Free Delve Clears
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-03-20 00:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

ello Fenrir,

I am (along with the rest of Mathematical) offering free delve clears to those who still need them until Vagary comes out (and potentially after too during free time). Our first scheduled run through will be Delve 1 starting at 10:00PM EST on Saturday, March 21st. Leave me a PM or just comment on this thread with which of the 3 bosses you need and I'll send you a tell come Saturday. If more than expected interest is generated, I may have to limit each person to 1 win just so there isn't a massive line up.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-03-20 14:39:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping this since i posted it pretty late last night. Might be doing some Yorcia around the same time tonight but not 100% confirmed. I'll probably miss your /tell in game so contacting me on xiah or guildwork is better

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-03-20 14:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
ello Fenrir,

I am (along with the rest of Mathematical) offering free delve clears to those who still need them until Vagary comes out (and potentially after too during free time). Our first scheduled run through will be Delve 1 starting at 10:00PM EST on Saturday, March 21st. Leave me a PM or just comment on this thread with which of the 3 bosses you need and I'll send you a tell come Saturday. If more than expected interest is generated, I may have to limit each person to 1 win just so there isn't a massive line up.

Good to see people still helping others in game, especially as the game starts to go into it's Senior Citizen Stages.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-03-20 14:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, there's really no point to be selfish and try to sell clears on old content that has been out for over a year. I genuinely enjoy playing this game so it's not really a bother to me to help people out, I'm going to be farming plasm and items anyway so may as well take people along with me.

Also for those asking cross server:
I'm not entirely sure how frequently I'll be doing this but by paying the server transfer fee it makes me feel more obligated than I should and adds stress (when I should be doing reports or studying, welp) so I ask that you be patient if you do transfer because I can't guarantee how fast I can get around to getting your clears.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-03-21 02:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

ran 6 or 7 people through all of delve 1 today. Should have at least 2 or 3 slots open tomorrow, would prefer not to take more than 6 at a time since it restores the original gimmicks of the NMs (mostly non-elemental damage on krabakarpo)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-03-21 02:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

nah, it's a general statement to anyone coming from cross server, a few did PM me. no one is actually "pressuring" me, it's just self-imposed due to feeling like I need to not have wasted a persons money for transferring over
 Fenrir.Ramzus
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-03-22 00:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Got another 7 people clears today. If you still need clears, you should ask me sooner rather than later because I don't imagine I'll be doing this much come April cause of final exams (and vagary)
By Draylo 2015-03-22 00:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice one
By Bloodrose 2015-03-22 00:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Free bump for Ramzus
By protectorchrono 2015-03-22 01:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

You're a good man Ramzus to offer free runs to those who need them. FFXI needs more guys like you. Good luck in your runs.
By Arcto 2015-03-23 13:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Need moar leechers! Always nice to see new people getting clears then seeing the loot and going "Wow, I can lot that!?".

Love it.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-03-23 13:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a reminder, Vagary comes on Thursday. We'll probably do one more run sometime between now and then and then take a break from delve for a while.
 Fenrir.Dragonimi
user: Dragonimi
By Fenrir.Dragonimi 2015-03-24 20:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't mind a run through each of the T2 Zones. Mostly to see how you guys handle certain things so my social can get some pointers.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2015-03-24 22:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Draylo and his crew were offering this on Lev. Don't know if they still are though.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-03-25 21:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply

ISP cut my internet off the whole day for something that was their fault so we didn't get to do delve before the update. Stopping this for a while, grats to anyone who got wins. I'll update the thread again once I start this up again (or look for my ingame shouts.) I won't be responding to any more tells about this at the time.