Games You Didn't Want To End?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Games you didn't want to end?
Games you didn't want to end?
First Page 2 3 4
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-16 05:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I sold off my broken PS3 and got 110 back, I was considering getting Assassin's Creed 2 or Uncharted 2, I ended up getting Uncharted 2 (have to have the controller to sell the PS3, so I had to use most of the rest to buy another 2nd controller.) and it's amazing.. I don't want it to end, I ended up playing through half the game the minute I got home.. I've had a couple of other games like this (Fallout 3, Dragon Age Origins to name a couple)

So what are yours?
 Odin.Calbert
Server: Odin
user: calbert
By Odin.Calbert 2010-03-16 06:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine will be :

1- Xenogears.
2- Devil May Cry (Part 1)
[+]
 Asura.Saikotic
Server: Asura
user: Saikotic
By Asura.Saikotic 2010-03-16 06:28:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Psychonauts

Cliffhanger ending, and we'll never know what happened ; ;
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-03-16 06:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
Mass Effect 2
Final Fantasy IX
Fallout 3
 Sylph.Cohan
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Cohan 2010-03-16 06:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Legend of Legia, i still have my copy after all these years, and i still play it form time to time lol

2. Jade Cocoon, loved how you could "mate" the mobs into something funny looking lol
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-03-16 06:39:15
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Xenosaga series
2. Twisted Metal
3. Tomb Raider
4. SOCOM US Navy Seals
5. Grand Theft Auto
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-16 06:39:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Star ocean 2....

...I miss you so.

[+]
 Ramuh.Scizor
Server: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2010-03-16 07:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Rayman (first game) how I wished it would never end, totally agree with Jade Cocoon too that game was amazingly fun, might have to dust it off tonight!
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Server: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-03-16 07:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Star ocean 2....

...I miss you so.

<3
[+]
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-16 08:15:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Scizor said:
Rayman (first game) how I wished it would never end, totally agree with Jade Cocoon too that game was amazingly fun, might have to dust it off tonight!

It was a great game, the only thing I hated about it was the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ending. ; -;

"YOU SAVED THE WORLD!!!!.... and didn't even kill Mr. Dark." orz.

It's still one of my favorite games though.

<3 FFVII!!!
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-03-16 08:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

God of War III. That game has epic moment after epic moment from beginning to end. It was satisfyingly sad to end. The ending was fantastic, then you realize the ride is over. Q_Q
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-16 08:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
God of War III. That game has epic moment after epic moment from beginning to end. It was satisfyingly sad to end. The ending was fantastic, then you realize the ride is over. Q_Q

I'm going to go pick it up in a little over an hour.. Soon as the store opens.. <_< Been waiting for it since I first beat 2.. And damn you beat it already? ; ; hope that doesn't mean it's ridiculously short.
 Siren.Talonn
Server: Siren
By Siren.Talonn 2010-03-16 08:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lunar 2 - i think it was.. Like 6 disks PS1 game. Was awesome wish i had that still.
FF3 - awesomeness
Lufia2 - ^
Oblivion's MAIN story line should have lasted longer than 6h... but ya. I guess that game would fall into this category too. Dragon Age as well
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-16 09:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

FFV, FFVI, FFVIII, FFIX, Fahrenheit(Indigo prophecy), Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Vesperia, Star ocean last hope, Eternal Sonata, Earthbound, Secret of Mana just to name a few.
 Bismarck.Recaldy
Server: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2010-03-16 09:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Star Ocean 3...cause it was my first ocean.
[+]
 Valefor.Sketchkat
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2010-03-16 09:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

There have been quite a few over the years that I wished never ended, but I'll go with the most recent: Mass Effect 2.

