New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » General » XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11
By Tathamet 2021-12-06 14:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tylas said: »
All the refactoring in this update will be the ground work for adding the alliance members to the UI at some point. That's the last big feature I had planned before considering this add-on complete. To be released soon™...

Any updates™? I'm liking how this looks as a replace for the vanilla party list, but imagine it might look like hot garbage in an alliance. Curious what you might be envisioning for alliance lists (I don't know what it looks like in FF14).

p.s. is there a way to mimic how HP text colors change to yellow/red as HP drops, but for MP as well?
 Carbuncle.Vontri
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Vontri
By Carbuncle.Vontri 2022-01-03 04:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Genesiis said: »
the last update is working well with what I was trying to do, thank you for the hard work. only missing the party leader dot and it will be perfect.

I've been trying to get a similar set up that you have and can't seem to find the same version of enemy bar you have, as the one you linked is the newest version which looks much different. I also can't seem to get the offset to work to get my buffs to align to the right. How is everyone doing this?
 Ragnarok.Tylas
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tylas11
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2022-01-15 15:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Tathamet said: »
Any updates™? I'm liking how this looks as a replace for the vanilla party list, but imagine it might look like hot garbage in an alliance. Curious what you might be envisioning for alliance lists (I don't know what it looks like in FF14).
The alliance list in 14 looks like this and I'm planning to make it look similar, just didn't find time to work on the addon recently. I'm sure you can tell by how rarely I check this forum. xD

Tathamet said: »
p.s. is there a way to mimic how HP text colors change to yellow/red as HP drops, but for MP as well?
You have to mess with the code to make that work. listitem.lua line 252, change to "if barType == 'hp' or barType == 'mp' then".
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2022-01-15 20:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Can the enemybar be anchored to the xivparty, so that it adjusts as party members are added?

Added it to the bottom, with xivprty as a background, but after zoning, the enemybar is hidden behind the bg image of Xivparty
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2022-01-17 08:36:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe the alliance list should have a "lite" option? I personally don't give a damn about alliance anything except hp (aka are they alive?) and knowing if I'm targeting a member of it. I would be perfectly fine with a tiny series of job icons I plop in some corner for when I'm forced to buff an entire alliance with haste/flurry 2.
 Fairy.Trig
Server: Fairy
user: Trig
By Fairy.Trig 2022-01-22 16:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Updates to this addon have been great, just updated from 1.2 to 1.6 - awesome!

Question: is there a way I can position the party bars relative to the bottom of the screen rather than the top? If the functionality is there, I can't figure out how to do it - I have to manually move if I switch between resolutions.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Shiriokumo
By Ragnarok.Shiriokumo 2022-03-06 13:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

how do you flip the party buffs to the left side instead of the right?
 Bahamut.Archdiocesan
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Archdiocesan 2022-03-08 00:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Just here to say I LOVE THIS ADDON THANK YOU
[+]
 Cerberus.Ferusio
Server: Cerberus
user: Ferusio
By Cerberus.Ferusio 2022-03-13 18:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone able to tell me what I need to do to the layout lua to make it solid black background?
By llAKs0nll 2022-03-15 09:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Any way possible to use these same exact icons displaying our Party Buffs / Debuffs but instead placed above EnemyBar and viewing the Target’s Buffs / Debuffs instead as well?

Like I know what’s On my Party but what’s On the Target atm is the question & I would much rather see these same exact icons than read text or something else tbh.
 Asura.Woulfwood
Server: Asura
By Asura.Woulfwood 2022-03-19 12:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Made my layout a bit more FFXI. I'll update this post with a download link soon.

Thank you for creating this awesome addon!

UPDATE: Here is the download link for those who want to use my custom layout!

(I suggest you back up your folder before overwriting!)
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-03-24 00:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ferusio said: »
anyone able to tell me what I need to do to the layout lua to make it solid black background?
I explained How on the last comment of the prior page via using the Color Code for Black
 Odin.Phinneus
Server: Odin
user: ayer
By Odin.Phinneus 2022-03-24 06:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Woulfwood said: »

Made my layout a bit more FFXI. I'll update this post with a download link soon.

Thank you for creating this awesome addon!

UPDATE: Here is the download link for those who want to use my custom layout!

(I suggest you back up your folder before overwriting!)

This looks really great. Do you think you can make an icon for "Special Jobs" like chemist? It's minor but my Monberaux icon doesn't match the theme.

EDIT: nevermind I see you used the same icon for Mon. I just copied and renamed it to spc.png
 Bahamut.Immortalknightx
By Bahamut.Immortalknightx 2022-04-08 21:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Can someone help me out, what section is the "zone"? When I think of zones, I think of the different areas in the game. Not one image shows area names so what is it referring to?
 Bahamut.Immortalknightx
By Bahamut.Immortalknightx 2022-04-09 10:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

and does anyone know how to stop it from hiding during clicks and stuff?
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2022-04-09 12:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Immortalknightx said: »
Can someone help me out, what section is the "zone"? When I think of zones, I think of the different areas in the game. Not one image shows area names so what is it referring to?
Zone refers to area name and it is displayed instead of the buff icons when a party member is in a different area than yourself. Obviously you will never see this for your own char or trusts.
There is no option in the XMLs for this, you need to edit xivparty.lua and remove the status change function starting line 95.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2022-04-10 22:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a way to stop the buff icons from extending out as far as they currently do? 4 buffs shorter and I wouldn't have so much trouble trying to make it fit in an empty space.
Edit: I know about "wrap". Wrap only works for the first line, so jobs where actually seeing the buffs are important might be in trouble if enough of them happen at once.
 Bahamut.Immortalknightx
By Bahamut.Immortalknightx 2022-04-11 00:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank You for replying to me, I was lucky enough to do a quest to raise someone and did indeed see what you meant about the zone name showing up when they aren't with you, thank you for the help.

