Rejoice!
 Ragnarok.Figster
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: polorat12
By Ragnarok.Figster 2016-07-06 12:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Wormfeeder said: »
Is any one else having a /gw flush issue. mine keeps saying "still downloading items in safe2. (71/80 != 0/80)"

Same problem. If I take everything out of mog safe 2, then it will flush but that's the only way.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-07-06 13:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

updating GS and Windower 4 should be simple once we get the coding and all, Git has it on it if anybody want to take a look but it takes time to do it.
 Asura.Wormfeeder
Server: Asura
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2016-07-06 18:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

also found that //update doesn't work.

disregard, restarted windower and problem sloved.
 Cerberus.Quintow
Server: Cerberus
user: Quintow
By Cerberus.Quintow 2016-07-06 20:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Gearswap currently completely borked or just me?

GearSwap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/equip.processing.lua.258: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-06 23:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Manually update your resources. Some people got this problem but after they did a manual update it was fixed.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-07-06 23:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Manually update your resources. Some people got this problem but after they did a manual update it was fixed.

Post the files please, so we can copy and paste on the Res Folder as well as others (Since you already done it, no point in all of us doing it right ?)

:D
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-07 00:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

One page back

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/40815/plugins-broken-via-version-update/76/#3126301
[+]
 Asura.Keaddo
user: Kadas
By Asura.Keaddo 2016-07-07 02:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

everything except for GS was updated, time to test out Verda's edits (at first glance they seem to make sense)

edit: seems to work well, got confirmation by a friend too.
edit2: this post

Verda said: »
I made a first sweep to make it so I can at least put items in my warddrobes and gearswap won't complain, but until the windower api itself is updated it doesn't appear any of the equipment processing can work with it as the API calls don't return those bags as something that exists.

Here's what I did it isn't much, just some error handling and redoing what Byrth did for wardrobe 2 for 3 and 4 also and adding those bags to resources:

Gearswap Updates
[+]
 Asura.Ezekial
user: Ezekial
By Asura.Ezekial 2016-07-07 02:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

New items.lua

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Windower/Resources/master/lua/items.lua
[+]
By Verda 2016-07-07 05:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for the confirmations, after the API update GS loads and swaps gear from 3 and 4 for me now too with the edits I made :D woo.

If someone with git hub access wants to push GS changes live I could clean it up a bit and hand it to them (things like a few commented lines of code). Doesn't look like anyone but byrth ever made changes to it though.
 Sylph.Feary
Server: Sylph
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2016-07-07 05:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

could someone take a look at boxdestoyer? its been broken since Mays' update. i would greatly appreciate it.

example
boxdestroyer.lua 119 bad augment #1 to format number expected: nil

message ids need to be update again.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-07-07 07:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Windower4//addons/gearswap/

gearswap.lua:496 attempt to index local 'inv' (a nil value)
gearswap.lua:417 attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
gearswap.lua:410 attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
equip_processing.lua:290 attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Errors still there, any thoughts ?
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2016-07-07 07:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

/gw flush is still broke.
[+]
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-07-07 07:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Wormfeeder said: »
/gw flush is still broke.

Yes it is, they only fixed the new items so far it seems, GW and GS still needing love.
By Miang 2016-07-07 08:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

For those using Wardrobe 3 and 4. I haven't tested much because I don't have much time, but if you change line 123 of gearswap/equip_processing.lua from:
Code
local inventories = {[0]=items.inventory,[8]=items.wardrobe,[10]=items.wardrobe2}

to:
Code
local inventories = {[0]=items.inventory,[8]=items.wardrobe,[10]=items.wardrobe2,[11]=items.wardrobe3,[12]=items.wardrobe4}

I was able to get GS to equip from wardrobe this way
Edit: remember to do //lua r gearswap after making the change
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-07-07 08:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Miang said: »
For those using Wardrobe 3 and 4. I haven't tested much because I don't have much time, but if you change line 123 of gearswap/equip_processing.lua from:
Code
local inventories = {[0]=items.inventory,[8]=items.wardrobe,[10]=items.wardrobe2}

to:
Code
local inventories = {[0]=items.inventory,[8]=items.wardrobe,[10]=items.wardrobe2,[11]=items.wardrobe3,[12]=items.wardrobe4}

Nope, same issue.
By Miang 2016-07-07 08:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Kuroganashi said: »
Miang said: »
Code

to:
Code

Nope, same issue.
Looking at the line number in "equip_processing.lua:290 attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)" it looks like you don't have the most recent versions of files maybe? Either you're on the dev branch and it's different, or maybe you need to shut down ffxi and reload the launcher to get the latest files?
 Asura.Keaddo
user: Kadas
By Asura.Keaddo 2016-07-07 08:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

read my post for gearswap? it works.
[+]
By Verda 2016-07-07 08:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