It stood out from most others simply because it made you feel like you *were* in the story, rather than simply an observer. Since you design who Shepard is, and you decide on everything that happens to him/her and the rest of the crew over the course of the story, it really helps you gain an attachment to the characters. As much as I love jrpg's, their annoying linearity really does make you feel like you're just watching the story instead of being part of it, especially in recent years.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-03-16 09:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

ManHunt (I just wanted to kill a lot more people)

GTA: SA (even though you can follow the side stories when the main line ended)

Twisted Metal (Gotta love Sweet Tooth)

Bismarck.Ariyon
user: Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2010-03-16 10:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

- Tales of the Abyss (even though the main character ruined the first half of the game for me)
- Star Ocean: First Departure (PSP remake for those that haven't seen/played it)
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- .hack//G.U. series
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-03-16 10:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
I'm going to go pick it up in a little over an hour.. Soon as the store opens.. <_< Been waiting for it since I first beat 2.. And damn you beat it already? ; ; hope that doesn't mean it's ridiculously short.
Nah. I just had it since last week. But you can rush through it in a few hours...but where's the fun in that.

Also, someone mentioned Lunar. *** yeah.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-16 10:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ariyon said:
- Tales of the Abyss (even though the main character ruined the first half of the game for me)
- Star Ocean: First Departure (PSP remake for those that haven't seen/played it)
- .hack//G.U. series

I didn't like the newer Fire emblems, loved the older ones though, and especially the intro music :3
 Bismarck.Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2010-03-16 10:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ariyon said:
- .hack//G.U. series

I didn't like the newer Fire emblems, loved the older ones though, and especially the intro music :3
Sacred Stones is still my favorite. I just wish the newer ones had a side area like the Tower of Valni so I could max out everyone's levels. Sucks having to rely on the same five people for every mission because they're the only ones that can survive.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-16 10:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ariyon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ariyon said:
- .hack//G.U. series

Sacred Stones is still my favorite. I just wish the newer ones had a side area like the Tower of Valni so I could max out everyone's levels. Sucks having to rely on the same five people for every mission because they're the only ones that can survive.

Very true, did you unlock Lyon? That game was *** sexy
 Bismarck.Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2010-03-16 10:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ariyon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ariyon said:
- .hack//G.U. series

Unfortunately no, I think he was the only character I didn't get around to unlocking. Maybe one of these days I'll pick up my GameBoy and play it again.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-16 10:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Nah. I just had it since last week. But you can rush through it in a few hours...but where's the fun in that.

Also, someone mentioned Lunar. *** yeah.

Oh you it must've been released earlier where you are than here then.. Today is release day for GoW3 in the US
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-16 10:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ariyon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ariyon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ariyon said:
- .hack//G.U. series

Unfortunately no, I think he was the only character I didn't get around to unlocking. Maybe one of these days I'll pick up my GameBoy and play it again.

He was quite OP lol. I loved the 3 tier evolutions though, they were always beasts. (apart from Ewan with me, he had NO HP)
 Bismarck.Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2010-03-16 10:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ariyon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ariyon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ariyon said:
- .hack//G.U. series

He was quite OP lol. I loved the 3 tier evolutions though, they were always beasts. (apart from Ewan with me, he had NO HP)
Angelic Robe is your friend!
 Kujata.Argettio
Server: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2010-03-16 10:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Far Cry on PC from back in 2004 (or some around there) was a awesome game which I enjoyed a lot.

But the main reason I didn't want it to end was, the later sections/ending was rubbish when compared to the early sections of the game. I wanted more of the first bit.

Hades.Everywhere
Server: Hades
user: TheZeven
By Hades.Everywhere 2010-03-16 10:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4ffxi?

Honestly, I think I wanted more out of the lego StarWars games. They were just so.... entertaining.

Also, Metroid, Zelda, and uh .. >.> FF8.
 Bismarck.Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2010-03-16 10:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Everywhere said:
inb4ffxi?

Honestly, I think I wanted more out of the lego StarWars games. They were just so.... entertaining.

Also, Metroid, Zelda, and uh .. >.> FF8.
The best part about Lego StarWars was running around the cantina area cutting everyone down.
 Hades.Everywhere
Server: Hades
user: TheZeven
By Hades.Everywhere 2010-03-16 10:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ariyon said:
The best part about Lego StarWars was running around the cantina area cutting everyone down.

I personally enjoyed when one person was a Force user, and one person was a droid.. The droid would be near an edge, hit the force, push 'em into the void... Or just tap the force and stun the droid... Lead to a really annoyed friend, but many laughs.
First Page 2 3 4