By Leviathan.Airplane 2010-03-20 07:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck vodence!
 Leviathan.Nazgul
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Nazgul 2010-03-20 08:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck guys. There's a lot of established shells out there camping still but if you stick with it you have a chance.
 Leviathan.Verdik
user: verd
By Leviathan.Verdik 2010-03-20 08:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

been good for just starting out. we happy so far and that's what counts.... thanks everyone for the support. we are going to continue to push further and have fun doing it.
 Hades.Cair
Server: Hades
user: Cairthenn
By Hades.Cair 2010-03-20 08:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Claiming Adamantoise and Behemoth is like me running out and claiming a Wild Rabbit in East Ronfaure.
[+]
 Remora.Eriuddo
Server: Remora
user: Eriuddo
By Remora.Eriuddo 2010-03-20 09:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys remind me of Punku's shell. Don't worry, I think they killed NQ fafnir once before they broke..
[+]
 Leviathan.Dirtaru
user: Dirtaru
By Leviathan.Dirtaru 2010-03-20 09:31:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck to you. HNM always = lulz

kekekekekekeke
 Leviathan.Verdik
By Leviathan.Verdik 2010-03-20 11:29:16
Link | Quote | Reply

not sure what everyone's problem with a new shell trying to do something with our time. there are ppl that don't want to pay out the *** for something you can work for. so let us do us and we will see what happens.
 Remora.Eriuddo
By Remora.Eriuddo 2010-03-20 12:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Verdik said:
not sure what everyone's problem with a new shell trying to do something with our time. there are ppl that don't want to pay out the *** for something you can work for. so let us do us and we will see what happens.
If you have 10 people, each of them farm 50k an hour, you can pay for a hecatomb cap in 4 hours group farming or a black belt item in 2. It's also less embarassing than acting like claiming a NQ turtle means ***.
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
user: Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-20 12:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Eriuddo said:
Leviathan.Verdik said:
If you have 10 people, each of them farm 50k an hour, you can pay for a hecatomb cap in 4 hours group farming or a black belt item in 2. It's also less embarassing than acting like claiming a NQ turtle means ***.

6 hours for N. Head. :<
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-03-20 13:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Should we all just pull out the rulers now and see who is bigger?
[+]
 Leviathan.Verdik
By Leviathan.Verdik 2010-03-20 14:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

that's just it though, we aren't acting like nothing. all you guys treating us like we are ***but we all play the same game. because of one *** retard making a mistake, we get criticized. i feel that's wrong. hope you guys can see it from our way. if not o well....... hate if you want to cuz its only a game.
 Leviathan.Cumincustard
By Leviathan.Cumincustard 2010-03-20 14:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I like cheese...a lot
[+]
 Leviathan.Mjhicks
user: Mjhicks
By Leviathan.Mjhicks 2010-03-20 23:59:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Know whats better than cheese? More cheese. :)
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-03-21 06:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Mjhicks said:
Know whats better than cheese? More cheese. :)
Even better... Bacon!
 Remora.Eriuddo
By Remora.Eriuddo 2010-03-21 08:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
6 hours for N. Head. :<
4 once exo gets there and you stop claiming.. unless they raise their price to match yours
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-21 14:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh no, not Exodus!
[+]
 Remora.Aneu
user: Luz
By Remora.Aneu 2010-03-21 17:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish I knew how HNM windows worked, I'd love to leave my char logged in aery to see who claims the first one. You know it'll be funny to gauge the others' reaction. While I don't like most Exo members I meet anyway, Lin seems to be Robian or Drought's bragging counterpart. I believe you have already met Robian on BG iirc.
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-21 19:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, I'm not really, lol. First claim will be whomever logs on first [if it's up] (unless you are logging via packets like Taj before Play button is available).

Just new linkshells need to know their place.
[+]
 Leviathan.Verdik
By Leviathan.Verdik 2010-03-21 21:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

there is not place for anyone its who gets to it first either bot or not. so take it how u like but we goin to try as hard as anyone would.....
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-21 21:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

So you're going to buy a bot?
 Hades.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-21 21:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
So you're going to buy a bot?

Out of curosity, if your LS is so good why do you care what these people do lol? You seem threatened.
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-21 21:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Because they have no idea what they are getting themselves into. Threatened, not in the slightest. Annoyed? Kind of. Entertained? Well you should of been in our Aery today.
 Hades.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-21 21:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
Because they have no idea what they are getting themselves into. Threatened, not in the slightest. Annoyed? Kind of. Entertained? Well you should of been in our Aery today.

If hnm is 6 year old content then it should be obvious what they are getting into lol. You dont have to be elite to do hnm.
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-21 21:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Linsivi said:

If hnm is 6 year old content then it should be obvious what they are getting into lol. You dont have to be elite to do hnm.

You would think that, wouldn't you? But they still had BLMs casting Blizzard 4 and Freeze 2 repeatedly, WHM's eating the full brunt of Breath, keeping weakened members in alliance to die to wing repeatedly. The list goes on, and on, and on.
By Cairthenn 2010-03-21 21:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
members in alliance to die to wing repeatedly

Stoneskin says, "Hi". Shell lingers wearily in the distance.
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-21 22:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It was a SAM/WAR.
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-21 22:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

To chime in, good luck to you guys in your attempt. Linsivi does know what he's talking about and like he said, kind of embarrassing to make yourselves look bad here. There have been many shells over the years to try and make an HNM shell work. Very few make it past the 3-6 month mark.

Some of us may be noobs to the end game scene, but you have to start somewhere. You have to experience somethings to improve aspects. Things will defiantly change after the server merger. More LSs, more competition. more bots, ect and every LS has a bot no matter what people say.

Back in the day when FFXI App was going around by Taj, even a couple of people from BotD were on the bot list and we all know they don't camp.

There's a few things you can do: get a bot, continue to feed into the trolls, or try and keep up with what you're doing and hope it'll last more than 6 months. You'll get trashed for it like every shell has. But you won't know til you try. Feeding into the trolls I might add, would make you more of a laughing stock in the HNM scene than botd would be. So choice is yours ;p good luck!
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-21 22:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

To be honest, with solid leadership, this shell should do fine in areas outside of HNM. I just don't think they are going to be able to compete later on. But who knows, maybe they will prove me wrong.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-03-21 22:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
You would think that, wouldn't you? But they still had BLMs casting Blizzard 4 and Freeze 2 repeatedly, WHM's eating the full brunt of Breath, keeping weakened members in alliance to die to wing repeatedly. The list goes on, and on, and on.

Like I said before, our LS is giving a chance to people who haven't had the chance to do HNM b4. Half the alliance had never fought Fafnir and a few weren't sure what to expect.

They've all learned some valuable lessons today and will be a lot more on the ball next time. Regardless, it was a blast and we had a great time and I'm pleased with my ls for getting the win.

I'd just like to say thanks to all the people from both DR and Rad who've given support/encouragement privately I'm very grateful for it XD
[+]