Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: c2x
By Remora.Omfgii 2010-03-22 13:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
Yours for only 35m.

your acting as your gonna be able to get a fafnir to sell us a ridill :(

i expect your application to exodus within 3 months.

Have a good day sir.
[+]
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
Server: Leviathan
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-22 13:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Antonioklaus said:
insert tltr here
Uh ok. lol I was refering to Riau yes. I did not say all of botd. I was only going off of what I could recall. I did not get kicked from botd, I left to join Empire. I was kicked from Beacon yes. When I said "laughing stock of HNM that botd would be" I said as if you were to hop into it now full time. Botd doesn't have much experience with HNMs(ZNM Tier 4 doesn't really count imo) and has no bots. So yes, if botd tried to do HNM right now, they wouldn't be nearly as good as what Remora is bringing. Also, I have never sent naked pictures of myself to anyone of Leviathan. You're upset that I wouldn't send you any when I was pregnant with Crosis's son. You know how easy it is to google "hot naked chick", pull a picture off, and change the file name?

Flic did ask Crosis and I to join for PW about a week ago, but I was respecting his wishes on not saying anything. Sorry Flic if you do read this.
Remora.Eriuddo said:
Leviathan.Antonioklaus said:
Just because you sent naked pics to 1/2 the people here, doesn't mean you need to talk trash about them now.
sounds about right, going by the way she spews idiocy on bg and here, lol'd hard
I do not spread "idiocy" all over BG. iirc my post count is at about 75 and I joined in 2008 or so. Somethings I say may not make sense sometimes or I'm just incredibly bored/tired. I'm not an elitest player and I don't know everything about the game or my jobs. Not everyone does either.
 Leviathan.Linsivi
user: Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-22 13:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Omfgii said:
Leviathan.Linsivi said:
Yours for only 35m.

Have a good day sir.

Wanna put a little bet on it? How about 5m?

We don't need Kings anymore, doubt we will be camping much anymore in the first place. Enjoy gearing your 50+.

Also, welcome to Leviathon. (aww you fixed it :<)
 Remora.Omfgii
By Remora.Omfgii 2010-03-22 13:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You act like we do? Its mad money, we claim ixion and sw just as much as kings ;[

On a serious note though, what linkshells are on Endgame scene on levi? I noticed radiance and dryroot, but when you look at claims on your websites and put them together, theres some missing claims, was wondering if theres another shell or two camping also?
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-22 13:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Omfgii said:
You act like we do? Its mad money, we claim ixion and sw just as much as kings ;[

On a serious note though, what linkshells are on Endgame scene on levi? I noticed radiance and dryroot, but when you look at claims on your websites and put them together, theres some missing claims, was wondering if theres another shell or two camping also?

DR and Radiance are pretty much the big ones. There's Subliminal, TheBluePrint, few small shells like Voidance. For JP shells there's NyanNyanKingR and Bluebird but I'm not sure how active they are now.
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-22 13:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

JP.

We also don't report every kill, they kind of run togeather after so many years.

And you are still reporting N. Heads rewarded to people so...

I mean I understand lack of buyers (somedays couldn't give Ridill away..)
 Remora.Aneu
user: Luz
By Remora.Aneu 2010-03-22 13:42:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
Remora.Omfgii said:
Leviathan.Linsivi said:
Yours for only 35m.

Have a good day sir.

We don't need Kings anymore, doubt we will be camping much anymore in the first place. Enjoy gearing your 50 .

Don't surrender before maint is done Lin. You were so excited to have a new pool of buyers for the last couple weeks.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-03-22 13:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Natsuchii said:
and Bluebird but I'm not sure how active they are now.

Bluebird is pretty active from what i've seen though they mostly camp behemoth/fafnir, can't recall them being at aspid.
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-22 13:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Kings we're on the out as is, before the merger. We aren't going to bot, we aren't going to beat Exodus on claims. It's a simple fact. But that's ok, as I said we are capped on king's gear, and if it isn't replaced as is (some of the new gear looks alright), we can always Ein for it.
 Remora.Omfgii
By Remora.Omfgii 2010-03-22 13:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
Remora.Omfgii said:
Leviathan.Linsivi said:
Yours for only 35m.

Have a good day sir.

We don't need Kings anymore, doubt we will be camping much anymore in the first place. Enjoy gearing your 50 .

So if ya stop camping kings, what the hell you gonna do? Become a Sky LS/ZNM ls? lol apathy tried that and ran off to another server :(
[+]
 Remora.Scampi
user: scampi
By Remora.Scampi 2010-03-22 13:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
Kings we're on the out as is, before the merger. We aren't going to bot, we aren't going to beat Exodus on claims. It's a simple fact. But that's ok, as I said we are capped on king's gear, and if it isn't replaced as is (some of the new gear looks alright), we can always Ein for it.

wow you gone from shaving your stubble to shaving your legs, watch exo dont have you all in dresses lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-22 13:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Better then wasting 9 hours a day at Kings camp. If we wanted the gear that *** bad, we could easily get a bot and compete. There's no need, our accounts are not worth risking for that. Have fun!
 Remora.Aneu
By Remora.Aneu 2010-03-22 13:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ignore the Apathy remark, that's Exo's way of coping with the fact that Apathy achievements always overshadowed spending excessive years botting the HNM scene.
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-22 14:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Omfgii said:

lol iQuit. Still botting your Fafnirs and I dont even play :DDDD!!!! ***. *** ATG