@Miang Just use the files I posted. You have to change several lines in several files for it to work.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-07-07 10:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

works fine now.

ty
 Phoenix.Tigertail
Server: Phoenix
user: Tigertail
By Phoenix.Tigertail 2016-07-07 11:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Feary said: »
could someone take a look at boxdestoyer? its been broken since Mays' update. i would greatly appreciate it.

example
boxdestroyer.lua 119 bad augment #1 to format number expected: nil

message ids need to be update again.

Yes please I want to go torque farming and this really helps a lot.
By Verda 2016-07-07 12:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems if nothing else for boxdestroyer, messages.lua is no longer accurate on the message ids by zone and would have to be redone and verified, which is a lot of work going into every zone, and finding a box, and then getting every result message for that zone and then updating the messages.lua file with the right ids. greater_less, second even odd, first even odd, range, less, greater, equal, second multiple, first multiple, success and failure for every zone. Would take a lot of hours and I don't know if the author is around to do it and I don't have time for that right now. Best you could do is find one of the ones on a website and use it as you open boxes or learn optimized strats for it. I need a torque too so I feel your pain just not enough time to do that huge amount of work right now and there might be something else wrong.
 Sylph.Feary
Server: Sylph
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2016-07-08 01:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems if nothing else for boxdestroyer, messages.lua is no longer accurate on the message ids by zone and would have to be redone and verified, which is a lot of work going into every zone, and finding a box, and then getting every result message for that zone and then updating the messages.lua file with the right ids. greater_less, second even odd, first even odd, range, less, greater, equal, second multiple, first multiple, success and failure for every zone. Would take a lot of hours and I don't know if the author is around to do it and I don't have time for that right now. Best you could do is find one of the ones on a website and use it as you open boxes or learn optimized strats for it. I need a torque too so I feel your pain just not enough time to do that huge amount of work right now and there might be something else wrong.

i confident i can do it, i just dont know where the information is. where can i find the ids etc.
By Acacia 2016-07-08 02:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I fixed boxdestroyer last month. I always send my pull requests to the 'dev' branch since that's the default but it doesn't look like it ever got merged to the 'live' branch. Just use the "Development Build" of Windower and you should get the fixed version.

Also, I don't log in here often since I don't play any more. If you need help with one of my addons, please use the "file a bug" link under the addon in Windower Launcher. I'll try my best to fix things but I'll need people to test for me.

Edit: Also, there's a script in my repository that automatically updates the message IDs from the game's DAT files. I don't push that to the Windower repo because it's not really part of the addon and it's writen in Python. You can see it here: https://github.com/svanheulen/boxdestroyer-windower-addon/tree/master/messages
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sasaraixx
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sasaraixx
By Carbuncle.Sasaraixx 2016-07-08 04:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Is the IME plugin working for anyone? It's been months since it stopped working for me and I'm not sure what the fix is. Whenever I switch to Japanese, garbled characters come out and IME automatically switches back to English.
 Carbuncle.Akivatoo
user: Akivatoo
By Carbuncle.Akivatoo 2016-07-09 01:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Since few day i try to use my GS for equip item from mog wardrobe 3 and 4 in vain

i do :
copy&paste from @Asura.Keaddo "Gearswap Updates" files.
and
change line 123 of gearswap/equip_processing.lua like @Miang say:
Code

anything i forget ?
 Asura.Kendoh
user: Crappy
By Asura.Kendoh 2016-07-09 01:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Akivatoo said: »
Since few day i try to use my GS for equip item from mog wardrobe 3 and 4 in vain

i do :
copy&paste from @Asura.Keaddo "Gearswap Updates" files.
and
change line 123 of gearswap/equip_processing.lua like @Miang say:
Code

anything i forget ?

I made a first sweep to make it so I can at least put items in my warddrobes and gearswap won't complain, but until the windower api itself is updated it doesn't appear any of the equipment processing can work with it as the API calls don't return those bags as something that exists.

Here's what I did it isn't much, just some error handling and redoing what Byrth did for wardrobe 2 for 3 and 4 also and adding those bags to resources:

Gearswap Updates

is what I did, works ok.
 Carbuncle.Akivatoo
user: Akivatoo
By Carbuncle.Akivatoo 2016-07-09 02:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

ok i do it again and that work now, for no reason thx !
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 102 103 104