Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 116 117 118
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-03-02 13:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

She chains with herself and her Devastate+2 is 8X so with her 300% buff, she puts out CRAZY damage. There's a series on youtube where a player beats everything with two Queen+2. That said, she is 7M gil and tons of high crysts to +2 her.

Noctis is up with 100% evasion and 225% Man-eater (Esper, gear, material, and material+).
By clearlyamule 2018-03-02 13:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah that reminds me I still need to send a friend request
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-02 14:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Rikiyame said: »
She chains with herself and her Devastate+2 is 8X so with her 300% buff, she puts out CRAZY damage. There's a series on youtube where a player beats everything with two Queen+2. That said, she is 7M gil and tons of high crysts to +2 her.

Noctis is up with 100% evasion and 225% Man-eater (Esper, gear, material, and material+).
Sounds like you set him up to be the Waifu-beater.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-03-02 16:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
Odin.Rikiyame said: »

Sounds like you set him up to be the Waifu-beater.

Yeah. He works for Aranea and LGD Beatrix. Will probably leave him up during event.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Asura
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-03-02 16:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I was able to beat LGD pretty comfortably with 3 units plus a strong friend unit so I reckon I'll be able to do it with my full party and a FF9 friend.

Think I'll try and get the Beatrix I got on the 10+1 ticket levelled so I can use her in the event effectively.

Ha, just did the Aranea event and she wrecked my ***, even after using Elven song and Arms Eraser.

Guess I'll be relying on one of your 100% evasion units.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-02 17:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Took only like 40 turns but 100% did the trick lol.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2018-03-02 17:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

100% evasion Nyx + Yun, illusionist nichol(so broken), roy, friend cloud, and ace. Arenea got murdered...
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-02 18:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't normally eat the evasion cheese but it was easier to just gear Noctis than wait on iNichol and Willy to get back from expeditions and gear them.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-03-02 19:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

for whoever hasn't done Aranea yet, im gonna put my i.nichol up as a friend unit for the weekend. that way you can use your 100% evade units without having to sit there for 3 hours autoing
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2018-03-02 19:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

My 100% evade Noctis took off about 4% per round. Between LB, def down, etc. he is really pretty set up, even solo.

I also blitzed the first 40% in a single chain before she wiped everyone else.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-02 20:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

That's about what mine was doing per turn. 955 attack with Diabolos. Took forever because Noctis has a counter for every god damn thing she did.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2018-03-03 05:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I caved and used my 10+1 ticket got two rainbow both of them Fryevia that makes my Fryevia count at 4 so I suppose she is STMR ready now.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-03-03 07:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I used my 10+1 and got a Beatrix.

Also thanks for the 100% eva Noctis, just beat Aranea in 37 turns.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-03-03 08:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanted to try and do her without cheese... then after turn 3 she attack buffed herself, popped WoL even with attack down + heros rime up and then ***kicked the rest of my party lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-03-03 16:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Escape

Use those Friend Points for the FP summons and make a Paul TM. Or put Germinas Boots on your carry unit. It'll allow people to escape everything but the bonus mobs and final round. You really don't miss out on much and it may let you run LGD with full bonus units.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2018-03-03 20:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You should put the geminis shoes on your bonus unit imo, that way your carry unit can have more attack/evasion/whatever.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-03-03 21:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a second Beatrix off of the half-price pull today.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-03 22:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

You still get full tickets escaping from everything?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-03-03 22:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You lose a little less than 50 per run, before bonus. Adds up when you're taking 200%+ in bonus units but otherwise it's w/e

That said if you have bonus units and you have to drop them in order to run LGD, don't run LGD
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-03 23:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I just cleared up 3 slots on friends list. If anyone wants to add me my friend is is 490,676,207. Sharing Eiko that can solo ELT. You have to dualcast Alterna + Osmose waves 1 to 3. Switch to Alterna x2 for Bandersnatch and Beatrix. If you Alterna bonus mobs you will need to restore her MP as Osmose only steals back 30 MP from the carpet guy.
[+]
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-03-05 10:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Should I focus on ELT rather than LGD? I can clear LGD but it requires some luck as Zorn and Thorn are very capable of killing my team, I try to have WoL tank it all with "Light is With us" but sometimes the damage spills over, if it takes Rem out it screws me as she is my primary source of damage and who I need to Raise WoL if he goes down.

Basically my team is:

Amelia (swapped in my 6* lvl 68 Beatrix)
WoL
Rem
Fryevia (swapped in my 5* lvl 54 Beatrix)
Lunera

Basically Lunera sings, Rem does Dagger Boomerang and WoL tanks.

No doubt I can clear ELT pretty effortlessly, I'm just sort of curious how everyone else has been approaching this event.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2018-03-05 11:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

just some reminders for LGD. Most of the currency is on beatrix herself. So you can escape/smoke bomb all the way until beatrix (Don't escape on the bonus units, obviously kill them). SO you can go buy some smoke bombs or get gemini shoes from getting all the flame keys and equip them to a bonus unit for your escapes. Beatrix herself is mostly physical and only does lightning magic damage. So any unit with 100% evade and 100 lightning resist can solo beatrix. Being human beatrix is also weak to man killer.

Personally I use Jiraya as he comes with innate 75% human killer. He also has a move that does more damage to human but I find his other moves better. He also comes with an ability that gives 40% lightning resist(I have 60% from gear and esper) for 5 turns and he has a def break and a attack buff as well. SO my rotation is: Lightning resist > def down > attack buff > Damage move x2, repeat

For those without many TMRs (mainly ring of the lucis) mana may be a problem, but you are free to use elixers or just auto attack lol but that may take a while.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-05 18:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried farming LGD with a full bonus team and had mixed results. Steiner x2 with Pod 153 for Mirage chaining, Eiko using Alterna + Osmose to finish on Mirage chains. Second Eiko with Bahamut and 4x EVO MAG +10%. Friend Beatrix for Stock Break. Everything goes fine until I need to dualcast Alterna on final wave. Everything either goes as planned and Alterna x2 lands during pod chain and either kills or leaves enough that Eiko can kill her with Bahamut. Other times lag occurs messing with Pod chains or Alterna not landing at the proper time at all. TL,DR: switched back to ELT. LGD took to much effort and wasn't winning enough.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-03-05 19:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a Black Waltz today so yeah, LGD is off the table if I want to do all 3 bonus units I have.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-05 22:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

So was looking up this event and says Chow, Xon and Great Raven's Cape. Been using doggo cause only one of those I have and only seems to give a very miniscule amount increase to the base.

Is that just me or am I going crazy cause could definitely fit another black waltz in my lineup
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-03-05 23:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if traits that increase rare drops actually affect these events. But even if it does, 50% bonus currency would outweigh it. You'd basically only use those units if you don't have bonus units.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-05 23:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Well the page on it says 50% increase but like my base without is 410-430 and with is 432-444. Which is like 3-5%... though Actually now that I look at it that almost does look like 50% increase on what the fodder drops so wont do hardly anything.

My problem is you're basically the only one that can really carry me completely and only like 2 other people on friendlist are good enough to enable me to go down to just 1 non bonus unit and neither of those are bonus units themselves. Ah the perils of being a n00b.

Meanwhile with Chow Ang as my only non bonus units can pretty much 1 shot everything regardless of friend help and a lot of friends are sharing bonus units that are ungeared and like lvl 20 lol.

Edit: speaking of which I should probably swap my leader to Beatrix
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 116 117 118