First Page 2 3 ... 17539 17540 17541 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-07-31 10:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Guinea pig! Some can grow surprisingly large. Or does she want one of those robo dwarf hamsters?

I'm not too sure honestly.

I've been giving like death groans when asked about it, but her birthday is coming up, so I'm going to have to make a real decision shortly.

ugh.

Get her a dog so you can have a new friend when she gets tired of it, get a breed you like lol
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-31 10:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

@flav

that hurts my eyes.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-31 10:25:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
If it bothered me, I'd do something about it.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-31 10:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

@flav

that hurts my eyes.
That's wat yuo ashloes get for taikng it upon yoselves to piont out al my speling errors. ejnoy~
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-31 10:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

blocked.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-31 10:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If it bothered me, I'd do something about it.
We got another tough guy Krizz on our hands here boys... Better watch out! If you bother him he's going to do something about it!
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-31 10:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're going to type like that, I demand you use drunk tags.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-31 10:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
yuo hav to go in there

Well, sure. But only for reports, nothing says I have to be a prolific poster.

I mean, I only post in here as much as I do because Nik made it a point to roll out the Unwelcome Wagon™ for me.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-31 10:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

If you bother him anyone he's going to do something about it!

That's literally my job description.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-31 10:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

/plumes
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-07-31 10:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Guinea pig! Some can grow surprisingly large. Or does she want one of those robo dwarf hamsters?

I'm not too sure honestly.

I've been giving like death groans when asked about it, but her birthday is coming up, so I'm going to have to make a real decision shortly.

ugh.

She could have started the negotiations off with her own dog and worked you down to hamster as a compromise or just brought home an animal. Could have been worse.

Is this the animal lover, middle child, Meowpig dubber?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-31 10:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If you bother him anyone he's going to do something about it!

That's literally my job description.
Well for one... this isn't really a job... It's a volunteer project.. One that everyone that seems to accept it has to *** about it at some point or another... Always makes me wonder why they do it anyways... I never assumed it's for any altruistic reason or such I mean they know what the community is like already...

Your role here has less to do with making sure people don't get bothered and more to do with cleaning up the poop that some of us smear all over the place...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-31 10:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Is the animal lover, middle child, Meowpig dubber?

you got it. she and another neighborhood girl were trying to 'save' a baby bird that had fallen through the bottom of the nest, & was hanging there by his foot squawking like a maniac 20' up in a cottonwood last night.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-07-31 10:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

ok, now you are trying too hard. :v
too technical and looking in between words.
@ not mos.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-31 10:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Our female pug is in heat and my wife decided she wants puppies. You could get your daughter a dog and a guinea pig at the same time. She'd just have to wait a few months.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-31 10:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Well for one... this isn't really a job... It's a volunteer project.. One that everyone that seems to accept it has to *** about it at some point or another... Always makes me wonder why they do it anyways... I never assumed it's for any altruistic reason or such I mean they know what the community is like already...

Your role here has less to do with making sure people don't get bothered and more to do with cleaning up the poop that some of us smear all over the place...

A job is a job, whether or not you're being paid. And I don't *** about it; it's a necessary task, that I took on because it enabled me to get developer rights. Dealing with the occasional drama is a small price to pay for that.

The easiest way to get poop off the walls is to not let them smear it in the first place.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-07-31 11:03:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Our female pug is in heat and my wife decided she wants puppies. You could get your daughter a dog and a guinea pig at the same time. She'd just have to wait a few months.

Is welping pups as much work as it seems?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-31 11:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not just call anything a job then? Did I say you did specifically? Nope... I said at one point or another everyone who has taken upon the lofty mantle of moderator on these fair forums has. Maybe your time is just around the corner lol...

So how do you do that? How do you plan to eliminate the poop flinging before it even happens?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-31 11:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-07-31 11:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not just call anything a job then? Did I say you did specifically? Nope... I said at one point or another everyone who has taken upon the lofty mantle of moderator on these fair forums has. Maybe your time is just around the corner lol...

So how do you do that? How do you plan to eliminate the poop flinging before it even happens?

Minority Rooksport
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-31 11:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know, I've never done it. But, I guess I'm going to find out. I work from home and the wife has a 9-5, so it'll all fall on me, I'm sure.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-07-31 11:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

borderlands pre-sequel is on sale under $20 on steam :D
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-07-31 11:11:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
I do need more games to play...

Damn it, Misa. Don't do this to me. ._.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-07-31 11:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know, I've never done it. But, I guess I'm going to find out. I work from home and the wife has a 9-5, so it'll all fall on me, I'm sure.

Too bad your pug isn't a bigger breed. It would seem like a less intimidating endeavor starting out with a larger breed. I think I've heard or read that there are more complications with the actual birth with smaller breeds.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-31 11:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I've always wanted to play the borderlands games, but I've blown my budget for entertainment for the month.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-07-31 11:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I been waiting since launch for that game to go on sale

and my Borderlands 2 game got *** up srsly, all my data-even cloud data got deleted.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-07-31 11:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I been waiting since launch for that game to go on sale

and my Borderlands 2 game got *** up srsly, all my data-even cloud data got deleted.
What you're telling me is I should buy it and we should stream it together? :3
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-31 11:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Too bad your pug isn't a bigger breed. It would seem like a less intimidating endeavor starting out with a larger breed. I think I've heard or read that there are more complications with the actual birth with smaller breeds.

We did do some research ahead of time, our male is handsome, our female is lean. They're also pretty large as far as pugs go. 24/26 lbs without being overweight. So, hopefully that will minimize the stress on her, and them being at different ends of the spectrum will keep their pups from having the medical problems of the more extreme pug types.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-31 11:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

It's no fun... Our pug had 4 puppies and wanted nothing to do with the whole process which didn't help. She spent most of it trying to get up and go hide under the couch.

Yo'll have to be ready to cut and tie off the cords as well as wipe off the sacs if the mother refuses to... one came out not breathing right away but luckily did soon after with a little stimulation... the last of the four refused to come out and we had to take her to the vet and get him induced...

I'd say it's more work after because you have to make sure the mother is feeding the pups. we actually had to hold her down on her side to let the little ones latch on multiple times a day. It's a lot of work keeping them fed and safe that young. sometimes the mother helps and other times not as much.

Edit: I'd suggest having someone there who's familiar with the process if possible.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-31 11:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

they look like someone bashed their face with the door.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17539 17540 17541 ... 18549 18550 18551