Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-05-27 10:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning seventh inning stretchers.

Siren.Mosin said: »
I drank too much last night. I need a nap. A friend is trying to talk me into playing overwatch just because there's nothing else good out there at the moment. It's a valid point.

meh.

How's ni doin'?
Overwatch is good fun. I haven't played solo at all, not sure if I'd get into it so much on my own. Playing with friends is nice though. Having some strategy definitely helps. Plus it's always fun to rain justice from above launch a barrage of rockets on to unsuspecting enemies.
[+]
By volkom 2016-05-27 10:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
volkom said: »
Friday ~!
Then 3 day weekend!! /excited

Okay, seriously. Someone mentioned the condom thing with your avatar and now I can't unsee it.

That girl came prepared.
Ms.Z mentioned it.

Blame her
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-05-27 10:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »
rain justice from above
YouTube Video Placeholder

*whenever it gets even a tiny bit of reference lol
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-27 10:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-27 10:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Overwatch is good fun. I haven't played solo at all, not sure if I'd get into it so much on my own. Playing with friends is nice though.

I wasn't aware you even could play it on your own. I thought it was solely-multiplayer. Does it actually have a story mode that could be worthwhile?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-27 10:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Friday ~!

Okay, seriously. Someone mentioned the condom thing with your avatar and now I can't unsee it.

That girl came prepared.
Ms.Z mentioned it.

Blame her

You mean it's not an oversized, individually wrapped Lifesaver? Hmmm? I think Ramy needs to get his mind out of the gutter.

EDIT: I think Dame's not the only one who needs to get a cat. I found a couple of baby copperheads in the garage yesterday. :/
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-27 10:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I think Ramy needs to get his mind out of the gutter.

It's nice and cool down here. You don't notice the smell after a while.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-05-27 11:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Overwatch is good fun. I haven't played solo at all, not sure if I'd get into it so much on my own. Playing with friends is nice though.

I wasn't aware you even could play it on your own. I thought it was solely-multiplayer. Does it actually have a story mode that could be worthwhile?
By solo I mean you still play with people, but instead of people you know it's 5 Randy The Randoms. You can play vs. AI or against peeps. Sadly no story mode, which I hope they add because they actually have lore for the characters.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-27 11:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Snakes ain't no thang, unless they're WATER MOCCASINS and you're in the water!

Oh man. How did I miss this when you posted it?

That scene in Lonesome Dove is *** haunting.

Poor kid.

Pretty sure anyone who has watched 'Lonesome Dove' has the water moccasin scene scarred into their brain.

Funny that you mentioned this. We don't take Valentines, Mother's Day and Father's day too seriously, so we try to one-up each other with the most random crap we happen to stumble on. (It will probably get a little more serious at the tots get older.)

This year, I received a signed still of Tommy Lee Jones in 'Lonesome Dove'. Haven't taken it out of the frame to see if it's actually autographed.

/golf clap

He outdid the gilded Elvis bust for Father's Day.

EDIT: Glanced over that thread again. Spring has sprung. SNAKES er'rywheres!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-27 11:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

This year, I received a signed still of Tommy Lee Jones in 'Lonesome Dove'. Haven't taken it out of the frame to see if it's actually autographed.

That's awesome.

Outside of sports memorabilia the best autograph I have is a pair of photos of Craig Parker (Haldir in the LOTR movies), one of him as Darken Rahl in Legends of the Seeker and the other of him in Spartacus: Blood & Sand that he signed for me via a family member of mine who was working with him.

Pretty sure anyone who has watched 'Lonesome Dove' has the water moccasin scene scarred into their brain.
[+]
By volkom 2016-05-27 11:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Friday ~!

That girl came prepared.
Ms.Z mentioned it.

Blame her

You mean it's not an oversized, individually wrapped Lifesaver? Hmmm? I think Ramy needs to get his mind out of the gutter.

Yeah...it's an oversized wrapped Lifesaver. We'll go with that~
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-27 11:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, let's say someone's brother was being harassed via texts by his crazy cousin after he asked him several times to leave him alone. So, this person's brother went and filed a complaint and requested a restraining order to stop the contact and was denied, what happens? Does the crazy cousin have a complaint on his record or something?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-27 11:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Friday ~!

That girl came prepared.
Ms.Z mentioned it.

Blame her

Yeah...it's an oversized wrapped Lifesaver. We'll go with that~
Practice safe eating, swimming, and/or sex. Whichever applies.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-05-27 11:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Hey, let's say someone's brother was being harassed via texts by his crazy cousin after he asked him several times to leave him alone. So, this person's brother went and filed a complaint and requested a restraining order to stop the contact and was denied, what happens? Does the crazy cousin have a complaint on his record or something?
Lad/ladette, you live in Oklahoma. Take the law into your hands and knock some sense into that uncooth *** until he understands that you mean business. Go all Dukes of Hazard on his *** and what not.

Helps to get drunk first.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-27 11:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lad/ladette, you live in Oklahoma. Take the law into your hands and knock some sense into that uncooth *** until he understands that you mean business. Go all Dukes of Hazard on his *** and what not.

Yeah, that was what we were trying to avoid. Turns out in Oklahoma, the law only cares about the last 30 days. So, if you kill someone here, hide for a month, you'll be fine.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-27 11:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

That's awesome.

Outside of sports memorabilia the best autograph I have is a pair of photos of Craig Parker (Haldir in the LOTR movies), one of him as Darken Rahl in Legends of the Seeker and the other of him in Spartacus: Blood & Sand that he signed for me via a family member of mine who was working with him.

That's pretty damn cool! Guess you're decking out the basement.

It's a rough one.

Is this nutzo cousin was fired and is upside-down on his truck again?

You have problems, Dame has solutions!
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-27 11:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

If it was me, I'd just club the ***out of him with something.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-27 11:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If it was me, I'd just club the ***out of him with something.

And lay low on an Indian reservation until the heat is off?
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-05-27 11:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, that was what we were trying to avoid. Turns out in Oklahoma, the law only cares about the last 30 days. So, if you kill someone here, hide for a month, you'll be fine.
Asylum can be arranged. I have people. I can have you in China in time for brunch tomorrow. Don't want your hands dirty? Don't worry, we can keep you clean. I can get you whatever you want... assuming you have coin.*

*These claims have not been verified by anyone and should not be taken at base value. Subject to terms and conditions. Outlying issues may disrupt service. 50% payment required up front, with the final 50% after services have been rendered. In the words of the great Marcus, no refunds.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-27 11:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-27 12:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asylum can be arranged. I have people. I can have you in China in time for brunch tomorrow. Don't want your hands dirty? Don't worry, we can keep you clean. I can get you whatever you want... assuming you have coin.*

*These claims have not been verified by anyone and should not be taken at base value. Subject to terms and conditions. Outlying issues may disrupt service. 50% payment required up front, with the final 50% after services have been rendered. In the words of the great Marcus, no refunds.

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-27 12:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

So, are we just undermining the closure of RP&R threads now?

Ri-damn-diculous.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-05-27 12:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ri-damn-diculous.
My crown is undermined every single day, yet I never see you outraged over that. Perhaps you are the head of the usurpers!
REBEL SCUM!

EXECUTIONER! You know what to do. Ni holds no trials, only sentences.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-27 12:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ri-damn-diculous.

<~doesn't have a clue

we.....can if you want...

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-27 12:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell me about it.

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-27 12:14:20
Link | Quote | Reply

/criesalittle

this will be my most trying execution yet....

/lobsoffz'shead

the deed is done. my watch has ended.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-27 12:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17978 17979 17980 ... 18549 18550 18551