Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Loan for Relic
Loan for Relic
 Fenrir.Luarania
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2016-01-31 11:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm planning to finish my first relic this week, I am 10 away from 70 so hopefully Tuesday / Wednesday. I am hoping someone would be willing to lend me 30 silverpieces so I can finally finish what I started a month and a half ago...

Anyhow I'm posting under this character since it has a better chance of being known, although this is not the character getting the relic.
If you plan to message me ingame please send it to Loynis, or you can send a PM. As for someone to say I am a good person who won't backstab you, Nightfyre will vouch for me.

If you really want to be awesome I'm going to try and finish another one in 2-3 weeks and would love another 30 silverpiece loan on that one as well.
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2016-02-02 03:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Is no one able to help me out? I'd really like to not have to farm the last 30,
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2016-02-02 18:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Hiya, saw you had shouted, but wasn't home from work yet.
Now I'm home and Nightfyre said you maybe had gone for dinner.

Buuuuut /
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2016-02-04 05:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Excalibur has been obtained. Many thanks to Richybear. 13 days to theoretically finish Aegis and counting.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [85 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2016-04-29 13:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

*cough* So I finally got the 70 I needed for Aegis. I'd greatly appreciate another loan. I just can't do dynamis anymore, half an hour in I start nodding off. Richy, Night, and Skarwind will vouch for me. Skarwind has also offered a partial loan of 15 if someone can do the other 15.

There is also the contract rule, assuming SE hasn't taken that out of their terms of service rules in the past 4 years, for those who forgot / don't know about it as someone said something stupid to me this morning and showed how little they don't know of real world financal and the game systems.
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2016-04-29 13:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If you still need when I get home, I can do the 30 again.

I'll also need a Kclub, Novio and other shiny collateral, so you don't server hop. /2004

But for real, if you still need it when I get home in about 5 hours or so, I got ya. :)
[+]
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2016-04-29 13:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks again mate, I should be around though there is a slight chance I might not be. If you want to dbox is an option, I'll be back on in the morning.

I would offer collateral but it's all rare/ex. Will 15m do? lulz.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2016-04-29 14:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

No prob at all. If I don't see ya on, I can dbox em your way.

No collateral needed, but remember that I'm knee-high if I gotta go Repobear. ;)
[+]