Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 116 117 118
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-19 10:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally finished getting Wilhelms LB leveled so could finish leveling him... I like how he has more hp completely naked than most units when I gear them.
By Asura.Hadroncollider 2018-04-19 10:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Got most 6 Stars besides the recent ones, usually share Christine, barbarizia, olive or noctis... can PM me for Special wishes though... I might react. Also have a ton of TM's... but still miss alot.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-19 11:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

They put a goddamn Attack of the clones quote in here lol
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-20 07:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Was it Force'd?
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-04-20 08:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, never a huge fan of the raid events, I don't find myself having enough time to burn through my arena + raid orbs during the week, mainly before work and during lunch.

Oh well.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-20 08:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll repost my feelings on them

That said the TMs from this one will fill some gaps for me if I can get a bunch of them so I'll probably try to stay a bit more on top of it than I did the laura croft one.

Also my ability cryst situation is really awkward... I'm a bit stingy when it comes to awakening anything until right before I'm going to use it and the result is I'm sitting on tons of T4 and 5s but lacking in 1 2 3s since I've never really needed to farm for 4s. I've got 15 T5 back, 22 T4s while only having 20 T1s lol
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-04-20 08:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to be awakening VoE next to see if he can push me through Ifrit, WoL isn't cutting it for me as a provoke tank because he has no damage mitigation when I can't use his physical cover ability.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-20 09:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tydis said: »
I'm going to be awakening VoE next to see if he can push me through Ifrit, WoL isn't cutting it for me as a provoke tank because he has no damage mitigation when I can't use his physical cover ability.
If you'd like I can set Wilhelm for you who's basically VoE on steroids. More hp and his provoke lasts longer with with 30-40% mitigation, can throw pod on as well which has a 40% physical shield for 2 turns and he should be like a rock. I used VoE since I hadn't leveled Wil yet and had a bunch of close calls.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-20 10:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
clearlyamule said: »
Was it Force'd?
Well it was Anakin's sand quote so yeah always
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-04-20 11:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
If you'd like I can set Wilhelm for you who's basically VoE on steroids. More hp and his provoke lasts longer with with 30-40% mitigation, can throw pod on as well which has a 40% physical shield for 2 turns and he should be like a rock. I used VoE since I hadn't leveled Wil yet and had a bunch of close calls.
I'm probably going to give VoE a go first purely because my units don't come close in terms of damage to some of the friend units I have available to me, if I were to use the friend unit for a tank then it would probably turn into a massive grind.

That said, I'm not rejecting that idea, I think I just like the idea of expanding my options, if it gives me a reason to get VoE set up then that works out pretty well for me. I've basically gone from not using a tank, to a physical cover tank, to also having a magic cover tank and now potentially having a provoke tank too.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-20 11:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

He is a solid investment yeah since even if you do pull a stronger overall tank he still offers party break immunity, 100% barstonera and his own earth absorption. The biggest issue I find with him is his provoke only lasts 2 turns so if you need 100% up time from it you can't keep more than 1 other thing from up up full time. It's not always an issue if you only need the resistances at specific points but it still makes it tricky to make full use of his kit.

Toss me a PM if he isn't working out and you want to try turtle boy with a longer fight.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-20 12:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

The biggest issue I find with him is his provoke only lasts 2 turns so if you need 100% up time from it you can't keep more than 1 other thing from up up full time.
What you talking about I have easy time keeping things up 100% with VoE :p

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-20 12:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Veritas of the Bara is impossible for ifrit to kill if he has 100% evasion... I wonder if we'll start to see some kind of counter to 100% evade soon. it sorta felt like that's what they were going for when the lara croft challenge had a regen at low hp.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-20 13:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be able to 100% with Ydas TM I think. I've definitely benefited from friend units with it, it just feels awkward to be able to have immortal units for trials.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-20 13:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be able to 100% with Ydas TM I think. I've definitely benefited from friend units with it, it just feels awkward to be able to have immortal units for trials.
Yeah similarly. Also just the sheer amount more work to build an high hp/def tank that is still way more fragile vs being able to basically make almost any unit 100% evasive. Heck some like Tidus can even maintain rather high amounts of attack while doing so
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-04-20 14:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I just finished season 1 and I must say it got anime as ***.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-04-20 14:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

For Ifrit, remember, Flame Mail and Flame Shield are craftable. Your tank should try to get 200% fire res.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-20 15:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Veritas of the Bara is impossible for ifrit to kill if he has 100% evasion... I wonder if we'll start to see some kind of counter to 100% evade soon. it sorta felt like that's what they were going for when the lara croft challenge had a regen at low hp.

They will soon. Ultimate Intangir, a future trial, will have Accuracy to start hitting evasion units.

Yeah, Tidus can maintain over 1k attack and hit 100% evasion.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-20 18:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I just finished season 1 and I must say it got anime as ***.
Don't worry there is more coming. Especially this last update
By clearlyamule 2018-04-20 18:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Rikiyame said: »
For Ifrit, remember, Flame Mail and Flame Shield are craftable. Your tank should try to get 200% fire res.
Side note keep this for Phoenix. You don't need full 200 but over 100 helps. Do that and get earth resist and it's ridiculous easy. Magic will do nothing and melee hits do like 200-300 to back line with att break/def buffs
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-04-20 21:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

170% Fire for Phoenix and 50%+ Earth worked for me.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2018-04-22 17:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It has occurred to me that the dragon Quest event is probably going to take the place of bravely default colab and the non-rpg event in June is going to take the slot of the Star Ocean collaboration. This means probably might not get these events till after 7* is added(if at all). So I was thinking yo thing they would give us 7* of events before Japan or you think they will wait till Japan gets it again before we get those collabs.
By Creecreelo 2018-04-22 17:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

All I want is Star Ocean collab plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll keep hoping for it; maybe they can make it happen if there's enough demand.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2018-04-22 18:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

This collab is a year outdated at this point. Meanwhile in Xenogears land....
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2018-04-22 18:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

We could get Xenogears around the its anniversary of Engish release date in October. One can be hopeful that they warrant a release of the collaboration as lot of people see it as the holy grail of RPGs.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-04-23 05:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm seriously in love with Fryevia post ability upgrades, I'm now two black giancrysts from getting Frost Flower Blitz +2 and having her fully enhanced. There's something exciting about seeing things melt.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-23 16:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Its funny that the ice queen melts things. All jokes aside I am enjoying the enhancements myself. Tidus still seems to kick her *** in damage though.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-23 17:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
Its funny that the ice queen melts things. All jokes aside I am enjoying the enhancements myself. Tidus still seems to kick her *** in damage though.
But seems more people share or at least have enhanced her/Orlando bloom...
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 116 117 118