XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
 Asura.Ayakari
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: kyohori
By Asura.Ayakari 2023-02-25 21:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I've gone into the jobicons and looked through the other files and still can't find the job icons values to change to make them hidden. Am I just overlooking something?
By Jhoo 2023-02-26 02:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ayakari said: »
I've gone into the jobicons and looked through the other files and still can't find the job icons values to change to make them hidden. Am I just overlooking something?

Under layout folder, depending wich one you using, look for <jobicon>. Below that should find something like <enabled>true</enabled> , change it to false.
[+]
 Asura.Ayakari
user: kyohori
By Asura.Ayakari 2023-02-27 12:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you so much!
[+]
By Jhoo 2023-02-28 05:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning Tylas,
where i cand find the "Stal" options ?
when i use it with ffxi2 layout the cursor is too much faded and cant see very well, (i'm old).
Or even better : i would like to remove the cursor such as xiv2 layout and having the glowing effect when "stal" is used or direclty seltct party position.

Thanks
By Jhoo 2023-02-28 07:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Jhoo said: »
Morning Tylas,
when i use it with ffxi2 layout the cursor is too much faded and cant see very well, (i'm old).
Or even better : i would like to remove the cursor such as xiv2 layout and having the glowing effect when "stal" is used or direclty seltct party position.

Thanks

Solved partially, i'm usign the cursor of xiv2 on ffxi2 ... dont really like the colors but is what i was looking for.
 Ragnarok.Tylas
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tylas11
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2023-02-28 15:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If the stal/subtarget cursor is too faded for you, try changing the opacity value in the uiListItem:updateCursor() function. Raise the default 0.5 to something higher, maybe 0.75 to make it less transparent.
[+]
By Jhoo 2023-03-04 05:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning Tylas,
what files contains buff filters ? need to black list a bunch and wish to modify all in 1 time.

Thanks
By Jhoo 2023-03-04 05:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning Tylas,
what files contains buff filters ? need to black list a bunch and wish to modify all in 1 time.

Thanks

think is under jobdefault ...
By Jhoo 2023-03-04 08:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

think is under jobdefault ...

found it.

thank you !
 Phoenix.Criky
Server: Phoenix
user: ojofer
By Phoenix.Criky 2023-03-04 09:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Tathamet said: »
Beautiful, thank you!

I've been looking for this layout style in the comments to no avail (maybe I'm blind ><) Could you please let me know which one this is? I like everything about this one. Thank you!
By Jhoo 2023-03-09 05:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Criky said: »
I've been looking for this layout style in the comments to no avail (maybe I'm blind ><) Could you please let me know which one this is? I like everything about this one. Thank you!

This layout is ffxi2 .... the mask behind i think is on tylas last update.
you need to play with layout files.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
By Tathamet 2023-04-27 17:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Is the target bar in the bottom right corner of this screenshot from XivParty itself or something else entirely that just so happens to look like the addon?

I use enemybar2 currently, but I'm looking into other possible options for a cleaner look. Assuming it's a part of XivParty, how might I recreate the target bar portion?

[+]
 Asura.Kaelann
user: Kaelan
By Asura.Kaelann 2023-05-23 01:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Brixy said: »
Works perfect! I'm still adjusting colors and such but hopefully I'll have a public version soon for those that want it.

Thanks for sharing your setup! Decided to start tinkering with mine after I saw yours, was really digging how that background looked, so I started messing around with what I could do to incorporate retail addons.

Still needs some work but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [66 days between previous and next post]
By nuttygirl 2023-07-28 05:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Can someone possibly tell me how to change the colour of the Tp and MP bars please and how to make the whole thing abit bigger please. Thank you.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2023-08-31 14:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tylas said: »

And for those that would rather hide the original UI, the "ffxi2" layout is perfect for that.

