Dynamis-Divergence Findings
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30
 Sylph.Dravidian
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2018-03-12 21:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

This patch really crawled up Eiryls butt.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-03-12 21:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Being accurate is being accurate. Nothing to do with anything other than being accurate.
By cuddlyhamster 2018-03-12 23:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Maurauc said: »
Can confirm green eyes can't be easily enfeebled.

Going by phrasing i assume it is all enfeebles, but for clarification is it just sleeps that arent/hard to land? wondering if break/ga or other enfeebles will land.
 Valefor.Maurauc
Server: Valefor
user: Maurauc
By Valefor.Maurauc 2018-03-13 05:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

cuddlyhamster said: »
Going by phrasing i assume it is all enfeebles, but for clarification is it just sleeps that arent/hard to land? wondering if break/ga or other enfeebles will land.

I couldn't land anything. Break, Para, Gravity, Bind. They landed fine on the blue eyes.
By Taint 2018-03-13 11:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Any good lowman strats just for killing the 4 city mid bosses?

I've only done them in large shout groups but looking to unlock various jobs. We have a couple Nivana mules but AC doesn't seem like it would be effective with the stomps.

Thanks for any tips!
 Asura.Midgitis
By Asura.Midgitis 2018-03-13 11:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

A tank run + cor and geo + healer all you need.

Ground strike > leaden with magic bubbles up will kill them pretty easy and quick.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-03-13 12:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Taint said: »
Any good lowman strats just for killing the 4 city mid bosses?

I've only done them in large shout groups but looking to unlock various jobs. We have a couple Nivana mules but AC doesn't seem like it would be effective with the stomps.

Thanks for any tips!
PLD RNG GEO BLM BLM WHM has a pretty easy time from my experience. RNG self light/darkness with fom or anni for BLMs to burst, they shouldn't need accuracy buffs to cap on midbosses. Probably could cut out the WHM and one of the BLMs if you were really strapped for members.
 Sylph.Reain
user: dmregm
By Sylph.Reain 2018-03-14 21:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Jeuno Blue Statue mobs resist AoEs. Only the original target takes full damage. Rest take -99%. Blue statue mobs take damage+50%

Green statue mobs resist debuffs and take +20%

Info in Japanese here: http://vanafratello.seesaa.net/article/457916295.html
[+]
 Asura.Darian
By Asura.Darian 2018-03-14 23:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Tonight we killed 3 red eye NMs and got a torso from each one. We also got a leg and torso from one to total 3 torso and legs from 3 red eye mobs...based on that tiny sample size it almost seems like the torso are guaranteed.
By iambatman3131 2018-03-15 00:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The red eye NMs in every zone have 100% drop rate on a body paper/torso (1st wave/2nd wave). Found this out the day of the update, just random as to which job it drops (since mobs have 2 jobs).
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-03-15 03:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Also the body drop slot is separate from the regular paper drop slot, we had a status drop RUN body and hands at the same time.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-03-15 16:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Jeuno's megaboss Plague aura is 50 yalms radius wide o.o
[+]
By cuddlyhamster 2018-03-16 18:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

out of the 10 red eyes we killed, 3 of them dropped leg pieces. it feels like they upped the drop rate but since we never had a reason to go after red eyes before, i could just be crazy
 Shiva.Eightball
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2018-03-16 21:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

droprate seem to be incredibly higher, just did the NMs around the circle in windy and just 2 NMs only dropped body, the rest all droped both head pieces save for maybe 1 NM with single head + body( all farmed after midboss)
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-03-16 21:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply

out of the 10 red eyes we killed, 3 of them dropped leg pieces. it feels like they upped the drop rate but since we never had a reason to go after red eyes before, i could just be crazy

Your not crazy it's higher now. Previously we could kill all the Red eyes in Bastok and not get a single AF drop item, this time we got several non-body drops along with the 100% body drop.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2018-03-16 23:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember people found this tune in the dats after the first dyna D update. I am curious was this tune ever used? https://www.dropbox.com/s/dsykoerr6ekdxi7/Divergence.mp3?dl=0
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-03-17 00:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

Your not crazy it's higher now. Previously we could kill all the Red eyes in Bastok and not get a single AF drop item, this time we got several non-body drops along with the 100% body drop.
Or luck is luck; my last two runs have killed 15-20 NMs between them (with full TH) without a single leg piece.
 Carbuncle.Papesse
Server: Carbuncle
user: Papesse
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2018-03-18 19:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Obstatrix
Plague aura (-10 MP/tick)
Goblin Frenzy: Single target physical damage
Bomb Hurl: Fire based AoE (25')
Crockpot: High physical damage AoE + stun (25')
Smoke Veil: Cone blind
Crackling Candle: Cone fire damage + Burn (50 HP/tick)
Numbing Shower: Cone paralyze
Fixed Dice: Random effects, most of them are identical to Goblin Dice (Slow+Silence, Poison, Lightning damage, Dispel AoEs etc) with their range increased to 25' but some are totally new (damage+Defense Down, Curse, Reset TP+Inhibit TP AoEs, single target Throat Stab type move...)
SPs: Thousand Fists, Flailing Blow, Repulsor, Sanguine Blessing
[+]
 Sylph.Gobbo
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2018-03-20 11:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

