Patch 1.18
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Yokhai
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2011-07-27 12:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

All i want is a proper search function, then this ***is *** gravy train....and maybe to un-nerf THM solo.....that ***was boss.
By Yves 2011-07-27 12:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

To Fouluryu:

1. I didn't insult your opinion - I insulted your logic (or lack thereof)

2. Someone who has posted 30 times in a single thread cannot call someone who has posted twice in the same thread a "troll" - again, your logic is about as sound as putting a cat turd in a blender and then smearing it on your face like war paint.

In conclusion, you sir, are a dooshtard. Have a pleasant day.

Your pal,

Yves
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2011-07-27 13:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate the word troll being used against anyone who disagrees or insults you.

To those that don't know, a troll is someone who posts off topic comments designed to illicit an emotional response from the other posters.

Me calling you an idiot is not being a troll. Me saying your mother sucks your *** while you play and that's why you suck at tanking is being a troll. (conversely, bites your nipples if you were a female.)

Learn the difference.
[+]
By 2012117 2011-07-27 13:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope they release a patch that brings in some chocobos and a good pvp system.
Have a good day
By deadfire 2011-07-27 14:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Psycho Slip said:
Petori said:
That original way of gaining SP was bad.

Mage #1: "HURT YOURSELVES MORE SO I CAN HEAL YOU AND GET SP"
Mage #2: "#### you Mage #1 for curing everyone nonstop and not giving me a chance"
"Don't attack too much party member #3! I want SP too!"
"Don't kill it so fast!"
"Let it regen!" (Days of insta-regen)

That was a mess I never want to see again.
Not to mention in the beginning you were getting screwed out of the SP you earned pretty frequently..

Fouluryu said:
Psycho Slip said:
If not having an Auction House is really that big of a deal to you (not just you particularly, it's a general statement) then please, by all means, stay away from the game.. There will no doubt be one long list of impossible to fulfill ideas of what you think the game needs, even if they gave you half of it, you'd still *** you didn't get the other half.

And here we go, the "don't play this game" comment. The game is in beta, Square Enix is taking several feed back, & valid discussions to build the game to a suitable atmosphere. In fact, I was even the one to enforce the idea of 999 items and raise archer ammo capacity, so don't you tell me what I can say & can't say.

Seriously, a pseudo intellectual argument siding with one another over game difference? I just don't know why would you want twice the amount of time to gain next level in XIV.
And yes, here we go. The market wards system as it is now is nearly the same as an AH, the only difference being that the absolute lowest price no longer necessarily sells first (especially when it's an item you need a lot of for crafting, I don't go out of my way to save 10k by visiting several retainers when I can just go to one that has the amount I need) and you have to physically move to get your item instead of buying it right where you look it up..

If it's that big of a problem to you, I certainly don't wanna play with you (and like I said it was a generalized statement, yes it applies to you as well, but it applies to everyone who makes a big deal out of not having an AH) because I've been in LS's and played with plenty of people who complain about no AH, all they do, all they do is *** and complain about everything.. This isn't about personal opinion, it's about the attitude pretty much everyone I've ever came across that has a problem with no AH exhibits. Pure negativity.. There is no end to the complaining.

This reminds me of the sonic fans. The game appears good and the fans have to come with something else to complaint about.
 Odin.Moondaddy
Server: Odin
user: Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2011-07-27 15:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe if se gives us aby type area in the next patch ppl will stop crying about how long it takes to lvl............
By deadfire 2011-07-27 16:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Moondaddy said:
maybe if se gives us aby type area in the next patch ppl will stop crying about how long it takes to lvl............

God no.... Abyssea ruined 11.
[+]
By slipispsycho 2011-07-27 16:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

We basically had abby.. Big 3.. SE didn't like how fast we were capping off jobs.
[+]
By Fouluryu 2011-07-27 19:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Yves said:
To Fouluryu:

2. Someone who has posted 30 times in a single thread cannot call someone who has posted twice in the same thread a "troll" - again, your logic is about as sound as putting a cat turd in a blender and then smearing it on your face like war paint.

Your pal,

Yves

What is a troll

Troll behavior is still troll behavior. Learn to accept disagreements you uneducated *** monkey.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2011-07-28 12:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fouluryu said:
Yves said:
To Fouluryu:

Your pal,

Yves

What is a troll

Troll behavior is still troll behavior. Learn to accept disagreements you uneducated *** monkey.

I JUST SAID THIS. By that defintion she is not trolling you. Questioning your logic isn't trolling. Calling you dumb isn't trolling.

LERN TO REED GUD!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [68 days between previous and next post]
By Meenners 2011-10-04 18:23:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Has krizz updated his site with the latest patch yet? :)
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-10-04 18:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Meenners said: »
Has krizz updated his site with the latest patch yet? :)
When was it updated? I'm running my updater right now to check.

Edit: Looks like I've got one to download/upload. Will be up ASAP.
By Meenners 2011-10-04 18:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks mang!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-10-04 20:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It says 40 minutes left on the upload (sorry, my ISP heavily throttles my uploads). It'll be the standard download link, but I'm not going to add it to my database until I confirm it's up and working. Try it at your own risk after 10:10 EST.
 Fenrir.Fearforever
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-10-04 20:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The patch has been uploaded by someone on the offical forms, heres the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IN7FU66W
By Deebo 2011-10-04 22:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

nuthin yet krizzmannn??!!! You're my only hope dude!!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-10-05 05:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

It's up. The download link would've worked after 10 last night, but it was untested by me. So you wouldn't actually see the link on the website at that point. All you had to do was copy a download link for another patch, put in D2011.10.04.0000.patch instead of whichever patch you copied, and download it. =P

Anyway, the link is up on the website now.
By Deebo 2011-10-05 10:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

doh, wish i wulda known that last night! no worries though. thanks man, keep up the great work!!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-10-05 10:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, I thought my post last night was clear enough. I was headed to bed so it was rushed.