehouse. If the Republicans manage to shed off the whole Rhino group the country would be a lot better off.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-08 23:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

The Dems have more under their hood than what you think.

The Pauls are damn near insane and almost as out of touch as Romney.

We can all agree though, that Jeb needs to stay the *** out of office, at least he can't rig the votes for himself from Florida if he did run.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-08 23:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool story bro.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-08 23:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
If the Republicans manage to shed off the whole religious right group and the group that thinks we can operate under a 100% balanced budget 100% of the time, and the group that thinks we'd be better off as isolationists and the group that thinks we need more Military, better armed police and give more power to the NSA/CIA etc, and the groups that keep thinking it's OK to restrict rights of citizens, the country would be a lot better off.
seriously, fixed that for you
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-08 23:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

He can't type at that kind of level, put some typos in there and delete some of the bigger words.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-08 23:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

This is going to end well.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-08 23:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Jeb is pro immigration and sympathetic to illegal immigrants. With the current zealots of the Republican base, he's already lost before it started.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-04-08 23:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

better armed police and give more power to the NSA/CIA etc, and the groups that keep thinking it's OK to restrict rights of citizens, the country would be a lot better off.

Has all came true under democrat rule...

Why cant the budget be balanced?

Whats so bad about being isolationist, name some crap other country's send us that we cannot produce ourselves.

Not getting into religious stuff cause nobody will agree on anything on that EVER.

Compared to any politician, how is Rand Paul insane.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-04-08 23:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
He can't type at that kind of level, put some typos in there and delete some of the bigger words.

Way to start off a thread, be relevant or stfu.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-08 23:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

better armed police and give more power to the NSA/CIA etc, and the groups that keep thinking it's OK to restrict rights of citizens, the country would be a lot better off.

Whats so bad about being isolationist, name some crap other country's send us that we cannot produce ourselves.

Not getting into religious stuff cause nobody will agree on anything on that EVER.

ugh, wow you're misinformed and or delusional...

Restricting the power of the government to operate only under a balanced budget prevents emergency spending, which they need to have the ability to do. Granted I'm in agreement that they need to cut back the spending of the government, and I have a few ideas how (no I haven't run all of the numbers yet, hadn't felt the need as it isn't realistic to upset the status quo).

There's a lot of things wrong with being isolationist, starting with the fact that this isn't the 18th century. Other nations have better supplies of raw materials that we really just can't do without, again this isn't the 18th century, the world economy is already here, we would do nothing but ensure our own destruction by isolating ourselves from the world.

That's what it needs to stay out of politics.

He's an isolationist, and to me they are the very definition of insane in the 21st century.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-08 23:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

He isn't "misinformed" he is uneducated. He was never informed in the first place. You are already taking this too seriously Jet.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-08 23:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

He isn't "misinformed" he is uneducated. He was never informed in the first place. You are already taking this too seriously Jet.
touche
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-04-08 23:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

"Ready for Hillary" has already been calling asking for donations all cause I ordered a coffee mug back when she ran for primaries! lol

There was also a fundraiser for her today at the The Abbey Food & Bar, here in West Hollywood tonight.
By Altimaomega 2014-04-08 23:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

ugh, wow you're misinformed and or delusional...

Restricting the power of the government to operate only under a balanced budget prevents emergency spending, which they need to have the ability to do. Granted I'm in agreement that they need to cut back the spending of the government, and I have a few ideas how (no I haven't run all of the numbers yet, hadn't felt the need as it isn't realistic to upset the status quo).

There's a lot of things wrong with being isolationist, starting with the fact that this isn't the 18th century. Other nations have better supplies of raw materials that we really just can't do without, again this isn't the 18th century, the world economy is already here, we would do nothing but ensure our own destruction by isolating ourselves from the world.

That's what it needs to stay out of politics.

He's an isolationist, and to me they are the very definition of insane in the 21st century.

So Emergency Spending is what has put us 17tril in the hole, I must be uninformed. The world economy is here and we are losing to it horribly, China should not be able to sell stuff here cheaper than USA made stuff.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-08 23:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So Emergency Spending is what has put us 17tril in the hole, I must be uninformed. The world economy is here and we are losing to it horribly, China should not be able to sell stuff here cheaper than USA made stuff.
I never said that, two wars started by a lie have put us in the hole that much (plus some other crap) including an economic collapse by lack of regulation in the banking industry (I blame Clinton for repealing the Glass-Steagall), not to mention the lowering of taxes on the oh so fabled "job creators" who continuously shipped jobs overseas while doing nothing but reaping profits on the back of America.

I have mixed opinions about free trade and lack of tariffs on imported goods. I do partially blame unions, but I also blame companies themselves for giving a rise to unions by treating employees like total ***.
By Altimaomega 2014-04-08 23:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Someones got his panties in a wad.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-08 23:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

A balanced budget is just something that sounds nice because we can relate to it, but it doesn't really work in reality for a country like the US.

