Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 74 75 76 ... 116 117 118
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-23 18:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It's mostly because she is the hot new thing.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2018-04-23 19:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
Its funny that the ice queen melts things. All jokes aside I am enjoying the enhancements myself. Tidus still seems to kick her *** in damage though.
But seems more people share or at least have enhanced her/Orlando bloom...

I have 3 Orlandaeu, 1 Dark Veritas, a Fryevia, and 3 Onion Knights.

0 Tidus.

More a necessity for me :(
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-23 20:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't own Orlandu so I'm in the other boat. Funny thing about Fryevia is even though she chains with the Orlandu family now she doesn't synergize with the other units well. They have to change equipment to sync up with her as being sword only and hybrid means she is locked into a few weapons.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-23 21:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

4 4+ ticks, 11 3+ tickets, 2 5k pulls only 2 rainbows which is about right but both were Ramza. Gumi you trolling.

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-23 22:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would I have some dude sing to me when I got soleil to dance at me!?! Plus I don't need 2!!! Would've taken any 1 of the others though obviously want Prince 100% evasion

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-23 23:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

And I'd gladly do it again!

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-23 23:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would I have some dude sing to me when I got soleil to dance at me!?!
Because soleil was more expensive to enhance and still doesn't give you mp the cheap hoe... Also dem 60% attack and magic breaks.

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-23 23:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Because soleil was more expensive to enhance and still doesn't give you mp the cheap hoe... Also dem 60% attack and magic breaks.
Yeah but you aint gunna be able to break and buff at the same time or do def/spr!!! really though I do understand his use just already got those bases covered outside of the whole best mag/att breaks that aren't LB... wait a second weren't you just putting down the other dude for his best non lb breaks!?! I smell shenanigans!!!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-23 23:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah but you aint gunna be able to break and buff at the same time or do def/spr!!! really though I do understand his use just already got those bases covered outside of the whole best mag/att breaks that aren't LB... wait a second weren't you just putting down the other dude for his best non lb breaks!?! I smell shenanigans!!!
Attack/magic break can be the difference between surviving and not, def/spr breaks it just dies faster... Necessity vs QoL. His breaks being 5 turns means when you need them you can apply one or both > sing for 3 turns > reapply > sing more and use another units defence buff in between in between so he's a fully functional unit. Delita puts def breaks up then maybe meditate, just plays with his *** for 2 to 4 turns.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-23 23:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I kind of feel like bards were over-hyped. Ramza would have been powerful if they had released his enhancements in batch 1 like in Japan.

Soleil might not be able to recover HP/MP but she is still better than a hard for 10 man trials. Her dances don't stop you from switching units at the start of a turn.

Somebidy was putting down Delita because outside of his breaks, he doesn't bring anything relevant to the table. He pretty much has to have Pod 153 or Rikku's Pouch or he is just guarding for the next 4 turns or using Barrage for LB crysts or esper guage orbs. Ramza can break then sing for 3 of those next 4 turns.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-23 23:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
I've tried to tell him this. He's stubborn. Solei's sprite looks like she has one leg amputated and is swinging it around.
You also told me that sending you $20 would guarantee a Noctis!!!

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-23 23:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to pull on batch 2 but Zargabaathtime is the only one in the batch I don't own. Ace is the only one in the batch I don't have between 2-6 dupes of. If I pull another Delita or Noctis my phone would shatter on the ground shortly after.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-23 23:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Attack/magic break can be the difference between surviving and not, def/spr breaks it just dies faster... Necessity vs QoL. His breaks being 5 turns means when you need them you can apply one or both > sing for 3 turns > reapply > sing more and use another units defence buff in between in between so he's a fully functional unit. Delita puts def breaks up then maybe meditate, just plays with his *** for 2 to 4 turns.
Unless you are OHKOing... or even just blowing past the more dangerous stages particularly when it's moves that it takes set up for the mob to use... or can afford to use a lesser break early turns to put up an even stronger LB one in a couple of turn so you only have those beginning turns without the extreme defensive combo of break/buff 10 mans etc.

I understand basic mechanics and was really half jokingly promoting one side but you don't have to seriously tell only the other side. And the discussion of kill speed vs more defensive is one that has gone on in every with this much depth to it and it's never been a single answer for every setup and every fight. Necessity is what it takes to stop from dying... sometimes that is adding more defense and sometimes it isn't getting thru that defense. Sometimes it's just killing it before it can kill you sometimes that's literally impossible

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-24 19:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny how far raids have come in a year. Ifrit was the first raid and he was hard for people to reliably kill on ELT. Now most melt in one turn just hitting the repeat button.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-24 19:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny how far raids have come in a year. Ifrit was the first raid and he was hard for people to reliably kill on ELT. Now most melt in one turn just hitting the repeat button.
This is why I have Ang friends to easy repeat chain with me lol. Whatever free easy monies, rank xp, unit xp, and some materia.

Side note this is my first Of these avatar ones. Are they all full of this lame unit specific gear? And is it worth it to craft any of the gear? Like maybe net more money at the very least?
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-24 20:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

All the 14 raids have had the same gear, except Ifrit which hand just Thancred, Minfilia and Yshtola gear. It's worth crafting for expeditions at least, especially for Yshtola
By clearlyamule 2018-04-24 20:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

All the 14 raids have had the same gear, except Ifrit which hand just Thancred, Minfilia and Yshtola gear. It's worth crafting for expeditions at least, especially for Yshtola
Well if it's just for expeditions I don't really have the invent for a whole bunch of pieces that only work with 1 person just for that.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-24 20:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

It's mostly just stuff for newer players.
By Creecreelo 2018-04-24 22:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the Cradle of Horns really helped breathe new life into Delita for regular content, since Delita's main shticks last 5 turns. Recently I used him in the new Ifrit trial and found him to work well; the set up was Orlandeau x2, Delita, Marie, and Wilhelm I believe.

Basically I did like Cradle of Horns -> Meditate -> Cradle -> Break -> Cradle -> Eccentrick? Idr, maybe just Meditate again if MP needed -> Cradle

The 2-turn duration and MP cost of Cradle didn't seem to matter due to the MP refresh, which I supplemented further with a Magical Top Hat. Was happy to see Delita pull off a new trick!
 Asura.Keshan
user: Ready
By Asura.Keshan 2018-04-25 21:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Only Rank 45 currently, but would love to add some people to help me grow! 707,684,303. :)

Gonna look through the discussion here, but would love any tips of the trade. :P
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-25 23:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Friend ID: 490,676,207 IGN:Alist
By clearlyamule 2018-04-26 01:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

tfw you forget about maintenance and go to use energy right after it starts and have almost full :(
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-26 06:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Keshan said: »
Only Rank 45 currently, but would love to add some people to help me grow! 707,684,303. :)

Gonna look through the discussion here, but would love any tips of the trade. :P
980,330,154 (Kiedan) is mine, I'll add you after maint is done, feel free to ask if you need anything specific in a friend unit for something.

As far as tips go I'd say don't fuse any units that have a TM you want till you have 3-5 of them saved up to farm TM with. Pull for units you want or that will fill gaps in your lineup but avoid chasing a rainbow too hard until your base is solid. Also try and grab any event gear that has some kind of resistance or elemental property as you never know when those might come in handy.

Edit: Say's you're at your friend capacity, I'll leave a slot open on mine a bit for if you add more slots or make space.
First Page 2 3 ... 74 75 76 ... 116 117 118