Game: FFXI
user: Stephenjd
By Bismarck.Stephenjd 2023-12-11 03:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

kacici said: »
Bismarck.Stephenjd said: »
Radiantmoon said: »
They obviously don't like the retail community and this forum as they said this on their stream on Friday so why come in here? Aren't they just proving people right about the Horizon community instead?

Both sides have been really shitty. While I haven't seen the HXI side personally (recently), from the time I spent in their discord and the few weeks I played it when they first launched I can 100% believe how dumb some of the people can be.

As a retail player that enjoyed watching people playing and experiencing XI for the first time, even in a pserver, it's been enjoyable. The disgusting replies I've seen from retail players in this forum though reminds me why I keep socializing to a minimum.

Yes and I have said that in this thread, all communities have toxicity. But as I also said, stay in your lane. I'm not going to the Horizon discord or to Horizon streamers and harassing them or trying to troll so why come in here and do that as a Horizon streamer? Why do Horizon players have to go to MrHappy videos and tell him he should be doing his event on Horizon and spam that everywhere? I'd have more sympathy if they tried to be the bigger person and not petty.

Oh also you called Ejin's community "mentally challenged" so how are you any better?

Me, a horizon player, posting a horizon related topic in a forum titled "HorizonXI":

You, posting in my thread: This is harassment

Well done on getting the rise and attention you were so desperately seeking. If I was harassing you I would go into your stream and type horrible ***to you, which I don't. Attempting now to play the victim when doing the trolling is a new low for you and is an attempt at gaslighting. You knew exactly what you were trying to do here as you said on both your Friday and Saturday streams how you think retail players are miserable *** (seems Horizon players are too if they are anything like you) and that you hate this forum and you paid money (money that could have gone to charity if you just wanted to light it on fire) just to sign up here and troll. It's pathetic and sad.

Trolling people (you try to call it a 'bit' so you don't feel bad about doing it) who have nothing to do with your stream or anything that goes on in it really is not cool.

Anyway that's the last I'll say on the matter, enjoy Horizon or whatever game you go on to play next I hope your stream grows even more and you have a great time on Twitch. Maybe you'll leave other communities alone then.
[+]
By GetHelpNerd 2023-12-11 07:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

both communities harass eachother. i'd say horizon players generally care far less about retail players though. generally retail players are unable to stay in their lane if we are talking general discourse. both communities also cry incessantly whenever given the chance. must be a FF player core trait

no one should care about "try horizon!" on retail youtube videos. as people have pointed out, if that's all it takes to deter someone from retail then there is some serious issues.

stop crying about being harassed tho. it's incredibly sad to see this kind of victim mentality everywhere across this board
 Bismarck.Stephenjd
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Stephenjd 2023-12-11 07:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You know you are part of it too right? You're one of the most toxic members here. You have also been "crying" about the community in here for many posts over many, many months if not years. Your post history is eye opening, perhaps you should take a look at it yourself.

Some people, especially in here, still like retail and SE, just because you don't it doesn't mean you get to make them as miserable as you are about the game (and over multiple years looking at the posts). I stopped playing a few months ago and I'm critical of where the game is at but I don't want to stop others from enjoying the game and this forum is one of the only places on the internet where people who like the game can still discuss it with others from around the world.

I remember now why I just stayed lurking for most of the 15 years I've been on this forum, back to lurking I guess...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Klynn
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: kacici
By Quetzalcoatl.Klynn 2023-12-11 08:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Well done on getting the rise and attention you were so desperately seeking. If I was harassing you I would go into your stream and type horrible ***to you, which I don't. Attempting now to play the victim when doing the trolling is a new low for you and is an attempt at gaslighting. You knew exactly what you were trying to do here as you said on both your Friday and Saturday streams how you think retail players are miserable *** (seems Horizon players are too if they are anything like you) and that you hate this forum and you paid money (money that could have gone to charity if you just wanted to light it on fire) just to sign up here and troll. It's pathetic and sad.

Trolling people (you try to call it a 'bit' so you don't feel bad about doing it) who have nothing to do with your stream or anything that goes on in it really is not cool.

Anyway that's the last I'll say on the matter, enjoy Horizon or whatever game you go on to play next I hope your stream grows even more and you have a great time on Twitch. Maybe you'll leave other communities alone then.

