Dissidia: Final Fantasy
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-08 02:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Squall is an absolute monster at depleting Brave; he just sucks at connecting HP attacks. Fated Circle is easy to dodge, Rough Divide has a decent warning time, Blasting Zone has a largeish warning and is easy to dodge... etc. Most of them come with a nastyish recovery time too.
 Seraph.Corrderio
Server: Seraph
user: Corrderio
By Seraph.Corrderio 2010-05-08 02:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I haven't played it in a long while, but I'm pretty sure it was beat rush into a fated circle made for the best Brave > HP

Beat rush is a beast of a move anyways
Do you mean Aerial Circle? Since it seems hard to beat an opponent to the ground.

I do need to admit his HP attacks or lacking, but Blasting Zone is pretty good to use on characters that take a long time to use their attacks. I can literally beat Shantotto like a rag doll using it. All I need to do is get in range and dodge her attack then follow up with Blasting zone (Assuming it isn't Aero, Blizzard, or Fire). Rinse and repeat and she's dead.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-08 02:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, Squall is best used as a punisher (wait for opponent to make mistake, counter with a HP attack). You can keep their attack power nice and low with your relentlessly strong Bravery attacks at least.
 Seraph.Corrderio
Server: Seraph
user: Corrderio
By Seraph.Corrderio 2010-05-08 02:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Are there any good guides for Dissidia BTW? I know there's a wiki but it sucks (FF Wiki has more info than the Wiki) however I'm looking for something a bit more in depth. Accessory list, etc.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-08 02:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Gamefaqs is generally my first port of call as far as guides go.
 Garuda.Xanthos
Server: Garuda
user: xanthos1
By Garuda.Xanthos 2010-05-08 03:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

bartz and firion are bad *** if you unlock theyre bravery hp attack
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-08 03:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

*** Weaponmaster. Thing is so difficult to dodge.
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-08 13:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I beat most of the story as Squall (Beat Fang > Auto Ifrit > Aerial Circle = Win), but I play as Shantotto almost exclusively. I like her character and her moves are pretty good too.

My room mate refuses to play against me if I use Shantotto. He says her moves are cheap and she's over powered, but if you rape her brave then her attacks are pretty weak.

<3 Manafont

GameFAQs has some pretty good stuff, there's a good FAQ on all the accessories and some character guides.

First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7