Missing you already <3
 Leviathan.Crosis
user: CrosisX
By Leviathan.Crosis 2010-03-22 14:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh hi gaiz.
By bird121875 2010-03-22 14:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

1st of all i don't understand how a new linkshell can cause so much drama.... if they not gonna last then why talk crap... also to ppl from exodus all i can say is.... you are merging into our server, we are not mnerging into yours. with this said it just shows that we obviously have much more ppl active than you. So OBVIOUSLY it's not hard to claim a fafnir when you have lil-no competition.. need i say more....
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Server: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-03-22 14:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder how Kantori and the others are doing on levi.. kinda miss seeing the RocD memebers.
 Remora.Aneu
By Remora.Aneu 2010-03-22 14:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

bird121875 said:
1st of all i don't understand how a new linkshell can cause so much drama.... if they not gonna last then why talk crap... also to ppl from exodus all i can say is.... you are merging into our server, we are not mnerging into yours. with this said it just shows that we obviously have much more ppl active than you. So OBVIOUSLY it's not hard to claim a fafnir when you have lil-no competition.. need i say more....

Another post that makes it sound like Levi players are above us because their server was named Levi first. Get over it. It's OUR (Levi+Remora) server now.
By bird121875 2010-03-22 14:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Who said that we are above you? They are merging tyhe smaller populated server with the bigger server... If it was the other way around it would be called remora.... Lol
 Leviathan.Dirtaru
user: Dirtaru
By Leviathan.Dirtaru 2010-03-22 14:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I love the arguing in this thread. I also love pancakes (more then Rayne) When server comes up i have popcorn and plan to enjoy it. I think that alot of people are in for a surprise.
 Leviathan.Crosis
user: CrosisX
By Leviathan.Crosis 2010-03-22 14:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Can i get some popcorn?
 Remora.Aneu
By Remora.Aneu 2010-03-22 14:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

"rad been botting forever, and for lin to say they not going to risk their accounts to bot just l o l"

POL chat sure leads to some interesting things. That was from a Levi player.
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-22 14:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Stopped botting after a large portion of the ls got suspended. Nice try tho!
 Remora.Omfgii
By Remora.Omfgii 2010-03-22 15:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Aneu said:
Ignore the Apathy remark, that's Exo's way of coping with the fact that Apathy achievements always overshadowed spending excessive years botting the HNM scene.

You do Realize Apathy Broke, Joined Exodus, Sinus got mad and made his Own HNM shell, It fail out of the HNM scene because of this and that, that im not really sure about. As an Ex Apathy member i can tell you Exodus's skill and potential outweighs Apathy's Skill and Potential by a long shot.

You want to talk about Apathy's Achiements, There first AV kill was a copy of another LS's strat using the wall trick, yes i was there.

You want to talk about botting also, Apathy Botted, they just didnt have what it took the keep there game up. Also Apathy hid alot of information from the public's eye about people getting banned.

Hello, Kennanx, Beedee and numerous others I could name off.

Everything apathy has ever accomplished Exodus has also with the exception of lolPW which is a waste of *** time and has nothing to offer besides RMT sitting in whitegate in PW bodys and gimp *** gear. Leviathan will understand what im talkin about when they see Spatha.

As for saying your capped on king ***. good for *** you, nobody actually gives a ***. Have fun sitting in whitegate staring at the auction house.
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-22 15:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I prefer Tav. Safehold, cheaper to post stuff.
 Remora.Aneu
By Remora.Aneu 2010-03-22 15:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Omfgii said:
Remora.Aneu said:

You do Realize Apathy Broke, Joined Exodus, Sinus got mad and made his Own HNM shell, It fail out of the HNM scene because of this and that, that im not really sure about. As an Ex Apathy member i can tell you Exodus's skill and potential outweighs Apathy's Skill and Potential by a long shot.

You want to talk about Apathy's Achiements, There first AV kill was a copy of another LS's strat using the wall trick, yes i was there.

You want to talk about botting also, Apathy Botted, they just didnt have what it took the keep there game up. Also Apathy hid alot of information from the public's eye about people getting banned.

Hello, Kennanx, Beedee and numerous others I could name off.

Everything apathy has ever accomplished Exodus has also with the exception of lolPW which is a waste of *** time and has nothing to offer besides RMT sitting in whitegate in PW bodys and gimp *** gear. Leviathan will understand what im talkin about when they see Spatha.

As for saying your capped on king ***. good for *** you, nobody actually gives a ***. Have fun sitting in whitegate staring at the auction house.

Cool story. Missed the point almost entirely still.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-03-22 15:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Crosis said:
Can i get some popcorn?
I got a keg waiting in DA for the show.
 Remora.Wheels
user: Zamil1
By Remora.Wheels 2010-03-22 15:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw guildlaunch took almost a month to fix that mistype on our ls server. It has been reported a few times, but now is fixed.
 Leviathan.Mikeh
user: Mikeh
By Leviathan.Mikeh 2010-03-22 15:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
Stopped botting after a large portion of the ls got suspended. Nice try tho!

lol
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-22 15:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

If we kept botting, why did our claim rate go from 90% to what it's at now?

The person who made our bot left the ls, and cut authorization to it (and later joined Apathy apparently). But thanks for offering us Melons!