TIL posting Horizon related threads in a Horizon subforum is harassment and gaslighting. LMFAO

You know you could simply not interact in a subforum that centers around a topic you don't like, right? No need to roleplay a victim here. You are the person who doesn't play Horizon posting in a Horizon thread on a Horizon subforum. The sheer mental gymnastics and narcissism to think you are somehow being personally victimized by a forum post. LMAO
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Klynn
By Quetzalcoatl.Klynn 2023-12-11 08:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

GetHelpNerd said: »
both communities harass eachother. i'd say horizon players generally care far less about retail players though. generally retail players are unable to stay in their lane if we are talking general discourse. both communities also cry incessantly whenever given the chance. must be a FF player core trait

no one should care about "try horizon!" on retail youtube videos. as people have pointed out, if that's all it takes to deter someone from retail then there is some serious issues.

stop crying about being harassed tho. it's incredibly sad to see this kind of victim mentality everywhere across this board

Imagine if the HorizonXI discord had a Retail board where we just talked ***about retail players and then started weeping uncontrollably the second a retail player entered the channel to talk.

Please raise your hand if you have been personally victimized by someone interrupting your circlejerk.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Klynn
By Quetzalcoatl.Klynn 2023-12-11 08:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
time and a half or double time?

Time and a half, which is pretty decent still! Gotta get new tires BAYBEEEE
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2023-12-11 09:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess thorny was right. This tread was pointless, just turned into idiots *** slapping each other and declaring victory to the cheers of all their supporters. which mind you is how things mostly go anyway but usually there are at least a few worth while discussions sprinkled in.
[+]
 Bismarck.Stephenjd
By Bismarck.Stephenjd 2023-12-11 09:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Klynn said: »

TIL posting Horizon related threads in a Horizon subforum is harassment and gaslighting. LMFAO

You know you could simply not interact in a subforum that centers around a topic you don't like, right? No need to roleplay a victim here. You are the person who doesn't play Horizon posting in a Horizon thread on a Horizon subforum. The sheer mental gymnastics and narcissism to think you are somehow being personally victimized by a forum post. LMAO

You weren't posting an innocent Horizon related thread though? If you actually wanted to have a discussion such as the differences between Horizon and actual 75-era or something like that then there probably wouldn't have been an issue but you came here purposefully to troll. I and I'm sure many don't have issues with private servers, they serve a purpose, there have been private servers for years, I've played on some of them, they are cool. I have an issue with people looking to rile others up like what you wanted to do just because your stream got DCMA'd and people weren't falling over themselves with sympathy for you in here. Main character syndrome indeed.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-11 09:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
I guess thorny was right. This tread was pointless, just turned into idiots *** slapping each other and declaring victory to the cheers of all their supporters. which mind you is how things mostly go anyway but usually there are at least a few worth while discussions sprinkled in.

There's nothing of value to come from it either way. Square will not respond to any emails or inquiries if they did actually do it. And if they didn't no one will ever know or care who did.

The whole thing is meaningless and there's no info to be had or wanted. Unless square sends the C&D it doesn't matter who or how many streamers get taken down.

However, 75 era drama was the most entertaining part of era, so, it's nostalgic. Personally, this ***is just P&R v2 just so much pent up vitriol. Touch grass etc
[+]
By GetHelpNerd 2023-12-11 09:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Some people, especially in here, still like retail and SE

anyone who likes SE in regards to how they have treated ffxi is someone who wants the game to be shut down.

if you see any other scenario besides that you are absolutely delusional.

even draylo does not like how SE has treated ffxi.

please grow up
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Server: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-12-11 09:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

GetHelpNerd said: »

Some people, especially in here, still like retail and SE

anyone who likes SE in regards to how they have treated ffxi is someone who wants the game to be shut down.

if you see any other scenario besides that you are absolutely delusional.

even draylo does not like how SE has treated ffxi.

please grow up

"People who don't agree with me and hold different opinions are delusional and need to grow up"

-An adult who is really grown up and mature
[+]
 Bismarck.Stephenjd
By Bismarck.Stephenjd 2023-12-11 10:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry for liking the gaming company that has brought me the most gaming joy in my 35 years on this planet.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-12-11 10:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The irony that someone named "GetHelpNerd" is the most unhinged nerd here.
[+]
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-12-11 12:19:01
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone on here is mad at me for "trolling" consider the fact that you literally have a HorizonXI subforum that is intentionally inaccessible to HorizonXI players. What in the world does this exist for, if not to troll? LMFAO
same thing can be said with your shitty *** discord, you cant say anything negative insta bann!, Oh you earned 200k at level 20 INSTABANN., oh your fishing is already 20 in day 1 INSTA BANN!! my cousin played on Release he told me a guy got banned within a day coz he got a lushang this is truly 75 era experience. lushang in 24 hrs TRULY THE ORIGINAL EXPEREINCE!
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2023-12-11 12:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok.

Now I’m back to camp Retail. This guy single handedly made me want to re-sub just out of spite to his trolling efforts.

He came in here while streaming to intentionally piss people off, then tries to rationalize his behavior.