Enjoy!
How do you set this up so the icons are on the left like this? I have a different look that I like, I would just like the icons to start to the left of the player and go outwards.
 Fenrir.Jinxs
Server: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2023-08-31 14:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

That might be party buffs in addition to this addon?
I might have to start using this again the ffxi2 layout is really nice, but only if I can get it to work with tp party ( with party distance)
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2023-09-01 00:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Jinxs said: »
That might be party buffs in addition to this addon?
I might have to start using this again the ffxi2 layout is really nice, but only if I can get it to work with tp party ( with party distance)
It's not. If you load the ffxi2 layout, it has the icons on the left like this

I like the idea of covering the game UI but you can't see people's lot results if you do that
By Kubisnaxx 2023-09-03 17:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I LOVE the buff/debuff list that u can use, but I don't like the new hp/mp/tp window they have on ffxi2. is there any way I can just have the buff/debuff list and get rid of the party list of hp/mp/tp and keep the buff/debuff list?
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-09-04 05:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kaelann said: »
Works perfect! I'm still adjusting colors and such but hopefully I'll have a public version soon for those that want it.

Thanks for sharing your setup! Decided to start tinkering with mine after I saw yours, was really digging how that background looked, so I started messing around with what I could do to incorporate retail addons.

How do i do this!!?
 Phoenix.Criky
Server: Phoenix
user: ojofer
By Phoenix.Criky 2023-09-04 14:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rekcuf said: »
Asura.Kaelann said: »

How do i do this!!?

I need to know too lmao!
 Ragnarok.Tylas
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tylas11
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2023-09-24 14:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

KujahFoxfire said: »
Is it possible to update the party buff Icon to be the same as XIViews for Aria of Passion?
I added this recently, there is no new release zip so download the source code directly.

Kubisnaxx said: »
I LOVE the buff/debuff list that u can use, but I don't like the new hp/mp/tp window they have on ffxi2. is there any way I can just have the buff/debuff list and get rid of the party list of hp/mp/tp and keep the buff/debuff list?
You can just delete elements from the layout XMLs that you don't need and just leave the buffs. So basically delete the <background> node and then everything inside <listitem> except <enabled> and <buffIcons>.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [60 days between previous and next post]
By EasyBucketz 2023-11-23 19:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Been loving this addon but wanted to clear up a few things. First, is it possible to mix and match layouts for the party list vs. alliance list (ex. ffxi2 for party list, xiv for alliance lists)? And also, how do I ensure I'm using the Grammara font I installed?

Thanks!
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2023-11-24 05:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

EasyBucketz said: »
Been loving this addon but wanted to clear up a few things. First, is it possible to mix and match layouts for the party list vs. alliance list (ex. ffxi2 for party list, xiv for alliance lists)? And also, how do I ensure I'm using the Grammara font I installed?

Thanks!
Yes, there are different sections in the layout. 1 for party, 1 for alliance.

On a side note, how can I change the icons to the ones from the HD pack by next games and the "make final fantasy beautiful 2023" video? I am using them for my game and it's confusing knowing what is what where the icons are 2 different things.
[+]
By EasyBucketz 2023-11-24 23:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Antonioklaus said: »

Thanks!

Thanks, but would you mind explaining how to do this? I've been fiddling with the settings file and it isn't working the way I expected. I'm usually pretty savvy at figuring this stuff out on my own but for some reason am struggling with this one.
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2023-11-25 07:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

the HD pack by next games

Just dropping in to point out that next games did not make anything in that HD pack, he just bundled a bunch of stuff by various authors without getting permission or properly crediting them.
[+]
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2023-11-25 08:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
the HD pack by next games

Just dropping in to point out that next games did not make anything in that HD pack, he just bundled a bunch of stuff by various authors without getting permission or properly crediting them.
I don't know about the permission part but he credited ppl in the video. Maps, the 4g update, etc.
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2023-11-25 08:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks!

Thanks, but would you mind explaining how to do this? I've been fiddling with the settings file and it isn't working the way I expected. I'm usually pretty savvy at figuring this stuff out on my own but for some reason am struggling with this one.
I'm working nights at the hospital until tuesday morning. I won't be able to pull it up until then.
 Bahamut.Renasci
Server: Bahamut
user: syllreve
By Bahamut.Renasci 2023-11-25 18:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a way to show a pet HP bar w/ the addon? Or could it be included in an update if not?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11