Bring Back The Newbies!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Bring Back The Newbies!
Bring Back The Newbies!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 07:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

OPEN THY SERVER! GOD DEMANDS IT SE ERRR... I MEAN THE DIETIES DO....! OR I WILL WIPE OUT YOUR HEAD QUARTERS WITH A STRONG HURRICANE AND OCEAN WAVE WHILE I SLEEP!

o.o
[+]
By TuTone 2009-11-30 07:14:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do people always expect SE to do something....it's obvious they dont do anything but collect money, and expansions to keep us regulars from fully leaving to other MMO's.

Damn, folks we are all able to do whatever we want, maybe it's about time people used the forums to organize a mass migration... Since it's the days "Merc Players" (you know they wont help unless Gil/Item comes there way) and botted HNM's, we just look for people looking to help and bring back the old days, and make it that server.

Then point all the newbies to that server.

Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 07:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

TuTone said:
Why do people always expect SE to do something....it's obvious they dont do anything but collect money, and expansions to keep us regulars from fully leaving to other MMO's.

Damn, folks we are all able to do whatever we want, maybe it's about time people used the forums to organize a mass migration... Since it's the days "Merc Players" (you know they wont help unless Gil/Item comes there way) and botted HNM's, we just look for people looking to help and bring back the old days, and make it that server.

Then point all the newbies to that server.

HUH......? wtf does this have to do with merc players?

G T F O
By TuTone 2009-11-30 07:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

GTFO? really, couldnt come up with something that hasn't been used before?

Man, If you read the forums, isn't that the number one complaint, folks dont help anymore, but I'm done, didnt know I was dealing with a child.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 07:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I AINT A CHILD *** FACE! Of course people *** complain dipshit... it makes everything hard. bahamut has a hard time and odin compared to other servers.

what does being a child have to do with this do not sully children innocence with this ***.

Can't come up with anything more than that numb nuts.?

what does merc have to do with anything you are the one who changed the thread around you moron.

*** GETTINF MADE OF ME USING GTFO?

G T F O

Opps I did it again.

Oh and your picture looks *** ugly remove it please. Go Hang your self in the attic or something.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Tutone
Server: Midgardsormr
user: TuTone
By Midgardsormr.Tutone 2009-11-30 08:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

at least your getting original, but my children come up with better insults over a game of torture. My bad adult stanflame, they must be really smart, since there insults tower over yours so bad, I almost want to hug you, i thought you were young.

Also, I unlike alot of people here, really dont give a damn what you think about me, so save the picture, print it up as a target, throw darts at I dont give really a rats ***, cus it's staying.

Just go back to complaining, it seems you are content with it, and not about actually do anything about it.

Must be from the skinny jean generation that wants everything handed to them.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 08:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I can come up with better insults. Gasp n00b do not post about merc in a damn forum thread when we are whining about no new n00bs it was why you were attacked you dumbass.

Trust me I can curse up a storm. I could careless that you have kids also. Another retard who screwed a girl in his teen's and got her pregnant and ruined his life because of poor parenting.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-30 08:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Tutone said:
at least your getting original, but my children come up with better insults over a game of torture. My bad adult stanflame, they must be really smart, since there insults tower over yours so bad, I almost want to hug you, i thought you were young.

Also, I unlike alot of people here, really dont give a damn what you think about me, so save the picture, print it up as a target, throw darts at I dont give really a rats ***, cus it's staying.

Just go back to complaining, it seems you are content with it, and not about actually do anything about it.

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 08:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes he is mad lol.... I mean come on. Look at what he posted when he came in the thread.

I just came in and asked what the *** is he talking about. If you are not going to be sincere about the problem about bahamut and odin then do not post in the thread man.

Who gives a damn about merc's? 0.0
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 08:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Tutone said:

Also about his post... what does this mean? I want stuff handed to me? they asked for an unlocked server.. Or are you upset about your social status in real life. Yes I can read between the lines, seems someone is vent up and mad at the world.

oo

Do not have kids early and regret it. It's a responsibility.

2. Just like tento or what ever the guy is with the ugly picture.

DO NOT DO DRUGS.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-30 08:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, I'm scratching my head at the whole merc comment myself. Oh, and how opening up low population servers = having stuff handed to you.

?.?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 08:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Exactly, then he went and accused me of doing something I did not. I always say GTFO. all I said was huh?

That handed stuff is explained he is trying to point us to his frustration in real life. How he hates people who had a good up bringing and yet he did not and thus = handed to himself.

Probably assuming I am of a newer generation of teen/adults whom have had it easy.

Then does not realize like everyone else and those people before him had to bust their *** to get where they are.

Don't hate on people you get your fate and deal of destiny. /pat tento /comfort.

EVERYONE BUSTS THEIR *** TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF LIFE.