Have some fun with google and look up how often we've ever had a balanced budget in the history of the United States.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-04-08 23:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I never said that, two wars started by a lie have put us in the hole that much (plus some other crap) including an economic collapse by lack of regulation in the banking industry (I blame Clinton for repealing the Glass-Steagall), not to mention the lowering of taxes on the oh so fabled "job creators" who continuously shipped jobs overseas while doing nothing but reaping profits on the back of America.

I have mixed opinions about free trade and lack of tariffs on imported goods. I do partially blame unions, but I also blame companies themselves for giving a rise to unions by treating employees like total ***.

I find it funny that we fight with each other, you just blamed democrats three times, arguably a forth if you count that they all voted for those wars just like the Republicans did.

The lowering of taxes for "job creators" are you talking about the bush tax cuts? My paycheck was helped by that and I am no Job Creator..

The wars did and are going on for WAY TO LONG, didn't your massiah say he was gonna end those the first time he ran?
By Altimaomega 2014-04-08 23:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
A balanced budget is just something that sounds nice because we can relate to it, but it doesn't really work in reality for a country like the US.

Have some fun with google and look up how often we've ever had a balanced budget in the history of the United States.

While your at it look up how much this country's debt has gone up in the past 6 years.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-09 00:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it funny that we fight with each other, you just blamed democrats three times, arguably a forth if you count that they all voted for those wars just like the Republicans did.

The lowering of taxes for "job creators" are you talking about the bush tax cuts? My paycheck was helped by that and I am no Job Creator..

The wars did and are going on for WAY TO LONG, didn't your massiah say he was gonna end those the first time he ran?

It's sad that you think I'm a fan of Obama.

He did end the Iraq war, it's been over for years.

Both sides are rather fascist, go figure.

Not sure exactly what you're getting at with the stupid free trade thing, that's just as much a republican backed scheme as anything else.

You misunderstand my complaints as "blaming" while there's faults, there's only on real guilty party (pun not intended) here in regards to our massive debt. Now if you want to talk about our deficit, both are pretty guilty.

Edit: it's funny because your complaints are ill informed and deranged nonsense, and you do nothing but take what fox feeds you.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-09 00:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

While your at it look up how much this country's debt has gone up in the past 6 years.
How much has it gone up since 2009? I hadn't been keeping track, but if you're talking about the spike when Obama took office, you can thank putting the off-the-books wars back on the books.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-09 00:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually know it off the top of my head; not something I need to look up.

I also know how to analyze the number, not just see a big number and react to it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-09 00:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

How much has it gone up since 2009? I hadn't been keeping track, but if you're talking about the spike when Obama took office, you can thank putting the off-the-books wars back on the books.

You're thinking of the deficit, not the debt.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-09 00:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

You're thinking of the deficit, not the debt.
No, I'm thinking of both.

I know the difference between an annual surplus/deficit vs the overall debt.
By Altimaomega 2014-04-09 00:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It's sad that you think I'm a fan of Obama.

He did end the Iraq war, it's been over for years.

Both sides are rather fascist, go figure.

Not sure exactly what you're getting at with the stupid free trade thing, that's just as much a republican backed scheme as anything else.

You misunderstand my complaints as "blaming" while there's faults, there's only on real guilty party (pun not intended) here in regards to our massive debt. Now if you want to talk about our deficit, both are pretty guilty.

Edit: it's funny because my complaints are nothing but circle talk, and I do nothing but troll this forum with deranged nonsense.

ftfy
By Jetackuu 2014-04-09 00:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I never troll, so reported.

I'm sorry that you're uneducated to the point to where you cannot follow, but don't use that as an excuse to start flinging insults when you cannot refute it.
By Altimaomega 2014-04-09 00:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually know it off the top of my head; not something I need to look up.

I also know how to analyze the number, not just see a big number and react to it.

In my defence, it is a pretty Big number. xD
By Altimaomega 2014-04-09 00:21:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry that you're uneducated to the point to where you cannot follow, but don't use that as an excuse to start flinging insults when you cannot refute it.

Scroll up and see who started the insult flinging.

Edit: pretty bad you get insulted one time and break out the tissue's. Why don't you get out from under that bridge you call home and get over it.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-09 00:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Scroll up and see who started the insult flinging.

you, or do you not know what the term "insult" means?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-09 00:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama has focused on reducing the deficit since taking office, Bush left us with a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit, Obama has gotten it down to 650 billion. The debt of course has gone up and will continue to go up as long as there is a deficit.

Also, lol at altima accusing anyone of trolling after creating this thread.
First Page 2 ... 9 10 11