In our last 2 Jeuno runs we've recieved 7 and 8 legshards vs our normal 12-20 from other zones. I know you could get both from 1 NM, but it definitely didn't get increased lol.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-03-20 11:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Gobbo said: »
In our last 2 Jeuno runs we've recieved 7 and 8 legshards vs our normal 12-20 from other zones. I know you could get both from 1 NM, but it definitely didn't get increased lol.

We just finished a Jeuno run and got a ***ton of leg shards, well north of a dozen.

Shard drop rate is a factor of TH and sheer quantity of mobs killed. We are now seeing double shards drop off regular mobs, killed a COR/SCH mob and got both COR and SCH leg shards, stuff like that. Since the update we've seen a noticeable increase in shard drops, you can still get unlucky but the average is definitely up.
 Sylph.Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2018-03-20 12:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, and we full cleared both time. Our rusted count is touching our average as well. We're going back Wednesday and keep logs of everything so we'll see if this is just an unlucky streak or not.

Edit: Out of all the NMs on both runs, we've seen only 1 legshard drop.
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2018-03-23 06:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »
Sylph.Wardeniv said: »
Quick question, is the personal pool thing strictly limited to the first kill or have people gotten stuff on successive kills?

It seems limited to the first kill for anyone in the zone, and has a cumulative effect on the pools of everyone in your alliance based on how many people are getting their "first kill".

In other words, the more people getting their first kill, the larger everyone's personal pool will be. On our first run, we all received ~8-12 items in each of our personal pools. Last night we did a run where only a random mule or two were getting their first kills, and everyone received a personal pool of one item. The smaller, subsequent pool was on my main character that has killed the statue multiple times.

Ok so killing the big Orc might not be worth it after you've done it once or twice. Our first kill everyone got showered with personal drops, after that was been ***and just wanted to see if that's what everyone else is experiencing.

I already told you it is S.E. posted on playonline they are aware of it and trying to fix it

That was in relation to a bug where they had new people and still didn't get any drops. I'm talking about the personal drop pool being practically eliminated when everyone already has the win and what the time investment is vs just farming everything. Last night we got 1 beastmen medal, 4 kindred medals and 300 singles along with over a dozen voidfeet from just wiping out most of the zone post-statue kill. Several people are nearing completing of the +3 stage without first doing the +2 stage so we're thinking about farming voidshards pre-mid boss. Farming void items seems to be a faster if unpredictable way of doing upgrades. Really wish SE would upgrade the drop rates, make the void items 100% drops from their respective leaders at least.

Scrolling through dynamis forums and found this gem. Saevel called it in december
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-03-23 06:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You know the thing(s) about that though? First it's not entirely accurate, you could kill a war mob and in theory never get a war body. Second, it's only bodies. Third, it's still not good enough to get people to go. Which I said it wouldn't be.
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2018-03-23 06:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

#2 and #3 make sense to me...

in terms of your first point; your only getting 2 job body pieces per NM based on main/subjob? I think that what he meant by void items (plural) and respective leaders.

Oh your fourth point of providing a statement that you were correct on no one liking dynamis. Congratulations, you are among the majority. You weren't the only one on that boat (too many to quote)

Stop trying to hijack my positive post in Saevels favor this morning. GDI i didn't even finish my first cup of coffee...
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2018-03-23 06:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, they've added the things to the Gobbie Box at about a 5% chance, it seems. No one needs to go and bazaars are full of the stuff.

That said, it is more fun to go now since everyone knows they are going to see loot. Sure, it is possible one might never see the body they want even if they kill an appropriate Leader, but it is very unlikely.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2018-03-25 12:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

They had to make the body shards/voids 100% with the method they implemented it. There is only 1 chance per wave to see that particular piece where as we've a managed to get enough Rune Fencer shards and voids to finish a +3 hat from scratch in a single run.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-03-28 06:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Announcing the April Version Update
April Dynamis-Divergence ・Add weekly area bonus -

Additionally, we’ll be making some adjustments to Dynamis – Divergence, which recently saw the final area added. Each week, a specific area will be designated as a “bonus area” in which players can enjoy bonuses to item drops. We hope you’ll take these bonuses into consideration when deciding which Divergence area to tackle first.

You're realllllllllllllllllly trying my *** patience Square.
 Sylph.Dravidian
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2018-03-28 07:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quit
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30