(SIREN) ValorKingdom end game shell recruiting
First Page 2
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2012-11-02 07:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Siren !! Just putting it out there that my Event shell is Recruiting. We are looking for folks who want to be active and are bored of just sitting in a social link shell. Here is a list of what we do and our start up times.

we mainly start our events at 8pm est or edt they can also be as early as 6pm est or edt.

Events; Ark angels, High lvl battlefields, Delve, SKNM, Arch Dynamis lord,Incursion, Skirmish and older content.

We do it all, we love challange we do old school and the new content nothing is limited. We rotate our events and most times do a couple events a night.

I do not mind if you are new to events you do not need a relic or empy i am willing to teach you and help you learn about the content and experiance it.

Ask Myself In-game for more details or PM here on ffxiah.com / If you are not from Siren and are looking to jump servers to a active shell PM as well. Thank you for your time
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2012-11-22 20:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

bumping still looking
 Siren.Cyrion
user: c4103
By Siren.Cyrion 2012-11-27 15:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

My highest job is 55 PLD, and I want to get to endgame but it doesn't seem possible anymore...
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2012-12-07 02:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

hey Cyrion dont give up on your pursuit of endgame mate, work on getting to lvl 75 thats when end game opens up, you could even exp in voidwatch and still be able to proc and look for hints while going on your journey to lvl 99.

To get back on track i am still recruiting for my linkshell we do events mostly mon- tue- thur- sat - sun . We are seeking folks who want to be active and be part of a team that is like a family. Like i said above i do not care if you have no experiance about Endgame. I am down to help teach you about it and experiance it.

Thats one of the things i enjoy about ffxi i like to share the experiance with others.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2012-12-12 10:25:30
Link | Quote | Reply

bumping still looking for folks who are bored of waiting for shouts, or need a experianced shell to grow with .
 Siren.Hyabusa
user: Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-12-13 17:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Howdy, I'm interested in joining a group that does the events you listed but I work fulltime and get constant wife agro.

I wanted to ask a few questions:
How do you all determine drops?
Are there attendance rules?
Do you allow ls memebers to offer up pops to the ls with lotting rights?
Do you allow drunk DRKs who curse constantly over skype?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2012-12-16 06:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

hey there to anwser your questions i'll list them

1. Event's we do we use search comment box to list 1 item you would like to lot on. Items not listed are considered free lots. If there is more then 1 person with the same item listed it's a fair lot between them. Note that event's we do are not one time affairs we can repeat anything to get what folks want.

2. Your question about attendance. we know our members have real lives and cant be on every day. We are pretty relaxed and understanding

Items like Umbral marrows and mythic upgrade items we do collect and build up to 5 to upgrade our members relics or mythics to 99. One of our main goals is to strenghten our linkshell to take on the new expansion on day 1 release. We also plan to merc these items and to split the gil to those who attendend to help with the run.

3. I do allow members to offer up pop items with lotting rights as they join the linkshell. We let them have the choice of 1 item and the rest to the linkshell for helping. This helps relieve the stress of haveing just leaders farming pops all the time. Things like ksnm 99 we do your orb your drops.

4. I loved this question,lol I do allow drunk drks who curse over skype . Although we currently have not made skype part of our events, does not mean we cant use it. Not all of our members are pc users. we have xbox 360 and ps3 and ps2 users.

p.s Hyabusa i appreciate you showing interest and seeking to be active. I still remember our great times of rocking Nyzul back in 07 floor 1-100 in our epic static. Great times indeed good sir !!!!
 Siren.Hyabusa
user: Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-12-28 11:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***that's a back in the day reference! Lol the old Nyzul Climb, I didn't think we would ever get that ***done.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2012-12-29 05:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

but we did !!! bump !

Still looking to Recruit more If you see me or my officers Baylon, Finalcure, or Faero or Kameron get ahold of us.

Looking for folks who are bored and want to seek action ! If your new to end game events do not worry we can help you experiance them we will teach you and experiance it together. We do it all old school events and the new content nothing is counted out.

