Forum » FFXI » General » 2021 Mog Bonanza
2021 Mog Bonanza
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22
 Asura.Cloudblade
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Cloudblade 2021-03-10 15:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I think people have forgotten a key aspect of Eiryl: he doesn't play the game. He admits to cheating and botting to get everything he has. Of course he wouldn't know the difference between utsusemi and blink.

That said, a huge benefit the aoe shadows, aside from the shadows and hate (unless SE nerfs that for some reason), is that having a spammable source of shadows lets other DD sub more useful subs to bump up their own damage or survivability, as well as be able to keep shadows up more often than simply subbing ninja due to ninja's easier access to FC and utsusemi timers. I just wish such a potentially strong weapon, even if main-hand only and for a job I don't even play, wasn't locked behind a 1:1,000 1-time drop.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-03-10 15:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2021-03-10 15:48:49
Link | Quote | Reply

jesus christ the entitlement
 Asura.Cloudblade
By Asura.Cloudblade 2021-03-11 04:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

endxen said: »
Its 2021 Bro, 90% of players use add on or bots in ffxi. Crying on here about that is just going to get you roasted.

While I don't use any add ons or cheat in any way, there is a big difference between using an add on to sort your inventory or lot more efficiently and outright botting, cheating, and gil selling like Eiryl admits to. That said, I was simply stating a fact that coincided with the rest of my comment. If stating a fact is "crying" about something, I weep for society.
[+]
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2021-03-11 07:47:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Cloudblade said: »
endxen said: »
Its 2021 Bro, 90% of players use add on or bots in ffxi. Crying on here about that is just going to get you roasted.

While I don't use any add ons or cheat in any way, there is a big difference between using an add on to sort your inventory or lot more efficiently and outright botting, cheating, and gil selling like Eiryl admits to. That said, I was simply stating a fact that coincided with the rest of my comment. If stating a fact is "crying" about something, I weep for society.

I agree with your definition of the Terms of Service. However, under SE's Terms of Service; they both violate the licensing agreement.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
By Draylo 2021-04-12 03:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I won! Rank2 :|
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-04-12 03:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I won Rank4! Like usual!
 Cerberus.Turqone
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Turqone 2021-04-12 03:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Free Mythic. Thank you Square Enix <3
[+]
 Asura.Karppa
user: Karppa
By Asura.Karppa 2021-04-12 04:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I won 60€ 2 chars been break.. 2 months.. does this count :P
[+]
By SimonSes 2021-04-12 05:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karppa said: »
I won 60€ 2 chars been break.. 2 months.. does this count :P

I think you should make new thread about it.
 Alexander.Lepton
Server: Alexander
user: Lepton
By Alexander.Lepton 2021-04-12 05:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I got rank 1 and have no idea what I should pick. I have RUN BLU THF COR geared at 119 and don't play that often please send help I just wanted a rank 2 for a free mythic.
[+]
By Bazing 2021-04-12 05:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Lepton said: »
I got rank 1 and have no idea what I should pick. I have RUN BLU THF COR geared at 119 and don't play that often please send help I just wanted a rank 2 for a free mythic.

Get the NIN katana or you shall be kicked!
(j/k grats again <3 )
[+]
By SimonSes 2021-04-12 05:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Lepton said: »

Flametongue probably if you consider only those jobs. NIN katana if you ever want to play NIN.
 Leviathan.Isiolia
Server: Leviathan
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2021-04-12 06:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Numbers are 196, 37, and 0

All I managed was a rank 3
[+]
By Taint 2021-04-12 06:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Diamond Aspis looks incredible to me.

Warcry alone would make it extremely powerful.
[+]
By SimonSes 2021-04-12 07:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Taint said: »

Depends how its calculated. If its of base time than 7.5 sec longer warcry, but with resetting AM/TP to 0 doesnt sound that OP.

It would be amazing for Killer Instinct. Even if its only from base duration, that would be almost 100% uptime (295sec duration with 300sec cooldown).

The real value of this shield is on PLD tho. Pallisade, Sentinel, Rampart, Fealty, Holy Circle.