YOU MAD TENTITO?
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-30 08:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

What's with the skinny jeans comment? What the hell does that even mean?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 08:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I got no idea I sort of explained why he said what he said. probably upset with his real life poor guy :(.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 08:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

skinny jeans refers to children today or people born 90's I assume. He is treating people like he is above them. We know you are not 50 years old man. Stop crying we know you are 20 year old with 15 kids from several different mother's.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 08:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Another funny ironic and absurd thing is what he suggested us on bahamut do. This would require us to give 25 more dollars to SE to transfer everyone on bahamut to a server they like and invite people there. It is not like I never understood what he said, but it was unusual seeing as how he contradicted himself saying he hate's giving SE his money.

No light bulb above that brain right there. Dunce cap, {can I have it}?
[+]
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-11-30 13:22:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe Skinny jeans is a comment about emo's. Not sure if theyre called that in teh states or not. I'm assuming he's saying that emos like to complain about the world hating them, not being understood, blah blah blah. When in actual fact there are so many of them, theyre hardly a sub/alternate trend anymore. Therefore not oppressed by society as they would have people believe.
However I have no idea how this applies to FF or a server being locked lol
 Bahamut.Pjohn
user: Pjohn
By Bahamut.Pjohn 2009-11-30 13:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Surazal said:
How many out there want to invite your friends to come join you on Bahamut?
How many out there miss seeing all the dead people near starter zones?
How many of you wonder why it is you can't seem to make gil anymore?

I got better questions!!!
How many RMT tells a day do you get in Bahamut now?
How mant times have you had to compete for a meripo camp? Including weekends.
How many RMT do you have to camp against if you want to camp a NM?
How often is your dynamis stolen because some random new LS doesn't use the dynamis site?
How many times have you seen that server message to leave White gate because the area is too crowded and SE starts to DC people idling too long?
When is the last time you got a blind invite from a guy with no SJ no PL?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 19:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Branwen said:
I believe Skinny jeans is a comment about emo's. Not sure if theyre called that in teh states or not. I'm assuming he's saying that emos like to complain about the world hating them, not being understood, blah blah blah. When in actual fact there are so many of them, theyre hardly a sub/alternate trend anymore. Therefore not oppressed by society as they would have people believe.
However I have no idea how this applies to FF or a server being locked lol

I know it can mean emo, I had to read between the lines and direct it at him :(.

Tight jeans could have meant something else too. because people want the server open we are emo?

spoiled brats that want what ever they want, then tells us to do something and not cry to SE?

funny thing is.... we send comments and talk to gms best we can do.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 19:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Pjohn said:
Gilgamesh.Surazal said:

How often is your dynamis stolen because some random new LS doesn't use the dynamis site?
How many times have you seen that server message to leave White gate because the area is too crowded and SE starts to DC people idling too long?

I like all those but no blind invites eww.
[+]
 Bahamut.Evilswine
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2009-12-01 02:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually the newbies are STILL on bahamut. Stan didnt your mommy tell you how to equip your daggers? You know that 30 DMG is better than 28 DMG, so the Thiefs Knife goes to off-hand ^^b
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 03:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I off hand TK for event's. I hope it is not wrong to do so =x? If I am not the one pulling or there are lots of thfs and my TH+4 is not needed guess what I do, I put on different daggers. and switch in tk before mob dies. Do not need that ***on all the time :(. So do not really know what you are getting at :(.
[+]
By Ofuro 2009-12-11 04:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to play on Bahamut back during the NA PC release for a few years. I wanted to get back on it when I started back up, but after seeing this I'm just sad that it's dieing now.

Ended up on Pheonix, /sea all is bringing up 1300-1600? usually. I can't really say what times. I know one time I checked it was around 1500 NA prime.
 Bahamut.Evilswine
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2009-12-11 05:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yesterday made me sad. not even 1k people at around 7pm GMT.

But still i dont want to leave baha, just look at all the reasons Pjohn listed. These are the main advantages of a closed server.

How are prices evolving compared to other servers btw? Looking at scorpion harness: 95k >.>
 Phoenix.Lazuras
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lazuras 2009-12-11 05:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Pjohn said:
Gilgamesh.Surazal said:

My post was about the lack of new life, not endgame, not people too lazy to earn levels and certainly not fodder for the mindless drivel people inject into a thread that has nothing to do with the OP.

Bahamut was a crap fest compared to my new home. People there can't see the difference because they've become to entrenched in it all to see the server circling the drain.

A lack of new life is just a slow death.
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-12-11 05:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lazuras said:
My post was about the lack of new life, not endgame, not people too lazy to earn levels and certainly not fodder for the mindless drivel people inject into a thread that has nothing to do with the OP. Bahamut was a crap fest compared to my new home. People there can't see the difference because they've become to entrenched in it all to see the server circling the drain. A lack of new life is just a slow death.
Or maybe its the fact we feel Bahamut is our home. We started here and want to end here. I'm not going to act like a sheep and jump server because people i dont know are saying the other servers are better.
There are new players appearing. People are reactivating their old accounts and thats good enough for me.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [63 days between previous and next post]
 Remora.Mataniah
Server: Remora
user: Mataniah
By Remora.Mataniah 2010-02-12 07:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd change servers if i knew people on other servers.