Seekers of Adoulin is comeing soon as well which we have plans to move the new events into our roster. Join ValorKingdom and become a Valor Knight together we can conquor the content !
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-01-16 05:24:13
Link | Quote | Reply

bumping still looking for folks interested. we can use skype and team speak. its not needed to join , but can be fun to join
 Diabolos.Voevod
Server: Diabolos
user: Voe
By Diabolos.Voevod 2013-01-16 18:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Once I get this update done and figure it all out I can jump in on this. But I have to warn you ... I'm an ignorant fool when it comes to the details and haven't played in about a year.

Most jobs 75+ but have not done the 90+ limit quests to completion yet
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-01-16 22:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

No worries mate . The fact that your seeking a home to rock with speaks highly of you. The limit breaker quests are not difficult at all i dont mind if your jobs are not 99. Some of the content we do is lvl 75 content so you got that checked. Only thing you might need to lvl up past 85 is for the new Salvage we do. It requires you to be lvl 85 to enter in .

on that note BUMP still recruiting !
 Siren.Sugarpanda
By Siren.Sugarpanda 2013-01-17 08:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, U mention you do Legion... But so far I have not yet found a ls in Siren who ACTUALLY does Legion (well at least further than the 1st chamber).
Im in GMT so I wouldn't probably make it to your events anyway, was just in general wondering if there are any succesful Legion LS in Siren.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-01-18 03:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently recruiting more to do more legion. Earliest we start is 6pm edt but thats not everyday we normally run 8pm edt.

on a side note bump still looking to recruit .
 Siren.Bluefox
user: lukisme
By Siren.Bluefox 2013-01-21 16:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

LG is that you ??? what time and date you doing Legion ? i really want to give it a try
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-01-22 05:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Pinkfox !!! sorry for late reply mate it is me. our events normally hit off at 8pm est and we do legion depending on numbers. I appreciate you showing intrest.

Our next event is today at 9pm est if your on and want to join get ahold of either myself or Finalcure, or Faero, Kameron, Baylon. we are seeking to recruit more people ! BUMP
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-01-28 00:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump we still want more !
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-02-12 10:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump Bump Bump
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-03-14 11:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

bump, looking to expand our roster for the new expansion
 Diabolos.Tekni
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Tekni 2013-03-20 13:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You still recruiting lord grim? Looking to reactivate around the 28th, two days after the expansion comes out when i get paid. Gotta do the server transfer and everything, but yea i had 4 or 5 85s. Monk blu sam ranger and was working on pld i believe. Its been a long time since ive played so i will be a bit rusty but Im looking foward to reactivating.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-03-21 12:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

hey Tekni yes we are, let Me know when you get to Siren.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-03-21 12:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump still seeking to bolster our roster !
By killermonkeyx 2013-03-21 13:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Once the expansion comes out will you still be doing old content as I am currently on ps3 NA and will not be included in the new expansion if so I would like to join your shell can never catch you when your on.
By Rethem 2013-03-21 16:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey LG, I sent you a PM on here about this. Let me know if you guys are interested buddy. Good to see you still around.

Rethem
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-03-21 22:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Killermonkeyx yes we will still continue doing older content. We love to mix events with newer and older content events like legion odin v2 depends on how many we have the day of said events. My rule of thumb is as long as we have at least 6 we can do einherjar every day or neo nyzul isle or salvage v2 ect. Everyone i have in the shell is flexiable to cover any role and we like to keep it that way as we recruit.
thank you for showing intrest in joining and sorry if you did not catch me on ( most likely was working). i'll be on fri-sat-sun-mon.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-03-21 22:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Rethem how goes it mate !! i did reply back to your PM get back with me ok ? i still remember the glory days of proclaimedinsanity dynamis shell we rocked the hell out of dynamis befor they abyssifed it !!
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-03-21 22:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump Looking for more !
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-03-25 22:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

bump bump looking for more members join us and lets rock Adoulin and vanadeil together we do it all
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-04-07 06:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, still seeking to recruit more folks, we have been recently haveing alot of fun rocking and rolling in Adoulin and exploreing new revies, we keep up with einherjar, and Limbus as well, and much more.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-04-13 06:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump sauce looking to recruit WHM and SCH , also if you got diverse jobs to fit any parties role, such as tank, healing, and dd haveing all three is a plus !
First Page 2