Unique attribute of making skillchain longer sounds good for magic burst setups too. Too bad SCH cant use it.
By Pantafernando 2021-04-12 07:47:08
Link | Quote | Reply

At least i didnt lose this time.
 Asura.Icewell
user: Icewell
By Asura.Icewell 2021-04-12 08:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a rank 2 on my mule. At first I saw you could get the currency requirement done for a REMA weapon. For a mythic, that currently ranges around 80-90 million gils worth. Then I saw you could get an omen body and the decision wasn't quite so easy. Then I saw you could get a unity weapon, which I ultimately went with Contemplator +1. I've been doing a few Tumult Curator fights, and having to do that another 50 times is something I want out of the way. Plus contemplator can be used on 3 of the jobs I have geared and mastered. If you assume another 50 wins, not counting potential losses, plus time looking for people competent enough to do the fight, that's easily as much time spent farming currency like alexandrite to get a mythic.

Then again, I could have gotten a contemplator on the very next TC fight I do. lol Buyer's remorse is a ***. Regardless, any option I went with was way way better than not getting a rank 2 win.
By Endlesscc 2021-04-12 09:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Icewell said: »
Contemplator +1

Tumolt Blood is around 100k each, and if you need 50 that's 5million. Mystic is around 50-80million like you said it really don't make much sense to get the weapon instead (you need to kill it once then buy all the item after)
[+]
 Asura.Yottaxa
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2021-04-12 09:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Endlesscc said: »
Asura.Icewell said: »
Contemplator +1

Tumolt Blood is around 100k each, and if you need 50 that's 5million. Mystic is around 50-80million like you said it really don't make much sense to get the weapon instead (you need to kill it once then buy all the item after)

If you have kill isnt blood 10k acolades too? And its login campaign this month.

Forget the cost, isn’t a cats eye worth the hand fatigue of trading 30k alex alone.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2021-04-12 09:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

*** MY ACCOUNT IS DOWN I NEED TO ACTIVATE IN 5 HOURS 502 what rank is that?
By Thunderjet 2021-04-12 10:05:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Zeto said: »
By from voracious I mean they'll be the REMA type we get access to make with content added near the end of voracious.

or it could be complete the mission pick a weapon,
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2021-04-12 10:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderjet said: »
Congratulations you won a biscuit.
[+]
By Taint 2021-04-12 10:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »

Depends how its calculated. If its of base time than 7.5 sec longer warcry, but with resetting AM/TP to 0 doesnt sound that OP.

It would be amazing for Killer Instinct. Even if its only from base duration, that would be almost 100% uptime (295sec duration with 300sec cooldown).

The real value of this shield is on PLD tho. Pallisade, Sentinel, Rampart, Fealty, Holy Circle.

Unique attribute of making skillchain longer sounds good for magic burst setups too. Too bad SCH cant use it.

Naglering WAR plus DNC is META for Bumba farming.

But yes excellent swap for PLD JAs, Killer instinct, etc
By Thunderjet 2021-04-12 11:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

thats how u get 1 guys!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-04-12 11:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The key is to beat it in under 4 minutes

With warcry bonus, you can use it, possibly get a Rd reset, use again, WC , use again, Rd possibly use again.

That's 2-4 minutes of enhanced Savage blade spam for the 3 sword users, and it even enhances the dancer's shark bite

You probably don't need an extra few seconds on warcry for Bumba as much as other JAs could use it, and you would lose TP swapping to it anyways.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2021-04-12 11:35:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Topace said: »
Thunderjet said: »
Congratulations you won a biscuit.
GOD DAMN IT i thought ur being sarcastic :(
By SimonSes 2021-04-12 11:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »

But yes excellent swap for PLD JAs, Killer instinct, etc

I know it is, I was the one who posted that JP video XD
Like Buukki said tho, several seconds on warcry won't give you any significant advantage. You are using SPs anyway, so you would wild card and random deal too and 3-4 Warcry is already too much anyway.
 Asura.Icewell
user: Icewell
By Asura.Icewell 2021-04-12 11:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Endlesscc said: »
(you need to kill it once then buy all the item after)

You need to kill it once, or a hundred more times. FTFY

Like I said, not having to hassle with waiting on double unity campaign and people who can do the fight is worth it in my opinion. I hate having to do that fight just to get nothing in return.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22