Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 102 103 104
By Blazed1979 2016-07-09 04:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

//gs export is acting up for some reason.

At first it was splitting the values of some of the augments.
For example, instead of showing 'Accuracy +21, Attack +19' it was exporting it as 'Accuracy +16, Attack +15' 'Accuracy +5, Attack +4'

Now that I've tried to Chirish ring into a new set, it won't export at all. I get:
Quote:
Gearswap:Lua runtime error:....am Files (x86)windower//addons/gearswap/export.lua:122 attempt to index local 'item_tab' (a nil value)

I updated the files as mentioned in this thread, and afterwards it was working fine. there was a hook update last time I launched windower, and ever since been having this prob.
By Blazed1979 2016-07-09 14:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

So although gearswap will equip gear from Wardrobe 3 and 4, it will not export them.
Resolved the above issue by moving everything I wanted to export into wardrobes 1 and 2.
 Ragnarok.Wheeldog
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Wheeldog
By Ragnarok.Wheeldog 2016-07-09 14:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
//gs export is acting up for some reason.

At first it was splitting the values of some of the augments.
For example, instead of showing 'Accuracy +21, Attack +19' it was exporting it as 'Accuracy +16, Attack +15' 'Accuracy +5, Attack +4'

This is working correctly as that is how the augments actually are but the game screen combines them.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-07-09 17:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Azuresets running extremely slow. Did Vagary and it took like 5 mins to swap spells lol
By Draylo 2016-07-09 18:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hm mine isn't doing that
 Asura.Lewyo
Server: Asura
user: Lewyo
By Asura.Lewyo 2016-07-09 19:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You are probably running the latest version of azuresets which was modified to make it so your sub weapon did not unequip but unfortunately by doing so it made your spellsets take a lot longer to swap your spells out.

This issue was raised on the windower forums and it was said that they would be releasing a version that gave your the choice of it working the old way which swaps spellsets faster but unequips your sub weapon or the new way which only swaps out spells that is missing from your new set and does not unequip your sub but is a lot slower.

I have just been using the old version which i had backed up because i hate the slow way it swaps spells now.

Here is a link to the pre update version

https://www.dropbox....resets.lua?dl=0
 Asura.Emdief
user: Naares
By Asura.Emdief 2016-07-10 05:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

So still nothing for guildwork plugin? I keep getting the "Still downloading items in sack" when I try to flush.
 Phoenix.Tigertail
Server: Phoenix
user: Tigertail
By Phoenix.Tigertail 2016-07-10 10:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Acacia said: »
I fixed boxdestroyer last month. I always send my pull requests to the 'dev' branch since that's the default but it doesn't look like it ever got merged to the 'live' branch. Just use the "Development Build" of Windower and you should get the fixed version.

Also, I don't log in here often since I don't play any more. If you need help with one of my addons, please use the "file a bug" link under the addon in Windower Launcher. I'll try my best to fix things but I'll need people to test for me.

Edit: Also, there's a script in my repository that automatically updates the message IDs from the game's DAT files. I don't push that to the Windower repo because it's not really part of the addon and it's writen in Python. You can see it here: https://github.com/svanheulen/boxdestroyer-windower-addon/tree/master/messages

Thanks so much for this. :D
By Verda 2016-07-10 10:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Now that I've tried to Chirish ring into a new set, it won't export at all. I get:
Quote:
Gearswap:Lua runtime error:....am Files (x86)windower//addons/gearswap/export.lua:122 attempt to index local 'item_tab' (a nil value)
Odd, I did update the export stuff as well, make sure you copied the export.lua along with everything else, can double check by opening it up and searching for ward4. If that isn't in the file then missing it, if it is and it isn't working then it shouldn't work for ward 1 or 2 either since it's the same code just with diff bags.

Edit: ya you just have to not have the right file because mine works
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2016-07-10 11:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Emdief said: »
So still nothing for guildwork plugin? I keep getting the "Still downloading items in sack" when I try to flush.

