Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » (SIREN) ValorKingdom end game shell recruiting
(SIREN) ValorKingdom end game shell recruiting
By Blaeden 2013-05-04 11:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I am so interested, I am returning after 4yrs afk and would love to be in a helpful linkshell like yours, I currently have 99 thf and drk although my drk is not geared very well. Anticipating a reply.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-05-04 20:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Contact Finalcure or myself this Sunday if your on we are holding events that day so it would be a goodtime to meet. 8pm edt we have einherjar followed up by Colonization revie bayld farming, we are building up bayld to get folks there KI to start up Wildkeeper revies. Just so you know we do old school and and new content as well we like to mix it up. Looking forward to getting you back into action !
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-05-08 12:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

bump bump, Looking to recruit. Looking for members who want to do it all
 Siren.Issac
user: Issac
By Siren.Issac 2013-05-08 12:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I didn't have such crappy playing hours between school and work, but just wanted to say what up LG! Great to see ValorKingdom is still going strong :)
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-05-08 19:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

hey Issac it has been awhile mate, is the family still playing ? Its good to see you too your part of the pride of siren mate as one of sirens north american ballista royale champs. You once roamed the halls of Valor you guys will always have a home here if you want to get back into action.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-05-15 04:00:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump still recruiting.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-05-18 06:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

bump bump we got a few slots open for recruit. We are looking for Cor, Sch, Whm, Smn , Blm, Geo .

We are pretty stacked on DD's so if you have a great dd job we will take it . We are looking for flexability in jobs to fit party roles in our alliances. So if you can anwser the call to the above 6 mentioned that would rock. We are working on bolstering our Mage core.

Contact Myself either on here or private message or in-game. We accept server transfers as well if you are seeking some action we do old and new content.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-05-21 07:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

bumpga still looking for more
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-05-27 04:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy Memorial day on behalf of my shell i would like to thank our men and women currently serving and retired U.S armed forces for giving us the freedom we have today.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-05-27 04:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump bump recruiting Brd,Cor,Geo,Smn,Blm,Whm
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-05-28 17:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

bump looking for more folks
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-05-31 09:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

bump, we are still recruiting
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-06-07 01:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

bump bump,

If you need an event linkshell we are recruiting. we do it all and rotate events per week, this includes new and old content. we are looking for folks who want to do it all. we run 4 days and take 3 days off for personal days. if your tired of a social and are seeking action private message me or get ahold of myself in-game or finalcure, or robthunder or nehi.

our gather time is between 8-9pm edt and we start off events as we fill party/alliance, events tend to run between 2-4hrsish.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-06-22 16:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
bump bump,

If you need an event linkshell we are recruiting. we do it all and rotate events per week, this includes new and old content. we are looking for folks who want to do it all. we run 4 days and take 3 days off for personal days. if your tired of a social and are seeking action private message me or get ahold of myself in-game or finalcure, or robthunder or nehi.

our gather time is between 8-9pm edt and we start off events as we fill party/alliance, events tend to run between 2-4hrsish.

bumpy
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-06-24 10:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking to recruit Bard, Summoner, Corsair, Geomancer's

Having one of the above is a + we love job diversity.

Adoulin wise we have been able to knock out 5/6 KI working on Mormor basalt fields t4-5 among the other events we do and we hold delve fractur, and airlixer farms to upgrade gears for our members.

contact us on here or private message me on here if your on another server or if your from Siren shoot me a tell in the game or Finalcure or Robthunder or Nehi, Thank you
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2013-06-26 09:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

bump quick update we made 6/6 for KI now and are progressing in delve.

we are looking to recruit GEO, COR , SMN , BRD, SCH with stun set and RDM with enfeebleing near 500 skill.

Contact either myself or Finalcure,Robthunder, Nehi in-game or private message me here if your looking to transfer to Siren server. Thank you
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [474 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-10-13 12:40:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated original post

currently looking for diverse members with at least 1 of each tank,dd,healer or support.

This helps relieve folks of playing the same thing all the time getting burnt out and also helps fill party roles that lack one of the above. PM me here i will get back to you if you can get a hold of me in game. thank you for your time.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-11-27 12:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to Siren server and ffxiah. Thank you for bringing in another year of excitement and the new friendships made.
 Siren.Piccollo
By Siren.Piccollo 2014-11-27 14:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

reason i retired on the front page again grats
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [89 days between previous and next post]
By Mooserocka 2015-02-24 14:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

im on asura server. im endgame rady on dancer . its just tough casue no on eever wants to do endgame stuff. im in a couple social ls but no one wants to do anyhting. i was told asura was teh number 1 server in population and stuff going on . ive beaten 2 delves so far but really want to take on some more and other endgame events. starting to level other classes now just cause im so bored lol .
 Siren.Sieha
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-02-24 15:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

way to fail necro.