He’s not the good guy in all this.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Klynn
By Quetzalcoatl.Klynn 2023-12-11 12:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rekcuf said: »
If anyone on here is mad at me for "trolling" consider the fact that you literally have a HorizonXI subforum that is intentionally inaccessible to HorizonXI players. What in the world does this exist for, if not to troll? LMFAO
same thing can be said with your shitty *** discord, you cant say anything negative insta bann!, Oh you earned 200k at level 20 INSTABANN., oh your fishing is already 20 in day 1 INSTA BANN!! my cousin played on Release he told me a guy got banned within a day coz he got a lushang this is truly 75 era experience. lushang in 24 hrs TRULY THE ORIGINAL EXPEREINCE!

what is bro yappin about? im not on staff im just someone who enjoys playing the game
By gavroches 2023-12-11 12:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Love the love this thread is giving him. So let me get this right, someone who got banned from streaming a video game (horizon XI, very similar but “different”), that has nothing to do with this website (FFXIAH track AH data that is exclusively for FFXI retail remaining server), whines about his ban to people that do not play his game (imo a mostly stolen game as they have not developed any part of it), and hope for a compassionate hug?!?
 Quetzalcoatl.Klynn
By Quetzalcoatl.Klynn 2023-12-11 12:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Please point out the exact places i've asked for sympathy or whined about the DMCA :)

Also, if you haven't noticed we are in the "HorizonXI" subforum, perhaps you should ask the creators of this forum why they included a different game that has nothing to do with their website, instead of frothing at me (a Horizon player) for participating in it :D
 Carbuncle.Nynja
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-12-11 12:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

me (a Horizon player)
I'm sorry to hear about your financial woes.
 Bahamut.Mhysa
Server: Bahamut
user: Nathoo
By Bahamut.Mhysa 2023-12-11 13:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Can this thread be nuked already? All I see is Klynn's panties in a twist saying how he is having so much fun on Horizon, but managing to re-sub to XI to activiate his XIAH AND clicking refresh every second to respond here.

Please Rooks, I beg you. Nuke this thread.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2023-12-11 13:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Please point out the exact places i've asked for sympathy or whined about the DMCA :)

Also, if you haven't noticed we are in the "HorizonXI" subforum, perhaps you should ask the creators of this forum why they included a different game that has nothing to do with their website, instead of frothing at me (a Horizon player) for participating in it :D
it has been asked an answered, someone asked to have it added. One can only imagine the things we could have done if it had not been added, maybe cancer, the common cold, and hunger would be distant memories by now.

realistically though there would have still been a thread created about the DMCA strikes as that was an actual note worth occurrence, SE giving a crap for a half second and all.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2023-12-11 13:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread wasn't funny

:(
[+]
 Asura.Sabishii
user: Sabishii
By Asura.Sabishii 2023-12-11 13:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mhysa said: »
Can this thread be nuked already? All I see is Klynn's panties in a twist saying how he is having so much fun on Horizon, but managing to re-sub to XI to activiate his XIAH AND clicking refresh every second to respond here.

Please nuke this entire subforum for HorizonXI, EVERY thread here has been toxic and in-fighting. There's no reason for a Horizon subforum on a main line FF11 forum if it's just going to cause fighting.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-11 13:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sabishii said: »
Bahamut.Mhysa said: »

Please nuke this entire subforum for HorizonXI, EVERY thread here has been toxic and in-fighting. There's no reason for a Horizon subforum on a main line FF11 forum if it's just going to cause fighting.

I enjoy that the ***stirs itself up so I get to just watch. As fun as that is, it really shouldn't be here. Seriously questionable decision.
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2023-12-11 13:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I disagree. This thread is hilarious and informative. I thought Horizon was just a silly private server running on rose tinted nostalgia for things they can already get on retail before they came on here and aired their dirty laundry to show they're actually worse.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-12-11 14:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

GetHelpNerd had been hating on this game for almost a decade. Literally all of his posts have been some variation of hating on the game or its players. Just think of how sad that is, literally a decade of his life spent on this forum and also BG through various names hating on it, that is so weird to me. Who knows where else he posts too, he's got a 10yr grudge, Tanaka did him good.
[+]
By Radiantmoon 2023-12-11 16:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
The reason this server has more viewership is because its newer and also because it was hyped by Ninja and also because of the funds being thrown at it.

Ninja didn't play HXI, if you were referring to me using him as an example, this was YEARS ago and he played on like Nasaomi or Eden or some nonsense.

My statement still stands though, you retail people didn't freak out at him about that. Numbers for retail went way up too, brain goes brrr.

Literacy is crazy.
So is hypocrisy but this whole "drama" has shown everyone's true colors and IQ.
By Draylo 2023-12-11 16:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Read the post you just quoted, your post makes no sense.
By Radiantmoon 2023-12-11 16:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Read the post you just quoted, your post makes no sense.

My reply makes plenty of sense, to the quote I highlighted specifically, and to the whole post. Reading through most of your posts in this thread though... That's another story and can of worms.