Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 116 117 118
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-05 23:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, those traits increase the drop rates by those amounts. Not the quantity of drops.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-05 23:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Normally one would lead to the other... what is there like some kind of cap so increasing rates doesn't matter or it's just fixed or something?
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-06 00:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Treasure hunter and similar abilities increase the chances by the % listed. So If you had a 2% chance of getting a regular item it becomes 3% if the ability said 50%. Xon is different. He affects the chances you get stuff off the rare item table. For instance, he increases your chances at getting giantcrysts in chamber of gems and during story events. Supposedly though, all of those traits stack with each other. Not sure if there is a cap though.
Edit: this was how it worked the last time I researched it. I know there was a thread on Reddit about Xon greatly influencing story event drops.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-06 00:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

By cap I meant not on traits but on drops itself.

Ie let's say you have 100% chance and increased them to 150% assuming it worked you'd on average get 1.5.

Looked thru the droprate section on mechanics and doesn't seem to suggest that doesn't work. Though some differing reports on rare drop increases working or not working on some events. Only recorded a few with and without and it appears to do a little something maybe but meh
 Valefor.Artemys
Server: Valefor
user: Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2018-03-06 03:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone have an evasion unit I could use for Aranea? She'd kicking my butt

That Noctis saved me! Thanks!
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Asura
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-03-06 03:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

After putting Black Waltz in my team, even ELT potentially got a bit hairy but getting my Beatrix to level 98 and gearing her up has given me the damage boost needed for it to be a breeze again. :D

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-06 20:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So the SE Community Manager posted that there will be a new rookie quest available on the 8th that will give players a free Lightning unit.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-03-06 21:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not looking forward to having to sit down and sort through everything that comes of this
By clearlyamule 2018-03-06 21:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not too bad really. The unit stuff is all things that automatically sort in a good way when used, sold and or combining
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-06 21:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Npcing 3000+ things is never fun. Game only let's you do 99 at a time.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-03-06 21:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

+ only 5 enhances at a time, even before that sitting through 30+ 100 draws is going to be gross.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-03-06 21:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Did everyone get Aranea done? I still have Noctis up and she leaves in a couple of days. ID is 570,673,359 and have FFXIAH or BG so I know to accept.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-06 21:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
Npcing 3000+ things is never fun. Game only let's you do 99 at a time.
I still need trophies so I look at it as free crafting material lol
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-06 21:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

This time last year you couldn't craft multiple things at once or even instantly for that matter. Those were sad times....
By clearlyamule 2018-03-06 22:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

oh god that sounds terrible. 1000 individual crafts x 3? And what you mean by not instantly like was there some countdown?
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-03-06 22:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

First, you had one SLOT. You had to BUY the other 3. And Hero rings were THREE DAYS TO CRAFT ONE!
By Creecreelo 2018-03-06 22:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

A little late to posting this, but about Queen I feel her main draw is her Berserk buff. If you can put this up in the first round of w/e, it'll automatically be up in the upcoming rounds as long as Queen is in low HP. Magic Martyr as easy access to Berserk is a great perk too.

Combined with the crazy mod on Devastate +2 (8x!!!), Queen is quite an amazing unit for soloing King Mog events. Ever since LGD has been introduced, she's been soloing her way through for me, carrying 5 Bonus units. Her enhancement cost can be very expensive and are necessary, but I think she's a seriously underestimated unit.

Side note: I'm very excited for Lara Croft !!!
By clearlyamule 2018-03-07 12:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***tons of notes and update stuff. Kind of made the increasing initial invent to right around where I paid to get mine. But yay tons of free stuff.

So I'm working on trophies as I go and most seem just like a slow and steady grind with except of the arena consecutive victories. Given I'm new and rank goes up and such odds of me being able to get even the 50 in a row are kind of low regularly. So I've been sniping people who have lower level leaders up. What's the odds I can keep finding those to get to 100 in a reasonable amount of time? I'm at 30 now but does seem like it's getting harder to find them

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-07 13:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Holy ***tons of notes and update stuff. Kind of made the increasing initial invent to right around where I paid to get mine. But yay tons of free stuff.

So I'm working on trophies as I go and most seem just like a slow and steady grind with except of the arena consecutive victories. Given I'm new and rank goes up and such odds of me being able to get even the 50 in a row are kind of low regularly. So I've been sniping people who have lower level leaders up. What's the odds I can keep finding those to get to 100 in a reasonable amount of time? I'm at 30 now but does seem like it's getting harder to find them
They aren't giving you more inventory. They are just raising the cap on slots purchaseable with Lapis. They do this every so often. They have increased purchaseable unit slots twice now.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-07 15:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, missed that part. I only seen the equipment part being doubled.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-07 15:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
The maths are really weird for the arena list, but if you are low rank you are more likely to find other low rank people. It's also a lot easier to achieve 100 win streak in weeks without status effect (Like this week), but the win streaks resets every friday so it's going to be hard to pull it off this week.
Wait you're telling me to get that trophy I need to get 100 wins in a row in a single week? Even if you can easily win every fight that's a bit of a task and single loss can blow your chance
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2018-03-07 15:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

There are 168 hours in the week so you need about 2/3 of them without a loss.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-07 15:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
Oh, missed that part. I only seen the equipment part being doubled.
Yeah aside from events and what was mentioned they doing a bit coming up. LIke opening all chambers, free ashe/lightning, better results from fusing units, raising the rank at which you start using nrg for missions, getting other stuff from fp summon/free friend points, half nrg cost missions
By clearlyamule 2018-03-07 15:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
There are 168 hours in the week so you need about 2/3 of them without a loss.
I know the math. I was factoring in rl things in making that a bit of a task.

Like assuming you at least try to get a full 8 hours of sleep and 8 hours of work plus travel time making sure to play as soon as you get up and up till you go to bed that alone cuts you down to about 16 a work day. Sure you can get extras from a rank up here and there and days off helps but it's a lot closer than if you just think of hours in the day.

That said given my odds of consecutive wins and the fact I got coliseum trophies to get to guess I'll stop trying there
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-07 15:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Well the free Ashe only matters for people that start after the patch. As far as Lightning goes, she's a nice perk for newer players but personally I won't be doing that mission until 7 star comes along with her Super TMR, Omega Weapon.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2018-03-07 16:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish Arena and Raid orbs stored up to 10 instead of 5. That plus fixing TMRing would really improve the game.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 116 117 118