I was told in another Thread that: The are fixing it.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49095/i-no-longer-have-a-rank/2/#3128379

I see you have only 1 post and this might be super urgent for you! But guess we all have to wait it out :/
 Odin.Lygre
Server: Odin
user: Dylaudid
By Odin.Lygre 2016-07-10 12:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Update should fix the export issue.
 Asura.Emdief
user: Naares
By Asura.Emdief 2016-07-10 16:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Azriel said: »
Asura.Emdief said: »

I was told in another Thread that: The are fixing it.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49095/i-no-longer-have-a-rank/2/#3128379

I see you have only 1 post and this might be super urgent for you! But guess we all have to wait it out :/
Not super urgent, I just don't speak English very well to post, I prefer to read stuff :P
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-07-10 18:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Stamos said: »
Azuresets running extremely slow. Did Vagary and it took like 5 mins to swap spells lol
This happens sometimes with the new default mode since it removes individual spells as needed rather than starting from a clean slate. You may sometimes need to lower the default setspeed to compensate. There is currently no command for this, so you'd have to do it in settings.xml.

Asura.Lewyo said: »
You are probably running the latest version of azuresets which was modified to make it so your sub weapon did not unequip but unfortunately by doing so it made your spellsets take a lot longer to swap your spells out.

This issue was raised on the windower forums and it was said that they would be releasing a version that gave your the choice of it working the old way which swaps spellsets faster but unequips your sub weapon or the new way which only swaps out spells that is missing from your new set and does not unequip your sub but is a lot slower.

I have just been using the old version which i had backed up because i hate the slow way it swaps spells now.

Here is a link to the pre update version

https://www.dropbox....resets.lua?dl=0
The most recent version does partially restore the old functionality if you use the ClearFirst mode, though it's not 1:1. This is what I use:

Azuresets.lua
ReadMe.md

This version fully restores the old functionality, fixes some issues with spell name comparisons, and adds a third mode called PreserveSlots that uses slot-by-slot matching and will set spells in the exact slots/order they're listed in your saved sets (PreserveTraits does not care about order, it simply fills open slots as it finds them). There's also a new command (//asets mode) that cycles through the different options. If you want Azuresets to default to a mode other than PreserveTraits, you can open settings.xml and add this inside <global>:

<setmode>PreserveSlots</setmode>

ClearFirst also works if that's your preference.

Credit to Flippant for the coding work.
[+]
 Bahamut.Samunai
Server: Bahamut
user: Samunai
By Bahamut.Samunai 2016-07-12 12:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

i am not sure if its mentioned before because this is kind of a big *** thread and i dont regular check this >< butttt my guildwork plug in loads, but doesnt connect to guildwork.com and guildwork.com also now says "We are no longer find this character as we cannot find it on official servers" while im clearing playing my char <_<

anyone can en-light me if this is already mentioned to the guildwork ppl or that it's being worked on? =(

sorry if ppl are busting their *** off already ._.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-12 21:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

A temporary workaround for the /gw flush error is to fill up the Mog Wardrobe 3 completely. It worked for me after that.
By Verda 2016-07-15 09:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

For me and others after the gearswap update last night, when you do actions (like use cdc or use bloodpact ward or rage) it doesn't return to your idle set fully or correctly now. I noticed this while doing NMs in reisen and I was starting to run out of mp, it didn't equip my feet after most pacts or some of my perp accessories and for the other person I asked it doesn't re-equip their idle set legs, and if I one shot an enemy it stays in my pet engaged set unless I do another action.

Edit: I found the source of the trouble gonna contact byrth
[+]
 Siren.Noxzema
Server: Siren
user: Noxzema
By Siren.Noxzema 2016-07-17 02:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm getting an occasional misname with PetTP, at least on SMN.
So far Ifrit was MihliAliapoh,
Garuda was Iroha,
Titan is Luopan,
Ramuh is Qultada.

It's not 100% either, so I'm not really sure how it's happening.