As far as coding, thanks! I'll definitely work on tinkering with that. I absolutely love this mod. I'd had to tinker a bit to get it to fully and consistently cover the default list and the not blinking out is the last part. Appreciate you!
Zone refers to area name and it is displayed instead of the buff icons when a party member is in a different area than yourself. Obviously you will never see this for your own char or trusts.
There is no option in the XMLs for this, you need to edit xivparty.lua and remove the status change function starting line 95.
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2022-04-14 12:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Khajit said: »
Is there a way to stop the buff icons from extending out as far as they currently do? 4 buffs shorter and I wouldn't have so much trouble trying to make it fit in an empty space.
There was no other way to fit the high number of buffs the game supports. I recommend you create a filter whitelist with only the buffs that are interesting to you. You can also make this filter job specific.
The only other way I see to improve this, is to add an option to only show a certain number of icons. This would then cut off some buffs depending on the sort order. Not sure if that's what people would want.
[+]
By Jhoo 2022-04-27 00:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

the last update is working well with what I was trying to do, thank you for the hard work. only missing the party leader dot and it will be perfect.

It possible to have a layout like this ?
And how did partybuffs is alligned ?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
By eyeshark 2022-05-26 21:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad to see Ragnarok.Tylas is still working on this when time is available!

Someone in the Windower discord was just discussing the alliance feature.

I hope we can get it soon! Love the addon!
By balberry 2022-05-27 10:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I was able to get my xiv party looking exactly like this except I can't figure out how to get rid of the job icons. Anyone know how?

I’d also really like some help getting my enemybar to look like that as well.

New to the game and pretty clueless on all this lua stuff.
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2022-05-27 21:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

That's gonna depend mostly on the resolution of your game/monitor.

This portion of the layout file is going to be the part that adjusts all the icons to the size/place you want them. Changing the scale of the whole overlay is a bit more in depth.
Code
        <buffIcons>
            <alignRight>true</alignRight>
            <offset>-251,0</offset>
            <path>assets/buffIcons/</path>
            <size>27,27</size>
            <spacing>0,1</spacing>
            <wrap>12</wrap>
            <wrapOffset>0</wrapOffset>
        </buffIcons>

Maybe if you share your game/monitor scale, someone could give you a template.
By balberry 2022-05-27 21:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for your response. I just edited my post: I got it looking exactly like that including the background colors, except I can't get rid of the job icons.

And any insight on how to get the enemybar set up like that (size font/style) would be great! That really ties it all together.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2022-05-28 03:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Are there any plans to expand this to a full alliance
[+]
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2022-05-28 12:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if there's an easier way, but this seems to work:
 Bahamut.Zaga
user: Abdirazak
By Bahamut.Zaga 2022-05-29 13:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

is there a way to flip the list so that its on the right side (jobs) instead of the left?
 Cerberus.Syx
By Cerberus.Syx 2022-06-04 00:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for this excellent UI improvement!

One support question, and an offer to the community.

Question about screen position:

I grabbed v1.6.0 and like many people I want to reposition the entire component of the vanilla installation. Typing
Code
//xp move on
in the "Insert" console as well as in chat window did not make the party list drag-enabled for me. Do I have the wrong syntax, or was I wrong to expect move-by-dragging?

I read the entire thread and don't recall anyone actually saying they moved it successfully by dragging while in game (though I got that impression from the author's posts).

--

An offer to help future users:

It may help to minimize future config questions from newcomers but ensure they take advantage of this cool add-on if we store multiple sets of your personal xivparty folders in a public google drive (or wherever), together with a screenshot of the look that your customized config achieves in game. Anyone could then go "shopping" for a set of relevant pre-made config files based on the accompanying screenshots.

Wouldn't those of you who are running a sweet config want to share it for this purpose?

Comments welcome!

Or if y'all volunteer to throw your own files into your own google drive and post the links here, same outcome...

If we go the all-in-one-place route, I volunteer to arrange a public download folder somewhere that anyone can go to get your compressed xivparty directory. Or we could have a new thread here where people post links to their own google drive folders where their config files are downloadable. A few people did so previously on this thread but not necessarily to the entire replaceable directory.
By llAKs0nll 2022-06-04 02:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It’s literally that easy to point click & drag
Cerberus.Syx said: »
I want to reposition the entire component of the vanilla installation. Typing
Code
//xp move on
in the "Insert" console as well as in chat window did not make the party list drag-enabled for me.
Not sure where exactly you got the notion that that would actually work allowing you to do such but the READ ME page on GitHub listing all the commands was obviously overlooked.
 Bahamut.Immortalknightx
By Bahamut.Immortalknightx 2022-06-04 11:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

FYI: If you do not want it to blink out. LITERALLY, do what Tylas said, CUT OUT do not modify the section in the lua starting at line 95. I, like an idiot, was trying to tinker with the true/false stuff. NO, highlight the whole section and cut it from the lua. Make sure to line up the next section properly or you get errors.

It does blink anymore!!
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11