Random Politics & Religion #34

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 120 121 122 ... 133 134 135
By Nausi 2018-09-25 15:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cocaine Mitch says he’s got the votes for confirmation!

Due process survives for another day.
By Nausi 2018-09-25 15:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats got *** over by a virgin.

Too funny.
By Nausi 2018-09-25 15:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
Oddly enough theres more evidence that Avanatti got trolled than kavanaugh ever did anything wrong.

Anonymous sources are all fake, but somehow 4chan is real? How do you even process this?
Sorry, Avanatti has to now proove he wasnt punked. thats how justice works in dumbocrat land right?
By Viciouss 2018-09-25 15:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cocaine Mitch says he’s got the votes for confirmation!

Due process survives for another day.

Again, source? Shouldnt be too hard, even for you.
By Nausi 2018-09-25 16:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

No way this fraudster testifies on thursday.

No freaking way.
By Viciouss 2018-09-25 16:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess it was too hard. /shrug
By Nausi 2018-09-25 16:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Proove he doesn’t Vic
By Viciouss 2018-09-25 16:12:47
Link | Quote | Reply

This has become the standard, nausi lies about something, provides zero evidence, then trolls other people to prove him wrong. Nobody is buying it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-25 17:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
This has become the standard, nausi lies about something, provides zero evidence, then trolls other people to prove him wrong. Nobody is buying it.

Considering what's happening with Kavanaugh right now, this has to be one of your most meta posts to date.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-09-25 17:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Vote is scheduled for Friday
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-25 17:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The new standard is vic just lives in a fantasy world where facts dont matter, and he never has to answer for all his shitposting.
By Nausi 2018-09-25 17:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Told ya hes got the votes vic.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-25 17:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The new standard is vic just lives in a fantasy world where facts dont matter, and he never has to answer for all his shitposting.

P&R is the definition of ***posting, it's the whole reason this place exists in the first place. Though we are but a shadow of the almighty 4chan where Saint Pepe, patron saint of ***posters everywhere, resides.

[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-25 17:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

At this poInt im starting to doubt this Dr Ford person actually exists. Her lawyer has deep ties to the Clintons.
By Nausi 2018-09-25 17:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

P&R is the definition of ***posting, it's the whole reason this place exists in the first place. Though we are but a shadow of the almighty 4chan where Saint Pepe, patron saint of ***posters everywhere, resides.
What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-09-25 18:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

In much more earth-shattering news, Dunkin' drops Donuts from its name

Fox Business said:
Dunkin’ Donuts is getting a new name.

The restaurant chain announced on Tuesday that it’s dropping the word “Donuts” from its name and renaming itself “Dunkin’.” The shortened branding will align with the company’s emphasis on coffee and other beverages, Dunkin’ Brands said. The Canton, Massachusetts-based company also noted that fans have long referred to its stores as simply Dunkin’.

“Our new branding is one of many things we are doing as part of our blueprint for growth to modernize the Dunkin’ experience for our customers,” Dunkin’ Brands’ CEO and Dunkin’ U.S. President David Hoffmann said in a statement. “We believe our efforts to transform Dunkin’, while still embracing our incredible heritage, will keep our brand relevant for generations to come.”

Homer Simpson has called for a bipartisan boycott.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-09-25 18:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I know its fox but I dreged through cnn for earlier post and still got accused of posting bias sites

Look it up on your favorite news station.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-09-25 18:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep, which has nothing to do with nausi's lie earlier.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-25 18:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not seeing McConnell's comments being reported in the "major" outlets yet, but I found this quote:

Quote:
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) indicated Tuesday that the GOP was full steam ahead in putting on the Supreme Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh, who faces allegations for sexual misconduct.

“I believe he’ll be confirmed, yes,” McConnell said at a press conference at the Capitol, when asked if he had the votes.

Earlier in the press availability, McConnell said he was “confident we’re going to win.”
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-09-25 18:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'm not seeing McConnell's comments being reported in the "major" outlets yet, but I found this quote:

Quote:
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) indicated Tuesday that the GOP was full steam ahead in putting on the Supreme Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh, who faces allegations for sexual misconduct.

“I believe he’ll be confirmed, yes,” McConnell said at a press conference at the Capitol, when asked if he had the votes.

Earlier in the press availability, McConnell said he was “confident we’re going to win.”

Right, so where does he say he has the votes?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-25 18:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Quote:

Right, so where does he say he has the votes?

It's implied, but obviously we won't know until it actually happens.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-25 19:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
In much more earth-shattering news, Dunkin' drops Donuts from its name

Fox Business said:
Dunkin’ Donuts is getting a new name.

The restaurant chain announced on Tuesday that it’s dropping the word “Donuts” from its name and renaming itself “Dunkin’.” The shortened branding will align with the company’s emphasis on coffee and other beverages, Dunkin’ Brands said. The Canton, Massachusetts-based company also noted that fans have long referred to its stores as simply Dunkin’.

“Our new branding is one of many things we are doing as part of our blueprint for growth to modernize the Dunkin’ experience for our customers,” Dunkin’ Brands’ CEO and Dunkin’ U.S. President David Hoffmann said in a statement. “We believe our efforts to transform Dunkin’, while still embracing our incredible heritage, will keep our brand relevant for generations to come.”

Homer Simpson has called for a bipartisan boycott.
I’m boycotting your boycott
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-09-25 19:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Told ya hes got the votes vic.

lol, idiot. Why don't you ask Slore what vote is rescheduled for Friday?

This isn’t the official senate vote though. This is just the Committees “favorable/unfavorable candidate” vote. McConnell will more than likely bring the motion to floor next week.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-25 20:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

So I ran across this headline earlier today about 9:AM.

Florida Democratic congressional candidate dies unexpectedly

Were it a republican instead, how many conspiracy theories would be floating around the interwebs now about 10 hours later?

How many would label it as a Clinton hit?
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-25 21:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ford's not going to testify in any situation where someone, who isn't a Democrat, can ask her questions about her story and point out the giant gaping holes.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-09-25 22:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Ford
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]