Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » HorizonXI » I am a horizon streamer who was DMCA'd. AMA
I am a horizon streamer who was DMCA'd. AMA
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By Draylo 2023-12-11 16:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

No because I didn't say Ninja playing Horizon gave it more viewership, I said him hyping it up and funding it did. Hyping doesn't necessarily mean playing it. Although he did play on the server though, theres a stream of him playing it saying he took care of the server. So clearly you are wrong "horizon people"

Your posts are no better, at least I'm on a platform posting about a game I actually play, you came here to troll so I wonder how bored you are.
 Bismarck.Stephenjd
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Stephenjd
By Bismarck.Stephenjd 2023-12-11 16:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Plenty of people were unhappy and critical of Ninja playing on a private server each time that he has done it. Actually with a lot of the same arguments from both sides as today.
By Meeble 2023-12-11 16:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I enjoy that the ***stirs itself up so I get to just watch. As fun as that is, it really shouldn't be here. Seriously questionable decision.

Look, with the retail content train mothballed indefinitely people need something to keep them off p*ornhub when they're bored at work.

Yeah, PS drama gets old fast but there's something hilarious about the usual suspects continuing to get frothy despite OP straight up telling them this topic was literally staged for stream content.

[+]
 Asura.Yasova
Server: Asura
user: Nobility
By Asura.Yasova 2023-12-11 16:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sabishii said: »
Bahamut.Mhysa said: »
Can this thread be nuked already? All I see is Klynn's panties in a twist saying how he is having so much fun on Horizon, but managing to re-sub to XI to activiate his XIAH AND clicking refresh every second to respond here.

Please Rooks, I beg you. Nuke this thread.

Please nuke this entire subforum for HorizonXI, EVERY thread here has been toxic and in-fighting. There's no reason for a Horizon subforum on a main line FF11 forum if it's just going to cause fighting.

having a private server tab or whatever on a retail focused website was a huge waste of time. its done nothing good but further divide people..
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-12-11 16:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Radiantmoon said: »
Ninja didn't play HXI
I stopped reading right here. If your opening statement is such brazen ***, I cant imagine it gets any better.

Dude not only plays HXI, he's literally funding a solid chunk of it.
By Nariont 2023-12-11 17:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sabishii said: »
Can this thread be nuked already? All I see is Klynn's panties in a twist saying how he is having so much fun on Horizon, but managing to re-sub to XI to activiate his XIAH AND clicking refresh every second to respond here.

Please nuke this entire subforum for HorizonXI, EVERY thread here has been toxic and in-fighting. There's no reason for a Horizon subforum on a main line FF11 forum if it's just going to cause fighting.

Would just spread to XI forums and we all saw how those turned out, if certain people just let it rot these threads would die on their own but y'know.

At least its good entertainment occasionally
By dontclickme 2023-12-11 17:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Radiantmoon said: »
Ninja didn't play HXI

yeah, that's definitely not the case:

Twitch
edit: wrong on date
By GetHelpNerd 2023-12-11 18:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
GetHelpNerd had been hating on this game for almost a decade. Literally all of his posts have been some variation of hating on the game or its players. Just think of how sad that is, literally a decade of his life spent on this forum and also BG through various names hating on it, that is so weird to me. Who knows where else he posts too, he's got a 10yr grudge, Tanaka did him good.
the entire ffxi section on BG probably has a handful of posts in the last decade.

i don't think i'll ever fully understand your delusion
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-12-11 19:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I've locked the thread.

I'm gonna talk with Scragg about the value or lack thereof of this section. I still am basically fine with it from a philosophical perspective; PS aren't going anywhere, they're a reality of FFXI in 2023. It's hard to argue that the current state of these threads is conducive to anything resembling actual discussion, though.
[+]