Edit: Levi is Lilisette
Cait is August
Carby is WarlikePatrick... (pulling from everywhere I guess lol)
Edit 2: I guess there's no use in tracking the names, Ifrit also got Karaha-Baruha
[+]
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
Server: Lakshmi
user: Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2016-07-17 14:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

i posted in the GearSwap thread, nobody seems to have said anything, but do you know whats causing this? happening on both my toons.

22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Echo Drops does not have a jobs field in the resources.
22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Porxie Pork does not have a jobs field in the resources.
22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Shivite does not have a jobs field in the resources.
22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Titanite does not have a jobs field in the resources.
22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Garudite does not have a jobs field in the resources.
22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Wind Bead does not have a jobs field in the resources.
22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Ancient Lumber does not have a jobs field in the resources.
22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Pear Crepe does not have a jobs field in the resources.
22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Ifritite does not have a jobs field in the resources.
22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Pear Crepe does not have a jobs field in the resources.
22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Fern Stone does not have a jobs field in the resources.
22:28:55GearSwap (Debug Mode): GearSwap (Debug Mode): Item Glavoid Shell does not have a jobs field in the resources.
By Verda 2016-07-17 16:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It was just a debugging message for something byrth developed, just don't turn on debug mode if you don't wanna see that.
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2016-07-17 18:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

will it ever stop? i mean its looping over and over again while im trying to
Verda said: »
It was just a debugging message for something byrth developed, just don't turn on debug mode if you don't wanna see that.

so it'll never go away, as long as debug mode is on?
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-07-17 18:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Reddwarf said: »

It doesn't hurt anything. If you really want it to go away, you can either turn off debug mode, or remove the lines in your copy (lines 39 and 41 of equip_processing, should be).

You'll have to re-make those edits on an update, but that'll clear them out for you.
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2016-07-17 19:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Lakshmi.Reddwarf said: »

It doesn't hurt anything. If you really want it to go away, you can either turn off debug mode, or remove the lines in your copy (lines 39 and 41 of equip_processing, should be).

You'll have to re-make those edits on an update, but that'll clear them out for you.

no its ok. the only reason i saw this was because i was having a problem with Gearswap and Itemizer, it got stuck in in infite loop. with Pretarget, Precast, Midcast when i tried to use my Warp Ring from a wardrobe, i have since disabled Itemizer to fix my problem.

21:58:06GearSwap (Debug Mode): Entering pretarget
21:58:06GearSwap (Debug Mode): Entering precast
21:58:06GearSwap (Debug Mode): Entering midcast
21:58:06GearSwap (Debug Mode): Entering pretarget
21:58:06GearSwap (Debug Mode): Entering precast
21:58:06GearSwap (Debug Mode): Entering midcast
21:58:07GearSwap (Debug Mode): Entering pretarget
21:58:07GearSwap (Debug Mode): Entering precast
21:58:07GearSwap (Debug Mode): Entering midcast

this went on and on, coulnt interact wth NPCs or Monsters
By Verda 2016-07-17 20:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya should prob add an issue to the tracker to ask to remove that debugging line since it spams and then can't use debugging to fix your lua/sets.
By Draylo 2016-07-28 22:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

So is it just me or has dressup been broken for ages and keeps changing peoples gender/race/gear to other people that were nearby?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-07-28 23:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

My lockstyles have been fine, only issue I have with Dressup is that I often load in on the wrong (original) race on my alt's screen after zoning/logging in.
By Draylo 2016-07-28 23:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah thats what I'm talking about, the main function works but it does wonky things like that still.
 Bahamut.Yoroitsune
user: ForteGSX
By Bahamut.Yoroitsune 2016-07-29 11:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Are Send and Lottery addons broken? I can't seem to get either of them to work in spite of some basic troubleshooting I've done.

(Reloaded them on all characters/Deleted the folder and redownloaded it from windower/shutdown and relaunched each character and still I can't get it to work)
By Selindrile 2016-08-06 12:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

$ binds (the text box not up bind) have been broken for a long time now, are there any plans to fix them?
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 102 103 104